No announcement yet.

IPB FPL 20/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks lads. A long auld season. Lost the H2H with back to back loses over the last 2 weeks to take some of the gloss off

Think my sides were with Charlie Sheen, Lurker, mdoug, DP

Comment

any idea what the payout is?
      I'll sort ya out kev, how you want it?
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

No payout, blew it all on whiskey sours. Sorry, not sorry.

Busy couple of days, will post summary and payouts tomorrow, and sort them all before the end of the week.
        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

@DP, no doubt I need to send you 50 in a couple of months anyway. Just re-up me when the time comes shur, if that's okay

Comment

okely dokely

Well, a pandemic hit year has many knock-on effects, not least of which was a reduction in our numbers. As we ended up with only 33 runners there is only a Top 3 payout this season.

We took in €990 in payments
            9 manager of the month awards of €30 leave us with €720 split between the top 3
            1st takes €400
            2nd takes €200
            3rd takes €120

It was one of the closest seasons we've ever had with only 21 points separating the top 3 in the end. Lazarus KevIRl swooping at end to take home 1st place

1st Kevirl 2,504
            2nd deadparrot 2,497
            3rd c kid 2,483

In the monthly manager awards we also had some incredibly tight matches, the final month was so close only 1 point seperated top 2, but that was nothing to the 1st month which saw deadparrot (11, thanks Son) edge out dice (8) by virtue of goals scored after both their overall scores and number of transfers were even

MOM €30 each
            September Deadparrot
            October Mcnuggett
            November KeviRl
            December LiamO
            January Dice
            February fmwt
            March Iago
            April richiem
            May mdoug

The H2H league also carried a late twist with KevIRl eventually being reeled in and overtaken on the last day of the season by virtue of the already relegated Headhunters offering him a beating the likes of which he never experienced allowing the C kid to swoop in and knock him off his perch at the last minute.

€400 for the C Kid

In the forgotten OneShot mdoug played an expert set of chips to romp home in 1st when it looked like he was destined for the runners up spot as we entered the final stretch.

Final Points
            mdoug 1,947
            Iago 1,921
            KevIRl 1,762

mdoug takes the €60 and more importantly the bragging rights.

CONGRATS to all the winners! Send me your paypal details and I'll get payment sorted before the end of the week.

Hopefully next season we get back above the 40 runners again, I'll start the thread after the Euro Championships

Comment

Dont do Paypal so you can keep my €30 and buy whiskey sours . Thanks for running.

Comment

Well done Kev and DP, a really good, tight season and an excellent standard. I think top 10k is the Champions League final equivalent of FPL performance these days with the amount of runners and data sources out there! That was my aim all year so disappointed to miss out by playing Mount over Bale on the last day of the season!

Disappointment was lessened by pipping Kev for the H2H though!

Thanks again for running it Iago, much appreciated as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                  Dont do Paypal so you can keep my €30 and buy whiskey sours . Thanks for running.
                  I can set up a revolut account if needed. Appreciate the offer though

or as it's only €30 the money could 'rest in my account' and I'll cover your entry for next season if you're planning to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

I can set up a revolut account if needed. Appreciate the offer though

or as it's only €30 the money could 'rest in my account' and I'll cover your entry for next season if you're planning to play.
                    Yeah cool. if you're not going to drink it use it for next year for my entry. tyty.

Comment

Working...
                    X