Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...New and unimproved Aintree 2022 Tipping Comp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...New and unimproved Aintree 2022 Tipping Comp...

...From the creator of the failed super bowl competition and the massively unprofitable lotto syndicate comes the 2022 Aintree Tipping Comp... All of the below rules are unique, different and definitely not copied from Raouls' tipping comp...

The roll of honour to date:
    2015: Frossach romped home with €1,100
    2016: The Improver routed the field for €1,200
    2017: eoghan104's pet monkey threw enough faeces to puck a few winners, picking up his boss €1,250
    2018: the monkey poop struck again, netting eoghan104 €850.
    2019: New Approach took the scenic route to victory, picking up €1,100
    2021: After an unscheduled break in yearly traditions, Luckforsome held on for a measly €650.

T&Cs

1. €50 entry fee. Winner takes 100% of the prize pool. You must pay in advance via bank transfer (PM for details if you don't have already). Don't whinge about this, everyone has online banking these days.

You are only entered when your money hits my account. My account is with Bank of Ireland, or if you wish I can also do Revolut- and can pay back in either...
    I will pay out the prizepool immediately following the Festival to your bank account or revolut dependant on your choice.

2. You get 1,000 fantasy euro to wager on the upcoming Aintree festival (Note; this is from 17-19 April i.e. Thursday to Saturday. Winner is obviously the person with the largest fantasy 'bank' at the end of the week.

3. Max bet per race is 100 fantasy euro. Win or each-way bets only (no place only bets). Minimum bet per race is 20 fantasy euro. You do not have to bet in every race. You can back more than one horse in a single race (up to a total stake of 100 in that race) but multiple selections can only add up to 100 fantasy euro max in that race. No doubles\trebles etc.
    The Place portion of any Each Way bet will be paid at 1/4 the odds of the S.P., number of places paid to be as per the bookies rules on the race.

3. You must wager a minimum of 250 fantasy euro per day of racing (unless you start the day with less in your bank)

4. All bets for each day's racing must be nominated in this thread by 1pm on each day of racing. If you have not posted by then, you will be presumed to have placed no bets for that day. One post per entrant per day. You can edit your post up to 1pm as much as you like, any editing after 1pm will result in forfeit of 750 fantasy euro and your bets for that day being null and void.

5. All bets are at official starting prices.

6. All my decisions are final and any disagreement is pointless.

7. I will post an updated League table each evening after the day's racing.

8. If you select a horse that is subsequently declared a non-runner (and do not amend your post before 1pm), your stake is automatically transferred to the favourite in that race. In the case of joint or co-favourites, it will transfer to the horse with the lowest racecard number.

9. I am a generous old bollix so all races will be Double Result (i.e. FPP and RoR).

Happy punting.
    Last edited by luckforsome; 28-03-22, 20:49.

... Only difference between this and previous--- My bank account will be Bank of Ireland, but can also do Revolut if it suits...

Nags to date
    1. ...Luckforsome...

Comment

This seems like a potentially new way to make friends and have fun times. IN.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

... Bumping...

Comment

...insert tumble weed GIF...

Comment

I think i could win this one .

Comment

In and sent

Comment

... Final bump to try get some numbers...

Comment

... I'm not sure which is more devastating- the fact this hasn't happened, or the fact Raoul is sitting there laughing at my inabilities lol... Lplate , if you could pm me your bank deets or revolut I'll ship back to you...

Comment

It's all to do with customer satisfaction and reputation.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                    X