Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2014 - Time to build.

About me...

I'm 23 years and have been playing poker full time for just over two years now. I play under the screen name 'easywithaces' on stars. I've had previous threads on 2+2, where to be honest it was more about me chasing girls and getting messed up with my mates rather than playing poker. But after what the 'TrueIrishBaller' (which isn't me, despite some rumors circulating within 'The Firm') said about the lack of community within the Irish poker scene, I've decided to make this thread here instead. I've never felt part of the Irish community and my lack of posts here shows that.

I started off as a poker dealer like many do, working in the Voodoo first and then The Fitz afterwards. I played lowstakes sngs backed during this time. It wasn't until I met Marc (rowniwn) and Parker (tonkaaaa) that I started to take the game more seriously. In the past two years I've lived in two separate grind houses, one in Dublin and one in Malta. All of the room mates I've had are now people I consider good friends.

I've been living at home since I returned from Malta, the longest stretch at home since I was 18. Trying to decide what the next move will be, possibly going back to Malta. Some talk of Mexico with Kev (torino2000) who unfortunately is who I consider my best friend in and out of poker. For now though I'm just going to grind until something solid comes up.

There's obviously a lot of gaps in there, but if there's any questions feel free to ask. Just like I did when I was starting out. PM'ing Jono (gawa9) and basically worshiping him because he was the same age as me (18 at the time) and playing the Irish open. I consider Jono a good friend now, and someone I've shared many pints with. It's too funny looking back. Fair play to him though he got back to me like a good lad.

Goals for the year...

I toyed with the idea of going for Supernova Elite this year. My main game is 18 man sngs and last year I think one player achieved it on stars playing exclusively 18 mans. It's pretty much 60/70 hour weeks for the entirety of the year. I just don't have it in me. Last year I achieved a bit over 300k vpps. So I'm going to keep it realistic this year and say 500k. This could change and alter throughout the year if I decided to focus more on mtts. Which at the moment isn't looking very likely.

My other goal I'd like to achieve is to run the Dublin marathon. Which I think is in late September/early October. I'm 100% starting from scratch. The odds are I won't achieve it, but by offering free rolls each week in this thread I'm hoping to motivate myself towards it.

If I'm still in Ireland come the 1st of March, with no intention of leaving I'm going to force myself to learn to drive. For my 21st birthday I was bought driving lessons, and out of pure laziness I just did not do them and let the voucher expire. I've just always had it too easy with good friends and ex girlfriends driving.

Anyway this has got quite tl;dr without any pictures. So if you made it this far congrats. I'll post the occasionally daily/weekly/month graph if requested. But it's not something I'll be getting hung up on. Rather concentrate on accumulating them veeeeeepeeeeepeeeees.

We gotta have some savers...

The first two free rolls I'm going to offer to the first two people to claim them for 25$ each are.

1. Three 4km runs in the next week. So I have until next Thursday to complete this. I'll post screen shots from the app I have on my phone.

2. Minimum 1000 games in the same time. I can post a screen shot of my hem if needed as I have my sharkscope blocked.

Comment

awesome glgl
      Last edited by chips1234; 30-01-14, 00:59.

Comment

Lads any chance you could edit my full name out please?

Comment

spoiler them birds!!!

Good luck either way!
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by KermitsDream View Post
            The first two free rolls I'm going to offer to the first two people to claim them for 25$ each are.

1. Three 4km runs in the next week. So I have until next Thursday to complete this. I'll post screen shots from the app I have on my phone.

2. Minimum 1000 games in the same time. I can post a screen shot of my hem if needed as I have my sharkscope blocked.
            Good Luck with your log.

Out of curiosity what does the above mean (if you fail in either you give someone a $25 freerole game?)

Marathon is normally the BH Monday at the end of October btw.
            Clashes with the IWF in the Burlo or WSOPE Dublin depending on what rumours you hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
              Good Luck with your log.

