Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
    I started running a bit #runningwanker

And out of curiosity tried a 5k last week, I started out too fast and was gassed after about 2k.

Tried again on Mon, and actively slowed down, finished in 31ish, and then just over 30mins yesterday.

Given that I haven't done more than walking in the last couple of years, am I inviting injury by not putting in more groundwork? Loads of slow(er) miles?

I'd be happy with doing three 5ks during the week. No aspirations for races or longer distances. Is that a feasible plan? Or do I need to be doing something more structured?
    That's how I started off. I don't think ~30mins is likely to be a speed you will injure yourself at. If you can chat fairly easily you're at the right pace for easy training.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
      That's how I started off. I don't think ~30mins is likely to be a speed you will injure yourself at. If you can chat fairly easily you're at the right pace for easy training.
      Same with me. Unless you want to go 'Full Lazare' on it just get out and run.

Comment

Same here. Just started out nice and slow doing 5k. If I felt I had enough left in the tank coming towards the end I increased speed a little but not much. You'll see that time come down with the fitness but when starting out, slow and steady is definitely key. You'll feel when you're ready for faster and further.

Best piece of advice I got came from Lazare. Go slower for longer. Builds up the cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
          what distance and target pace?
          5km, unless I get bored and bail earlier.
          Pace somewhere between 4min and 5min

Comment

And out of curiosity tried a 5k last week, I started out too fast and was gassed after about 2k.

Tried again on Mon, and actively slowed down, finished in 31ish, and then just over 30mins yesterday.

Given that I haven't done more than walking in the last couple of years, am I inviting injury by not putting in more groundwork? Loads of slow(er) miles?

I'd be happy with doing three 5ks during the week. No aspirations for races or longer distances. Is that a feasible plan? Or do I need to be doing something more structured?
            Great to hear.

On the bolded bit, yes pretty much. No harm to have the odd all out gasser, but I would suggest the vast bulk of your miles to be nice and easy for a few weeks.

You'll knock massive chunks off that 5k time but try not be too concerned with it for now. You'll actually shred it anyway by running easy.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
              5km, unless I get bored and bail earlier.
              Pace somewhere between 4min and 5min
              This was just to give you something to have to link back to when you start slowing down later

Comment

When i started the key for me was just running for as long as I could without stopping, pace wasn't really part of it. With strava etc. you've way more information now.

I'd say, just complete 10 5kms without stopping at all before you start thinking about speeds you should be running.

Comment

I'm gonna go for a run this week. Posting here to keep myself accountable
                  Likewise, it's 14:21pm local time & I'm on 76.8 miles for the month. Planned to do 100 miles but didn't get out much second half of the month but there's potential I'll hit 100 later, if not I'm happy with 90 & try for 100 next month.

Comment

Going to do this 100k in May thing from Facebook. Mate in oz linked me to it, was due to do annual boyne 10k this weekend but that’s not happening, doing about 10/15k most weeks incorporated into CrossFit/HIIT workouts in my garden,seems like a decent enough group doing it was wondering is anyone from here getting involved.
                    Last edited by kaiser soze; 01-05-20, 19:33.
                    location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

what distance and target pace?
                      5km in 25:20 this afternoon
                      The pace/distance updates weren't working in strava so had no idea how I was going.

Need to find a route with less road crossing needed

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                        Likewise, it's 14:21pm local time & I'm on 76.8 miles for the month. Planned to do 100 miles but didn't get out much second half of the month but there's potential I'll hit 100 later, if not I'm happy with 90 & try for 100 next month.

Didn’t even make a run that day but on 22 miles for May & targeting 150 for my sins

Comment

Hi there,thought i would get involved a bit more in the running thread instead of just reading it daily and not contributing. I have always played sport mostly gaa but got into running a bit since xmas and i had signed up for a 7.9m leg of the belfast marathon.

i did 8 mile on sunday in 1:03:25 just on my local roads as the rest of my relay team were doing their runs and it gave me something to look forward too when running this past 6 weeks or so.

Furthest i have ran since xmas is 20km,usually stick to 5k,5 mile or 10k when running a few times a week,my fastest 5k was last week in 20.42,lad in my footy group did a 5k in 18.12,crazy pace.

