...IPB FPL 22/23...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...IPB FPL 22/23...

...Hi all... Setting up this seasons FPL as after 10 successful years, IAGO has decided to hang up the coat as master of ceremonies... No changes to money/rules, just to the bank details and revolut ...

1. Main league- €30 per entry- Less than 30 runners, pay 3 top, more than 30 runners pay 4.
    2. There is a H2H league also, €20 entry winner takes all. If we get more than 20 runners I will start a second one.
    3. I can also create a spreadhseet (loves a spreadsheet I do) to keep track of any H2H between people.

...Sign up and i'll send Bank/Revolut details!...

...Thanks, Liam...

In, thanks for organising

Comment

In for both
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

In for both please

Comment

Annual donation to both as per usual. RIP Iago

Comment

in for both and sides as per usual
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

In for both will revolut

Comment

Sent on Revolut just now

Comment

Interested for the main league, will PM you now cheers

Comment

Sent to Bank, cheers.

Comment

Myself and the brother are in for both. Will Revolut during the week. Thanks for hosting

Comment

... 11 day countdown... Current entrants paid.

League
                        Luckforsome
                        Keane
                        Andyfatbastard
                        Premierstone
                        Lowkicker 1
                        Lowkicker 2
                        FMWT

H2H
                        Luckforsome
                        Keane
                        Andyfatbastard
                        Premierstone
                        Lowkicker 1
                        Lowkicker 2

...Hopefully get a good turnout this season...
                        Last edited by luckforsome; 27-07-22, 07:31.

Comment

I'll donate to the main as I do every year for €30, where can I get your Revolut to send cash please?

I normally make a new thread about my own fantasy WhoAreYa League 2022/23 but will just post here if that is ok with everyone.

Obviously play this league first, but for anyone interested in playing in multiple leagues for cash I've been running it for many years and all the money goes into the pot. It is €20 to enter league alone or €30 for league and league cup.

Anyone that is interested can send me a pm and I will message you the details.

Thanks and glgl.

Comment

I've send monies Liam for both
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

... A week to go!!!. Current entrants paid...

League
                              Luckforsome
                              Keane
                              Andyfatbastard
                              Premierstone
                              Lowkicker 1
                              Lowkicker 2
                              FMWT
                              Deadparrot
                              Aceofshamrocks

H2H
                              Luckforsome
                              Keane
                              Andyfatbastard
                              Premierstone
                              Lowkicker 1
                              Lowkicker 2
                              Deadparrot

... 9 in the main with a week to go and 7 in the H2H--- Hopefully once the last few days are approaching people start entering teams and getting FOMO... Have sent a PM to all from last season, think i'm gonna go back to the 19/20 and 20/21 seasons as well!!!...
                              ...Hopefully get a good turnout this season...

Comment

...Also- last season I had H2H with Kevirl, Deadparrot, Lowkicker and Richie M... If any of you 4 want to go again just thank this post...

Comment

... 4 days to go!!!... So far only 11 entrants to the main and 7 to the H2H... Alot of the regs still yet to speak!!!...

League
                                  Luckforsome
                                  Keane
                                  Andyfatbastard
                                  Premierstone
                                  Lowkicker 1
                                  Lowkicker 2
                                  FMWT
                                  Deadparrot
                                  Aceofshamrocks
                                  POD
                                  POD 2

H2H
                                  Luckforsome
                                  Keane
                                  Andyfatbastard
                                  Premierstone
                                  Lowkicker 1
                                  Lowkicker 2
                                  Deadparrot

...Hopefully the next 3 days or so alot more interest...

Comment

In for both.

Can you send me your Revolut, please?

Thank you.
                                    Ray

Comment

Just sent on by revolut for the main and h2h

Comment

... Will do a list shortly... Anyone that posted or PMed, should now have the codes for the leagues... please make sure to enter before 18:00 today- once the deadline for GW1 comes at 18:30 you will be unable to join the H2H...

