X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for main and h2h please

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

Just set up a second team on a different email address.

Will do.

Comment

Lamb to the slaughter and all but in for main and h2h if space left

Send bank deets please
        PMA

Comment

current state of play

29 paid runners and riders in main league

10 paid runners and riders in oneshot league

23 interested runners and riders for the H2H league so

H2H DEUX is open for business

If you want in to a second H2H it'll be the same deal €20 a head and winner takes all

3 paid for the draft with 3 other interested parties, will be first come first served and a MAX of 8 runners

[/b]1 WEEK LEFT FOR ENTRIES[/b]
          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

IN for main league. Send me on PayPal details

Comment

current state of play

29 paid runners and riders in main league

10 paid runners and riders in oneshot league

23 interested runners and riders for the H2H league so

H2H DEUX is open for business

If you want in to a second H2H it'll be the same deal €20 a head and winner takes all

3 paid for the draft with 3 other interested parties, will be first come first served and a MAX of 8 runners

[/b]1 WEEK LEFT FOR ENTRIES[/b]
              Myself and the brother both in for H2H deux as well!

Comment

first h2h is full

SECOND H2H open for players, currently at 6.

4 Confirmed for draft, will accept entries for the rest of the day but need to organise the draft pick for either tomorrow or Thursday evening so time running out.

I've received two payments today without names associated, if you havent received a league code from me but have paid drop me a PM with the last 4 digits of your Bank account for confirmation.

4 days left for entry to the main league!

Comment

first h2h is full

SECOND H2H open for players, currently at 6.

4 Confirmed for draft, will accept entries for the rest of the day but need to organise the draft pick for either tomorrow or Thursday evening so time running out.

I've received two payments today without names associated, if you havent received a league code from me but have paid drop me a PM with the last 4 digits of your Bank account for confirmation.

4 days left for entry to the main league!
                  Draft for me pls Iago. Should be good for both days. Will sort money out in the few days.

Comment

...In for H2H, will ship later tonight...
                    ...Shipped...
                    Last edited by luckforsome; 07-08-18, 23:42.

Comment

If you need more players for a second head to head stick me in. Won't take anyone else's spot if they want it but just in case you need an extra to get it going

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                        ...In for H2H, will ship later tonight...
                        Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                        If you need more players for a second head to head stick me in. Won't take anyone else's spot if they want it but just in case you need an extra to get it going
                        Yep, plenty of room for both, still another 8/9 spots for the stragglers

Comment

Money sent last night

ta
                          PMA

Comment

In for the main please Iago - Can you PM details for bank transfer

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                              Money sent last night

ta
                              received and codes sent

Originally posted by Bluezar View Post

Cheers
                              details sent

Comment

DRAFT LEAGUE IS SET FOR 8pm tomorrow night, 3 spots left if you want in and can do the draft at that time.

First come, first served. Payment needs to be received before the draft.

Comment

Nifty fifty just sent for main and one shot.
                                  Please send on codes when you get a chance.
                                  Thanks for running again, Iago.
                                  Gonna produce the goods this time around.
                                  "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by Bluezar View Post

Cheers
                                    Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
                                    Nifty fifty just sent for main and one shot.
                                    Please send on codes when you get a chance.
                                    Thanks for running again, Iago.
                                    Gonna produce the goods this time around.
                                    codes sent

Comment

In for the main league. Money sent by Paypal. Cheers!

Comment

Riggsy is in for both(1shot and main), will send from my account today for him as I have your deets .
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

In for both! Can u pm me PayPal details
                                          https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbs View Post
                                            In for the main league. Money sent by Paypal. Cheers!
                                            Originally posted by shanboghted View Post
                                            In for both! Can u pm me PayPal details
                                            done and done

Comment

90 minutes until the draft folks, if you’re at home plotting your team(and who isn’t at this stage) there are still 2 spots up for grabs...

Comment

90 minutes until the draft folks, if you’re at home plotting your team(and who isn’t at this stage) there are still 2 spots up for grabs...

