• Show
Clear All

1.30 Outlander 100w
    2.05 Don Poli 100w
    2.40 Taglietelle 50e/w
    3.20 Simply Ned 50e/w
    4.40 Arabian Revolution 100w
    5.15 Vigil 88w
    Last edited by NuckChorris; 11-03-15, 11:31.

Comment

Champagne Fever is out of the Champion Chase at Cheltenham.

Comment

2.40 Mijhaar 100 Win
        4.00 Hey Big Spender 100 Win
        4.40 Dai Bando 100 Win

Comment

1.30 warrantor 100w
          3.20 special tiara 100w
          5.15 general principle 100w

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
            ty Megatron

Guys - please note this and edit your selections accordingly - Before 1pm (no editing after 1pm or I will declare jihad upon you)

Otherwise.....

8. If you select a horse that is subsequently declared a non-runner (and do not amend your post before 1pm), your stake is automatically transferred to the favourite in that race. In the case of joint or co-favourites, it will transfer to the horse with the lowest racecard number.
            at the moment, that could be either Sire de Grugy or Sprinter Sacre. If they go off joint favourites, it would be Sprinter Sacre.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
              Pylonthepressure also N/R in bumper

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                Pylonthepressure also N/R in bumper
                FFS Mullins, what are they up to at all at all, It's not like he has seven other horses entered...oh wait

same rules apply as Champagne Fever. Edit your selections before 1pm or else it goes onto the favourite....

Comment

Champagne Fever was apparently bitten by another horse on the lip
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Two remaining bets on Champagne Fever: Ed, Lao Lao

One remaining bet on Pylonthepressure: Hitch

Comment

R1 Nicholls Canyon 100 w
                      R2
                      R3 Ttebbob 50 ew
                      R4 Special Tiara 50 ew
                      r5 Duke of Lucca 100 w
                      R6 Zarib 100w
                      R7 Bordini 100W
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        @LSB, none of the highlighted bets are valid (min bet is 20)

either edit your post or I will rule all of them non-runners
                        1. €50 entry fee. Winner takes 100% of the prize pool. You must pay in advance via bank transfer (PM for details). Don't whinge about this, everyone has online banking these days.

You are only entered when your money hits my account. My account is with AIB so if your isn't, you should probably pay 3 workings days before the off to ensure entry. AIB to AIB should be instant.
                        I will pay out the prizepool immediately following the Festival to your bank account.

2. You get 1,000 fantasy euro to wager on the upcoming Cheltenham festival. Winner is obviously the person with the largest fantasy 'bank' at the end of the week.

3. Max bet per race is 100 fantasy euro. Win or each-way bets only (no place only bets). Minimum bet per race is 20 fantasy euro. You do not have to bet in every race. You can back more than one horse in a single race (up to a total stake of 100 in that race) but multiple selections can only add up to 100 fantasy euro max in that race. No doubles\trebles etc.
                        The Place portion of any Each Way bet will be paid at 1/4 the odds of the S.P., number of places paid to be as per the bookies rules on the race.

3. You must wager a minimum of 250 fantasy euro per day of racing (unless you start the day with less in your bank)

4. All bets for each day's racing must be nominated in this thread by 1pm on each day of racing. If you have not posted by then, you will be presumed to have placed no bets for that day. One post per entrant per day. You can edit your post up to 1pm as much as you like, any editing after 1pm will result in forfeit of 750 fantasy euro and your bets for that day being null and void.

5. All bets are at official starting prices.

6. All my decisions are final and any disagreement is pointless.

7. I will post an updated League table each evening after the day's racing.

8. If you select a horse that is subsequently declared a non-runner (and do not amend your post before 1pm), your stake is automatically transferred to the favourite in that race. In the case of joint or co-favourites, it will transfer to the horse with the lowest racecard number.

9. I am a generous old bollix so all races will be Double Result (i.e. FPP and RoR).

Happy punting.
                        Minimum bet per bet per race?

r1: Nichols Canyon 40 e/w & parlour games 10 e/w
                        r2: Don Poli 80 win & kings palace 20 win
                        r3: barardi 60 win, aux ptits soins 10e/w, blackmail 10 e/w
                        r4: sprinter sacre - 100 win
                        r5: Any currency 70 win & toutancarmont 15 e/w
                        r6: all yours 80 win & golden goyen 10 e/w
                        r7: stone hard 60 win, bordini 10 e/w & Pylonthepressure 10 e/w
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                          Minimum bet per bet per race?
                          I refer you to rule no. 6

Comment

I refer you to rule no. 6
                            and you have backed a non-runner in the last

Comment

1.30 Nichols Canyon 75 Win
                              2.05 Don Poli 100 Win
                              2.40 Baradari 25 ew
                              3.20 Sire de Grugy 75 Win
                              4.00 Toutancarmont 50 ew
                              4.40 Beatabout the Bush 25 ew

Stake = 450
                              Balance = 0

Comment

Just over ten minutes left to either post your selections or edit the ones already posted.

