Originally posted by Caf View Post
    Any problems since this afternoon?
    Well I played from 5 till 9 with no problems just some lagging

Comment

Great news for the iPoker chumps - Betfair is moving to iPoker. Source

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
        Great news for the iPoker chumps - Betfair is moving to iPoker. Source
        Is there something going on with Ongame that you know of? Bwin jumped from there to PartyPoker a couple of weeks ago aswel.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          Is there something going on with Ongame that you know of? Bwin jumped from there to PartyPoker a couple of weeks ago aswel.
          I don't know to be honest. I know Bwin bought Onagme in 2005 for €475 million and they then merged with Party in 2011 more so as their sports betting arm rather than a poker acquisition.

It wasn't clear what they planned to do as a merger but it was though that they would eventually pool their poker players and cross market promote the sports. No one knew when this would happy (but it did in the second half of last year I think.) bwin then sold Ongame to Amaya Gaming as a surplus asset in October 2012 for €25 million with additional payments in the clause should poker become legal in the US in the next five years.

Not sure why Betfair would move. They will be on iPoker 2 though and their players would be generally good for the network.

Comment

Been playing on Boyles. Tourney lobby seems totally fucked up. Anyone else having problems?
            http://www.pokerinireland.net/

Comment

Originally posted by ACE REPORTER View Post
              Been playing on Boyles. Tourney lobby seems totally fucked up. Anyone else having problems?
              Yep, last 3 nights have been shocking on ipoker Mick. Lost of problems with lobbys, late reg'ing for tournaments, moving tables to name a few!

Comment

I see that the ex chief operating officer of Playtech has gone to work for Poker Stars. Lets hope he doesn't fuck that up as well.
                http://www.pokerinireland.net/

Comment

Anybody having problems regging for "Rio Jackpot sitngo's? I'm on PPP and these games have disappeared from my s/g lobby a few days ago. I contacted support and they suggested I may have some filters on, but I checked all my filters and they are ok. The only way I can reg for these games is by clicking my poker in the main lobby and clicking on the recently played games.

Comment

Playing a 25 sat to the IO 176 sat, about an hour into it, a message comes up saying something to the effect of "the top 4 chip leaders in X mins will win the seats".

I was multi-tabling so didn't quite read message when it popped up and it didn't seem to be in chat. Was this some special sort of tourney I didn't realise I was playing or did they just decide this randomly in the middle of the tournament?
                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                      Playing a 25 sat to the IO 176 sat, about an hour into it, a message comes up saying something to the effect of "the top 4 chip leaders in X mins will win the seats".

I was multi-tabling so didn't quite read message when it popped up and it didn't seem to be in chat. Was this some special sort of tourney I didn't realise I was playing or did they just decide this randomly in the middle of the tournament?
                      Was it about 10 or 15 mins before the target tourney kicked off? If so that's standard for poker sats.

Comment

Was it about 10 or 15 mins before the target tourney kicked off? If so that's standard for poker sats.
                        Tbf it's a bit of a joke though when there's late reg in the game.

Comment

ya must've been. There was late reg into the 25 sat for 1hr and the message popped up less than an hour into it (I think, wasn't much more than an hour anyway)
                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

All ipoker sats finish 10 mins before the target tournament starts. If there's 4 seats in the prizepool, the top 4 at the time go through.
                            That particular IO sat is a it of a joke tbf.. Everyone just shoves the last few hands.

Comment

Anyone know how to work out how many points you get for a tourney in ipokers "Tournament Championship" using the formula shown below which I got off the PPP website?

1. The size of the buy-in
                              2. The number of players
                              4. Final ranking position
                              The formula used to determine the total points awarded to a player for any given tournament is:
                              Points = (1/P^1.05/N)^0.63*(1+LOG(B+0.25))
                              Where:
                              P is the finishing position
                              N is the number of entrants
                              B is the buy in amount

It's all double dutch to me.

Comment

Originally posted by carlinrose View Post
                                Anyone know how to work out how many points you get for a tourney in ipokers "Tournament Championship" using the formula shown below which I got off the PPP website?

