Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Werewolf - Lockdown: The rise of Icarus

Let's get the band back together.

Let's see how many entrants and we'll decide on a format then. I'll run it.

1. Icky
    2. Jam-Fky
    3. poker hand
    4. FeetMagic
    5. CHDad
    6. Hitch
    7. Dead Parrott
    8. dobby
    9. Rigger
    10. AFB
    11. Keane
    12. RichieM
    13. Big deal
    14. Mrs Flushdraw
    15. eoghan104
    16. Goodluck2me
    17. Raekwon
    18. Strewelpeter
    19. Wesley Harms
    Last edited by eagle eye; 04-06-20, 19:37.
    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Confirm 1.
    Icky
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

In
      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Sure why not. Inski
        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

In!

Comment

Woof.

Comment

So in!
              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

In
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Ah yeah

Comment

Rigger says hes in

Comment

Yessss
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Yeah alright

Comment

In please

Comment

Yeah, ok

Comment

I guess so then!

Comment

In please

Comment

sure

Comment

In

Comment

Go on then
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I'll give it until 8pm and close it off then. I'll put up a new thread with the set up and rules and use random.org for the roles.
                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley Harms View Post
                                            GOAT
                                            I presume this means you're in?

Comment

ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED.

Comment

The Roles:

The Seer: Gets to see into the soul of somebody every night and see if they are a harmless villager or a wicked werewolf.
                                                : El Tren is a national legend and can save somebody from the werewolves, he only needs the help of one villager to fight off any amount of werewolves. He can only save each villager one time. If he chooses to save a werewolf he dies. If the werewolves choose to munch him and he has decided to protect himself then he survives but loses his power. If the werewolves choose to munch him, and he hasn't protected himself, he dies and one werewolf dies.
                                                The Werewolves: There are five werewolves who get to choose somebody to munch every night.

Rules: Every day at 8.00pm the voting ends on lynching. No lynch is an option. The result of the lynching, if there is one, will be revealed at 10pm. All selections, including no lynch, must be typed in bold or they do not count. I won't be locking the thread and people are free to post all night long. The results of the munching will be revealed at midday.

There will be no lynching or munching tonight.

Good luck to all the villagers!!!!

Let's get it on!!!!!

668bca4e4edf28142c986a81bd4b90d0.jpg

Let's get it on.
                                                Last edited by eagle eye; 05-06-20, 10:00.

Comment

Villager

Comment

MrsF

Comment

Cunce
                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Did extensive research into random .org and have figured out their pattern

Solved

Bad Eggs

RichieM
                                                        Dead Parrott
                                                        Icky
                                                        Hitch
                                                        Goodluck2me

Maybe not such good eggs
                                                        dobby
                                                        FeetMagic
                                                        Big deal
                                                        Wesley Harms
                                                        Jam-Fky

Good Eggs
                                                        poker hand
                                                        Raekwon
                                                        eoghan104
                                                        Mrs Flushdraw
                                                        Strewelpeter
                                                        Keane
                                                        AFB
                                                        CHDad
                                                        Rigger

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Strewelpeter

Comment

I don't know where to find PM's on the new layout so I might just play this one blind. I would say I'm the seer IMO.

Comment

Is this the game thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                Is this the game thread?
                                                                Yes

Comment

Strewelpeter

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                    I don't know where to find PM's on the new layout so I might just play this one blind. I would say I'm the seer IMO.
                                                                    You are not a werewolf anyway if that helps

Comment

Wesley harms

Comment

Strewly obvious early suspect
                                                                        Last edited by DeadParrot; 05-06-20, 10:59.
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

I see Dobby is playing. How do I unblock users so I can see posts.

Comment

Lunchtime Update
                                                                            Icky
                                                                            Jam-Fky
                                                                            poker hand
                                                                            FeetMagic
                                                                            CHDad Wesley Harms
                                                                            Hitch
                                                                            Dead Parrott Strewelpeter
                                                                            dobby Mrs Flushdraw
                                                                            Lord Sir Banter
                                                                            AFB
                                                                            Keane Strewelpeter
                                                                            RichieM
                                                                            Big deal
                                                                            Mrs Flushdraw
                                                                            eoghan104
                                                                            Goodluck2me
                                                                            Raekwon
                                                                            Strewelpeter
                                                                            Wesley Harms Strewelpeter

Comment

#39
                                                                              Found the PM. Great read by me.

CHDAD because why not

Comment

#40
                                                                                Such a Wolfy post if there ever was one
                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by pokerhand View Post

I was thinking the same.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Found the PM. Great read by me.

CHDAD because why not
                                                                                    Hmm.

You'd only go after me cause you know I'd ruin you no matter my role or yours. Then that silly first post. You usually give yourself away too.

Finkel probably on your team.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by pokerhand View Post

Then if eoghan is a wolf this lad is too.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        That's 3 wolves I've nailed.

I think I've the 4th one in DP.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Richie being quiet is weird. He usually just comes in and basically tells everyone what he is.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Who should I vote for Chadley?

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Raekwon View Post
                                                                                              I see Dobby is playing. How do I unblock users so I can see posts.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Teatime Update
                                                                                                Icky
                                                                                                Jam-Fky
                                                                                                poker hand
                                                                                                FeetMagic
                                                                                                CHDad Wesley Harms
                                                                                                Hitch
                                                                                                Dead Parrott Strewelpeter
                                                                                                dobby Mrs Flushdraw
                                                                                                Lord Sir Banter
                                                                                                AFB
                                                                                                Keane Strewelpeter
                                                                                                RichieM
                                                                                                Big deal
                                                                                                Mrs Flushdraw
                                                                                                eoghan104 CHDad
                                                                                                Goodluck2me
                                                                                                Raekwon
                                                                                                Strewelpeter
                                                                                                Wesley Harms Strewelpeter

Just to remind all, lynch voting closes at 8.00pm. If you vote and the time says 8.01pm it does not count. Results will be posted at 10.00pm. And of course as with all werewolf games, you are not allowed edit posts.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by CHDad View Post
                                                                                                  Richie being quiet is weird. He usually just comes in and basically tells everyone what he is.
                                                                                                  Run of the mill villager not much to say - probably go with Eoghan for pretending he could see the message tab beside the login button or Dobby for sticking a vote on Mrs Flushie and saying nothing,

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Noel Lynch so the two wolves can't use my vote for a bandwagon

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Rigger just want to see him post

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Very quiet village this one.

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          I’m here for a good time not a long time, the village can’t leave me alive just in case im a wolf and the wolves can’t leave me alive cause im the goat.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                            Noel Lynch so the two wolves can't use my vote for a bandwagon
                                                                                                            Ah poor Noel, which one of the Lynch's s he?

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              May as well vote for the non active players as need posts to analyse who is acting suspiciously.

Feetmagic has my vote.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
                                                                                                                Very quiet village this one.
                                                                                                                BigDeal

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by CHDad View Post
                                                                                                                  That's 3 wolves I've nailed.

I think I've the 4th one in DP.

I'm on the side of the angels Chadders.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Sorry folks. I didn't realise this had started. PMs go to an old email address. Need to fix

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by RichieM View Post

Run of the mill villager not much to say - probably go with Eoghan for pretending he could see the message tab beside the login button or Dobby for sticking a vote on Mrs Flushie and saying nothing,
                                                                                                                      Is that not just standard werewolf banter at this stage? Terrible logic and even with my 2 posts, I'm probably one of the most active in the game so far

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Wesley Harms

Surprised it's so quiet. Can't remember how day 1s usually go but was a race determined as the best strategy for creating useful data further down the road?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X