Comment

Small bit late to the party, but if anyone is still looking for some €50 sidebets, just thank this post and consider it locked in. I'll post a list of opponents in the thread tomorrow then.

Comment

Originally posted by lowkicker View Post
                                                    Small bit late to the party, but if anyone is still looking for some €50 sidebets, just thank this post and consider it locked in. I'll post a list of opponents in the thread tomorrow then.
                                                    I’ll give you action, I’m nice that way

Comment

In for main, can you PM PayPal details? Cheers

Comment

Gary, money shipped via PayPal

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                          Riggsy is in for both(1shot and main), will send from my account today for him as I have your deets .
                                                          received thanks

Originally posted by boba_fett3099 View Post
                                                          In for main, can you PM PayPal details? Cheers
                                                          details sent

Originally posted by Juan Pablo View Post
                                                          Gary, money shipped via PayPal
                                                          received thanks, league codes sent

Comment

Reminder that I can only accept entries up to 4PM Irish time this afternoon as I won't be around after that to check payments and send league codes.

Comment

Reminder that I can only accept entries up to 4PM Irish time this afternoon as I won't be around after that to check payments and send league codes.
                                                              Looks like your still short a few for the second h2h. Will transfer across for it now

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                Looks like your still short a few for the second h2h. Will transfer across for it now
                                                                Yep, still a few spots left alright. I'll send you on the code.

Comment

In for main and h2h. Will send donation across shortly

Comment

Was disappointed Ings didn't have a little jump in value when he completed his move, all that plotting for nothing
                                                                    PMA

Comment

No value changes until season begins. It's all based off % buy/sell/hold in the interim transfer 'market'.

Comment

Yep, still a few spots left alright. I'll send you on the code.
                                                                        I'll take one. Funds sent, code me up please

Comment

Tracking my sidebets. Let me know if I've missed any

€50 with
                                                                          bohsman
                                                                          DeadParrot
                                                                          Iago
                                                                          Juan Pablo
                                                                          lowkicker
                                                                          luckforsome
                                                                          Lurker23
                                                                          mdoug
                                                                          RoryC
                                                                          TheJiggaman

Good luck to ye all (not really)

Comment

Late sorting everything this year! Cheers for organising Iago,

Any usual suspects for 50euro sidebet? Just thanks this to book.

Comment

#98
                                                                              In for the Main and H2H

Can you send me bank details please?

Comment

#99
                                                                                Ok think that's everyone done that has sent money or requested details.

Into injury time now....

Comment

...Let's FUCKING do this!!!...

Comment

What's Juan Pablo's team name? Just doing a spreadsheet and don't have that one

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                      50 sent for Main & H2H.

Last years side bets - MDoug, Lurker, Iago, Bohsman and DP.

Thank for rematch.
                                                                                      Side bets confirmed as above.

Gl

Comment

So my €50 sidebets are:

Iago (The Bottlers)
                                                                                        KevIRL
                                                                                        bohsman (De Bowez)
                                                                                        Mdoug (team mdoug)
                                                                                        Lurker23
                                                                                        Roryc (Victor Moses Lawn)

Not sure of Kev and Lurker's team names, although I probably should!
                                                                                        Mine is Thanks for coming

Comment

Originally posted by lowkicker View Post
                                                                                          So my €50 sidebets are:

Iago (The Bottlers)
                                                                                          KevIRL
                                                                                          bohsman (De Bowez)
                                                                                          Mdoug (team mdoug)
                                                                                          Lurker23
                                                                                          Roryc (Victor Moses Lawn)

Not sure of Kev and Lurker's team names, although I probably should!
                                                                                          Mine is Thanks for coming
                                                                                          Devestated is I

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                            What's Juan Pablo's team name? Just doing a spreadsheet and don't have that one
                                                                                            Gold standard...the fecker
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

...Bit of a random one, but I've a mate that is looking to get some side bets...He is in a couple of leagues, but I'm actually the Only one with side bets against him...
                                                                                              ...His name is Paul Murray and his team name is Murray Mints, you can check him out through my team...
                                                                                              ...He's looking for 3 or 4 €50 bets, and I can 100% vouch for him...Just thanks this post or reply if interested...

