This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    Why not the day before and be in the Philippines for the Pacquiao v Mayweather fight? Bound to be an electric atmosphere.
    Id need to be leaving early tomorrow to be there in time for the fight and flights are way too expensive. Plus I need to get my shit together

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
      Hi guys, Still alive. New job is great..
      Financial Services Industry can fuck off.
      I can confirm that the financial services industry can indeed fuck off. Sadly I'll still be within it if it does.

Comment

What's good to see/do in Galway and the surrounding area?

My Canadian boss is going for a week and has asked me have I got any tips for a couple of pubs or any must things to do/see. Havnt been to Galway since I was a kid so no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post

My Canadian boss is going for a week and has asked me have I got any tips for a couple of pubs or any must things to do/see. Havnt been to Galway since I was a kid so no idea.
          Taco chips in Supermacs m8.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post

Comment

^^ and a feed of pints in the Dail bar just up the road.
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                Its a right pain in the ass having to wait for the weekly episode of Survivor, i have gone back to the previous season to fill the gap days as i haven't seen them for a few years but it does start to confuse you with 2 on the go.
                Shame Jenn is only in it for a few minutes each week now.

Haven't watched this weeks episode yet but final 3 predictions
                SPOILER

will
                mike
                seirra
                with mike winning
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

40k to fall UP an escalator..what ye up to out there Honda ?
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                    ^^ and a feed of pints in the Dail bar just up the road.
                    Anywhere around Eyre Square is quality, have him check out the pictures of Arthur Guinness in The Skeffington Arms, he'll get a great laugh outta watching them move.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      Taco chips in Supermacs m8.
                      But not until 3am so he can have a brawl to top off the Supermacs experience.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                          Upload photo , Microsoft tells you how old you look: http://how-old.net/
                          I happened to be looking at this image on my laptop at the time, and Microsoft thinks Gary Lineker looks 64 so i wouldn't read too much into it

Comment

Pretty accurate!

Comment

I'm 27, got anywhere from 29-45 on a few different photos. Should maybe lay of the drink for a while.
                              But I'll go with, it clearly doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                Pretty accurate!
                                Said I was 42 & missus 24, gtfo.

Comment

Comment

Off to sample the famous Fitz buffet this evening . Play silly donkament while I'm waiting for it to be ready . Home by 10 no doubt.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

That can just fuck off too... Its being far harsher to me than even ye cunce are
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Wtf is big iain at in that Facebook page for IPB when it's down or something, he better fuxk off posting the same thing. If i get one more notification for nothing in gonna hunt him down

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                            Anywhere around Eyre Square is quality, have him check out the pictures of Arthur Guinness in The Skeffington Arms, he'll get a great laugh outta watching them move.
                                            Tigh Fox for all the diddly eye you can shake a stick at.
                                            Kings Inn for bands
                                            Front Door for crowds
                                            Coyotes for the sadness
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

44 with glasses 26 without.
                                              technology wha?
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                44 with glasses 26 without.
                                                technology wha?
                                                Nice tip shaved 4 years off to my correct age by removing glasses
                                                airport, lol

Comment

There is a video on YouTube of a massive zit being squeezed that has been watched 17 million times

Comment

Loads of videos like that. Lots of people seem to enjoy watching them.

Freaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                      Off to sample the famous Fitz buffet this evening . Play silly donkament while I'm waiting for it to be ready . Home by 10 no doubt.
                                                      God speed

Comment

Correct for me anyway. 3 years older without glasses. Guess i wont be getting the eyes done so.
                                                        Last edited by elbows; 30-04-15, 19:04.
                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Anyone have any suggestions on solo travel destinations? Looks like I'll have a few weeks off in a month or so. Gf can't get off work and too short notice for mates so rather than kick my heels thought I might try head away somewhere for a few days or a week. Suggestions?

Comment

wow thats excellent , so precise

SPOILER
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Are the LBG's really vouching for the T's like they mean it?.

Comment

Microsoft age thingy seems (quite reasonably) to be unable to account for make up.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                  Anyone have any suggestions on solo travel destinations? Looks like I'll have a few weeks off in a month or so. Gf can't get off work and too short notice for mates so rather than kick my heels thought I might try head away somewhere for a few days or a week. Suggestions?
                                                                  Fucked if I'd know what a young man your age would enjoy but I know what I'd do.

A fortnight on the Inca trail followed by surf/SPB school in Portugal for a week. Followed by a few days along the wild Atlantic way with my bivvy bag.

Fucking bliss you lucky bastard!
                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                    In too. Some dude just punted off 170bbswith JJ in the 1st hand v Willie Mullins lookalkes AA on a K high flop. Celtic Tiger must be back.
                                                                    Last edited by Dice75; 30-04-15, 19:46.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post

SPOILER
                                                                      It's obviously a load of cock!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                        It's obviously a load of cock!
                                                                        [/URL]
                                                                        obviously ! did u not check my picture
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Got Mick McCloskey spot on though

Comment

My poor Lewis who is 12! I am sure Lucie would be delighted though lol

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                              I know an old lady who swallowed a fly.....

