Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obv

Comment

If ye're stuck for numbers I'll play. Don't want to be stepping on any toes though, if you have enough to get going, grand.

Comment

In as per usual.

Comment

I'll drop a pm to the regulars later to see if all want to go again, cheers for interest Lplate so will try and confirm all this in next week.

I see they have updated the mobile app, looks pretty good.

Comment

I'll give it a miss this year so Lplate can take my spot.

Comment

Absolutely in if we get the numbers.

Comment

In again for sure

Comment

My efforts have been abismal last couple of years so I'll give up my spot
                  airport, lol

Comment

In again.
                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I'll play if needed but equally I'm happy to drop out if it makes an awkward number

Comment

What are the numbers like now?

Comment

In so far, still need to pm previous league peeps too

Mickey Rosa
                          Fonkey
                          Ghostface
                          Silver Tiger
                          Lplate
                          Lurker
                          gocall01
                          mcnugget
                          eagle eye
                          Murdrum

Looks like 10 so far, ran with 12 last year

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                            I'll play if needed but equally I'm happy to drop out if it makes an awkward number
                            Never noticed the name change before, was bout to pm JP and yourself to see if interested and have spent last 15 mins trying to figure out if you shut down your account!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                              Never noticed the name change before, was bout to pm JP and yourself to see if interested and have spent last 15 mins trying to figure out if you shut down your account!
                              Almost working as intended so

Well I'm in anyway, if you're stuck, I might know one more who would be interested.

Comment

Hi folks, if there's a spot free I'd love to join up.
                                I know im not a regular poster here but long time lurker!
                                No probs if the league is full, will try again next year!

Comment

Howdy Razz, happy to have you on board. Honda is back in too so that is 12.

Can send on the €20 via my paypal if have those details or will pm them later. If need bank deets can sort that. Think have the draft down for next Mon/Tues but need to have a look later at home

Comment

Think I've set the draft for Tues 3rd Sept at 10pm

Comment

Great stuff. Anything to be said for moving to ppr?
                                      The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                        You'd have to explain that to me first!

Comment

Funds shipped. Tues is grand for me. Do I need to download anything to be ready?

Comment

Stands for Point Per Reception.
                                            Each catch is rewarded, therefore probably making volume guys more valuable.

Comment

Money sent.

Comment

Count me in, money sent Ste

Comment

Originally posted by gocall01 View Post
                                                  Money sent.
                                                  That's sent, Ste.

I'm away for the draft. Not bothered. Drafted last night and forgot how painful it was!!
                                                  I'll cook something up with who gets drafted.

Thanks for organising

Comment

Originally posted by Razz View Post
                                                    Hi folks, if there's a spot free I'd love to join up.
                                                    I know im not a regular poster here but long time lurker!
                                                    No probs if the league is full, will try again next year!
                                                    Hi Razz, JP has arisen from the dead there and think it is only fair that his place is kept in the league. Apologies for late notice but I don't think space available now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                      On the ppr, attached is how the league is currently set on scoring for offence. Open to including points in this manner, assume it makes WR more valuable... Think need a bit of a consensus view on that to change it
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

Stick to legacy imo.

Comment

Hi Razz, JP has arisen from the dead there and think it is only fair that his place is kept in the league. Apologies for late notice but I don't think space available now.
                                                          He can have mine if he wants to play, I'm still salty after getting 1st pick last year and missing the start time so I got stuck with Le'Veon Bell

Comment

7 entries recieved so far, roll up roll up

Comment

If Razz doesn't get back to you I'll obviously keep the spot, let me know.

Comment

Its a different game with that. Leave as is imo
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

No further update since this...

Lplate let me know did you get the email invite. Wont be going with ppr

Comment

Just sent the cash, sorry for the delay I was at EP.
                                                                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Am there latecomer, just sent the cash as well.
                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

No further update since this...

Lplate let me know did you get the email invite. Wont be going with ppr
                                                                        Did Razz get back to you yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                          Did Razz get back to you yet?
                                                                          No. You're in so

Got the additional payments above lads

Comment

If someone could do me a random order of 1 to 12 I'd appreciate it

Comment

If someone could do me a random order of 1 to 12 I'd appreciate it
                                                                              8,6,3,4,2,9,7,1,11,10,12,5

Comment

Originally posted by Fonkey View Post
                                                                                8,6,3,4,2,9,7,1,11,10,12,5
                                                                                Draft Order and 45 secs a pick set

Comment

Starts at 10pm tonight Ste?

