Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WhoAreYa Premier League Fantasy Football 2021/22

Hi All,

I have renewed the league so everyone should be automatically entered. If anyone is having issues or would like to allow some new friends to join, this is the code: sehwxb

It will be similar to previous seasons, €20 to enter and I will update prizes based on the number of entrants we get. I usually pay top 4.

NEW: Fantasy Premier League have added a new League Cup this season for the mini leagues.

Details can be found here: https://www.premierleague.com/news/2176973

Depending on how much interest we get I will make this an additional €10 and either the winner takes all or pay the top 2 who reach the final, approx 75% / 25%. If I don't get enough interest I will just leave it as free. You must pay in advance of the first game of the cup to have a chance of winning prizes. I will send details of how we are going to proceed with this cup before the first game. It all depends on you guys and if you are up for paying the extra €10.

You can send me €20 for league entry alone or €30 if you also want to participate in the cup via paypal: paypal.me/KumoZing

If you don't use paypal, send me an e-mail and I can give you alternative payment methods.

Deadline and first match: Sat 13/08/21. If I don't receive payment for your team before the deadline I will unfortunately have to remove your team from the league. Same rules for everyone.

Thanks for your time and best of luck to everyone for the new season.

Kind regards,

Kamal

Note: Please join the regular FF on IPB before you join mine, this is just for anyone that wants the opportunity to play a few different leagues etc. I am not trying to interfere with the IPB FF league that's held every year. I play that myself fwiw and will be playing it again this year.

Hey Kamal, hope all's well. Me and my brother will play again, and count us in for the extra €10 if there's enough entries.
    I don't have paypal but should have your bank details saved from before, if you'd like a transfer there?

Comment

Originally posted by lowkicker View Post
      Hey Kamal, hope all's well. Me and my brother will play again, and count us in for the extra €10 if there's enough entries.
      I don't have paypal but should have your bank details saved from before, if you'd like a transfer there?
      That's great, send me an email if you have any issues with payment. If you or your bro are not on the mailing list send me your e-mail here or pm and I will add you.

Thanks, glgl.

Comment

I'll sign up will ship after weekend
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

FINAL REMINDER: Can anyone who has yet to pay for their team either pay with above details or contact me via pm. If I hear nothing I will have to assume you are not interested and will have to remove your team from the league. For anyone that has already paid, you can ignore this.

Thanks everyone and best of luck.

Comment

Hi Lads,

We have 25 players in our league for the season which is a prize pool of €500.

Prizes for the league are as follows:

1st - €250
            2nd - €150
            3rd - €80
            4th - Free Entry To Next Season

The cup does not start till the final third of the season and the start date depends on how many players are in your mini league. The final game week will be the cup final.

Full details of the cup are here: https://www.premierleague.com/news/2176973

I will leave entries open for the cup and update prizes with these entries the week before the first cup game.

So far these are the players that are eligible to win the cup:

Kamal Singh
            Dave Singh
            Richard Hoadley
            Paul Fitzsimons
            Kevin Kehoe
            Philip Doona
            Andy Doona
            Lee Dunning

So for now it will be winner takes all €80. If I get a lot more interest I will change it to paying top 2 approx 75% / 25% otherwise I will just add the money to the final prize for the cup winner.

I think this list of entrants for the cup is correct but If somehow I made a mistake and you paid for the cup, don't worry, just send me an email and I will add you to the list and increase the prize pool.

Thanks for playing and best of luck to everyone for the season.

Kind regards,

Kamal.

Comment

Hi Lads,

We had 25 players in our league for the season which is a prize pool of €500.

Prizes for the league are as follows:

1st - €250 - Matti Määttä
              2nd - €150 - Mark Mansfield
              3rd - €80 - Kevin Kehoe
              4th - Free Entry To Next Season - Ciaran McGoldrick

The winner of the cup surprisingly was eligible for the prize:

Cup Winner €80 - Andy Doona

Congratulations to all the winners, well done. Great season for Matti Määttä who led for a long time, Mark Mansfield up there again, himself and Kevin Kehoe, Ciarn McGoldrick and Andy Doona all FF beasts. I look forward to battling it out again with everyone next season, sure it's a bit of craic anyway.

If all the winners can send me an email or pm here and we can organise payment. I use paypal, bank transfers and for any poker players I can do online poker transfers too. Unfortunately I don't use revolut.

Have a great summer.

Thanks,

Kamal.

Comment

Working...
              X