X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPB Fantasy Football League 1819 1st Post has prizemoney details

Well!!

ONCE MORE INTO THE BREACH LADS!!!

The only easy season was last season. IPB FF league 1819 is now open for entries.

usual rule apply, forum regulars or known people only
    1 team per person in each league

Assuming we get 40+ players we'll be paying Top 4 and a monthly prize*
    Happy to run a Oneshot league again and a H2H league (or two if we get the numbers)

€30 entrance to main league
    €20 entrance to Oneshot league (winner takes all)
    €20 entrance to H2H leagues (winner takes all)

*Monthly prizes will be decided by FPL Monthly score charts
    - December will be worth €60 to the winner as there are 7 GW's in December
    - All other months are worth €30
    - There will be NO PRIZE for May as there are only 2 GW's.

Payment by Paypal or bank transfer only, details are the same as previous years if you don't have them then drop me a note.

If you haven't paid by cut-off you won't be in the league.

Any other questions post here and I'll answer them when I can.

---------------------------------------------------------

Prize details

Main League

44 Paid Entries

€30 a month for manager of the month - except December which is €60
    No manager of the month prize for May

Top 4 at the end of the season will receive

1. €520
    2. €250
    3. €150
    4. €100

H2H League

19 Entrants ( we lost 1 in transit sorry) so €380 for the winner

H2H Dos League

15 Entrants so €300 for the winner

OneShot League

13 Entrants so €260 for the winner

Draft

4 Entrants so €80 for the Winner
    Last edited by Iago; 18-08-18, 06:27.
    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

In for all.

50euro side bets for usual takers and anybody else that wants.

Comment

In for all.

Up for sidebets also - rematches for all those from last season if ye want? Just thank this post. Will do more also reply to book

Comment

...World cup over, time for the real fun to begin... I'm in for main and one shot...
        ...Sidebets last season with KevIRL, Mdoug, Deadparrot,Bohsman, Lurker and IAGO... If any of you want a rematch just thank this post- and considering most of you are 2-0 up, I'm confident you'll click it...

Comment

I'm in again this year for main please. Any chance you would take pokerstars, partypoker or 888 transfer? If not I will sort out bank transfer. Cheers.

Comment

In for main and H2H, thank this for any side action

Comment

Originally posted by AceOfShamrocks View Post
              I'm in again this year for main please. Any chance you would take pokerstars, partypoker or 888 transfer? If not I will sort out bank transfer. Cheers.
              unfortunately I don't have any poker accounts (for shame) but I'm sure someone here could take a transfer for you if needed. If not PM me and I'll send you bank details.

Comment

I am in for the main and head to head pls

Comment

Originally posted by AceOfShamrocks View Post
                  I can do this for you if you want, michaeld18 on stars and I'll transfer it via bank transfer sometime next week to Iago.

Will take main and 1 shot again myself Iago.

Happy to re-bet with the likely lads.
                  Presume luck4some, kevirl and bohsx2 are all booked now - post if not. The rest of the usuals can thank this post and bets are on
                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

In for main and H2H.

Usual sidebets are all ok and let me know if there are other takers.
                    What I need to do this year is keep track of my sidebets, I have a fecking disaster every year figuring out if I paid/was paid
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

In for all.

Sidebets as usual.

Comment

in for main, cheers
                        The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
                        MTT Calender 2015

Comment

In for all - will drop you a message for bank details Iago

Same regarding sidebets, €50 for anyone interested like this post.

Seems my only posts on IPB are FF related! Rarely get the time to post on any forums these days unfortunately...

If anyone's interested though, I run a £200 entry FF league, drop me a PM for details.

OK so €50bets with:
                          - KevIRL
                          - Bohsman
                          - Juan Pablo
                          - luckforsome
                          - mdoug
                          - deadparrot
                          - lurker23
                          - thejiggaman
                          Last edited by Roryc; 01-11-18, 12:40.

Comment

I know it's a tradition at this stage to procrastinate on joining up, but it's a much shorter window this time around. There'll be no exceptions to the closed by the start of GW1...

Comment

In for main and H2H - Will send tomorrow. - EDIT: SENT

Anybody up for sidebets? Bohsman, C Kid, KevIRL, Lurker, Deadparrot, RoryC - Ye can 'like' if you want to go for one.