Comment

Strongly suspect that wealth played a role in the acquittal of that Goldman guy of raping the Irish student.
                                                                                On a different point (problems with the system itself aside), there was found to be insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he was guilty. Yet, I assume he'll never be able to find a job again. Surely if you're found not guilty you shouldn't have to suffer the punishment of half the population thinking you're a rapist.
                                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Sports trip IMO. Go to a race meeting / golf tournament or whatever takes your fancy and build a trip around that.

Similarly if you are into art galleries and museums they can sometimes be more enjoyable solo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                    On a different point (problems with the system itself aside), there was found to be insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he was guilty. Yet, I assume he'll never be able to find a job again. Surely if you're found not guilty you shouldn't have to suffer the punishment of half the population thinking you're a rapist.
                                                                                    In his business being a rapist who bought his way out of it would be just about as positive a career move as there is.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                      Sports trip IMO. Go to a race meeting / golf tournament or whatever takes your fancy and build a trip around that.

Similarly if you are into art galleries and museums they can sometimes be more enjoyable solo.
                                                                                      Along the same lines as SP, the Monaco Grand Prix and the French Open Tennis (starts) on the 24th May, if you're knocking around France.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                        Are the LBG's really vouching for the T's like they mean it?.
                                                                                        I would have thought the LGTs look down on the Bs myself. Lack of commitment like.
                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                          I would have thought the LGTs look down on the Bs myself. Lack of commitment like.
                                                                                          I dunno B's are largely hidden so people think they are either G/L depending on who they are with at the time. But T's never really cared regardless. And T's are demanding twice the rate in the hooker department so wheres the fairness in that.

Comment

Comment

I would say this but:

Do Vietnam. Start in Hanoi and motorbike south.
                                                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                In his business being a rapist who bought his way out of it would be just about as positive a career move as there is.
                                                                                                Please tell me you are joking.. Even as a joke that is disgusting thing to say.
                                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

I bet the gf is going to love these suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                    I would say this but:

Do Vietnam. Start in Hanoi and motorbike south.
                                                                                                    not trying to be a Buzz Killington here, but what are the statistics/how dangerous is motorbiking in SE Asia? It was always something that struck me as genuinely quite risky. Like you're dealing with Irish people who usually have little to no experience on a bike in conditions that I assume would more dangerous than Irish roads.
                                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

A massive €5 for the first person to upload a video of them doing this.
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjtxjrS-ayk

A massive €5 for the first person to upload a video of them doing this.
                                                                                                        Typical, trust me to live in a bungalow.

I might try it on the stira, steeper=faster yeah ?
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

not trying to be a Buzz Killington here, but what are the statistics/how dangerous is motorbiking in SE Asia? It was always something that struck me as genuinely quite risky. Like you're dealing with Irish people who usually have little to no experience on a bike in conditions that I assume would more dangerous than Irish roads.
                                                                                                          Its pretty dangerous. If you've biked before though its not really a big issue. Be aware. Most people who rent bikes in SEAsia are, as you said, inexperienced, and on difficult roads.

Biking down Vietnam is a "thing" though, and was before that bigoted idiot Clarkson and his sheep did it. Its is great banter.

That said, a very good friend of mine crashed his bike in Hanoi one night and sadly isn't with us anymore. Part of the reason I'm in Calgary actually.

Here is a pic of Hanoi traffic a mate of mine took, and this is mild enough:

I've crashed once. Crashed into an old man carrying (no joke) 50 coca cola crates tied to his bike. My handlebar caught his bungee cord and both of us came off, we were crawling along. Good lol had by the locals sitting outside drinking their cheap beer.
                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

That top gear episode was one of the reasons I went the country is so green. Only hired scooters never felt unsafe might is right trucks card have the right of way. 5euro a day cheap fuel and the ability to get off the beaten track are great.

Comment

Age thing said I'm 55.

Go fuck yourself Microsoft.

Said the missus is 24, she's happy anyway.
                                                                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                                Would you ideally want/need a 3 pack of the same pussy cat undies mellor? Surely one would be grand.
                                                                                                                If you have multiple broads to give them too, then fair play.
                                                                                                                There was no need for the 3 pack, bujt no option to buy too.
                                                                                                                A spare pair of knickers is never a bad thing imo

SPOILER

Comment

I've started Boardwalk Empire again.

It is fucking magnificent. Fuck you HBO and Murican humans who didn't tune in.

Comment

night crew gone soft
                                                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

night crew gone soft
                                                                                                                      On strike m8.

Pay us what we deserve. We are more deserving than Teachers, Council Workers and Bus Drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                        On strike m8.

Pay us what we deserve. We are more deserving than Teachers, Council Workers and Bus Drivers.
                                                                                                                        pity there's no soccer on tomorrow. I bet PaddyPower would've made a joke about some team not being able to park the bus.
                                                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

was browsing 2+2 coz I was bored and came across this: www.superhighroller.com. A $500k buy-in taking place at the Aria this summer.
                                                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X