This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
    Where would put Kinara in all of this? I personally think it beats both, having dined in Pickle a few back purely on the strength of their excellent Biryani at the ToD, and enjoyed it on the night too, but prefer Kinara Ranelagh. I would like to go back to pickle to try the goat though as I haven’t seen that anywhere else.

Also ate at Liath a few weeks ago, very high skilled cooking and generous with the wine, the only criticisms I’d have would be that there was no bread and no petit fours so I was actually quite hungry after ten rounds, as the portions are literally one spoon in size.
    Kinara (the original one) is my local Indian. Maybe familiarity breeds contempt but I can't help feeling it has slipped a few notches.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      Kinara (the original one) is my local Indian. Maybe familiarity breeds contempt but I can't help feeling it has slipped a few notches.
      Only ate there once but was very impressed - that's a few years ago now! Went to what must be another local of yours, Prado, on Sunday for lunch; seemed like a fairly decent neighborhood restaurant.

Comment

I have heard that from a few people.

We normally eat in Kajjal in Malahide (same owners) and I can’t remember having a bad meal there
        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Ananda is hard to beat IMO. Would agree that Pickle is not directly comparable but still excellent. Chakra in Greystones gets an honorable mention too, consistently very good.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
            Only ate there once but was very impressed - that's a few years ago now! Went to what must be another local of yours, Prado, on Sunday for lunch; seemed like a fairly decent neighborhood restaurant.
            What are you doing over on De Nortsoide?! Seem to remember you refuse to believe in it, from both a geographical and metaphysical perspective.

Prado is well above your average suburban joint. It deserves to do well.

Comment

What are you doing over on De Nortsoide?! Seem to remember you refuse to believe in it, from both a geographical and metaphysical perspective.

Prado is well above your average suburban joint. It deserves to do well.
              LOL, in-laws live in Clontarf (two minutes walk from The Yacht) so we're over there every few weeks these days, similar story with Portmarnock. Like Clontarf but a shiver runs down my back every time I drive over the Samuel Beckett bridge northbound... Once we're through Fairview I begin to feel more at ease

Any idea how the renovated Baths are doing? We ate there once, probably a year ago now, and could really see how much money was put into it, looked great!

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                LOL, in-laws live in Clontarf (two minutes walk from The Yacht) so we're over there every few weeks these days, similar story with Portmarnock. Like Clontarf but a shiver runs down my back every time I drive over the Samuel Beckett bridge northbound... Once we're through Fairview I begin to feel more at ease

Any idea how the renovated Baths are doing? We ate there once, probably a year ago now, and could really see how much money was put into it, looked great!
                Food is muck but seems to pack in the punters.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak View Post
                  I was here again last night. Still fantastic. The chef featured on an RTE show on Tuesday evening, Beyond The Menu, which you will find on RTE Player if interested.
                  I was very impressed by her. Seems to have come from a normal non foodie background but is pure driven as to what she wants to achieve in life, think it's only a matter of time before she owns her own place.

Originally posted by elbows View Post

We normally eat in Kajjal in Malahide (same owners) and I can’t remember having a bad meal there
                  I've never had anything but an exceptional meal in Kajjal, I'd easily put it ahead of the Clontarf and Ranelagh offerings.

Need to get out to Ananda, it's been on the list for way to long.

Comment

Ananda still the best Indian meal I've had. Big food wankery review I put in here if I recall.

Comment

I was in Kinara Clontarf last week and thought was nothing special; the courses came way too fast, starters and mains done well within an hour

+1 on Prado good/Baths bad

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post

Kajjal is great, had a particularly nice lunch there recently.

I’d agree, I think the Ranelagh one is much better haven eaten in both relatively recently.

Comment

Out for dinner twice this weekend. Don't have time for a major review but details below

Friday night we were in Delahunt for Mrs Lao Lao's birthday after having a few drinks upstairs in the Sitting Room. Food was good but without being something you would get carried away with or have you gushing about.

There was a couple of very minor issues such as a few of the grilled courgettes we got as a side were a bit raw plus the whole salted peanuts in the chocolate mouse and peanut sauce dessert A) Looked they were straight of a KP packet and B) Were just too salty for the dish. The contrast in texture was good but just too salty for a dessert.