My genrally times for the other two types of runs would be:

10k 47:30/48.00 approx
                          5 mile 40 mins roughly

Kinda got into running to lose weight as i was 92.5kg on the 6th jan and this morning i was 82.1kg so pretty chuffed with the weight loss,it has been around 82kg now tho for about a month,finding it very hard to take it any lower,im thinking 80kg or so would be a nice weight for me,any advice/tips on how to take this progress a bit further would be great

Would anyone recommend any forms of protein or suppliments for weights loss or generally healthier body?? Or is fruit/veg and plenty of water enough if diet is balanced.

Would more miles at a slower pace be better for weight loss/lose the belly i find it hard to run slower if that makes sense,wanna stride on a bit and go below what i want my average pace to be so that if i slow down later i have seconds to play with,but i would just be better not bursting myself as start and just be disciplined,i use strava so can hear my splits etc to see where im at pace wise

Thats enough rambling,sorry for gatecrashing your thread

Comment

No such thing as gatecrashing, more the merrier and great to read others experience to help with motivation.

So I got new runners last week. Have never had any problems with runners but now have 2 fucking massive blisters on the bottom of my feet, just behind the big toe on both feet. I have compeed patches on but after going for a short 5k today, it's just too painful.

It's pretty disheartening because I was into a nice rhythm and was starting to lose weight again and felt better than ever, 5k time down ro 24:xx from 28mins in Feb. 10k comfortably in the 53-54min range, down from almost 60mins in Feb. Felt quicker when doing my sprint training, felt like I was able to recover from running quicker. Everything was clicking right. I really need to keep up the work now so I'm assuming some kind of HIIT work out will do the trick. Thinking, mountain climbers for the cardio part, push up, sit ups, and variants of them.

Anyone any tips for a workout that basically doesnt have me on my feet much until those poxy blisters heal?

Comment

What runners do you wear,i bought a pair of Brooks adrenaline GTS 19 about 6 weeks ago,didnt know much about trainers so kinda gambled on them but i love them.

On a different note what watches do you all wear when running if any,i just put my phone in my pocket and use strava,also use the free spotify with some wireless earphones,the ads are a bit annoying so i might have to stop being so tight and pay for spotify

Im considering getting a garmin hence the question,i know of some that can hold spotify playlists but im guessing there pretty expensive and maybe im better off just doing what im doing as im not really falling in love with the whole running thing yet...

Comment

Get spotify premium, I got it about 6 months ago and wouldnt be without it now. Bargain at a tenner a month. I dont use listen to anything while running but itll be well worth it for you if you like listening to stuff.

I just use strava on my phone, bought a little pouch that straps onto my arm now its t-shirt weather so no pockets. Working a treat and holds my house key too.

Runners I'm wearing are Nike, have always worn Nike running shoes which is why I went for them again. Not sure why this pair is acting the prick but theres life in the old pair yet so will go back to them until I can go get fitted for a proper pair in the run hub.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

Runners I'm wearing are Nike, have always worn Nike.
                                  ...What colour?...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                    ...What colour?...
                                    Yawn

Comment

I use Brooks runners. Had adidas, then had Asics for the marathon in October but they gave me a blister and moved to Brooks and will be getting them again. Very comfortable

Garmin 735 watch too. Around 200 on Amazon. Has the 3 sports; running, cycling and good for swimming too. So a good triathlon watch if you go that far. Doesn't have music function, have to spend and extra bit to get the upgrade for that.
                                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Think I saw a 735 on hotukdeals today, might have been the music one for 200. Can't remember

Comment

I've got three pairs of runners on the go at the moment, all picked up for small money when someone on boards posted a link to say they were a decent pair that were going for a bargain. The pair I've had the longest are Nike Epic React Flyknit 2, then I have a pair of New Balance M1400 V6 and most recently picked up a pair of Forever Floatride Energy 2.0. I'd say I probably paid less than €150 total for the three pairs.

I use them pretty much at random. I think I read somewhere about a danger if you always use the same shoe that the profile of it might allow you to develop bad habits, whereas your gait will change a little with a different pair. I don't notice any real difference between them in terms of performance, although I would say the Nike ones seem to have a good bit more support than the other two so probably overall the most comfortable.