Out of curiosity what does the above mean (if you fail in either you give someone a $25 freerole game?)

Marathon is normally the BH Monday at the end of October btw.
              Clashes with the IWF in the Burlo or WSOPE Dublin depending on what rumours you hear.
              First two people to claim the free roll will get $25 if I don't complete them. So ye... Maybe someone should claim it...

Comment

First two people to claim the free roll will get $25 if I don't complete them. So ye... Maybe someone should claim it...
                I'll claim them.

Gl.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeyboy View Post
                  I'll claim them.

Gl.
                  Should have clarified. You can have one, so pick which one.

Comment

forefit for him being a greedy cunt

Comment

Il claim aswell opposite to what Xeyboy chooses.
                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

The three 4k runs next week please.

Comment

Ill claim one,

best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                            Il claim aswell opposite to what Xeyboy chooses.
                            You have the minimum games played so.

Originally posted by Xeyboy View Post
                            The three 4k runs next week please.
                            Booked.

Comment

Chees dude.

Gl with both.

Comment

nice nice big fan of this.

best of luck

no gifs

so heres one of rob ford looking at some weird food with an amish guy

Comment

Great opening post!

Just out of curiosity, what levels are you playing? tried to sharkscope but it's blocked. You use much software while playing or at this stage do you know most of the regs offhand?
                                  Am looking forward to this thread
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Good luck with this!

I'm pretty sure I know you from Voodoo days long ago. Played cash against you a bit in the past.

I'm going for Supernova this year playing 50NL Zoom. It's going to be pretty tough because I work pretty much a full-time job too. Considered starting a thread like this but I'm way too lazy. I'll just read yours instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                      nice nice big fan of this.

best of luck

no gifs

so heres one of rob ford looking at some weird food with an amish guy

Cheers David... There'll be be gifs.

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                      Great opening post!

Just out of curiosity, what levels are you playing? tried to sharkscope but it's blocked. You use much software while playing or at this stage do you know most of the regs offhand?
                                      Am looking forward to this thread
                                      The 100+ rarely run. So I played mostly 30s to 100s. Some 15s at start of the sessions, I might cut them out in the coming weeks though.

I use table ninja and holdem manager whilst playing. I have all the regs noted, and will sharkscope someone if I gather a decent amount of hands on them and they are playing reggy. I use other programs for reviewing.

Originally posted by Dobber View Post
                                      Good luck with this!

I'm pretty sure I know you from Voodoo days long ago. Played cash against you a bit in the past.

I'm going for Supernova this year playing 50NL Zoom. It's going to be pretty tough because I work pretty much a full-time job too. Considered starting a thread like this but I'm way too lazy. I'll just read yours instead.
                                      Wouldn't have played too much cash there, prob just donking around after finishing a shift.

Best of luck going for SN. Bit of extra always be nice if have a steady income.

And cool, hopefully I actually stick to it so. Been knowing to be full of the best intentions.

Comment

Hi.

I bet this is a start of an epic threads.
                                        I play much lower so I doubt I'll see you at the tables but will definitely be following!

Comment

Cheers David... There'll be be gifs.

The 100+ rarely run. So I played mostly 30s to 100s. Some 15s at start of the sessions, I might cut them out in the coming weeks though.

I use table ninja and holdem manager whilst playing. I have all the regs noted, and will sharkscope someone if I gather a decent amount of hands on them and they are playing reggy. I use other programs for reviewing.

Wouldn't have played too much cash there, prob just donking around after finishing a shift.

Best of luck going for SN. Bit of extra always be nice if have a steady income.

And cool, hopefully I actually stick to it so. Been knowing to be full of the best intentions.
                                          understatement of the century right there

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                            understatement of the century right there
                                            Alright Karl... Easy easy...