1. The size of the buy-in
                                2. The number of players
                                4. Final ranking position
                                The formula used to determine the total points awarded to a player for any given tournament is:
                                Where:
                                P is the finishing position
                                N is the number of entrants
                                B is the buy in amount

It's all double dutch to me.
                                Originally posted by PaddyPowerPoker
                                Sorry for the delay in responding to your query. In regards to the Tournament Championship there is no need to opt in. All customers automatically qualify for this promotion.

Unfortunately in relation to the formula for working out the Tournament points we are unable to give any more specifics on certain parts as it is sensitive information. You are able to work out all the information apart from the LOG part of the formula as that is our own score depending on the type of table or game you or playing.

Unfortunately we will not be releasing that information to players.

The leaderboard will be updated daily and depending on your play and finishing positions you will be able to see your points changing and should be able to work this out.

We have devised a fair system for all players, we can assure you of this.

Regards

PPP

I asked PP the same thing and they refused to divulge the info had to lol

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                  I asked PP the same thing and they refused to divulge the info had to lol
                                  Apparently you can be a losing player and still win this thing. Its a rake race.

Comment

I have no clue how to work it out, but there's lot that do so surely it won't be too difficult to figure out what LOG is?

(1/P^1.05/N)^0.63 - this part should be easy to work out for someone in the know and then (1+LOG(B+0.25) should also be easy enough seeing as you'll have all the other info after your first few games and be able to deduce what LOG is from the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by PokerPiper View Post
                                      Apparently you can be a losing player and still win this thing. Its a rake race.
                                      The league leader after 2 weeks is "Annna1982" and only plays 5 & 10$ sit n go's. She plays up to 30 some days, and other days plays very few. Her average roi is -2% , and her profit is -1,355.36$. Surely can't be right.

Comment

I have an absolute doozy about ipoker tonight!

In the $15r - $15k on ipoker, one table ending in number 926 couldn't be opened for the last 2-3 hours. Since 9 tables out, anyone that ended up on it hasn't been able to open it. Here's the screenshot with 4 tables left. The table was being played behind closed doors!

So down to 3 tables and in the money, and then it's my turn to end up at the phantom table for a while until i get a move back. Really crazy stuff.

Anyway, while i'm writing this and for the last 25 mins, i've been at the phantom table in the $20 - $2k. Broke to the final 2 tables and been sitting elsewhere since then and 14 players left. It's possible that if the open table breaks into my table with 10 left, then all 10 players will just pass chips around until the antes get big enough to force people all in. ipoker is mad!

Comment

11 left now with 5 at the open table and 6 of us at the phantom table. Just the 3 bigs for half the table now if we get a look in and only 8 paid lol.

Comment

That's a not small overlay!
                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                              That's a not small overlay!
                                              Never seen that big an overlay and a $82 bubble in this game before tbh. Still railing my table in the lobby with 10 left

Comment

reached FT of game and it wont open and I am top 3 chips ffs

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                  reached FT of game and it wont open and I am top 3 chips ffs
                                                  I'm at the phantom FT of the $2k. What game you at?

Comment

the $3 PLH game ,

am onto support atm

Comment

x: anyone there?
                                                      x: i assume you are busy?
                                                      Isobel: Hello Stanley! Thanks for waiting. This is Isobel from online support. How may I help you?
                                                      x: HI, I have reached FT of $3 PL game and it is not opening,
                                                      Isobel: What's the name of the tournament? Or the code?
                                                      x: 798778382 is ID ,
                                                      Isobel: Please log out then log back in.
                                                      x: done that and it will not load table
                                                      Isobel: Okay, please give me a minute or two to check on it.
                                                      x: my mate is on tournament 798785277 and having same probs
                                                      x: Final table also
                                                      Isobel: I'm checking into this, please give me a minute or two.
                                                      x: ok
                                                      x: this being discussed on a forum http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...385#post664385
                                                      Isobel: Thank you but I cannot open links here.
                                                      x: OK
                                                      Isobel: But I'm checking with the relevant department as we chat.
                                                      x: ty

Comment

All they will say is that they will log it with ipoker and get back to you. It's pointless tbh

Comment

I'm at the phantom FT of the $2k. What game you at?

