Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPB FPL 20/21

OK, league is open for entries

Main league €30 entry fee, top 4 get paid (assuming we reach 40 runners)

9 monthly prizes of €30 for top scorer

In the event of postponement, we will follow the FPL guidelines on leagues in general. Specifically for us if there are at least 30 games completed I will pay out league winners etc.

Monthly prizes will be paid for all months up to the finish or postponement of the league.

There is a H2H league also, €20 entry winner takes all. If we get more than 20 runners I will start a second one.

There is a Oneshot league, €20 entry winner takes all. All chips can be used, no transfers are allowed.

Payment

Payment can be made by bank transfer or Paypal to the usual accounts.

When the league ends I will work out payment to winners, for those who don't have Paypal at that point I'll sort revolut or similar to make transfers.

2 weeks left
    Last edited by Iago; 29-08-20, 06:02.
    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Originally posted by Iago View Post
    Morning all,

The time is upon us again, but this year there's a decision needed.

By the end of the month both my Irish bank account and the paypal account linked to it and used here will be gone. So in order for me to run the leagues this year the only payment option will be paypal (a new account domiciled in Spain)

I'm happy to run them as always, but if the payment options are too restrictive maybe somebody else would prefer to take on the admin duties and I'll just play as opposed to manage the leagues.

Posting this now so we have a week or two to figure it out before the inevitable last minute rush to pay and register before the league starts.
    All good for me. If someone wants to play and Paypal is restricting, I'll help. I can send to you and they can send to me. You're the FPL kingpin, no need for change imo.

Comment

Surely all here have Revolut at this stage?

If not, get it, and do monies that way.

Comment

In for main and already have my 1shot winning team completed.
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

In again for the main and head to head.

And I've no issue with Paypal

Comment

In for main and usual sides
            PayPal or revolut good for me.
            Need to do a number on dougie this year.
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

... In for main and H2H... Also, PM sent...

Comment

Will be in for the main and h2h, PayPal or Revolut or whatever is all good for me

Comment

Yeah in for the main, Revolut works best but can do PayPal if needed.

Hope you're enjoying Spain mate! Lived there for 7 years, amazing country

Comment

In for everything and paypal fine for me

Comment

ok, opening post updated. Will accept payment to the usual bank account or paypal and sort out the prizes at the end of the year when the time comes. If any of the winners don't have paypal I'll organise revolut or similar to make payments.

Comment

In for main league only.
                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

In for the main league, I'll shoot that over on PayPal.

Comment

Me and the bro are in for main, and I’ll play the head to head as well, will transfer on PayPal

Comment

Main and head to head
                              I seem to have two G. D. in my PayPal.
                              Can you pm me which email to send to?
                              Last edited by DeadParrot; 01-09-20, 00:12.
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

In for the main league. Let me know the payment details - thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Roryc View Post
                                  Yeah in for the main, Revolut works best but can do PayPal if needed.

Hope you're enjoying Spain mate! Lived there for 7 years, amazing country
                                  Loving it so far, still struggling with the language a bit but everything with time

Could do with it being about 10 degrees cooler in July/August but it's a small price to pay.

Comment

€30 sent for Main League via BT

Comment

Money sent via PayPal for main league.
                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

In for main and H2H. Thanks for running as always. Will send money via BT today.

Good for sidebets again this year if anyone is interested. Usual €50.

Comment

In for the main, will send through AIB
                                          The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
                                          MTT Calender 2015

Comment

Think codes have been sent to all whose payments have come through.

6 days left to kick off

Comment

I am in for the main league, can you send me paypal details so I can send €30 please.

Comment

Money sent via PayPal for main league.

Comment

I'll play the main league this year, first time in a long time. If someone can remind me of the Paypal address I'd be much obliged.

Comment

Both me and my brother are in for main and H2H. If a 2nd H2H is running, we'll both play that one too. Just sent €100 via bank. Will keep an eye here to see if the other H2H gets going, and will ship €40 if so.

In for €50 sides too. Just like this post before Saturday kick-off and I'll post a list of who I'm up against.

Comment

codes sent to all that I've received payment from.

Payment details sent to those who have asked for them.