Decided to go in and play The Fitz eom last night. Not sure it was the best idea, with getting up so early lately I was absolutely shattered come 12/1 o'clock. Think this led to me not playing the best to be honest. Had Rory Brown on my table, he 3b me 5 times in 3 orbits, best hand I had was A6o and just wasn't bothered getting involved getting in a dick swinging contest which he seemed keen to ignite. Maybe he had it each time, or maybe he seen me as a spot on the table. Who knows. I ended up busting in around 20th in a standard spot.

Been up so late completely messed with the routine I've gotten myself into lately. So I missed my morning session, which has led me to falling behind my planned pace to not have to pay out the free roll. I should be fine if I put in the hours over the weekend. Might need to play Monday even though I usually take them off. I did however get out for a run today. There is absolutely no way if I hadn't offered a free roll I would have went out in the pissing rain today.

Obviously the time is quite slow for only 4km (if you try to get technical and say this isn't 4km, I shall be passing on the free roll ). After the lady on the app told me I had completed 2km, I stopped for a solid 5 minutes and to anyone passing I let out a cough that would have sounded like it was coming from someone who smoked for 20 plus years. On a recent trip to the doctors I was informed my lungs only work to 55% of the usual capacity. So, this could be a long process.

Also today realised, I'm going to have to change my grinding hours to avoid peak hours if I want to keep my ABI up. The reg to fish ratio during peak hours is just awful. I also don't fancy not game selecting at all for tiny edges and huge swings.

Last thing, Kev is really pushing for us to do a few months in Mexico before the online grind for the WSOP. Two fellow grinders we'd be good mates with recently made the move. Looking at the apartment they've got themselves does make it quite appealing, not to mention the weather. However, if I moved out I wouldn't be getting dinners like this brought to me mid grind by my Dad <3

Comment

Really enjoying the thread sir. GL.

Comment

Got a good laugh out of reading the 2+2 threads. Hopefully you maintain this one and its as entertaining as the others. Gl on the grind!

Comment

Originally posted by peterswellman View Post
                                                  Really enjoying the thread sir. GL.
                                                  Cheers

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                                  Got a good laugh out of reading the 2+2 threads. Hopefully you maintain this one and its as entertaining as the others. Gl on the grind!
                                                  Haha I don't think this thread is going to be like that one. Who knows.

Comment

I got out for second of the 3 runs today. Walked for a solid few minutes in the middle. Won't be going in the morning again without eating, seems like a leak. I think I should be able to do it in about 20 minutes if I keep it up for a few weeks. If anyone wants to make a small bet and set a time line let me know

I'm not sure if I have until the end of Wednesday session or Thursdays session to finish off the games. So I guess to avoid confusion I'm just going to play Monday even though I'd usually take it off. I think it'll be pretty close as to whether I play enough games, because I've pretty much capped myself at 16 tables, where as I would usually load all soft 30s/60s and cap at 19/20. Now I'm just loading soft 60s when I have 16 tables and trying to play less and less 15s to get my abi up and increase my hourly. I've no interest in posting long term graphs, but I'll post the 1k sample from the bet when I'm done. I've only looked at my cashier once since I started the bet, so I'm not sure if I'm up or down at the moment. Hopefully be good

I booked flights to Amsterdam yesterday with Kev to visit Marc and Parker before they go their separate ways at the end of March. Marc is moving to Vienna for a few months and going on the SNE grind. It makes going to the Eureka over there a bit more appealing. Supposed to be a really nice city and apparently the Eureka and the EPT are being held in a Palace of some sorts. For now at least Amsterdam gives us something fun to look forward to. Will just get the head down for the next two weeks, and then really appreciate it.
                                                    Last edited by KermitsDream; 02-02-14, 20:05.

Comment

Planned on having completed both of the free rolls by today. However, I played 5 a side last night and woke up in absolute bits, so that led to skipping the run. And Danny recommended watching 'Luther' on twitter. 6 one hour episodes later means I'm going to have to grind tomorrow too. I'll definitely get the required games in, the run should be done too. Unless there is absolute torrential rain fall and I just can't bear it.