Played on ipoker for the first time this year tonight. I late reg'd the above game just before the break but no table poppled up and i wasnt on the list. $22 was gone alright though and it wouldnt let me unreg. got on to support and i was told that although they could verify exactly what i was saying they would not be able to refund me for 24-48 hours.

Comment

am off to bed ....will be interesting to see what they pay me ffs

not big monies as i was just messing about watching dvd's tonight but still $200 difference from 8th to 1st

GL us lol

final chat

tried re logging in again and no difference...I am off to bed in disgust. I hope you take the matter of $200+ between 8th and 1st into consideration when I am compensated *

Comment

The $2k was just interrupted and gone. If they come back with $22 they can go fuck themselves

Comment

why do you all continue to play there when this shit happens so often the only way they'll take notice is when players stop playing there imo

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                  why do you all continue to play there when this shit happens so often the only way they'll take notice is when players stop playing there imo
                                                                  Same reason i always give. There's still enough bad players there to make it profitable. There's some decent games with decent guarantees, decent satellites and it's one of the networks i'm staked on. I'd still play there even if i wasn't. I found it all quite funny tonight. I'll only be annoyed if they try to refund me for the above game when it's an $82 bubble. Other than that, it's just one of these things i accept and still play. I love and hate ipoker in equal amounts

Comment

got 'refunded' ammount just below my position when things fcuked up so happy enough with that

Comment

got 'refunded' ammount just below my position when things fcuked up so happy enough with that
                                                                      Yeah sent them an email just before bed and got a reply at 4.26am saying i got a 'refund' of $142 so it's an ok result considering i didn't play a hand for over an hour and if it restarted i'd have had 2 bigs

Comment

Went to late reg 15k 15r took the buy-in, the table wouldn't open, even though tourney was still running, I'm sure I'll get the money back though, was speaking to live chat and similar happened a few people

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                          Went to late reg 15k 15r took the buy-in, the table wouldn't open, even though tourney was still running, I'm sure I'll get the money back though, was speaking to live chat and similar happened a few people
                                                                          Think that's the reason why there was such a bit overlay in a few games last night. $5k in the $15k and over $900 in the $2k. Was keeping an eye on some of the late games but there was nothing significant in the $4k and $3k games to warrant a 6am finish!

Comment

Think that's the reason why there was such a bit overlay in a few games last night. $5k in the $15k and over $900 in the $2k. Was keeping an eye on some of the late games but there was nothing significant in the $4k and $3k games to warrant a 6am finish!
                                                                            Nothing for me to warrant a 9pm finish lately lol, usually do well on ipoker and ongame rapes me but I think they have all joined forces

Comment

Its a fun site lol

My top three most innovative fcuk ups from i poker..................to date

1. Move tables and no cards
                                                                              2. One table in twilight zone and unable to be logged onto
                                                                              3. Table move and you disappear,have to go to lobby to find yourself and go to your table

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                                Nothing for me to warrant a 9pm finish lately lol, usually do well on ipoker and ongame rapes me but I think they have all joined forces
                                                                                My ipoker graph for this month looks like a ski slope so i know what you mean! Just keep er lit!

Comment

Its a fun site lol

My top three most innovative fcuk ups from i poker..................to date

1. Move tables and no cards
                                                                                  2. One table in twilight zone and unable to be logged onto
                                                                                  3. Table move and you disappear,have to go to lobby to find yourself and go to your table
                                                                                  My top 3 are:
                                                                                  1. Move table, but you don't realise you moved table so could be sitting there for an hour without realising you haven't played a hand because the table is still showing you at it! (the downside to multi-tabling)
                                                                                  2. Lobbys constantly not up to date so no idea where you are sitting or how close to the money you are
                                                                                  3. Disconnection issues

This is also quite funny. Sent to me by a mate the other night (he plays as crazytooth)

Comment

OMFG!!!! at the above. The site is broken... Nuff said.
                                                                                    Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Pokertracker and iPoker

I know I have asked this question here before but why does PT4 not work with iPoker?

