Calling Range?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling Range?

Made the call in play but on reflection leaning the other way....

Macau €330 game, 26 left - 10 paid.

Playing 84k @ 3000/6000/500 (14bbs/M6), Average is about 130k.

Down to the business end and all decent players at the table. UTG (Alex Tik for those who might know him) ships 80k and folded to me in MP (9 handed). He's only arrived a short while ago from a broken table and haven't played with him all tourney.

Calling hands?

99+ AQs+ I would say, maybe 88+

Comment

Originally posted by flushjee View Post
      Ditto this,don't know who he is but depending on player,possibly even 77+.

Comment

For me dice it would have to be 1010+ AKo/AKs and at that I'd be more than happy with tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by flushjee View Post
          Originally posted by EVinfiinity View Post
          Ditto this,don't know who he is but depending on player,possibly even 77+.
          This would be my range if he shipped LP and i was in the blinds (maybe a bit wider) but UTG shipping and us in MP, i prefer to be a little tighter.

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
          For me dice it would have to be 1010+ AKo/AKs and at that I'd be more than happy with tbh.
          Defo more closer to this. 1010 and AQs would be depending on a couple of other factors, but i'm not getting it in with 77-99

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            This would be my range if he shipped LP and i was in the blinds (maybe a bit wider) but UTG shipping and us in MP, i prefer to be a little tighter.

Defo more closer to this. 1010 and AQs would be depending on a couple of other factors, but i'm not getting it in with 77-99
            Woah my bad, for some reason read it that the guy was shipping from MP. 99s+ and AQ+ only I think, Can't exactly be folding 99s or AQ when we're this short imo as these hands are doing very well against most players' shove ranges here.

Comment

Working...
            X