...If anyone else wants to join, please just post PM and illcsen codes straight away... One final push!!!...

Comment

In for both.
                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                            ... Will do a list shortly... Anyone that posted or PMed, should now have the codes for the leagues... please make sure to enter before 18:00 today- once the deadline for GW1 comes at 18:30 you will be unable to join the H2H...

...If anyone else wants to join, please just post PM and illcsen codes straight away... One final push!!!...
                                            Im in for the main one . Will send later. Have yer bank deets i think

Comment

In for both, pm details I'll revolut
                                              The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
                                              MTT Calender 2015

Comment

Hi

can u send me code please
                                                in for the main

Comment

Anyone got the code . Pm me and i'll join. Free money for you lot . Will sort out monies later .

Comment

... Code sent to everyone that posted/pmed... apologies for the delay, selfishly became a daddy yesterday when I should've been concentrating on FF...

Comment

... Code sent to everyone that posted/pmed... apologies for the delay, selfishly became a daddy yesterday when I should've been concentrating on FF...
                                                      Congrats

Comment

Congrats to you and other half

Comment

...Hey guys--- So at the end of it all it looks like we will have 21 entrants to the FF this season...I actually PM'ed 15 others that would historically have been in the leagues but 21 was the most we could muster up... With that we will have a prizes pool of €630... Aim is to stick to the normal split, so unless vigorous disagreement it will be...
                                                          1st prize- the title of IPB champ 22/23 and €230
                                                          2nd prize- the forever feeling of what if and €130
                                                          3rd prize- the take it and forget it prize of €70
                                                          10 monthly prizes of €20 to make the other 9 shite months less important...
                                                          And

...The winner of the IPB cup which is ran within the game will get a free entry into next seasons IPB FF, on me!!...

Comment

...A post break update- feels a long time since FF has been on the mind... We've had 4 monthly winners to date- each bagging €20, with one picking up 2 prizes!!!..
                                                            August- Richard Murray
                                                            September- John Rodgers
                                                            October- Emmet O'Donoghue
                                                            November- Richard Murray

... On the leaders front, it is already looking like a battle for 2nd- Raymond Kerley with a 50 point lead on the rest of us... It's all to play for in the H2H...

Comment

... Small update to try keep people engaged... The December MOTM was Erwin Morzadec with myself and David Keane just 1 point behind... The January MOTM was taken down by Kamal Singh, with myself and Erwin just 1 point behind... Yes I've been 1 point behind the last 2 months!!!!... Overall Raymond Kelly still holds the lead but it's a dwindling one!!!

Comment

My fightback starts here!

Comment

...Hey guys--- So at the end of it all it looks like we will have 21 entrants to the FF this season...I actually PM'ed 15 others that would historically have been in the leagues but 21 was the most we could muster up... With that we will have a prizes pool of €630... Aim is to stick to the normal split, so unless vigorous disagreement it will be...
                                                                  1st prize- the title of IPB champ 22/23 and €230
                                                                  2nd prize- the forever feeling of what if and €130
                                                                  3rd prize- the take it and forget it prize of €70
                                                                  10 monthly prizes of €20 to make the other 9 shite months less important...
                                                                  And

