n4 Pat Mustard
    n5 mdoug

Vigs

n1 MrsFlushdraw, eamonhonda, XeyBoy

Protects

n0 NuckChorris

============================

MVP:

Team Wolf was brilliant. Committed, together and worked hard throughout the game. But Walter Mitty was outstanding. Hell of a show. Getting invited into seer chat and managing to become village leader was immense stuff.

For the village, DeadParrot survived long enough to leave behind a seer team and peeked two wolves along the way. Can't ask for a whole lot more.

Mod Decisions:

Thankfully had to do no modkilling, etc. Did have to clip the wings of Team Wolf a little towards the end to maintain the integrity of the game. The lads were toying with outing one of themselves or continuing to add people to seer chat and I felt it would be taking things too far for no good reason. Victory was already comprehensive and hilarious.

Mistakes:

- CHD...dumb;
    - MrsFlushdraw should have protected herself n1 after outing on thread and being told via PM by CHD that he was going to shoot herself;
    - NuckChorris prolly outed WhiteKnight too early the day he was lynched;
    - mdoug shouldn't have PM'd DeadParrot when he did. Immediately was peeked for his trouble. Was unnecessary FPS that briefly tilted the village into being slight favourites;
    - The peeked Seer group prolly should have lynched mdoug before they were eliminated;
    - The peeked Seer group shouldn't have invited a Wolf into chat and annointed him Village leader;

Village Slank:

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
    I reckon the wolves are posting less than typical, skype kick taking away from the need to post.
    Swing and a miss. Team Wolf posted huge volume and dominated the thread. They utilised Skype really well, constantly analysing and adjusting strategy as required. This was a classy wolf destruction. No hiding in low volume here. The wolves owned the thread and ran the show in plain sight.

By contrast, the village didn't try anywhere near hard enough. Last night there was 9 players left with one in three a wolf. The thread was relatively low volume, at 1200 posts by daybreak. There was a huge opportunity for a player to take the bull by the horns, reread and try to solve the game. Noone tried. If you read any section of the thread you'll find plenty of village hot takes:

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
    Thread very quiet....anyone up for a late bandwagon?
    Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
    Always, jam-fly for the bants?
    jamfly
    Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
    Up for this lol JamFly
    Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
    jam-fly.

Tried to step up to me today, he's about to get smacked the fuck back down
    jamfly

be part of something great
    Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    Jam Fly
    Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
    ]Jam Fly
    Originally posted by mdoug View Post
    alright jamfly it is so
    XeyBoy, BigDeal and Jam-Fly tried to do work. And Careca had a good post to start this morning. Remember that being wrong as a villager isn't an issue. Once you're analysing and posting theories and thinking about the game life will be difficult for the wolves. Idiocy like the above is wolf heaven.
    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

That was grand Lloyd.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Gg LLOYD, worked really well i think. Nice one

Comment

Just as I thought. Fucking knew it made no sense WM being kept alive.

@Pat - Oh my lord, what a brainfart.

Comment

Cheers for the game, was very enjoyable from the wolves side. Probably pretty boring as a villager but sure isn't it always!! Look forward to the next one
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Great game Lloyd.

Now to get some sleep.
                This too shall pass.

Comment

So basicly the seer group was the woat. Wp ww we never had a chance as soon as they let Mitty in.
                  Thanks for the game Lloyd.

Comment

Comment

Mitty and Hitch leading the village as confirmed players has to be the greatest play of all time.

How did the village not lynch a confirmed ww??
                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

How no one noticed on your list Walter there was no mrsfd was crazy!
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                          Mitty and Hitch leading the village as confirmed players has to be the greatest play of all time.

Yesterday half the village was pleading with the werewolves yhay the other half of the village were actually the wolves and vice versa. Absolute gold

Comment

Well played wws by the way.

I never spotted above that mdoug was peeked as a ww.

I think I'll just log off for a while as I might say something I regret

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                              Well played wws by the way.

I never spotted above that mdoug was peeked as a ww.

I think I'll just log off for a while as I might say something I regret

He was peeked but it was never revealed

Comment

FU Walter Mitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post on thread today by careca that was bang on but too late:
                                There is one other scenario that no one is thinking about but could easily be true. Mustard told us to follow Walter Mitty - he never said he was peeked. Could Mustard have been played and then Finkel & Hitch made up their own peeks/story once they took Mustard out?? THat would explain why WM stayed alive last night. If this is the case then its more than likely Tar that is the other ww, cos those two goons wouldn't have come up with that one on their own

/cue tin foil hat pics from Hitch.

Just all a bit too dodgy for my liking.
                                Cheers for the game Lloyd.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                    yeah we were highly apprehensive about your posts throughout most of the game
                                    I take it there is supposed to be a at the end of this post

Comment

CHD also requires an honourable mention I feel.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

No one told the village he was peaked

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                          Mitty convinced Pat that it would add to Mitty's credentials as a villager, as he was non-peeked, if he was allowed to reveal mdoug on thread as a peeked ww the next day.
                                          Poor Pat, must have been tough reading for the last couple of days

Never mind Pat, you're in good company

Comment

Lol @ pat listening to finkel

Comment

My only regret is that there wasn't more bullets.

Comment

Glorious, absolutely glorious - actually burst out laughing at my desk at the reveal this morning.
                                                'Finkel & Hitch' should be the name of a show about 2 con-artists grifting their way through life.