Anybody else interested?
                              Last edited by TheJiggaman; 25-07-18, 06:34.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                ...World cup over, time for the real fun to begin... I'm in for main and one shot...
                                ...Sidebets last season with KevIRL, Mdoug, Deadparrot,Bohsman, Lurker and IAGO... If any of you want a rematch just thank this post- and considering most of you are 2-0 up, I'm confident you'll click it...
                                Codes sent

Originally posted by Roryc View Post
                                In for all - will drop you a message for bank details Iago

Same regarding sidebets, €50 for anyone interested like this post.

Seems my only posts on IPB are FF related! Rarely get the time to post on any forums these days unfortunately...

If anyone's interested though, I run a £200 entry FF league, drop me a PM for details.
                                codes sent

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post

Anybody up for sidebets? Bohsman, C Kid, KevIRL, Lurker, Deadparrot, RoryC - Ye can 'like' if you want to go for one.

Anybody else interested?
                                codes sent

Comment

BTW

if there is interest in a DRAFT league this year I'm happy to run that too. Will take 8 players per league so if theres more than 8 we can have a second league.

Say €20 entry and winner takes all...

If interested post and let me know, first 7 (+me) paid get into the first draft league. Ideally looking to do the draft draws on Wed/Thurs/Fri 8th/9th/10th August.

Comment

In again for the main and and H2H if a spot is still available. Let me know and I'll send the money.

I'd be open to some €50 side bets too if some of you are still taking.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                      In again for the main and and H2H if a spot is still available. Let me know and I'll send the money.

yep, first in best dressed so still a few spots available in h2h

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                        BTW

if there is interest in a DRAFT league this year I'm happy to run that too. Will take 8 players per league so if theres more than 8 we can have a second league.

Say €20 entry and winner takes all...

If interested post and let me know, first 7 (+me) paid get into the first draft league. Ideally looking to do the draft draws on Wed/Thurs/Fri 8th/9th/10th August.
                                        Yep I'm in.

Haven't checked but I hope they introduced a waiver budget this year. I thought it was ruined last year when the transfer window opened and the order of how you got the newly signed top players was purely down to current league position.

Happy to go 50 if you like?

Comment

I'll enter the main again.

Is it GD @ Gmail? Have that saved in my PayPal and think it's you.

Comment

Sidebet if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                              I'll enter the main again.

Is it GD @ Gmail? Have that saved in my PayPal and think it's you.
                                              yep, that's the one.

Comment

Could you send on your bank account, I must have deleted the pm last year.

Comment

yep, that's the one.
                                                  Cheers, sent on Paypal

Comment

Current Draft Contenders
                                                    Iago
                                                    Lurker23
                                                    Eagle Eye

can take 5 more for the first draft league, will run a second one if there's enough interest

Seems there's a new element this year of Player Trading. We'll need to agree as to which of the below approaches we take if we get the numbers. We can discuss over PM if/when we have a quorum for the league.

After the draft has completed, depending on how your league has been configured, you can trade players with other managers in your league. Your league will have one of the following settings:

- No trades: No trading is allowed.
                                                    - All trades: Trading is allowed, accepted trades will be instantly processed.
                                                    - Administrator approval: Trading is allowed, accepted trades can be vetoed by the league administrator.
                                                    - Manager approval: Trading is allowed, accepted trades can be vetoed by other mangers in the league. If 50 per cent of managers object to the trade then it won't take place.
                                                    Last edited by Iago; 26-07-18, 09:14.

Comment

Paid for main and H2H
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

In for draft. PM PayPal details please.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post

Anybody else interested?
                                                          Will cut off the side bets now.

All sides against:

Bohsman
                                                          KevIRL
                                                          Lurker23
                                                          Deadparrot
                                                          Juan Pablo
                                                          Iago
                                                          Rory C
                                                          Last edited by TheJiggaman; 11-08-18, 07:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                            Happy to go 50 if you like?
                                                            Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                            Sidebet if you want!
                                                            Yes to both! €50 as well Bohsman?

Comment

50 sent for Main & H2H.

Last years side bets - MDoug, Lurker, Iago, Bohsman and DP.

Thank for rematch.

Comment

In for main & one shot. Money sent.

Comment

In for main league, money sent via Paypal.