Comment

Finished up early today so this post might end up been a little tl;dr. Just warning in advance.

Thankfully I won't be paying out any free rolls this week as I got out for the third run today and also completed the games.

It was absolutely pissing rain when I left the house this morning. Just couldn't handle sending money to people I don't know out of laziness. Running up the hill with the rain blowing in my face was less than enjoyable. Again I ended up walking for a bit around the 2km mark. It's once I go around the corner at the end of the orange part it's downhill. So once I do it once, I'm pretty sure I'll start knocking plenty of time pretty sharpish. My mate Ste today wanted to make a bet who could run 10km quickest within two weeks. I honestly couldn't see myself been able to finish 10km. Maybe on a complete flat surface, like a football pitch or whatever. When I get back from Amsterdam I might take him up on the bet.

As promised there's my graph of the week. At each parent teacher meeting in school, my parents were always told I would do the bare minimum and not a little bit more. As you can see, I've grown out of that. 1001 games played, with only 1000 required. I'm not sure if I'll do another free roll in regards to games played in a week. It meant at times I was just playing 15s because 30+s were just too reg filled or playing pretty bad games and I'm not sure it's worth my while. Might offer vpps over the course of a two week period or something, I'm not sure. I think the graph is close enough to my expectancy over the year in 18s. Hoping to make about 2$/game pre rb. Although I'd be happy if that was as low as one, provided I keep my abi a little higher. I've also made a conscious decision as the year goes on and I start to drink more as will happen as we come into summer etc, I'm going to make sure I play Fri-Sun. The games are just considerably softer at weekends. I've always enjoyed town during the week anyway so should work out ok.

I went down to Kevs this evening just to chill out for a few hours. He was in the middle of a sesh, playing on his new 27". I had a 27 or 30" in Malta, can't remember. But it's so big and now I have monitor envy. I don't need a new one at all. My set up is perfectly fine, nothing special, but it does the job. Got a 22" and a 24" side by side. And the way I play with 4 stacks just means I don't need all the extra space. However, I'll probably end up buying one.

Current set up...

I made a post on twitter the other day, which led to a small bit of drama from someone who I assume is off IPB.

Just thought I'd make it clear in case anyone reading this follows me. I clearly wasn't having a go at unemployed people. Could have just as easily used students on midterm or retired people as an example. I just genuinely don't understand what people do. Can sit there hitting refresh on facebook, few games of Fifa, boring mid day television, but it just gets boring so quickly. Couldn't imagine a week like that. Would go insane. It probably doesn't help I don't drive, so can't just bop to a friends easily or whatever.

Going to play a half day tomorrow, then going in to visit my Mum. Will post tomorrow with some free rolls. Will most likely do the running one again, and one in regards to review involving Laois Hammer because I was pretty slack in that department this week.

Off to watch some Luther.

*If anyone knows how to make the pictures smaller maybe that'd be cool. Think they look a bit silly so big.

Comment

Can sit there hitting refresh on facebook, few games of Fifa, boring mid day television, but it just gets boring so quickly. Couldn't imagine a week like that. Would go insane. It probably doesn't help I don't drive, so can't just bop to a friends easily or whatever.
                                                          26 years on and I still haven't had a day of boredom.. you're doing it wrong!

edit to add: just looked at that guys twitter and I'd imagine he isn't a regular poster here but I actually laughed at some of the comments
                                                          Last edited by mdoug; 06-02-14, 03:10.
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I sent Paudie too much this month by accident for the run it once subscription. So with the 20e we decided to make these bets. Obviously we are never going to win, but I'd thought I'd share the sweat in case it gets anyway interesting. I will be heartbroken as a Villa fan if that's the one that costs us, because I fancy us to win.
                                                            Last edited by KermitsDream; 07-02-14, 12:23.

Comment

Only caught this thread now if I had of known about it I wouldn't of recommended some quality tv to you & take you away from the goals you set out. Nice to see you make the switch to here & look forward to seeing how the progress goes over the next while.