Comment

Genuinely couldn’t remember what brand the runners were.
                                            Reebok Nano 5. lightweight and low drop. Good for short distances but would fancy a half marathon in them.
                                            No harm in either. Just bring the phone for Strava, and have a Fitbit somewhere.

Comment

Thought I'd post in here.

Calf is not in good shape so I'm just walking and doing the odd short jog.
                                              Mostly doing body conditioning and good long yoga type stretches with specific excercises for calf that the physio gave me last year.

I was mostly doing HIIT up to last year.
                                              Sprinting barefoot on grass, great feel to it.

Fancied giving longer distances a go so joined a running club.
                                              3 sessions in I hurt the calf and despite physio etc have reinjured it twice in a 6 month period so have done no proper running since last Sept. Developed a rash on tphe calf too like a patch of excema, not sure whether its linked to repeated injury or just coincidence.

Figured posting in here would be good for motivation as I'm struggling to get out every day.
                                              Just has a good workout in the sun, feeling good.

Got a good bargain on Asics in Amphibian King last year for €75. The girl couldn't have been more helpful made sure they fit perfectly, did a gait analysis etc.
                                              Got Brooks before that which were very comfortable.

So want to get for good walk/workout/stretching at least 5 days a week.

Hopefully when it heals may be able to work back up to a 5k.

Comment

Runners I'm wearing are Nike, have always worn Nike running shoes which is why I went for them again. Not sure why this pair is acting the prick but theres life in the old pair yet so will go back to them until I can go get fitted for a proper pair in the run hub.
                                                I always wore Nike, but opted for Asics for the first time a month or so ago and they're os much better, for me at least. Have heard good things about Brooks but havn't found a pair I've like yet.

On other news i'm trying to do 200km this month, by was of 20x 10kms. I'm 6 in so far, and probably going too fast now. This week will be 5:30 pace for 5 runs.

I managed to do a 10km last week where the even kms were all under 4min pace which I was happy with, but still cant string 3 together in a row.

Comment

Another5km this morning.
                                                  I noticed early on that strava wasn’t tracking distance but time was running (so it wasn’t paused). No cues during run, pace updates etc.
                                                  After run time was total 27min but no active time, pace it distance.
                                                  A while later, a gps route appeared, but it’s all over the place. And time is gone.
                                                  Any of the more experienced stravers see this before?

Comment

Another5km this morning.
                                                    I noticed early on that strava wasn’t tracking distance but time was running (so it wasn’t paused). No cues during run, pace updates etc.
                                                    After run time was total 27min but no active time, pace it distance.
                                                    A while later, a gps route appeared, but it’s all over the place. And time is gone.
                                                    Any of the more experienced stravers see this before?

https://strava.app.link/K2Osg7Qiy6
                                                    Yeah strava has been having problems for about 2 days now. Their servers went down apparently, it worked for my run yesterday thankfully but I couldnt load the app yesterday evening and still wont load up today. I assume they're working on a fix and it'll get sorted

Comment

Was able to open the GPS data and edit the rogue points. Not sure if the result is perfect. But I think it should be ok as long as it’s mostly the right route. Update below

5km in 23:13

Comment

Sometimes happens in cities too where GPS data goes rogue. How do you edit the individual points?

Comment

Was around tall building and tall trees at the worst of it. But pace/distance wasn't showing at all.

If you go into the entry, you can download a GFX file. Which is GPS and time data. Then you can open on this site and you can inspect the individual data ponts. Just click and select deleted to remove.

Online GPX multi-segment track editor for outdoor activities

Comment

Right so time to add some goals. My aim to run 750km this year is well on course, I'm on 412km at the moment, this would be a lot more but I had to take a week off 3 times for various injuries and niggles. Goal of running a race this year got checked off in February. Going to start from scratch with the slower running and try for longer, per lazares advice.

New goals:

Run 1000km, will be a push but maybe doable

Run a 48:xx 10k, would accept sub 50 for a start

Run a sub 22:30 5k

Run 20k at least once, longest so far is about 12.5k

Get weight down to 85kg, currently at 98kg, down from 110kg in January.