That said, beef tartare & risotto for starters, chicken & lamb for main and both desserts (peanuts aside) were all cooked and presented well - 2nd dessert was a strawberry and almond tart with strawberry ice cream.

Overall, it's a fairly decent neighbourhood restaurant, staff are friendly, pleasant and attentive and the setting is nice, very warm & cosy feel to the place. As it's smack bang in the city centre, the prices are that bit higher than a neighbourhood restaurant. 2x3 course meals, (€45 each) 2 sides, (€5 each) a bottle of wine, (€65) and one coffee, (€2.5) was topped up with tip to €195

Saturday was meant to be just drinks but a late change of plans saw us heading out for dinner with one of Mrs Mrs Lao's friend and her fella. Dinner was redonk early to accomadate the drinks later but the blow was softened as we managed to get a table in Clanbrassil House for 5.15pm

Our two companions had never eaten there before so we opted to go for the family menu at €50 a head. (There was an option to add in Cote De Boeuf for an additional €20 a head but as two people at the table weren't big steak eaters, we stuck to the regular option)

The sheer volume of food made this very good value but when you consider the quality of the food, it was exceptional value.

We started off with some salted smoked almonds, (which is the right & only time to serve salted nuts) Iberico ham croquettes and grilled sourdough and hot smkoed trout. The croquettes were small balls and there was only one each, which was my only gripe, as I could have eaten about a doxen of them.

From there, we moved onto Killary Fjord Mussels and chicken Liver Parfait with brioche.

Then it was onto the mains - pork with a velvety creamy mash, flakey cod and sides of grilled broccoli, hash brown chips (absolutely devine) and a whole char-grilled cauliflower.

To top it off, there was a trio of dessets, choclate mouse & mint ice cream, Muscavado panna cotta with blueberries and honey and a raspberry sorbet.

There was more than enough food (something I always worry about with a "sample lots by sharing" type menu option) and everybody was extremely happy.

The food really was top absolute top quality.

4 covers at €50 a pop, 2 fizzy cocktail yokes for the ladies (€10 a pop) and two bottles of vino (Argentinian Malbec) at €58 each plus unlimited still/sparkling water at €4 total came in at €340 and was topped up to €390 with tip.

This ironically brought the per head cost to the exact same price as in Delahunt the night before and while there was nothing much wrong with Delahunt, the quality of the food in Clanbrassil made it much, much, much better value.

Comment

Was in Campagne last night. Lovely food served with all of the warmth of an ice cube. Either they shouldn't have a Michelin star or Chapter One should have 2, because its lol that they're considered the same.
                            “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.” - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                              Was in Campagne last night. Lovely food served with all of the warmth of an ice cube. Either they shouldn't have a Michelin star or Chapter One should have 2, because its lol that they're considered the same.
                              Surprised at that, I've been in Campagne 3 or 4 times and 'twas always very friendly.

They probably overheard you talking about your private plane.

Comment

I'm looking for a recommendation for somewhere in Kildare this weekend.

Preferably somewhere close along the N7 but Maynooth/Lexlip or anywhere else in that area would be manageable too if needed.

The only preference would be to avoid an oriental cuisine but everything else is fine.

Comment

Orangery @ Cliff At Lyons

Canteen @ Celbridge

The Hanged Mans @ Milltown

Hartes @ Kildare Town

Comment

Butt Mullins @ Naas

Comment

Orangery @ Cliff At Lyons

Canteen @ Celbridge

The Hanged Mans @ Milltown

Hartes @ Kildare Town
                                      I've been to those highlighted.

I really enjoyed The Hanged Mans each time I've visited but Hartes wasn't quite as good when I ate there a couple of months ago.

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                      Butt Mullins @ Naas
                                      I've heard good things, I'd say between Butt Mullins & Canteen.