No posting\editing after 1pm

nicnic\poprock still to post

Comment

We go again

r1: Nichols Canyon 40 e/w & parlour games 10 e/w
                                  r2: Don Poli 80 win & kings palace 20 win
                                  r3: barardi 60 win, aux ptits soins 10e/w, blackmail 10 e/w
                                  r4: sprinter sacre - 100 win
                                  r5: Any currency 70 win & toutancarmont 15 e/w
                                  r6: all yours 80 win & golden goyen 10 e/w
                                  r7: stone hard 80 win, bordini 10 e/w [/QUOTE]

Comment

I'd like to add toutancarmont to my selections @4.40 ...100 win
                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

1.30 beast of burden 100 win
                                      2.40 Hisaabaat 100 win
                                      4.00 duke of lucca 100 win
                                      4.40 zarib 100 win
                                      5.15 supasundae 100 win

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                        I'd like to add toutancarmont to my selections @4.40 ...100 win
                                        allowing this (and LSB's flagrant disregard for the rule of posting once and once only)

3 minutes left to post\edit

Comment

allowing this (and LSB's flagrant disregard for the rule of posting once and once only)

3 minutes left to post\edit
                                          ooops. I can delete the other posts if suits.

Comment

Beast of a Burden 50ew
                                            Any Currency 100w
                                            Dodging bullets 100w

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                              ooops. I can delete the other posts if suits.
                                              yes, please delete the first two idiotic ones

no more exceptions

Comment

Locked and Loaded for Day 2.

GL all

Comment

Race 1 Selections

Comment

Day off today I assume?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                      Day off today I assume?
                                                      oh yeah

mind you there is a fair bit of work to this - no easy way to get the selections into the spreadsheet

Comment

Race 2 Selections

Comment

Stewards enquiry on RDIII, I'm calling fix.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                            Stewards enquiry on RDIII, I'm calling fix.
                                                            me too!

Comment

me too!
                                                              Had €100 win on Windsor Park but jumped ship to have a differential to you. Sigh.

Comment

not much change there

luckforsome.....is.....the.....big......winner on the Neptune.......

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                  Had €100 win on Windsor Park but jumped ship to have a differential to you. Sigh.
                                                                  my heart bleeds for ya

Comment

can you check this one please Solks? There is a Zarib in the 4.40.

I will rule it a non-runner otherwise

edit: Zabana runs in the 2.40 but you have already bet the max on this
                                                                    No response on this. Solks runner in the 4.40 (whatever it was meant to be) is declared a NR

Comment

Thread name change to " friends of RDIII 4 day charity event" !

Nice picking Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                        Thread name change to " friends of RDIII 4 day charity event" !

Nice picking Sir.
                                                                        oh yeah bad news for you

The Ould Lad is a NR and your 10 e/w goes onto the 7/4 fav

Comment

oh yeah bad news for you

The Ould Lad is a NR and your 10 e/w goes onto the 7/4 fav
                                                                          Yeah was in a meeting till after 1 , at least I might get a winner on the board!

Comment

No response on this. Solks runner in the 4.40 (whatever it was meant to be) is declared a NR
                                                                            Ah feck non runner so baah . Going blind so I am

Comment

little change to the standings there

nice big lottery coming up to shake things up

Comment

Race 3 selections

Comment

little change to the standings there

nice big lottery coming up to shake things up
                                                                                  WP

Comment

thk fk Zabana didnt win after my fk up.

Comment

amazingly enough only LSB managed to back that winner - for a tenner e\w

Comment

Lao Lao - your bet on Champagne Fever will go onto the fav (or lower-named of the joint favs) here

Comment

Race 4 Selections

Comment

amazingly enough only LSB managed to back that winner - for a tenner e\w
                                                                                            The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Damn that's good.

Comment

Lol that's a whip ban if ever I saw one.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

RDIII by a distance

Comment

Race 5 Selections

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                    RDIII by a distance
                                                                                                    any decent priced winner and it all changes

Comment

Daqueerfella and poprock have the max bet on the winner there

Comment

any decent priced winner and it all changes
                                                                                                        I think that was the one for me... I'd have had the whole bank on DeBromheads there if it was allowed.
                                                                                                        I'd have loved if Geraghty had been riding it and got it jumping the way he did the last day, it just didn't jump quite as well today.

Comment

Pat Custard

Comment

Solid pick from The Situation there

Comment

Sitch storms into contention

Comment

Ha my fairly agricultural tactic of backing every Tony Martin handicapper finally pays dividend
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

first denizen of El Busto is eoghan104

Comment

Race 6 selections

Comment

Horatio the only winnar there with an e/w victory on the 33/1 third

Comment

Race 7 Selections

Comment

rounders is out of contention

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X