Fit into my favourite shirt that's been in gathering dust for 3 years

Comment

Right so time to add some goals. My aim to run 750km this year is well on course, I'm on 412km at the moment, this would be a lot more but I had to take a week off 3 times for various injuries and niggles. Goal of running a race this year got checked off in February. Going to start from scratch with the slower running and try for longer, per lazares advice.

New goals:

What height are you Dobby? thats good going on the weight loss.

Comment

What height are you Dobby? thats good going on the weight loss.
                                                                6ft, belly sticking out now though so just need to flatten it

Comment

Well I haven't posted on IPB in awhile but Keane told me to throw the head in here. Like many Ive taken up running / cycling with the whole Covid lockdown. For the first 3/4 weeks just went out and ran with no idea what I was doing but Ive since educated myself and realise some base building and hence slowing down is necessary.

At the moment I'm doing about 20-25k a week running and 100k on the bike. Im following a base building programme so will likely do that until the end of June anyway.I hope to increase the running km and decrease the cycling going forward.

Looking forward to signing up for a few events when the lockdown is over just to see how hard I can push myself

Comment

Great to see you back BK, hope you're well. You will run a race much faster than anything you do alone. I was shocked at my first 10k race time.

Ran 16k today in the quest for 20k. Didnt mean to run that far but feel ok after it and know its possible at least

Comment

Tweaked my left calf muscle on Tuesday, same one I injured fairly badly on New Year's Day. Ugh. On my third day off as a result. Hopefully will be in a position to run a slowish 5k tomorrow or Sunday. Was on pace for another 80km+ month after April's record breaker

Comment

Trying to do this 100k in May thing to keep me ticking over while I've been doing a good bit of climbing on the bike. This weather is not helpful! I'm on 70km currently so will easily make it, but it'll be a big help in getting me well ahead of pace for the 750km yearly target.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                          Tweaked my left calf muscle on Tuesday, same one I injured fairly badly on New Year's Day. Ugh. On my third day off as a result. Hopefully will be in a position to run a slowish 5k tomorrow or Sunday. Was on pace for another 80km+ month after April's record breaker
                                                                          Likewise taking a week off after pulling right calf on Tuesday, might chance a slow 5km now to test it... was going well at 120km only 18days in but know I need to rest it now.

Comment

New goals:

That's savage work on the weight loss, especially as for the last three months, you're probably eating more food while being in lockdown (or maybe that's just me)

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

That's savage work on the weight loss, especially as for the last three months, you're probably eating more food while being in lockdown (or maybe that's just me)
                                                                              Thanks. I was actually down to about 92kg pre lockdown and when I went back up to 100kg I said enough is enough and started working on the diet again. Have cut booze from almost 7 nights a week back to less than once a week the last few weeks. I was drinking way too much and eating all round me on top of it but so far so.good now for the last 3 weeks, eating much better, no booze and getting out for a run almost daily along with TRX exercises at least once a day, sometimes twice if I'm bored.

Comment

Surprised at how much the running is improving my cycling. Into week 4 now of base building and after doing a long run yesterday was supposed to have a rest day today. Went out on the bike to mix things up a bit and absolutely crushed some of my PB's - including knocking 90 seconds off the Howth Hill climb (9:57 down from 11:27).The temptation is to go out and try run a 5k fast again but will just stay disciplined and keep building the base

Comment

I'm feel like a different animal on the bike after a winter of running.

Got nearly 1k over 55km today. Doing a lot of climbing lately, it's intense but there's a great sense of achievement out of it. Still far behind pace for my distance goal for the year but beginning to tick over fairly well now. Might make 3k all going well.

Comment

Ran 18k today in a much faster time than I expected. It felt a lot slower than what it was. Not sure if that's good or not. Anyway, goals updated from run 20k at least once to run at least 1 20k race as I think running 20k wont be far off now. Should hit it in a few weeks as I was completely maxed out at 18k today. Had to bang on the door for the missus to open it and all lol.