Comment

Bench boost on week one is a new strategy
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                  bohsman, Iago,
                                                                                                  Jibzzzz, Juan Pablo,
                                                                                                  KevIRL, luckforsome,
                                                                                                  Lurker23, Roryc,
                                                                                                  mdoug, TheJiggaman

€500 of sidebets...fml

Action closed to avoid case of spousal abuse

If ye get a chance I need the bolded team names
                                                                                                  I had them all saved but deleted my pms

Comment

last year it was an albatross around my neck, stupid 4 point hits trying to get the perfect team to play it with and ending up with an extra 10-11 points.

This year I still got it wrong and ended up with only 13 players instead of 15 but at least I got 24 points for it (technically 35 but as Stekelenburg didn't play McCarthys 11 would have come into the team anyway so not counting them)

Comment

I like it and did it as well albeit only scored in the mid90s.
                                                                                                      The chip was worth 22 pts to me, double what I ever got from it previously.

Positives.
                                                                                                      Week 1 is the only week you can both 'wildcard' and bench boost.
                                                                                                      Allows the after XMas wildcard to be played when needed rather than holding it to use the week before BB.
                                                                                                      Means you can build and put out a strong 11 for the DGWs rather than scrambling to take hits in a futile attempt to put out a really weak 15.
                                                                                                      Means the bloody chip isn't hanging over your head for 34 weeks.

I also forget to enter this league this year though.

Comment

My team name is TheWinningFormula, Deadparrot

Comment

My team is Notvery Athletic.

Comment

kevirl, luckforsome, bohs(x2), deadparrot, iago, lurker, roryc, jibz, lowkicker.

I think that's everyone, if I missed you just lemme know soon thanks!

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                            ...Bit of a random one, but I've a mate that is looking to get some side bets...He is in a couple of leagues, but I'm actually the Only one with side bets against him...
                                                                                                            ...His name is Paul Murray and his team name is Murray Mints, you can check him out through my team...
                                                                                                            ...He's looking for 3 or 4 €50 bets, and I can 100% vouch for him...Just thanks this post or reply if interested...
                                                                                                            Will gamble with your m8 if he's still looking - I haven't been online sorry.

Can bet from week 2 onwards if he fancies, or if the scores aren't a huge difference(if I lost by more than 10 I'll go from week 2 :P) we can go from week 1.

Consider it booked if he wants either way
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                              kevirl, luckforsome, bohs(x2), deadparrot, iago, lurker, roryc, jibz, lowkicker.

I think that's everyone, if I missed you just lemme know soon thanks!

Will gamble with your m8 if he's still looking - I haven't been online sorry.

Can bet from week 2 onwards if he fancies, or if the scores aren't a huge difference(if I lost by more than 10 I'll go from week 2 :P) we can go from week 1.

Consider it booked if he wants either way
                                                                                                              ...Excellent...Nope, he had 81 against your 84...

Comment

league details and prizes added to the 1st post

Comment

Am I correct in saying first prize was about a grand back in the leagues peak?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                    Am I correct in saying first prize was about a grand back in the leagues peak?
                                                                                                                    I think the highest was the 15/16 season when we had 58 entries and 1st prize was €730

Comment

Fantasy league boffins. If a league has started can you reset the start week if new players want to join.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                                                        Fantasy league boffins. If a league has started can you reset the start week if new players want to join.
                                                                                                                        ...You can't reset a league, but you can create a new league and just have it starting from Game week 3 which is the next one...It asks you which week you would like to start it from...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                                                          Not sure, but you can definitely just create a new league that starts from Week 3.
                                                                                                                          Its a problem in a money league though in that the people only building a team at week 3 have a slight advantage as they won't be picking the injured/terrible players that many of us now possess.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X