Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Right....what arrows have the injuns got in their quivers for the last?
      Runner Race Horse Stake Bet
      ionapaul R7 Al Muffrih 100 W
      Raoul Duke III R7 Deja 50 EW
      Hitch R7 Getchagetchagetcha 100 W
      Elshambles R7 Indianapolis 100 W
      Gimmeabreak R7 Le Don De Vie 100 W
      Eagle Eye R7 Medal Winner 100 W
      NoRiverRequired R7 Medal Winner 100 W
      Dice75 R7 Protected Guest 100 W
      Eoghan104 R7 Scarlet Dragon 100 W
      Pat Mustard R7 Scarlet Dragon 100 W
      Mellor R7 Scarlet Dragon 100 W
      rounders123 R7 Scarlet Dragon 100 W
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

must do small stakes layoffs on those lads

Comment

Yikes, if ionapaul's nag wins and mine places, it will be a photo finish

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
              thrilling finish!
              who won?!

Comment

I'm on the far side

Comment

Boom, rounders gets back in top.
                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Rounders!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    rounders123 4,063
                    Eoghan104 3,800
                    Pat Mustard 3,400
                    Mellor 3,400
                    Raoul Duke III 2,800
                    ionapaul 1,425
                    NoRiverRequired 1,400
                    Gimmeabreak 1,192
                    Eagle Eye 883
                    Hitch 4
                    Elshambles 0
                    Charlie Sheen -
                    Dice75 -
                    strewelpeter -
                    Dead Parrot - 1

Comment

Fuck I didn't know rounders was on too. Well done mate unlucky RD

Comment

WP Rounders...had Hollie picked too but she couldnt win it for me. Send on Revolut or Bank.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                          Fuck I didn't know rounders was on too. Well done mate unlucky RD
                          That was truly ill, 4 of you pick the 33/1 shot and beat mine out of first

Excuse me while I clean up the vomit here

Comment

Commiserations Raoul, you did a great job running the show.
                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Put real money on Scarlet Dragon just so I could root against RDIII so I'm happy

And I managed to end on -1
                              which is is feat in itself

send on deets please rounders, paypal, bank or revolut
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

WP Rounders
                                  SPOILER
                                  you dirty-lookin' bollix

Comment

The paperboy throws it in the front window

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                        Oh thats brutal! I actually feel bad for you.
                                        I'll just have to console myself with this
                                        bet-snip.png

Comment

Revolut would best for me if possible

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                            We can make matters ever so marginally better - if you ship rounders 25, I'll ship him 75, as I owe you 25. I think my maths is right there at least
                                            done!

Comment

Send on payment deets Rounders, well done! That last race is always great craic in these things. Right RDIII?

Comment

I will post a summation of this extraordinary result once I have consumed some alcoholic libations

Comment

Pm with details rounders, PayPal or bank transfer best for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                    Send on payment deets Rounders, well done! That last race is always great craic in these things. Right RDIII?
                                                    it's actually sickest for these lads:
                                                    Eoghan104 R7 Scarlet Dragon 100 W
                                                    Pat Mustard R7 Scarlet Dragon 100 W
                                                    Mellor R7 Scarlet Dragon 100 W
                                                    at least I laid it off somewhat (and got a nice 8 point bump on the price)

so the result only cost me about €100 in cash terms, in moral terms though you can't really put a price on that

Comment

sick finish WP Rounders send transfer details, unlucky Dukey

Comment

Well done Rounders! Send on how you want to be paid, can do Paypal, Revolut or Bank Transfer.

Thanks for running again RD3. Sick for the three lads Pat, Eoghan and Mellor.

Comment

TUFZMTIxOTY1ODA2.jpg?width=640.jpg

TUFZMTIxOTY1ODA2.jpg?width=640.jpg
                                                          Unbelievable. But I put the werk in.Raoul could you sign the dartboard please!?

Comment

I'll throw some darts your way alright

Comment

That has to be even better than this year's Cheltenham photo finish, which was a cracker in its own right.

Fair play to coronavirus, it really brings out the best in these comps

Comment

That was unreal. Im glad Harchibald still has it. That has to leave a mark on Raoul Duke III but he has plenty of time to recover until next march.
                                                                I think what I will do is ill PM everyone myself to put it to you that I can take Revolut, Paypal, or Bank Transfer whatever you prefer. So I'll send that later.
                                                                Thanks for organising Raoul and for the updates. A proper company secretary.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                  In, also, I'd like odds on me winning it from somebody. I fully expect to have the price of a nice caravan in courtown from my punting this week.
                                                                  May I suggest:

7f4a1c52-deaf-459d-b6c6-c0f74106edd2.jpg

Comment

Shipped you a pony rounders on bank transfer, the other half to come from my French Connection

When you see the entry on your statement, contemplate that I metaphorically spat on it

Comment

Comment

Well all requests sent by PM and money already trickling in already to keep the stable ticking over. If anyone didnt happen to the PM it let me know. It was just going a little eerily too well for Raoul Duke III to the casual observer but he was big and bold bowling along at the head of affairs and didnt play the shrinking violet, thats the way to race. At least it was a mercy it came down to the last race so he could at least green up nicely. Hes got his first piece of black type but is waiting for the elusive Group 1 win. And for the 3 others to have the 33/1 too. 'Pure lucky' as Brendan Powell said in a racing documentary some years ago when he was a jockey.

Comment

WP Rounders only reprieve is I backed Scarlet Dragon myself. Will ship in morning
                                                                          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Was fairly happy checking the race results this morning. Figured 33-1 shot could be enough. Hopes swiftly dashed when I seen the starting line up.

Personally I think the determined battler binking with the case loots makes for a better fairy tale. But WP Rounders nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post

Well all requests sent by PM and money already trickling in already to keep the stable ticking over. If anyone didnt happen to the PM it let me know. It was just going a little eerily too well for Raoul Duke III to the casual observer but he was big and bold bowling along at the head of affairs and didnt play the shrinking violet, thats the way to race. At least it was a mercy it came down to the last race so he could at least green up nicely. Hes got his first piece of black type but is waiting for the elusive Group 1 win. And for the 3 others to have the 33/1 too. 'Pure lucky' as Brendan Powell said in a racing documentary some years ago when he was a jockey.
                                                                              24 hours to let it all sink in and I'm still numb. That was Devon Loch * 100.

Just don't know if I have the heart for the game anymore after a gubbing of that magnitude.

We'll get to the autumn, talk to the lads and see where we go from here. I wouldn't be surprised if we call it a day from here though.

Comment

Working...
                                                                              X