Comment

Anyone who is up for a €50 sidebet like this post before season starts and bet is on. Will post a list on gameday 1 of everyone who isn't a chicken
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Sidebets lads? Am up for the usual €50 with the usuals and whoever else. Lurker and mdoug - see ye have posted above, booked in with ye both.

Anyone else, like this post or post in thread to confirm.

Comment

Distinct lack of action in this thread versus other years. Hope we get more runners.

Comment

In for some side bets of 50. Liked the posts of lowkicker, mdoug and KevIRL. Lurker23 I'm in for 50 with you too if you want.

And I'll leave it at that for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                Distinct lack of action in this thread versus other years. Hope we get more runners.
                                                                Yeah numbers are way down. Think the combination of the truncated season, the short turnaround and the enormity of everything going on right now has people disengaged.

Currently at 25 runners, 13 in the H2H, 3 in the oneshot (which I may cancel)

Unless we have a massive late influx I'll have to rethink the prize structure.

I can't say I'm surprised tbh, I was kind of expecting this year would be weird, I haven't even looked at the game yet. Auto team and forget so understand others not being plugged into the game
                                                                Last edited by Iago; 11-09-20, 07:20.

Comment

up to 16 in the H2h so 4 spots left for stragglers and late dreamers

Comment

Stick me in for main and h2h2 please Iago. Fairly sure I have your bank info already

Comment

now at 19 in H2h so only a max of 1 spot left

Comment

Sent €30 for main league via paypal, send me the code please, thanks mate.

Comment

Sidebets with the usual degens yeah?
                                                                          Anyone who wants let me know

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                            Sidebets with the usual degens yeah?
                                                                            Anyone who wants let me know
                                                                            In

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                              In for some side bets of 50. Liked the posts of lowkicker, mdoug and KevIRL. Lurker23 I'm in for 50 with you too if you want.

booked

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post

DeadParrot, you liked this too so I'll add you too. But done now.

50 with - lowkicker, mdoug, KevIRL, Lurker23 and DeadParrot

Comment

#41
                                                                                  In for main and H2H if there's still a space. Thanks Iago.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                    In for main and H2H if there's still a space. Thanks Iago.
                                                                                    yep, last spot available.

h2h is full now folks

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Glad to see a bit of a pick up in entries anyway. This league is one of the things that I look forward to the most every year. Wouldn't be the same without it.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Almost forgot about this. In for main, sent 30 there now.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Was going to admit I've taken martial and doherty out of my 1shot for some last minute changes and am super confident for side bets but only 3 players makes me sad.. :'(
                                                                                          Happier with that team than my main at the moment haha

Bets confirmed with kev, charlie, lurker & lowkicker. All others are welcomed, normal or 1shot .

I'll even consider my 1shot + a handicap vs your main!
                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            In for the main league. Assume it's the same bank deets as previous years?

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                                              In for the main league. Assume it's the same bank deets as previous years?
                                                                                              Yep same details

Comment

#48
                                                                                                50s confirmed with:

mdoug
                                                                                                KevIRL
                                                                                                DeadParrot
                                                                                                lowkicker
                                                                                                Charlie Sheen

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Best of luck everyone

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by lowkicker View Post
                                                                                                    Best of luck everyone
                                                                                                    I wrote more after this, but included a smiley face so it didn't save. Strange.

€50 sides with
                                                                                                    mdoug
                                                                                                    Charlie Sheen
                                                                                                    Lurker23

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Happy to go again if you want?

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Originally posted by lowkicker View Post

I wrote more after this, but included a smiley face so it didn't save. Strange.

€50 sides with
                                                                                                        mdoug
                                                                                                        Charlie Sheen
                                                                                                        Lurker23
                                                                                                        Happy to again if you want?

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Ditto

Smattering of Sides with
                                                                                                          Charlie
                                                                                                          Kev
                                                                                                          Lurker
                                                                                                          Doug
                                                                                                          so far

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Ditto

Smattering of Sides with
                                                                                                            Charlie
                                                                                                            Kev
                                                                                                            Lurker
                                                                                                            Doug
                                                                                                            so far

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                            X