IPB Fantasy Football League 1920

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPB Fantasy Football League 1920

Back by popular, and by popular I mean KevIrl, demand.

Fantasy Football league for 2019-2020.

Usual applies, €30 entry with a plan to pay TOP 4 (assuming minimum of 40 entries) at the end of the season.

€300 will be removed from entries for Monthly prizes and the rest will be divided as follows

1. 50%
    2. 25%
    3. 15%
    4. 10%

or thereabouts for rounding.

Monthly prizes of €30 for each month as dictated by FPL site (10 months @ €30 each)

If there's interest I will also run a H2H league at €20 for each entry with a maximum of 20 participants ( a second league can be run if we have the interest) first 20 to pay will be in the first league. This will be winner takes all.

Similarly, happy to do a OneShot league at €20 a head and winner takes all.

Can accept payment as usual to paypal or bank transfer, everyone should have the details, if you need them drop me a PM.

Any questions post here and I'll reply as soon as I can.
    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

In for all 3

Comment

in for league and H2H
      and usual degeneracy
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

In for the main and H2H, also willing to accept a few side bets again.

Comment

In for everything

Sidebets also.

Comment

Usual sidebets too

Comment

In for main league and one shot if it runs.

Comment

In for main and H2H. Will sort by Paypal.

Comment

Is this American football? If so, in!
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                    Is this American football? If so, in!
                    Christian Pulisic will be playing in it if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                      Christian Pulisic will be playing in it if that helps.
                      You’re always a reliable man for a withering factoid
                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Main and h2h, will transfer to bank.

Let’s see if a baby from years 1-2 allows more time than a baby from 0-1.

Comment

Main and h2h please. Thanks as always, Iago, appreciate all the effort with this every year!

Comment

In for main and H2H again!

Comment

In for the main league. Is the Paypal email address always the same?
                              "Poker isn’t about default strategies, it’s about exploiting your opponent's bad tendencies"

Comment

Sent for all three.

Comment

Re sidebets. Happy to go €50 again with all the below, just thank this post to confirm

bohsman
                                  DeadParrot
                                  Iago
                                  Juan Pablo
                                  lowkicker
                                  luckforsome
                                  Lurker23
                                  mdoug
                                  RoryC
                                  TheJiggaman

Charlie Sheen thanked my earlier post, so I assume he wants in. Thank again to confirm

Will also take more bets, reply to this to book

Comment

Yep Kev I'm in for a side bet of €50. Also assume Deadparrot and Bohsman are in for side bets of €50 based on the thanks above? Thank again to confirm.

Will also take a few more bets if anyone is interested.

Comment

Same as above.
                                      Thank post for €50 sidebets.
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Me and the Bro will enter both the main and head to head league if you will have us, is it the same payment details as last season?

Comment

codes sent to all and sundry. 6 days left for entries.

Currently 12 confirmed in the H2H & 5 for the oneshot league. Expecting some more over the course of the week to come obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                            codes sent to all and sundry. 6 days left for entries.

Currently 12 confirmed in the H2H & 5 for the oneshot league. Expecting some more over the course of the week to come obviously
                                            I honestly cannot remember if someone is paying me in this year as payment for something or other
                                            Will sort u out if you haven't gotten anything by d day

Comment

Is putting my name down for H2H enough to reserve a slot or is it only if you pay?

I’ll enter H2H and Main on Wednesday

Comment

Money shipped last week - send on code for Main when sending them out.

Cheers for organising again Iago.

Comment

Myself and the brother will play the main, and both H2Hs if 2 are running. Will ship over next few days. Andy

Comment

In for the Main and H2H. Could you PM Details Please

Comment

In for main and H2H.

Edit: shipped.
                                                      Last edited by Lurker23; 06-08-19, 14:13.

Comment

In for main. Will ship as soon as I get details.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                          in for league and H2H
                                                          and usual degeneracy
                                                          Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                          In for the main and H2H, also willing to accept a few side bets again.
                                                          Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                          In for everything

Sidebets also.
                                                          Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                          In for all 3
                                                          Happy to have bets with all of the above, just thank to confirm.

Also happy for many more bets, so whoever is interested consider the bet made
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

In for the Main league

Also happy to take any side bets.

KevIrl
                                                            Charlie Sheen
                                                            Deadparrott
                                                            Mdoug

Anyone else interested please like this post and will confirm on Friday

Cheers

Comment

getting back to people as I can today.

Opening a second H2H as the first is oversubscribed. People in the first can still enter the second if they want as well as I think we'll have plenty of space.

Comment

By way of an update we are running a bit shy this year, not helped by my extreme tardiness in getting organized but right now we've only got 21 entries.