Comment

Ran 18k today in a much faster time than I expected. It felt a lot slower than what it was. Not sure if that's good or not. Anyway, goals updated from run 20k at least once to run at least 1 20k race as I think running 20k wont be far off now. Should hit it in a few weeks as I was completely maxed out at 18k today. Had to bang on the door for the missus to open it and all lol.
                                                                                      Just in case - I presume you know a half marathon is 21k! Might be worth the extra six minutes just to chalk that one off when you get the 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

Just in case - I presume you know a half marathon is 21k! Might be worth the extra six minutes just to chalk that one off when you get the 20.
                                                                                        Ah yeah, that's what I meant by entering 1 race. If you can do 18, you can do 21. Wouldnt be bothered about doing it on my own now I know its in the legs so will enter a half when races start up again. The half version of the 10k up the Gap that I did in February would be a good one to go for. Could see the lads climbing the hill above where we turned for home. Looked menacing.

Comment

Started the month off with a goal of hitting 100 miles. Started strongly and reconsidered 100 miles as the soft goal, 200km as achievable & 200 miles as a perfect scenario goal. I’m at 148km for the month now so my goal is firmly to hit the 200. Funnily enough my month trended very similarly to April and, it not being something I’ve tracked before or set as a goal (monthly volume), it’s somewhat interesting to see decent frequency the first 2 weeks of both months then a complete pause for 8 days in May & 9 days in April both at exact mid point of month. Will prob keep a monthly volume goal moving forward but no major objectives with trail races off the menu for the year most likely.

Comment

Likewise taking a week off after pulling right calf on Tuesday, might chance a slow 5km now to test it... was going well at 120km only 18days in but know I need to rest it now.
                                                                                            Got through a quick 5km yesterday at 21:50 so that's helping confidence, but does anyone else find it harder on the legs to run slowly? I find a 55min 10km is much tougher on the calves than 48min ones, maybe just for being on our feet longer. I'm up at 125km now, the highest i've done in a month - will push on now to try and get 150km for the month.

Comment

Got through a quick 5km yesterday at 21:50 so that's helping confidence, but does anyone else find it harder on the legs to run slowly? I find a 55min 10km is much tougher on the calves than 48min ones, maybe just for being on our feet longer. I'm up at 125km now, the highest i've done in a month - will push on now to try and get 150km for the month.
                                                                                              Yes definitely feels harder on the legs - I have 2 theories for this;

1. Because you are running slower it changes your stride and you put more pressure on the calf as opposed to hamstring and quads

2. Running slower is far more efficient so if the brain isn't pre occupied with the cardiovascular system being stressed it allows you to fully appreciate how sore your legs get

Comment

I made the exact same point 2 days when I ran with girlfriend at 8:40/mile pace for 12 miles versus usual pace of 7:20-7:40 depending on distance. I was more exhausted and sore after that run and couldn’t understand it but those points make sense BK.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

Yes definitely feels harder on the legs - I have 2 theories for this;

1. Because you are running slower it changes your stride and you put more pressure on the calf as opposed to hamstring and quads

2. Running slower is far more efficient so if the brain isn't pre occupied with the cardiovascular system being stressed it allows you to fully appreciate how sore your legs get
                                                                                                  Makes a lot of sense and probably contributes to why running slower is supposed to help you speed up. Must help with strength too. A bit like why standing still for an hour is hand but walking for an hour isnt?

Comment

Tried a short run today after just over a week off with an Achilles injury - lovely day for running in Dublin. Just 2.3km and not limping afterwards which was the only real goal. Hopefully can now ease back into it over the next week.

Comment

So this morning as part of my base building I was supposed to do 45 mins at moderate intensity. As I was doing it I was finding it particularly difficult and I was well into zone 4 for most of the run. Finished it out anyway but didn't particularly enjoy it.

As I finish up my watch recalibrates and I found out I did just below my 5k PB pace and held it for 45 mins

Was a nice little boost to get and re-enforces that the bit of training is paying off

Comment

A little challenge for those who want to mix up their training a bit, a few of us have been doing mixed pace 10kms, where you run the odd KMs at ~530 pace and the even kms sub 4min pace. It’s good fun

Comment

Raced my first ever mile yesterday. Everyone said it was gonna be tough, painful. Weren't lying, it's a beast of a distance.