Thanks

Comment

Quick review. Amuse on Dawson St...nope.
                                        “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.” - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Never a good sign when a place is selling vouchers. It's usually empty when I walk past it.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                            Never a good sign when a place is selling vouchers. It's usually empty when I walk past it.
                                            Wife booked it, I never heard of it. Remarked upon how quiet it was for a Saturday night. Didn't know that were on the voucher circuit.

Comment

Talking about Dawson Street the brother had glowing praise for the Ivy when he went in for a pre work Eggs Benedict.

best image hosting

''Had breakfast in The Ivy on Dawson Street. Ushered to a fab leather corner seat. Ordered Eggs Benedict and a single sausage to test the quality and coffee. The Eggs B was as near to perfection as possible. The eggs we on point not too runny and the hollandaise sauce level was perfectly minimal. The bacon they used was the shredded Bradys Ham type which added great saltiness. The place was as relaxed and geneal as they come. The staff v well trained. A gentleman over to my far right added a comment that something wasn't entirely right. It was corrected and then the shift manger arrived to apologise. A lovely morning experience.''

Comment

Pickle on Camden Street must be the best place to go for an Indian in Dublin. Fantastic grub. Only been there for lunch, love to try it for dinner sometime.
                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

The Rounders family WhatsApp must be A1

Comment

Quick review. Amuse on Dawson St...nope.
                                                    I went there about 3 years ago, went for the tasting menu and it was like they put every good idea they could think of...on every plate.

Comment

Aniar or Loam?

Comment

Only ate in Loam, thought it was very good but not 'great' (it is hard not to have massive expectations for Michelin starred places sometimes) on reflection.

I'd spring for Aniar anyhow, much more of a buzz about it in Galway and it was a trailblazer for gastro-culture in the West of Ireland, worth starting there IMHO and trying Loam after

Comment

That's what we went for. Have it booked for the weekend before Christmas which is my birthday. Should be a good buzz up there.

Comment

We'll be eating lobsters with the man who caught them tomorrow night. Guaranteed three stars.

Comment

Was in Variety Jones last night and was very impressed.

Food was of a very good quality and can see how they got their star.

Highlights were the venison loin, cooked perfectly, melt in you mouth stuff along with the foie gras and chicken liver parfait, the smoked brisket, rye, pickles and aged chedder and the yeast mousse with dill (which is a new one of me) served with charred cauliflower.

Every course was very good, only slightly sour note was the venison faggots, they were nice but very, very, very strong tasting.

Very briefly spoke to the head chef when he brought our dessert out but he came across as a very down to earth guy who is just loving what he is doing.

2 tasting menu's, a really nice bottle of Beaujolais and two glasses of wine to wash down the dessert came to €183 plus tip of €30 to bring the total cost to €213

Thought it was very good value for what we got and was a very relaxing evening. The atmosphere/decor, etc is quite laid back and not formal as you would get in other Michelin star places but the food is just as good.

Comment

New veggie/vegan restaurant on chatham street, will be checking it out this weekend! https://glasrestaurant.ie
                                                                Was in mulligan grocer last night, great and too hipster for Raoul as usual.
                                                                Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 22-11-19, 16:00.

Comment

I'm heading to NYC for a few days. Any tips appreciated. Restaurants, Cafes, Diners, Burger Joints, Breakfast Joints, etc, etc. Suggestion and a reason why would be appreciated. TY.

Comment

Russian Tea Rooms for the grand historical experience

Comment

For a very very casual lunch spot, go to Los Tacos No.1 in Chelsea Market. They are unbelievable.

I'd love to recommend a good steakhouse but any of the ones I've been to there have been more miss than hit...

Comment

Minetta Tavern for old school dark wood NYC feel and class 'gone back in time' atmosphere/feel. The Black Label Burger is great.

Gramercy Tavern two parts to this, the restaurant has a star but the 'tavern' room at the front is more casual and great value for top notch food from the same kitchen. Lunch rather than dinner here.

Uncle Boons down in Soho for one of the best Thai meals I've had. They have a star now but it's vv casual and fun. Vaguely recall them not taking bookings and the wait at the bar was well worth it. Don't let their cheap website put you off.

The Dutch great spot for brunch/lunch taking some time out if strolling in lower Manhattan.

Walk the Highline - must do.