Transaction ID
                                                                  1R375985LX922083S
                                                                  "Poker isn’t about default strategies, it’s about exploiting your opponent's bad tendencies"

Comment

Yes to both! €50 as well Bohsman?
                                                                    Booked for 50!

Comment

bohsman, Iago,
                                                                      Jibzzzz, Juan Pablo,
                                                                      KevIRL, luckforsome,
                                                                      Lurker23, Roryc,
                                                                      mdoug, TheJiggaman

€500 of sidebets...fml

Action closed to avoid case of spousal abuse

Comment

unfortunately I don't have any poker accounts (for shame) but I'm sure someone here could take a transfer for you if needed. If not PM me and I'll send you bank details.
                                                                        I just seen this, think MDOUG is gonna sort me, ty.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                          I can do this for you if you want, michaeld18 on stars and I'll transfer it via bank transfer sometime next week to Iago.
                                                                          Sorry just seen this. Thanks mate, I am going to send you €30 on pokerstars today and if you can send that to Iago for me would be really appreciated.

Cheers.

Comment

I’m in for all 3, could you PM your bank details and I’ll send the cash ASAP

Comment

#39
                                                                              I just sent that there, any hassles let me know.

If you could send me the code to join the main league IAGO when you receive please.

Thanks lads.

Comment

#40
                                                                                In for main league and a draft league. Money sent.
                                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                  In for main league and a draft league. Money sent.
                                                                                  code sent

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by POD View Post
                                                                                    I’m in for all 3, could you PM your bank details and I’ll send the cash ASAP
                                                                                    yep, details sent.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      80 sent, 1shot and main for me and main for aceofshamrocks.
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        From what I can see, side bets - kevirl, luckforsome, bohs(x2), deadparrot, iago, lurker, roryc.

Have a feeling this is gonna be a bad year for fpl for me.
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          ALL ENTRIES MUST BE IN BY 4PM FRIDAY 10th August.

I won't be around after that to process league codes and payments etc.

10 DAYS LEFT SHEEPLE!!!!

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Ah sure I lose interest by Sept but made 100 on the wc so have me money lads. Put me in for main one and the one shot thingy. No slagging now this is a donation.

Need el banco details Iago .

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                              Ah sure I lose interest by Sept but made 100 on the wc so have me money lads. Put me in for main one and the one shot thingy. No slagging now this is a donation.

Need el banco details Iago .
                                                                                              Details sent

Comment

#48
                                                                                                How do the oneshot and H2H work?
                                                                                                PMA

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                  How do the oneshot and H2H work?
                                                                                                  The one shot league works with everyone picking their team of 15 players before GW 1.

There are no transfers allowed, though you can pick any 11of 15 on any given week and you can change your captain and vice captain every week. You can also use all chips available in the game, so in short 0 transfers allowed.

The H2H league works on the basis of a head to head challenge each week. You’ll play each other player twice during the season and the highest score on that week gets 3 points, if the scores are the same you get 1 point each.

Winner is the player who accumulated the most points (not always the highest score) at the end of the season.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Sent on Paypal

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      The one shot league works with everyone picking their team of 15 players before GW 1.

There are no transfers allowed
                                                                                                      Whoops.

I'll be getting disqualified early for that one so.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Originally posted by D-FENS View Post
                                                                                                        Whoops.

I'll be getting disqualified early for that one so.

Just set up a second team on a different email address. limited management needed, just changing captain and 3 times a year using a chip. Practically looks after itself...

...the above attitude may or may not have something to do with why I never win that league

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          €30 sent for main. tyty.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            codes sent

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                              Sent on Paypal
                                                                                                              codes sent

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Only 4 spots left in the H2H and while there seems enough interest in a draft I've only received 1 additional payment.

Time to get off the fence boys and girls

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  €30 for the main league sent on PayPal.

Thanked Oscar and JP for the €50 heads up.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Ty.

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Hey Gary. In for the H2H and one shot. My brother also wants into the H2H if there's still room? Will transfer by Wednesday next week.

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by lowkicker View Post
                                                                                                                        Hey Gary. In for the H2H and one shot. My brother also wants into the H2H if there's still room? Will transfer by Wednesday next week.
                                                                                                                        Yep,I’ll lockdown two spots

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X