Was hoping for 5:50, felt bang on for it over the first 800, although I think I was a touch too quick. Faded a little though in the second half and finished in 6 mins flat. Had a bit of a kick but not a lot.

Pure pain from about 300m.

Can't wait to have another crack.

Ran my fastest km during it at 3:37, so that's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                            Raced my first ever mile yesterday. Everyone said it was gonna be tough, painful. Weren't lying, it's a beast of a distance.

Was hoping for 5:50, felt bang on for it over the first 800, although I think I was a touch too quick. Faded a little though in the second half and finished in 6 mins flat. Had a bit of a kick but not a lot.

Pure pain from about 300m.

Can't wait to have another crack.

Ran my fastest km during it at 3:37, so that's good.
                                                                                                            Did you do it on your own? Or was it with a group of underground runners skating close to the Covid guidelines? (you don't have to answer that here )

I assume it's effectively just shy of a full on sprint the whole way? I'd be delighted if I did it in under 8 mins.

Managed 55km this week to put myself, for the first time, tracking ahead of my 1000km for the year so happy enough with that.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post

Did you do it on your own? Or was it with a group of underground runners skating close to the Covid guidelines? (you don't have to answer that here )

I assume it's effectively just shy of a full on sprint the whole way? I'd be delighted if I did it in under 8 mins.

Managed 55km this week to put myself, for the first time, tracking ahead of my 1000km for the year so happy enough with that.
                                                                                                              Nice one Benny, that's a solid week.

The mile TT was virtual, by myself. About 90 of us doing it all over the place, Irl, UK, Netherlands and Italy. You could run it at any time of the day you wanted once it was May 30th.

Comment

And not one fuckin inch past it
                                                                                                                Attached Files

Comment

Good man. How many runs? Did you vary the distance regularly? Do you think you could do it consistently month in, month out?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post

Good man. How many runs? Did you vary the distance regularly? Do you think you could do it consistently month in, month out?
                                                                                                                    Total of 15 runs & distance varied although not by too much. I considered aiming for similar this month but my kickboxing club opened again today & after my first session there in 3 months, I know I’ll be doing that regularly during the month. I’d say 150km is a decent goal for June and will be pretty much be trail runs. Hard to know though because I’m enjoy running again after what feels like several years of disdain, majority of the time

Comment

I aimed for something similar, wanted to do 2x 10kms every three days, and really enjoyed it but calf strained about 120km in (which was the furthest i'd run in any other month) and really annoyed me. Now strugggling with tight ankles and a big toe strain! the joys...

fair play though that sounds some running!

Comment

I came up with an idea for a challenge. A progression time trial.

There's a thread on boards where you can have a crack at it and enter your time.

Crosspost of the details..

The rules are simple. Run each Km faster than the previous one. Your score is your last successful progressively faster km. If you run 8 progressively faster kilometres and km 9 is equal or slower than km 8, your score is 8.

Gentleman's and gentlewoman's agreements not to take the mick with your first km. Should be no slower than your recovery pace.

Enter your result in the table. Category is optional.

I decided to give it a go myself before setting it up. It's tough on a number of levels. I tried to aim for 5:55 for my first km, my recovery pace. Overshot it by 15 secs which gave me a little bit of extra work. The best strategy (it seems) is to increase by as tight an amount as possible. The danger with this is you run the risk of busting out. The flip side is to increase by a wider amount to avoid bustout, but then you're making the pace quite hot quite soon.

Add to that trying to figure out what time you need to hit the next split at, while progressively running faster. Managed 12 which I was delighted with as was aiming to hit 10. 11 was a bonus and just went hard at 12. Was 4 secs quicker than 11 but I was fading by the end of it so hit stop and banked 12.

Great fun, hope to see a few people taking a shot at it.
                                                                                                                        Link here...

The rules are simple. Run each Km faster than the previous one. Your score is your last successful progressively faster km.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                          I came up with an idea for a challenge. A progression time trial.

There's a thread on boards where you can have a crack at it and enter your time.

Crosspost of the details..

Link here...

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...#post113657542
                                                                                                                          will give this a go!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X