Brass Monkey is good for a drink in Meatpacking.

Get lost in the Met for half a day. MoMA great too. New Whitney not worth the time imo.

Comment

Forgot but a great night eating spot is TAO Uptown 42 e 58th street ( near Rockefeller Centre). Super buzz

Comment

Originally posted by The Istanbul View Post
                                                                            Forgot but a great night eating spot is TAO Uptown 42 e 58th street ( near Rockefeller Centre). Super buzz
                                                                            Ate in Tao in Chicago last week and have eaten in Tao Vegas and it’s massively overpriced for average food. If going for that kind of meal in NYC, Catch is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by The Istanbul View Post
                                                                              Russian Tea Rooms for the grand historical experience

Is the Russian Tea Rooms still open? I don't know why but thought they had closed, Jesus, it must be 20 years since I eat there last

I'm heading to NYC for a few days. Any tips appreciated. Restaurants, Cafes, Diners, Burger Joints, Breakfast Joints, etc, etc. Suggestion and a reason why would be appreciated. TY.
                                                                              If you want to go all out, Restaurant Daniel (two stars), The River Cafe (one star) and Aureole (looks to have lost it's star this year) are all very good. Daniel has a fairly strict dress code if you do fancy it.

Definetely do the High Line.

Bryant Park is a nice spot, should have the Christmas market up if you are heading there soon, plus it's a great spot to go to play outdoor table tenis and petanque with the locals.

Angels Share is hidden cocktail bar in the East Village - Max number of people allowed in a group is 4.

Eat Korean Fried Chicken (Koreatown on 32nd St between 5th and 6th avenue)

Ride a Bike around Central park

Check out The Moth to see if they have a session on while you are there.

Shake Shack for burgers and fries

Check Madison Sqaure to see what Art Installations are on

Momofuku Ssam Bar for Asian food (Korean pork buns, Rotisserie Duck, Hot Fried Chicken, 7 spice brisket)

Check out The Whitney Museum to see what's on

Sip-Sak for Turkish grub

Check out The Vessel

Head into Chelsea Markets for a ramble - Some decent lunch/brunch spots

Comment

Been listening to the SBP Plate podcast a bit recently. Enjoying it, essentially just casual chats with restaurateurs from some of the high profile places in Ireland but interesting all the same.

https://www.businesspost.ie/more-lif...r-one-63d829a1

Comment

HHE Annual Dinner 2020

Right folks, that time of the year again. The Vintage Kitchen is booked for Friday 24th Jan at 8:30pm for 8 people.

I'm obviously going, so there is 7 spots up for grabs.

Let me know who wants in. If we get more than 7, I'll do a random draw and have reserves in place.

Plan is to meet in Mulligans from 7pm on the 24th before heading next door for cabbage butter, a feed of fine food and good wine*

I am out tonight and away from tomorrow so internet internet access may be a bit patchy over the next week but will try get back to everyone asap.

*Haven't picked out my wine yet but will do so week after next.

Comment

Nice one Brian! Stick my name in the hat please.
                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Likewise please

Comment

In like.

Comment

In

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                            Right folks, that time of the year again. The Vintage Kitchen is booked for Friday 24th Jan at 8:30pm for 8 people.

I'm obviously going, so there is 7 spots up for grabs.

Let me know who wants in. If we get more than 7, I'll do a random draw and have reserves in place.

Plan is to meet in Mulligans from 7pm on the 24th before heading next door for cabbage butter, a feed of fine food and good wine*

I am out tonight and away from tomorrow so internet internet access may be a bit patchy over the next week but will try get back to everyone asap.

*Haven't picked out my wine yet but will do so week after next.
                                                                                            Would love this, but wouldn’t be the same in dry January!

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                                                                              Would love this, but wouldn’t be the same in dry January!
                                                                                              You wouldn't be the first and certainly won't the last to be sober at it! Wouldn't necessarily let that put you off.

Comment

I'd be delighted to attend

Comment

In if there is room
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

This is up a week now and we have 7 of the 8 seats filled.