Every time you move table you lose your hud until you stop and start importing hands which when multi-tabling numerous sites is just a pain in the ass.

PP rep, iPoker and PT4? Do we have a resoloution please? Poker Tracker tell me its on iPoker side.

The pain and agony it has caused me!

Comment

Originally posted by AceOfShamrocks View Post
                                                                                        I know I have asked this question here before but why does PT4 not work with iPoker?

Every time you move table you lose your hud until you stop and start importing hands which when multi-tabling numerous sites is just a pain in the ass.

PP rep, iPoker and PT4? Do we have a resoloution please? Poker Tracker tell me its on iPoker side.

The pain and agony it has caused me!
                                                                                        PT4 has a lot of bugs on iPoker, afaik there is no fix for this yet

Comment

Does anyone have the issue with cash games, that the tables you were on last night all open up when you log in next time?

Comment

Down completely?

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                              Down completely?
                                                                                              It is down for me.

Comment

Scheduled network maintenance for 3.5 hrs (started at 8).
                                                                                                To accumulate enduring wealth, do not lend to grasshoppers.

Comment

Originally posted by robinblinds View Post
                                                                                                  Scheduled network maintenance for 3.5 hrs (started at 8).
                                                                                                  Will it fix anything or make things worse?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                    Does anyone have the issue with cash games, that the tables you were on last night all open up when you log in next time?
                                                                                                    Yeah happens me nearly all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                      Will it fix anything or make things worse?
                                                                                                      I really hope it fixes the notes/buddies bug aswel. Pain in the arse when it unfriends all your buddies and then adds all the players you have notes on to your buddy list

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                        Yeah happens me nearly all the time.
                                                                                                        This is due to be fixed at the end of the month
                                                                                                        Follow us on Twitter
                                                                                                        Follow us on Facebook

Comment

I really hope it fixes the notes/buddies bug aswel. Pain in the arse when it unfriends all your buddies and then adds all the players you have notes on to your buddy list
                                                                                                          Also due to be fixed at the end of the month
                                                                                                          Follow us on Twitter
                                                                                                          Follow us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by PaddyPowerPoker View Post
                                                                                                            Also due to be fixed at the end of the month
                                                                                                            End of the month as in February?

Comment

Seems to be a problem with their sats to the Mega 200k. Was registered in one on paddypower yesterday but it never started, for about 15 minutes in the lobby it's status was 'Gathering'. Every other tourney/sat etc in the lobby seemed to be running fine except these, 'gathering' was the status on the other few in the lobby even though they were all well past their start times. I couldnt wait around and the 'unregistered' option wasnt available. Online supports wasnt available, surprise surprise so i emailed them explaining the situation and asking for a refund or a tournament token to the same satellite.

They replied asking for my middle name, fair enough, but also wanted to know the amount of my last deposit. Now ive had a good innings on pp these last few years so i think its probably nearly 3 years since my last deposit so how the hell am i supposed to check this????

Anyone from PP care to address this ludicrous situation??
                                                                                                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

End of the month as in February?
                                                                                                                it's an i-poker phrase meaning never
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

boyles fucked for anyone eles?
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

[QUOTE=Michelle SatNav;669110]boyles fucked for anyone eles?[/QUOT

Ye down for me for a while back on now

Comment

[QUOTE=ONE TIME;669113]
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                      boyles fucked for anyone eles?[/QUOT

Ye down for me for a while back on now
                                                                                                                      yeah back now, very fckin annoying, fist time playing in ages.
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

anybody ever get this problem?
                                                                                                                        Trying to open pp poker client and getting this screenshot, happening last few days now and have redownloaded it and got same problem

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                          anybody ever get this problem?
                                                                                                                          Trying to open pp poker client and getting this screenshot, happening last few days now and have redownloaded it and got same problem

Do a "full" uninstall and re download and you should be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X