Theme Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theme Bug

Theres a bug on the new default skin on the homepage(btw the skin and logo look bloody fantastic imo), tested both IE and Firefox - ya can see it below.

Edit - The problem is obviously the logo is slightly too wide, just cut the width abit and all should be fine(i think)
    Last edited by nuxxx; 05-02-10, 17:38.

Wow, what resolution are you using? I think the thing is that it is optimised for 1024x768 (and greater) so anything less than that such as your res might have issues like the one above. Is it ok for you once logged in though?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      Wow, what resolution are you using? I think the thing is that it is optimised for 1024x768 (and greater) so anything less than that such as your res might have issues like the one above. Is it ok for you once logged in though?
      fine when its logged in but its squished vertically, but nothing is sticking out etc. im in college atm cant check resolution as its blocked but its deffo 1024 * 768 or higher

Comment

I'm on 1024x768 at work (I think, possibly more, whatever the highest setting is) but it's ok. There are 3 components in the header (left, centre and right) and those details are in the right one. I might set them to be left (within the right pane) and see if that helps.

Edit: OK, I've done that now. See if it helps?
        Last edited by 6starpool; 05-02-10, 18:29.

Comment

still the same

Heres the image your using

Resolution shouldnt affect the scale of the banner. I think the problem might lie in the left thinkness of white before the first character causing the login form to stick out abit. When its logged in it looks like the following -

Comment

Might be a bit better now. I'll see if there is a way to move those details down into the next bar below.

Comment

Might be a bit better now. I'll see if there is a way to move those details down into the next bar below.
              Hey man, its working fine for me on my home PC + Laptop on both IE and Firefox.
              Must be something to do with the college's config since i was the only one getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by nuxxx View Post
                Hey man, its working fine for me on my home PC + Laptop on both IE and Firefox.
                Must be something to do with the college's config since i was the only one getting it.
                I reduced the size of the logo, and on 1024/768 it displays fine now so if you think to post next time you check from colelge can you let me know if it is ok? Cheers.

Comment

I reduced the size of the logo, and on 1024/768 it displays fine now so if you think to post next time you check from colelge can you let me know if it is ok? Cheers.
                  no prob, i`ll let u know on monday at some point

Comment

Tis grand now

Comment

Working...
                    X