Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Jame . Blind Squirrel etc as someone i know might say

Comment

Well done RD3. Thanks for organising again. My 33/1 shot was a day too late
      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

WD RD, well organised as usual.
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Thanks a million for organising, was great craic. Buddy one actually went off 28/1 so I’m delighted he lost and I didn’t have that major let down

Comment

Congrats RDIII. The 9 year plan to take all the loots comes to fruition
            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Thanks a mill RD3. I'm 3 years into organising the same for a group of friends after receiving the sheet from you. I'd say it's a thankless task but it's not at all. Everyone loves it. Growing every year.35 runners went to post this year. Congrats on the win.

Comment

Well done rd3
                An absolute disaster or a Cheltenham for me.
                Worst in years. I had an inkling to blind lay all of davys rides but bottled it.
                Anyway, deserved winner after years of mediocrity
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                  Congrats RDIII. The 9 year plan to take all the loots comes to fruition
                  Still a lifetime loser at these comps.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                    Thanks a mill RD3. I'm 3 years into organising the same for a group of friends after receiving the sheet from you. I'd say it's a thankless task but it's not at all. Everyone loves it. Growing every year.35 runners went to post this year. Congrats on the win.
                    Wow, that's about the perfect number (and where we used to regularly hit).
                    Any more is a pain to organise and any less removes some of the randomness factor. Maybe we should combine the two next year.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                      Well done rd3
                      An absolute disaster or a Cheltenham for me.
                      Worst in years. I had an inkling to blind lay all of davys rides but bottled it.
                      Anyway, deserved winner after years of mediocrity
                      Oh don't worry, I will return to well deserved obscurity once the glow of this statistical outlier wears off.

Comment

Well done and thanks for running!

Comment

Well done RD3, deserved binkage. Ty for running as always really adds to the Cheltenham week.

Comment

Working...
                          X