- Danny
                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                Only caught this thread now if I had of known about it I wouldn't of recommended some quality tv to you & take you away from the goals you set out. Nice to see you make the switch to here & look forward to seeing how the progress goes over the next while.

- Danny
                                                                Haha you're grand. I finished it off yesterday anyway. Second season wasn't as good. Left too much unresolved at the end I felt. Was still worth the watch.

Comment

Haha you're grand. I finished it off yesterday anyway. Second season wasn't as good. Left too much unresolved at the end I felt. Was still worth the watch.
                                                                  That's why you move onto season 3.
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                    That's why you move onto season 3.
                                                                    Agh. They only have two seasons on Netflix. Makes more sense now.

Comment

Going do some more free rolls for this week. Can only claim one per person, and only way I'll be sending it out is via Pokerstars. I'm not going to hassle to give out free monieees. So I will have until the end of next Friday for all of these.

1. ($25) Pick a topic and do two reviews with Laois Hammer before starting sessions. I'll get him to come in and confirm we done them. Or screen shot his fat head and put a pic in ..

2. ($50) Again minimum 3 runs. I don't expect to fail this one, but not brave enough to say they have to be done in a certain time yet.

3. ($10) Get at least 50 points in Fantasty football this weekend. Gamboooled on my team and have RVP in there instead of Suarez to try and close the gap in my league. Wishful thinking.

4. ($25) If my mate Paudie (PJK1989) final tables the IPO down in Galway, this is obviously just so I can extra anti sweat him.

Doing some review on my break, and it's hands like this that makes me sad to play sngs.

Poker Stars $55.56+$4.44 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t400/t800 Blinds + t50 - 5 players - View hand 2424689
                                                                      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

lesus86 (CO): t9739 M = 6.72
                                                                      Hero (BTN): t4150 M = 2.86
                                                                      CBAROG (SB): t3572 M = 2.46
                                                                      anthony_287 (BB): t3555 M = 2.45
                                                                      ratataboom1 (UTG): t5984 M = 4.13

Pre Flop: (t1450) Hero is BTN with A K
                                                                      1 fold, lesus86 raises to t9689 all in, Hero calls t4100 all in, 2 folds

Flop: (t9650) 8 9 J (2 players - 2 are all in)

Turn: (t9650) 5 (2 players - 2 are all in)

River: (t9650) 8 (2 players - 2 are all in)

Even if he's shoving 100% (which I don't think he is, would say it's closer to 65) I'm not even meant to call AKs here according to ICM. It's 88+. I still make these mistakes at times when it's obviously super +Cev. Made a lot of mistakes over the last week when I was covering over one stack, usually when our stacks are quite similar.

Comment

Going do some more free rolls for this week. Can only claim one per person, and only way I'll be sending it out is via Pokerstars. I'm not going to hassle to give out free monieees. So I will have until the end of next Friday for all of these.

1. ($25) Pick a topic and do two reviews with Laois Hammer before starting sessions. I'll get him to come in and confirm we done them. Or screen shot his fat head and put a pic in ..

2. ($50) Again minimum 3 runs. I don't expect to fail this one, but not brave enough to say they have to be done in a certain time yet.

3. ($10) Get at least 50 points in Fantasty football this weekend. Gamboooled on my team and have RVP in there instead of Suarez to try and close the gap in my league. Wishful thinking.

4. ($25) If my mate Paudie (PJK1989) final tables the IPO down in Galway, this is obviously just so I can extra anti sweat him.
                                                                        I'll take #2 with whatever timeframe, you're gonna do #1 and you've no influence over the other 2 so ya need some motivation for #2!

that hand is a tricky spot though, I'd probably end up calling a lot too player dependant
                                                                        Last edited by mdoug; 07-02-14, 20:28.
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I'll take #2 with whatever timeframe, you're gonna do #1 and you've no influence over the other 2 so ya need some motivation for #2!

that hand is a tricky spot though, I'd probably end up calling a lot too player dependant
                                                                          It's not at all. Even if he's shoving 100% we can't call. He obviously can't shove any wider. The tighter he jams the tighter we have to call. You can obviously just say fuck ICM if you want and make a really +Cev call. But in the long run it's going to cost you $. I was just posting the hand to show how sad it makes me how tight you have to call in 18 mans at times.

