X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry sent them on there now.

Will go back and double check I have actual live picks later

Comment

Deadly, much appreciated all, makes my part a doddle.
      Should be able to get the selections up shortly after 8.
      Feel free to chnage in the meantime though if something inspires you.

Comment

Hmmmmm.
        Desert Crown (who has 6 or 7 picks) looks likely to be a scratch, just so ye know. Talking Horses: Derby winner Desert Crown set to be ruled out for season | Horse racing tips | The Guardian
        Ultimately non-runners are part of the game (Asleigh Barty etc), but I never really thought about it about it happening exactly on deadline day.
        To be fair, for this event will give until Tuesday for free change.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          Hmmmmm.
          Desert Crown (who has 6 or 7 picks) looks likely to be a scratch, just so ye know. Talking Horses: Derby winner Desert Crown set to be ruled out for season | Horse racing tips | The Guardian
          Ultimately non-runners are part of the game (Asleigh Barty etc), but I never really thought about it about it happening exactly on deadline day.
          To be fair, for this event will give until Tuesday for free change.
          Ah AJ you're making it too easy for them. Should have kept that to yourself imo.

Comment

Originally posted by limpwhacker View Post

Ah AJ you're making it too easy for them. Should have kept that to yourself imo.
            Meh, you're prob right. And I'm actually doing myself a disservice in the game as I'm already on a different horse in Alphanista.
            But it seemed a bit unfair that I ask people to get their entries in early, they do, and then this news breaks. So wasn't sure what the best thing to do was. (I'm winging it most of the time anyway)

Feck Michael Stoute anyway for not keeping it quiet for a few more days.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

Meh, you're prob right. And I'm actually doing myself a disservice in the game as I'm already on a different horse in Alphanista.
              But it seemed a bit unfair that I ask people to get their entries in early, they do, and then this news breaks. So wasn't sure what the best thing to do was. (I'm winging it most of the time anyway)

Feck Michael Stoute anyway for not keeping it quiet for a few more days.
              No worries. You do a great job running it. I was first in with a change for Desert Crown before the Derby after seeing the way he won at York. The reasons I deserted him for the Arc were two fold he drifted from 2/1 to 5/1 since the Derby and he didn't run in the King George. Two big red flags. Anyway the cats out of the bag now . Good luck to the sleepy heads that don't have to waste a change
              Last edited by limpwhacker; 29-07-22, 18:02.

Comment

cheers AJ, i'll change mine to
                Torquator Tasso

Comment

And Go, Go, Go (or as much as you can 'go go go' with a safety car in play and a mad Irish priest climbing over the fence).

2022 MultiSport Results - Google Sheets
                  As usual, please check your selections that I've not made a mistake, easier/fairer to fix now than later.

1. Nothing from SP yet in Athletics or the Rugby Top England Try scorer yoke, so I've hidden the selections. Everyone else can send me in a change to either of these 2 events in the meantime if they wish.
                  2. Nothing from SP yet in the Arc. So again it's open to anyone to change. I've tried to be as fair as possible in the Arc coz of happenings!
                  3. 10pm Tuesday seems a reasonable cut-off point for SP, and also for any slackers to see the Arc news. Solks/mdoug/shrap, have received your changes.

Leaderboard
                  Athletics Volleyball Rugby 7s Tennis Golf Aussie Rules Horses Baseball
                  Euros, Medal Tab Mens WC Mens WC US Open Presidents ROW 2022 Season Arc World Series
                  Keane (2) 39.33 x Poland Fiji Medvedev Sungjae Im Melbourne x LA Dodgers
                  mdoug (4) 39 x Italy Fiji Medvedev Cam Smith Melbourne x Atlanta Braves
                  luckforsome (3) 38.33 x Poland Fiji Medvedev Corey Connors Melbourne x LA Dodgers
                  limpwhacker (3) 36 x France Fiji Medvedev Sungjae Im Melbourne x LA Dodgers
                  shrapnel (2) 34.33 x Brazil Fiji Medvedev Cam Smith Melbourne x Toronto BlueJ
                  premierstone (3) 33 x Poland Fiji Djokovic Matsuyama Geelong x LA Dodgers
                  pokerhand (3) 32 x France New Zealand Djokovic Ancer Melbourne x Chicago Wsox
                  ArmaniJeans (1) 31.33 x Brazil South Africa Alcaraz Cam Smith Western Bulldogs x Houston Astros
                  Strewelpeter (1) 30.5 Italy USA Alcaraz Matsuyama Richmond St Louis
                  Solksjaer! (3) 29.33 x France Ireland Djokovic Jo Niemann Geelong x LA Dodgers
                  RichieM (2) 24 x Poland South Africa Djokovic Matsuyama Melbourne x Houston Astros
                  Lao Lao (1) 22 x Poland South Africa Djokovic Cam Smith Melbourne x Tampa Bay
                  Random stuff.
                  1. Lao Lao nailed it with Ismaila Sarr = mdoug. Clearly a case of a maverick long-shot picker recognising a kindred spirit.
                  2. All events have different selections to some extent, which is great.
                  3. To think I was worried everyone would pick Salah, when most picked Haaland. He'll fail.
                  4. Surprised so many picked Michel Smith when I thought this event would be wide-open .
                  5. Will Novax be allowed into America?
                  6. I'll update leaderboard with links to events etc next week.