Comment

Actually convinced pat to add Doug to the seer group aswell to try get him to slip up. Because after we killed pat we would need 2 to add another, was going to add Strewelpeter and tell him we were wolves and then get him lynched when nobody believed him and his head exploded. LLOYD shut that down

Comment

dat seer team towards the end... wow. I can't believe they were let into the chat, lmao!
                                                    My fault for not bothering to try and get myself in at the start.
                                                    Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 25-09-14, 09:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                      dat seer team towards the end... wow. I can't believe they were let into the chat, lmao!
                                                      My fault for not bothering to try and get myself in at the start.
                                                      The seer team of me and Doug and hitch?

Comment

See what happens when Finkel doesn't get shot by a lunatic with a pretend weapon

Comment

yep that is hilarious, the fact that you guys got into it is mindboggling lol.

Comment

Whose turn to mod?

Comment

I fucken knew it!

Comment

An incredibly dull game for anyone not involved in the wolf team or incredibly shit village team.
                                                                Had all the werewolves pegged, had finkels number - so obvious. Village team really bent the vanilla village over.
                                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 25-09-14, 09:37.
                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

@ Finkel - Fuck you, lmao

Just read back over a post I made when I said "walter, Tar & Hitch - At least 1 in that lot"

You replied "Think you might have 2 there"

VWP

And I had you rustled yesterday Hitch

Comment

An incredibly dull game for anyone not involved in the wolf team or incredibly shit seer team.
                                                                    Had all the werewolves pegged.
                                                                    Did you? You're a liar imo.
                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I still can't understand how Pat says "listen to Mitty tomorrow"
                                                                      instead of "this is the confirmed ww lads ....."
                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

An incredibly dull game for anyone not involved in the wolf team or incredibly shit seer team.
                                                                        Had all the werewolves pegged.
                                                                        Everything you said was wrong, your he worst

Comment

That's two games that Dave has solved.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                            @ Finkel - Fuck you, lmao

Just read back over a post I made when I said "walter, Tar & Hitch - At least 1 in that lot"

You replied "Think you might have 2 there"

VWP

And I had you rustled yesterday Hitch
                                                                            Ya I enjoyed that, plus my campaign against hitch from the start

Comment

#39
                                                                              I still can't understand how Pat says "listen to Mitty tomorrow"
                                                                              instead of "this is the confirmed ww lads ....."
                                                                              Not only that but he raced two villas instead of a ww.
                                                                              I'll try once more

pat mustard

God we played terrible.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Not only that but he raced two villas instead of a ww.
                                                                                I'll try once more

pat mustard

God we played terrible.
                                                                                We did but what can we do only follow the lead of someone in the group?

To be honest, if we thought about it more, there is NO WAY wws let WM live last night. It just had to be a play. If we got him we would have got Hitch but probably still lost with the last one.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  I retire I'm the worst. Sorry village
                                                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Theres only so much you can do when a peeked villager says please trust me and trust a ww, hard to pin the rest down the third all right even if we got those.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                      Did you? You're a liar imo.
                                                                                      All bar Ole, not that I had him as a villager.
                                                                                      Thanks for your opinions.

Everything you said was wrong, your he worst
                                                                                      You can't spell. I'm happy for you though, you needed a little boost.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        It's cool, the game ended hilariously!

Comment

#45
                                                                                          After CHD told MrsF he was going to shoot her, why didn't she protect herself

Comment

#46
                                                                                            After CHD told MrsF he was going to shoot her, why didn't she protect herself
                                                                                            That's one of the reasons she was shot tbf.

I was punishing people.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Congrats on following through and leading the village to victory.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                You actually are after that, that was epically retarded tbf. Still not even sure of exactly what went on.
                                                                                                Single handily lost any chance of a village win. Not to rub it in.

Comment

#49

You can't spell. I'm happy for you though, you needed a little boost.
                                                                                                  Lol, werewolves are quiet, someone post the # of posts in the thread

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Oh yes, let us remember that stunning start to the game, my lord.

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Oh yes, let us remember that stunning start to the game, my lord.
                                                                                                      I went for 3 ww's. Thems the breaks.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        ...

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          I wanted to no munch last night but that was shot down also

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            That kind of broke me at the start, was like what is the point if people play like this? At least it was more fun towards then, and it's so funny how it ended.

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                              Congrats on following through and leading the village to victory.
                                                                                                              Yea, that was possible with how the village team was setup and played, along with the werewolves taking full advantage. There was zero chance anyone outside of that could gain any traction and that is clear to all.
                                                                                                              Congrats on running a game that was really incredibly dull for the majority of players involved, good for observers and ww team mind you.

Also, wp doug.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Lol, werewolves are quiet, someone post the # of posts in the thread
                                                                                                                Don't take everything in a ww thread at face value. You won the special olympics of werewolf - which is an achievement for you so we should all be proud.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Yea, that was possible with how the village team was setup and played, along with the werewolves taking full advantage. There was zero chance anyone outside of that could gain any traction and that is clear to all.
                                                                                                                  Congrats on running a game that was really incredibly dull for the majority of players involved, good for observers and ww team mind you.

Also, wp doug.
                                                                                                                  Dry your eyes mate

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Rigger is seriously butt hurt

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Dry your eyes mate
                                                                                                                      Rigger is seriously butt hurt
                                                                                                                      lol. I've never been more bored and less engaged in any game of werewolf by a country mile.

Mostly shaking my head at pat and whoever else was involved, I still don't know exactly what went on, feel free to share.

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        So not tar and dave like you said yesterday to me?
                                                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X