The line up is

Denny
                                                                                                    GAB
                                                                                                    Ionapaul
                                                                                                    Lao Lao
                                                                                                    Raoul
                                                                                                    Strewl
                                                                                                    V

I'll post in the BBV to see if any else wants the last seat but if more than one person shows an interest, they will be on the reserves list as the above 7 people are locked in.

Comment

Wine has been picked out for the HHE dinner

SPOILER[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200117/2092578e61c05b4b4fb5ecbea144414c.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Wife booked it, I never heard of it. Remarked upon how quiet it was for a Saturday night. Didn't know that were on the voucher circuit.
                                                                                                        Closed now

Comment

This is up a week now and we have 7 of the 8 seats filled.

The line up is

Denny
                                                                                                          GAB
                                                                                                          Ionapaul
                                                                                                          Lao Lao
                                                                                                          Raoul
                                                                                                          Strewl
                                                                                                          V

I'll post in the BBV to see if any else wants the last seat but if more than one person shows an interest, they will be on the reserves list as the above 7 people are locked in.
                                                                                                          I only found out this evening that I need to go to London on Friday so I am out unfortunately. Raging as was really looking forward to it.

Comment

Went to l'Ecrivain with the wife last night, using a voucher (six-course tasting menu plus glass of prosecco for two, €100). Hadn't been in a good few years.

Enjoyable meal, not a huge volume of food considering the number of courses but enough so that we both felt very full by the end of the night. The two main 'meat' courses were cod, followed by veal, both very good. The prosecco was actually very very nice, they obviously go for the good stuff, makes a change from the piss-poor cheap prosecco that's very common these days. Had two glasses of the house Riesling as well, no complaints at all.

Patrons seemed an even split of voucher users (young and not-so-young couples) and larger groups of people there after work. Service was excellent as always and there was nice buzz in the room, neither too quiet and stilted nor too loud and rambunctious.

It's the wife's 40th next year, probably gonna book the Chef's Table in Chapter One. Anyone have an idea of how far out one can book it?

Comment

We ate in Aniar in Galway just before Christmas and Ichigo Ichie in Cork just after Christmas.

Both were class, Aniar in particular was magic. In Ichigo we did the chef's table which was pretty neat, and probably worth the couple of quid extra you pay for it. That meal started off like a train but petered out a little bit, mostly I think due to the fact that for the 9pm sitting you are still eating at nearly 11.30pm. I was genuinely starting to fall asleep after driving down from Limerick that evening. I would probably go for the earlier sitting if I was going back (which I would).

Comment

Variety Jones on Thomas St. Dublin.

No sign outside, seating for 28, more causal than any awarded restaurant i've eaten in before but clearly very popular - i only got in by the skin of my teeth in mid-December for the date i wanted at the end of January (Next window for March and April is Feb 15)

Tasting menu only, the contents of which they currently don't publicise too much as far as i see (changing regularly but possibly including some of... oysters, brisket, salmon, lots of cheese, stout bread, celeriac, foie gras, waffles, blood orange, pasta, pepper, cheese, curry, yogurt, hake, artichoke, langoustine...).

Excellent value (e210 for 2 + tip). The staff own the gaff as far as i could tell from talking to them (well, 3 out of 5 of them) and they were very friendly, informative and relaxed.

The background music, including Kraftwerk, Iggy, The Beatles, Happy Mondays, was better than expected which was another cherry on the cake.

Recommended.

Comment

Ginger’s BBQ, Celbridge

Just dropped off a bucket of honey to Nathan (ex Cliff at Lyons).

He’s running a pop up for the month of March in what was Canteen in Celbridge.

I haven’t been in yet but based on the chunks of meat he handed me to sample, I imagine it’s a bit like going to an Ole barbecue and pigging out.

Lunchtime was poorly advertised and has plenty of availability. Evenings should be booked. Looks like good value too.

https://Instagram.com/gingersbbq

Comment

I see the owner of The Greenhouse crying on Twitter about how they're barely getting by and the virus is going to kill them off. Curiously didn't mention that the prices have gone up 50% there in 2 years.