Comment

I'll take Number 3, glgl

Comment

#39
                                                                              Can't believe that's a fold with ICM. I'm quite far out of the loop it seems.

Comment

#40
                                                                                It's not at all. Even if he's shoving 100% we can't call. He obviously can't shove any wider. The tighter he jams the tighter we have to call. You can obviously just say fuck ICM if you want and make a really +Cev call. But in the long run it's going to cost you $. I was just posting the hand to show how sad it makes me how tight you have to call in 18 mans at times.
                                                                                All my bad there, completely forgot you were on 18 mans so I thought you were folding this 2 off the money. The fact that there was 4 paid changes a lot, I remember a day where I'd fold that in those spots but I'd say I'd find it much tougher now! Nice graph btw, making me consider going back playing somewhat
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                  Can't believe that's a fold with ICM. I'm quite far out of the loop it seems.
                                                                                  Not sure if you're familiar with the 18 man pay outs. Goes 40%, 30%, 20%, 10% so it's obviously super flat. In a 180 or an mtt where the payout jumps are steeper it wouldn't be a fold.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Can i have freeroll #1? Such angle shots!!

Seen as the running prop worked out well for Fintan & i need a kick in the right direction to get back in the gym gonna give him back some freeroll equity in the form of $50 if i don't go the gym 4 times before next friday (friday counts!)
                                                                                    Receipts from leisure centre as proof.

-----

Everytime i see a pic from the app you use for running, i want to strap the app to a stray dog and see what the route would look like.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Can i have freeroll #1? Such angle shots!!

Seen as the running prop worked out well for Fintan & i need a kick in the right direction to get back in the gym gonna give him back some freeroll equity in the form of $50 if i don't go the gym 4 times before next friday (friday counts!)
                                                                                      Receipts from leisure centre as proof.

-----

Everytime i see a pic from the app you use for running, i want to strap the app to a stray dog and see what the route would look like.
                                                                                      Seems like a leak on my part to allow you to have a free roll you can prevent me from doing. So I'm going to ahead and say no.

I think we should both just use this thread, bit of mtt sweats would keep it intresting .. Rather than my monotonous grind.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        loving this thread, keep up the good work lad!

and as shit as the weather is, those runs can do nothing but help your game

Comment

#45
                                                                                          pj bossin the ipo like a 2 fiddy 180, great work on the thread fintan gl with the goals.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            I think we should both just use this thread, bit of mtt sweats would keep it intresting .. Rather than my monotonous grind.
                                                                                            You got me with the public callout wp, il make some sort of proper 1st post later or monday. Bout to get gym #1 done would 100% of said no and be watchin more sons of anarchy without the freeroll in place.

Gl villa, but not really its heartbreaking to have Andy out for 3 games after his 1st half performance last week think he would have put on a show today

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Hi Kermit I'll have number 4 please.

Comment

#48

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                I'll take Number 3, glgl
                                                                                                Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
                                                                                                These booked, going leave the last one open until after Villa beat West Ham.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by lowkicker View Post
                                                                                                  loving this thread, keep up the good work lad!

and as shit as the weather is, those runs can do nothing but help your game
                                                                                                  Woke up this morning feeling shit, Dad has the flu. If I've got that, the runs will not be happening ha.

Originally posted by Zippppppy147 View Post
                                                                                                  pj bossin the ipo like a 2 fiddy 180, great work on the thread fintan gl with the goals.
                                                                                                  Heard he has aaaaaaall the chips alright, I'd obviously prefer to have to pay out that free roll though haha..