Comment

Change horse to torqator tasso plz

Comment

I'll go with Titleholder for the Arc please

Comment

Vadeni for the arc please
                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

...Torquator Tasso for the Arc please...

Comment

Could I change the arc to alpinista please.

Comment

Sorry for the delay, just back online now

Spreadsheet updated
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Cheers, got there in the end.
                                I found it really difficult to keep track of where I was the last few days and the PM system makes it very hard to actually find anything after it's been read.
                                So again please double check that I've got you correct.
                                I hope I came up with a fair solution to the Desert Crown deadline day situation combined with SP being a little late, but what's done is done now.
                                Any changes from now on will be using a change chip. Max 4 so mdoug is all-in on his selections.

Leaderboard
                                Athletics Volleyball Rugby 7s Tennis Golf Aussie Rules Horses Baseball
                                Euros, Medal Table Mens WC Mens WC US Open Presidents ROW 2022 Season Arc World Series
                                Keane (2) 39.33 Poland Poland Fiji Medvedev Sungjae Im Melbourne Torquado Taso LA Dodgers
                                mdoug (4) 39 GB Italy Fiji Medvedev Cam Smith Melbourne Alpinista Atlanta Braves
                                luckforsome (3) 38.33 GB Poland Fiji Medvedev Corey Connors Melbourne Torquado Taso LA Dodgers
                                limpwhacker (3) 36 Poland France Fiji Medvedev Sungjae Im Melbourne Torquado Taso LA Dodgers
                                shrapnel (2) 34.33 GB Brazil Fiji Medvedev Cam Smith Melbourne Torquado Taso Toronto BlueJ
                                premierstone (3) 33 Germany Poland Fiji Djokovic Matsuyama Geelong Title Holder LA Dodgers
                                pokerhand (3) 32 Germany France New Zealand Djokovic Ancer Melbourne Vadeni Chicago Wsox
                                ArmaniJeans (1) 31.33 GB Brazil South Africa Alcaraz Cam Smith Western Bulldogs Alpinista Houston Astros
                                Strewelpeter (1) 30.5 Germany Italy USA Alcaraz Matsuyama Richmond Onesto St Louis
                                Solksjaer! (3) 29.33 Poland France Ireland Djokovic Jo Niemann Geelong Title Holder LA Dodgers
                                RichieM (2) 24 GB Poland South Africa Djokovic Matsuyama Melbourne Alpinista Houston Astros
                                Lao Lao (1) 22 GB Poland South Africa Djokovic Cam Smith Melbourne Onesto Tampa Bay
                                Athletics will be next up, running from 15th to 21st August.
                                Worked out as well as I could have hoped with a decent split of selections between 3 countries.
                                Just to clarify it's standard medal table, so most golds wins, with silvers then bronzes only looked at in the event of ties for golds.

And I'll take the medal table as it is on 21st of August at the close of the event, ignoring any drug-test fails that come to light after that (usually Polish shot-putters and UK sprinters)

Comment

August Change Deadlines
                                  Athletics - Europeans Medal Table - deadline 10/08
                                  Volleyball - Mens World Cup - deadline 21/08
                                  Tennis - US Open - deadline 24/08

All deadline times 21:59.

Comment

Working...
                                  X