Comment

Two quick mentions as am tight for time

Weekend before last, I was in Mr Fox on Parnell Square for the 2nd leg of a Hag party. Yes, we are well and truly back and Stag (or Hag in this case - blokes and girls) parties have 2 legs, home and away!

Pre pints, 20 of us hit up Mr Fox for a set menu. The price was €45 for three courses and it worked out at an additional €27 a head for booze and tip so overall, it was OK value wise.

The food was very good but the service was a little off. At one point, we tried to order another bottle of wine and we were told there wasn't time as we had to be out by 8pm, this was at 7:30pm - I explained that there was 6 of us drinking wine at our table so we could easily manage a glass each in 30 minutes but this fell on deaf ears.

I'd definitely go back but this time in smaller numbers and for the later sitting.

Was somebody from here involved in Mr Fox or did I completely imagine that?

********************

Last night, myself and Mrs Lao Lao headed to Pichet for an early dinner. Mrs Lao Lao isn't mad on a late dinner of a Sunday, she prefers to be at home and ready for the week ahead by a reasonable time, she's such an 'aul one

We hit up The Old Stand for a drink and then headed around to Pichet for a 5:15 sitting. The place was very quiet when we arrived but picked up a good bit over the course of dinner.

I haven't been in Pichet in about 2 years but the food was really good, very tasty and very well presented - Definitely a restaurant to hit up every so often although I did notice a planning permission notice outside saying the owners of the biding are looking to knock it, the Trinity car park and 3 shops on Dame Lane down and rebuild a nine story office block with ground floor restaurant. If that goes ahead, I'm not sure what the future holds for Pichet?

Total bill came to €145 which was 2 x 3 course early birds for €32 each (plus 5 supplement for my lamb dish) side portion of duck fat roast spuds, a coffee and very nice Haut Medoc that came in at €69 quid.

From there, it was a quick night cap in Neary's before heading home.

Comment

Two quick mentions as am tight for time

Weekend before last, I was in Mr Fox on Parnell Square for the 2nd leg of a Hag party. Yes, we are well and truly back and Stag (or Hag in this case - blokes and girls) parties have 2 legs, home and away!

Pre pints, 20 of us hit up Mr Fox for a set menu. The price was €45 for three courses and it worked out at an additional €27 a head for booze and tip so overall, it was OK value wise.

The food was very good but the service was a little off. At one point, we tried to order another bottle of wine and we were told there wasn't time as we had to be out by 8pm, this was at 7:30pm - I explained that there was 6 of us drinking wine at our table so we could easily manage a glass each in 30 minutes but this fell on deaf ears.

I'd definitely go back but this time in smaller numbers and for the later sitting.

Was somebody from here involved in Mr Fox or did I completely imagine that?

********************

Last night, myself and Mrs Lao Lao headed to Pichet for an early dinner. Mrs Lao Lao isn't mad on a late dinner of a Sunday, she prefers to be at home and ready for the week ahead by a reasonable time, she's such an 'aul one

We hit up The Old Stand for a drink and then headed around to Pichet for a 5:15 sitting. The place was very quiet when we arrived but picked up a good bit over the course of dinner.

I haven't been in Pichet in about 2 years but the food was really good, very tasty and very well presented - Definitely a restaurant to hit up every so often although I did notice a planning permission notice outside saying the owners of the biding are looking to knock it, the Trinity car park and 3 shops on Dame Lane down and rebuild a nine story office block with ground floor restaurant. If that goes ahead, I'm not sure what the future holds for Pichet?

Total bill came to €145 which was 2 x 3 course early birds for €32 each (plus 5 supplement for my lamb dish) side portion of duck fat roast spuds, a coffee and very nice Haut Medoc that came in at €69 quid.

From there, it was a quick night cap in Neary's before heading home.
                                                                                                                        I'm too long in France to be reading this and thinking: wow, he was able to eat before 7:30pm and on a Sunday! Kebab shops and McDonalds are the only thing ever opened here before 7:30, and on Sundays even the kebab shops will take the day off.
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Going to Guilbauds this weekend, first time dining at this sort of place and very excite! Stupid question, if popping in for pre-drink arrive 30 mins early or arrive at allotted time and time included for that??

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X