If we don't break 40 I'll need to completely revisit the payout structures and maybe remove the monthly prizes. Will post some options here for voting if it comes to that.

There are always stragglers so I'm expecting a few more entries but not sure if we'll double the number or not.

Comment

I just shipped 30€ for the main league, could you please PM me the code? Thanks!
                                                                  "Poker isn’t about default strategies, it’s about exploiting your opponent's bad tendencies"

Comment

getting back to people as I can today.

Opening a second H2H as the first is oversubscribed. People in the first can still enter the second if they want as well as I think we'll have plenty of space.
                                                                    Sent for H2H2

Comment

Shipped for main league. AJ IPB FFL

Comment

Shipped

Comment

By way of an update we are running a bit shy this year, not helped by my extreme tardiness in getting organized but right now we've only got 21 entries.

If we don't break 40 I'll need to completely revisit the payout structures and maybe remove the monthly prizes. Will post some options here for voting if it comes to that.

There are always stragglers so I'm expecting a few more entries but not sure if we'll double the number or not.

Sent for main and 2 H2Hs for both me and the brother. €140 total. Send on the codes whenever you get a chance. Hopefully we're in for both H2Hs?!

Comment

shipped with a note

Comment

#39
                                                                              In for league, PM deets
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

#40
                                                                                In for the league. Please give relevent deets and code.

Thanks
                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  In for Main League. TY for organising. Pm details please
                                                                                  "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

#42
                                                                                    almost forgot about this, in for the main, and thanks again for organizing
                                                                                    The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
                                                                                    MTT Calender 2015

Comment

#43
                                                                                      In for the main league, please PM deets.
                                                                                      The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

#44
                                                                                        In. Doug will send monies.
                                                                                        My year.
                                                                                        "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                                                        "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Anyone who has shipped money should have codes as of now. Anyone looking for payment details should have them in their inbox.

Still lots of room in the second H2H league, for just €20 you get a shot at a league title. Why aren't you beating my door down!!!

Comment

#46
                                                                                            In for main, will ship via PayPal

Comment

#47
                                                                                              bohsman(one shot again too presumably, thank if so), DeadParrot, KevIRL, Roryc are the only confirmed side bets this year. Charlie will probably join in, 5 vs my 12 last year.. shocking!

First game is tomorrow night folks!!!! Finger out!

Also, money sent for riggs
                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Anyone who has shipped money should have codes as of now. Anyone looking for payment details should have them in their inbox.

Still lots of room in the second H2H league, for just €20 you get a shot at a league title. Why aren't you beating my door down!!!
                                                                                                Got no deets for payment ..
                                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

#49

No code yet.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                    Same as above.
                                                                                                    Thank post for €50 sidebets.
                                                                                                    bohsman, Charlie Sheen, KevIRL, lowkicker, Roryc and dougie so far.

thin gruel this year

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Happy New FF year Iago and thanks for running again.
                                                                                                      EUR50 transferred.
                                                                                                      Please send on codes.
                                                                                                      I'm expecting big things in 2020 so watch this space.
                                                                                                      "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Ok I think I have five €50 side bets and that will be my lot. Good luck lads!

bohsman
                                                                                                        KevIRL
                                                                                                        DeadParrot
                                                                                                        mdoug
                                                                                                        Roryc

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          That's for main and one shot btw
                                                                                                          "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            In Thailand at the moment and can't get into online banking. Can you send number for Revo or of anyone wants to sort me?

Main and a H2H if available.

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                              In Thailand at the moment and can't get into online banking. Can you send number for Revo or of anyone wants to sort me?

Main and a H2H if available.
                                                                                                              Can send this via bank transfer if you don't have revolut Iago, let me know if ya need it
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                Can send this via bank transfer if you don't have revolut Iago, let me know if ya need it
                                                                                                                All good. cheers for the offer but think I've got it sorted.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Heading into last chance saloon territory now...tick tock, tick tock!

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Current numbers

Main league 44

H2H 20 (full)

Oneshot 7 (c'mon people get the finger out, where's your sense of adventure?)

H2H Deux 7 ( lots of space left for those looking for a spot)

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      €50 sidebets confirmed with the below. Will take more if people are interested

bohsman
                                                                                                                      Charlie Sheen
                                                                                                                      Deadparrot
                                                                                                                      Lowkicker
                                                                                                                      mdoug
                                                                                                                      RoryC

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        bohsmanx2
                                                                                                                        DeadParrot,
                                                                                                                        KevIRL,
                                                                                                                        Roryc
                                                                                                                        Charlie Sheen,

Only side bets so far. Any late comers who want a bet consider it made - won't be on before the kick-off today.
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X