WW57a aftermath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WW57a aftermath

I have to say that was the greatest throw I have ever seen by a village. You had em by the balls after that blocked munch and still conspired to mess it up.

Cheers for running Andy.

Fun game.

Everything went wrong for me after my first post.

I'm the worst.

I was so close close to shooting monkey and Honda but talked myself out of it. Cause you know nobody wants to be a shit vig.

Then that night I was out had a few drinks and the bants took over.

Comment

I am so great. I am so great. I am so great.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
        I am so great. I am so great. I am so great.
        GG thanks for running andy lots of fun, would liked to post more but was having too much fun here and prob would of been lynched if i did anyways chad confirmed GOAT

Comment

Was painful to be on the sidelines watching the end especially after nailing the alpha first night, another ww second night. Then village goes after gocal hitch and big deal.

Eoghan was the most ww appearing villa I've ever seen and it didn't help that he switched off the alpha last minute the first day and we fucked up lynching jibbz then, I couldn't come out and say eamon was alpha.

Big deal switched to the alpha first night which essentially cleared him for the whole game.

Loved how much hitch at al were trying to pin me as a ww which was going great til I was munched for some reason

We had chd picked out like day 1 as dodgy as fuck and he made it to the end over obvious villas.

Also our doc was was modkilled killed and replaced by somebody in a diff time zone lol
          Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 08-10-17, 16:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
            Was painful to be on the sidelines watching the end especially after nailing the alpha first night, another ww second night. Then village goes after gocal hitch and big deal.

Eoghan was the most ww appearing villa I've ever seen and it didn't help that he switched off the alpha last minute the first day and we fucked up lynching jibbz then, I couldn't come out and say eamon was alpha.

Big deal switched to the alpha first night which essentially cleared him for the whole game.

Loved how much hitch at al were trying to pin me as a ww which was going great til I was munched for some reason

We had the picked out like day 1 as dodgy as fuck and he made it to the end over obvious villas.

Also out doc was is killed and replaced by somebody in a diff time zone lol
            Ya big deal nailed on villa for me too and I can't believe chd made it tithe end. Wp Chd and chips. Proves what I always say no need for ww to.do anything but stay quiet. Village will fuck it up with noise every time. Of which I am guilty as anyone

Comment

Didn't play and still got to get finkle.
              Goat
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I had You day 2 and Richie switched.

Munched finkel cause it had to be done.
                Nail seer first time.

I am so great.

Comment

Chips played well, rest of the werewolves were obvious enough

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
                    Chips played well, rest of the werewolves were obvious enough
                    Thought chips was most obvious tbh. I said it to Andy on day 2. There was a post on day one was a dead give away. People need to believe you more lol

Comment

Game ended as a contest when myself and keane were shot. Eoghan pwning again. Chadly too.
                      "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                      "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                        Thought chips was most obvious tbh. I said it to Andy on day 2. There was a post on day one was a dead give away. People need to believe you more lol
                        Well played, ye pulled a win from what looked a lost cause..

Don't remember Chips post on day one, must look back.

I figured it out too late, realised there had to be one wolf on Honda, Mellor had to be doc, so it was you and Chips.

Think I need to improve on getting my point across, I'm probably too shoutty, get too involved.

Think I'll go for minimal posting next time I play, might work better!

Cheers Andy for a really enjoyable game.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
                          Well played, ye pulled a win from what looked a lost cause..

Don't remember Chips post on day one, must look back.

I figured it out too late, realised there had to be one wolf on Honda, Mellor had to be doc, so it was you and Chips.

Think I need to improve on getting my point across, I'm probably too shoutty, get too involved.

Think I'll go for minimal posting next time I play, might work better!

Cheers Andy for a really enjoyable game.
                          Wha?? I was a villager and got lynched on day one m8. Lol

Comment

Was good craic Andy and well played chd and chips.

Worked well that I switched that munch in the end of the doc would have blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                              Wha?? I was a villager and got lynched on day one m8. Lol
                              Yeah sorry, thought I was replying to Chad there, lol

Comment

Ya cheers afb forgot to thank you for a great game

Comment

How people didn't realize it was CHD with the Insta munch is unreal. Idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                    I reckoned it would be too obvious.

Comment

We'd all do the same
                                      "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

Comment

I did. No cunt would listen

Comment

Always feel so suspicious of careca, tar, bigdeal, for some unknown reason. My only game flaw!
                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                            Always feel so suspicious of careca, tar, bigdeal, for some unknown reason. My only game flaw!
                                            I try too hard and am suspicious of everyone so it marks me as dodgy as fuck.

Comment

Eoghan was the dogiest villa ever lol.

I couldn't get on to vote the last day. So frustrating reading through it afterwards.
                                              Should have been easy to lynch 2 v 1. Also, wolves were lol-bad at munching in th endgame.

Chips made the move of the game switching on to Monkey when double stalemated imo.

Comment

Who's running the next one? I have the urge to play now.
                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

In for next one also if someone decides to run it

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                    There is the Buffy one starting in 2 weeks over in the other place.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...#post104911934

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                      Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post

Rigger said he'd do it if he got around 20 players

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                        Who's running the next one? I have the urge to play now.
                                                        Sorry lad with all the wedding prep I wouldn't have time but will co mod if anyone needs the help.

Comment

@MrsF
                                                          Why do they have such a long signup period? I thought I was signing up for a game about to start.
                                                          Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 09-10-17, 12:58.
                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I could run, if someone with a smart idea would design an interesting format or link me to one? Think it would be fun to have some sort of intricate design. Ideally a design that gets the max amount of villagers actively involved.
                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Thanks but would rather play here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                Eoghan was the dogiest villa ever lol.

I couldn't get on to vote the last day. So frustrating reading through it afterwards.
                                                                Should have been easy to lynch 2 v 1. Also, wolves were lol-bad at munching in th endgame.

Chips made the move of the game switching on to Monkey when double stalemated imo.
                                                                Munches were close to perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                  Munches were close to perfect.
                                                                  probably how you won

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                    probably how you won
                                                                    We won m8

Comment

Well you unfucked it Andy. Wp

Comment

Hey, you know I mentioned the boards game. As far as I see it is done with the anonymous accounts. Which is great craic altogether.

So choo choo, come on board

Comment

I could run, if someone with a smart idea would design an interesting format or link me to one? Think it would be fun to have some sort of intricate design. Ideally a design that gets the max amount of villagers actively involved.
                                                                          Will be no fun when you stop modding halfway through

Comment

Think you can have an Overwatch version of WW, that should get max amount of villagers involved that you are thinking of.
                                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                              @MrsF
                                                                              Why do they have such a long signup period? I thought I was signing up for a game about to start.
                                                                              Yeah sorry about that, we kind of jumped the gun with the sign up thread and when it got posted twas too late to retract.

We are officially starting this coming Sunday though.

Still 4 slots left for anyone else from here who wants to join the fun?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057793444

Comment

#40
                                                                                Can confirm the boards game was zero fun.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
                                                                                  Rubbish! maybe you didn't play properly and didn't get involved until late into the game

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
                                                                                    It's full of boards cunts, what did ya expect?
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Rubbish! maybe you didn't play properly and didn't get involved until late into the game
                                                                                      It got stopped after a few days due to s fuck up/cheating. So there!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                      X