...The winner of the IPB cup which is ran within the game will get a free entry into next seasons IPB FF, on me!!...
                                                                  ...And that's that--- 20 of us challenged, but Raymond Kerley and The Razors hung on at the end to emerge victorious, amassing 2598 points and finishing 13,607 in the world!!!... He finished just 3 points ahead of David Keane and SuperJinkingRun, with Erwin Morzadec and his MokeysMIghtyMatadors completing the top 3... ( lets not check which unlucky soul came 4th)... We also had some monthly winners as well... Full results and payouts are...
                                                                  Position Name Team name Prize
                                                                  FPL Champion Raymond Kerley The Razors 230 - PAID
                                                                  Runner up David Keane SuperJinkingRun 130- PAID
                                                                  3rd spot Erwin Morzadec MokeysMIghtyMatadors 70- PAID
                                                                  August richard murray Rico's Roughnecks 20
                                                                  September john rodgers Trade 11 20- PAID
                                                                  October Emmet O'Donoghue 6nHalfDozen 20
                                                                  November richard murray/ Leo Nash TIE 10 each
                                                                  December Erwin Morzadec MokeysMIghtyMatadors 20- PAID
                                                                  January Kamal Singh Bucket Of KFC 20
                                                                  February Andy O Dowd Sporting Heehaw 20
                                                                  March Erwin Morzadec MokeysMIghtyMatadors 20- PAID
                                                                  April Raymond Kerley The Razors 20- PAID
                                                                  May Eoghan Ryan Boom Saka 20
                                                                  Cup David Keane SuperJinkingRun Free entry to next season on me!
                                                                  H2H David Bedford NUTKICKER 280-PAID

...Congrats to all- some serial winners there too!!!... If you could all PM me that would be great, and let me know whether you want BANK or Revolut... Cheers to all for entering...

...Summer off and we go again in August!!!...
                                                                  Last edited by luckforsome; 01-06-23, 13:03.

Comment

Liam, thanks for organising this and well done to all who won a prize
                                                                    Last edited by RazorK8; 29-05-23, 22:46.

Comment

Thanks liam
                                                                      can u offset that on the lotto for me
                                                                      no bother if u can’t

Comment

also the H2H league too, Was lucky to hold on at the end to win, revolut is best
                                                                        The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
                                                                        MTT Calender 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Nuttkickker View Post
                                                                          also the H2H league too, Was lucky to hold on at the end to win, revolut is best
                                                                          ... Oh crap, sorry forgot to post that result... Congrats, could you PM your number please...

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                            Thanks liam
                                                                            can u offset that on the lotto for me
                                                                            no bother if u can’t
                                                                            ...Sure will top up account...

Comment

#39
                                                                              Thanks a lot for running Liam, I'll PM you.

Delighted with the free entry for winning the cup, unexpected bonus - was hardly aware there were cups to be honest!

Comment

#40
                                                                                Many thanks for running! Will PM you now

Comment

#41

...And that's that--- 20 of us challenged, but Raymond Kerley and The Razors hung on at the end to emerge victorious, amassing 2598 points and finishing 13,607 in the world!!!... He finished just 3 points ahead of David Keane and SuperJinkingRun, with Erwin Morzadec and his MokeysMIghtyMatadors completing the top 3... ( lets not check which unlucky soul came 4th)... We also had some monthly winners as well... Full results and payouts are...
                                                                                  August richard murray Rico's Roughnecks 20
                                                                                  November richard murray/ Leo Nash TIE 10 each
                                                                                  May Eoghan Ryan Boom Saka 20
                                                                                  Cup David Keane SuperJinkingRun Free entry to next season on me!
                                                                                  H2H David Bedford NUTKICKER 280-PAID

...Congrats to all- some serial winners there too!!!... If you could all PM me that would be great, and let me know whether you want BANK or Revolut... Cheers to all for entering...

...Summer off and we go again in August!!!...
                                                                                  ... Small bump for some of the MOTM winners to send on Bank/Revolut details...

Comment

#42
                                                                                    August richard murray Rico's Roughnecks 20- PAID
                                                                                    November richard murray/ Leo Nash TIE 10 each- Half Paid
                                                                                    May Eoghan Ryan Boom Saka 20- PAID
                                                                                    Cup David Keane SuperJinkingRun Free entry to next season on
                                                                                    ...Update the sheet- I still owe money to Emmet O'Donoghue, Kamal Singh, and Andy O Dowd or MOTM and 1/2 a MOTM to Leo Nash... I don't know the IPB handles to PM... If can't get it to yous then will credit it to the 23/24 FF season which I am sure will be HUMONGUS...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                    X