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Woke up this morning feeling shit, Dad has the flu. If I've got that, the runs will not be happening ha.

Heard he has aaaaaaall the chips alright, I'd obviously prefer to have to pay out that free roll though haha..
                                                                                                    Fuck I read the bet as you'd pay out if he didn't final table. Whatever. Go Paudie Go!

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      These booked, going leave the last one open until after Villa beat West Ham.
                                                                                                      Can't believe nobody claimed the most likely one to happen. Can't even give free monies away these days. Other 3 booked anyway. Myself and Laois Hammer made a avvy bet for the rest of the month today. He's a W.Ham fan, I'm Villa. We lost. I'm not happy.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Fuck I read the bet as you'd pay out if he didn't final table. Whatever. Go Paudie Go!
                                                                                                        Chip leader going into today as far as I know. And he chopped the turbo last night!!

Live pro

Comment

#53

Went to a different gym with one of the lads who had a complimentary pass for it, have said no the last 3 saturdays so glad i offered up the freeroll and got the finger out and got back into it.

Havent done any cardio since before christmas so was happy with this on the exercise back as a start, wasn't expecting to have as much energy as i did, would be happy with this for the next 3 sessions aswel. The first time i went to the gym a couple of years back i could only do 3.3km before my legs were burning which is pretty pathetic

Also done 3 x 3minute rounds of kettlebells, was my first time doing that kind of workout and it was pretty intense.
                                                                                                          Some goals for the year would be fitness related and getting back in a better eating habit, i know i have it in me to lose a couple of stone as i done it before but fell off the last year or so.
                                                                                                          Gonna make a proper goal related post tomorow gl anyone putting in a sunday session.

Also have a guy i know who started the day with a top 5 stack in the ipo so gl Joe Quinn and gl Paudie

Comment

#54

Done the first of the runs today, but think I'm coming down with the flu. Going to the Doctors tomorrow to hopefully catch it before I get properly sick. Going to offer to buy out for $15. Or you can gamboool I won't fancy the runs if I'm sick.

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            I'll take Number 3, glgl
                                                                                                            [IMG][/IMG]

Stars screen name? Man made the final table just to spite me obviously.

Also glad David popped in, trying to get Kev to come in too. Make it just feel like our skype chats progress log Get Greg, Jono and Paudie in. Will get the thread title altered after you make a proper post if I can.

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Done the first of the runs today, but think I'm coming down with the flu. Going to the Doctors tomorrow to hopefully catch it before I get properly sick. Going to offer to buy out for $15. Or you can gamboool I won't fancy the runs if I'm sick
                                                                                                              If I accept then your motivation for going running is gone.. I don't really want to take 50 off tbh so how about we change it so if you fail then I get $15.01, I'll ride it out hoping for that 1 cent extra and if you do them then 0. I was just gonna offer stakes on here anyways
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                If I accept then your motivation for going running is gone.. I don't really want to take 50 off tbh so how about we change it so if you fail then I get $15.01, I'll ride it out hoping for that 1 cent extra
                                                                                                                Nah if you're gambling on it, I'll leave it at the $50. No point offering free rolls if I don't stick to them. I'll just run on Thursday and Friday when been on an anti biotic a few days.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Nah if you're gambling on it, I'll leave it at the $50. No point offering free rolls if I don't stick to them. I'll just run on Thursday and Friday when been on an anti biotic a few days.
                                                                                                                  Ah fair enough, okay if you can't get runs in due to sickness we'll call it 15 and if it is laziness we'll call it 50? seems fair
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Ah fair enough, okay if you can't get runs in due to sickness we'll call it 15 and if it is laziness we'll call it 50? seems fair

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Then I surely should have aids/cancer by this stage. Just a hernia though so we're grand

am even too lazy to go create an image changing lazyness to laziness :P
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Chip leader going into today as far as I know. And he chopped the turbo last night!!

Live pro

Some Player all right! Hope he ships it!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X