Comment

Draft Order and 45 secs a pick set
                                                                                    *fistpump*

Comment

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
                                                                                      Starts at 10pm tonight Ste?
                                                                                      Yep

Comment

Draft in 45 mins... Lurker will def bottle 1st pick

Comment

Nice efficient draft last night guys.
                                                                                          My grade afterwards was middle of the road but we'll see about that.
                                                                                          Good luck this year.

Comment

Nice efficient draft last night guys.
                                                                                            My grade afterwards was middle of the road but we'll see about that.
                                                                                            Good luck this year.
                                                                                            Draft Grade
                                                                                            A+
                                                                                            Proj Record
                                                                                            13-1
                                                                                            Proj Finish
                                                                                            1

DRAFT SUMMARY
                                                                                            Selecting 11th overall isn't always ideal, but the GM of Brady23 handled it well, delivering a roster with playoff potential. They stocked up on pass-catching weapons early, using three of their first four selections to pick up wide receivers. Elsewhere on the roster, Brady23 was able to land the top quartet of running backs in the league.

The other league managers may have passed over a diamond in the rough, as Russell Wilson dropped to the 83rd overall pick versus an ADP of 60.4.
                                                                                            In the 11th round, caution was thrown to the wind, as Marquise Goodwin was selected at pick number 131 versus an ADP of 149.3 across all NFL.com leagues.
                                                                                            Marquise Goodwin is owned in less than 10% of all NFL.com leagues (5%). Perhaps he will reward Brady23 for their faith.

Can't wait to miss the playoffs

Comment

The league is won on the wavier wire anyhow. Go team
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                The league is won on the wavier wire anyhow. Go team
                                                                                                Was the AB pick a time out your end?

Comment

Was the AB pick a time out your end?
                                                                                                  Yeah that and the 3 QBs and fuck all RBs. Was juggling real life and the laptop so autopicked about half the roster. plenty to play with thoufgh
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Nothing like autopilot picking Melvin Gordon

Going to take some good management to get to the playoffs from here!

Comment

2 weeks left til playoffs, top 2 in each division well clear. Other 2 spots still up for grabs. Reminder its top 2 in each division and monies divided 75:25% and playoffs run over weeks 15 and 16

Comment

Good luck to all in the playoffs.
                                                                                                        Injuries have been a bitch this year.

Comment

How I've finished up as 1 seed is beyond me. Been very lucky on multiple weeks. Looking at the lineups, I'd say I'm around 4 or 5/1 against getting through round 1. Hoping the luckbox factor keeps going.

Comment

How I've finished up as 1 seed is beyond me. Been very lucky on multiple weeks. Looking at the lineups, I'd say I'm around 4 or 5/1 against getting through round 1. Hoping the luckbox factor keeps going.
                                                                                                            Well the luckbox factor continued...
                                                                                                            Ready for the Super Bowl?
                                                                                                            Let's get it on.

Comment

Well the luckbox factor continued...
                                                                                                              Ready for the Super Bowl?
                                                                                                              Let's get it on.
                                                                                                              Made a last minute all-in gamble on Perriman and got royally paid. Going to stick with him again to go bananas. May the best team win!

Comment

Best of luck lads, the usual 75/25 split on the monies.

Comment

Easy to say I suppose but I enjoyed it lads. Thought I was home and hosed before last nights game but Thielen and Cousins fail to turn up again and the Vikings Def were looking pretty hot in the first half. My luck held though and Rogers took them out in the second half.

Looking forward to next year already.

Comment

Easy to say I suppose but I enjoyed it lads. Thought I was home and hosed before last nights game but Thielen and Cousins fail to turn up again and the Vikings Def were looking pretty hot in the first half. My luck held though and Rogers took them out in the second half.

Congrats, led from early doors and didnt look like slipping up in playoffs.

Send on bank details or let me know if want winnings via PayPal either

Comment

Well played.
                                                                                                                      We'll all be back next year to block the repeat for sure.
                                                                                                                      As usual thanks for setting up and the running of the league.
                                                                                                                      Good craic.

Comment

Winnings sent there lads

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X