No announcement yet.

Aintree 2021 Tipping Comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Right now Situation is on a 14/1 shot... If he places at 14/1 he will finish about 13 points ahead of me if I don't win... I can fucking sense it...

Comment

This is tighter than I thought. If Sitch's beast places, he might just squeak it.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Congrats L4some
        Profit before people.

Comment

WP L4S.

Thanks Raoul.

Comment

...NEVER IN DOUBT!!!...Bout damn time I won one of these things!!!... Thanks Raoul for running it... Unlucky Situation, it really went down to the final race which is great- had you placed there would have only been about 10 points in it I think...Did my best to blow it by staking more than 250, so hopefully this luck rolls into the lotto in an hour ...

Comment

Grats L4S

Comment

For posterity:
                luckforsome 3,126
                The Situation 2,963
                Dead Parrot 1,941
                Strewelpeter 1,200
                Raoul Duke III 768
                Silver Tiger 600
                elbows 100
                Charlie Sheen 70
                Solksjaer 38
                Hitch 0
                Dice75 -
                Eoghan104 -
                shrapnel -

Comment

Congrats luckforsome, nice to have a new name on the trophy! A hard-fought win.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                    ...NEVER IN DOUBT!!!...Bout damn time I won one of these things!!!... Thanks Raoul for running it... Unlucky Situation, it really went down to the final race which is great- had you placed there would have only been about 10 points in it I think...Did my best to blow it by staking more than 250, so hopefully this luck rolls into the lotto in an hour ...
                    Ha yeah I had an attacking and defensive drafts of bets done depending on how you were gonna play your hand. Neither would have won in the end so at least i won't rue the windy approach.

Cheers RD, until next time.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Well done LFS. Thanks RD for organising.
                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Thanks RD for running!!
                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Well done l4s, and thanks for running it rd3. You can keep tipping me for the win if you want to be wrong every time!

Comment

...Loots received- Thank you...

Comment

Well done luckforsome, and thanks RD3

Comment

Congrats dude. And thanks again Raoul
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                X