No announcement yet.

Football-betting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

luiz starts and no lampard and like the anytime goalscorer at 10/1 pp, vc closed my account so no13/1

Comment

just the 4/5 Brazilians in midfield whoop whoop!

Matic on the bench too.
      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
        Inter should be three up already, lashing rain there now.
        They have cost me another treble too the useless cunts

Hazard 2 or more 16/1 to save the day, think he will hit pens too with Lumpard off

Comment

imo Verona to beat Milan @ 7.45 generally available at 7s is value tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
            imo Verona to beat Milan @ 7.45 generally available at 7s is value tonight.
            Cant really see it to be honest
            New manager syndrome for AC
            Im backing over 3.5 goals @11/8 and small nibble on Luca Toni score anytime @ 3s
            PB

Comment

Anyone know much about this Oviedo lad at Everton.

Seems to be starting in the 3 behind Lukaku tonight and is 20/1 FGS with Boyles.

Worth a small punt?

Comment

West Brom to get the new manager bounce and 16/5 available.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Seems to be starting in the 3 behind Lukaku tonight and is 20/1 FGS with Boyles.

Worth a small punt?
                  often plays LB but definitely playing more forward tonight given the line-up. Def worth a punt at 20/1 imo
                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Also given all the fuss and who-ha about Anelka he's surely worth a bet at 9/1 for fgs tonight

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      Also given all the fuss and who-ha about Anelka he's surely worth a bet at 9/1 for fgs tonight
                      Unfortunately for you Kev im on this

Comment

Coleman anytime 7/1. Top scoring defender in PL.... take a bit of this too

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Worth a small punt?
                          seamus coleman is same price and been in the goals this season.

mcgeady will be eyeing oviedo place so hopefully he doesnt do much. Not looked bad at getting forward when covering for baines and certainly has a decent shot too.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                            Coleman anytime 7/1. Top scoring defender in PL.... take a bit of this too
                            Prefer Baines a/t @ 5's

Comment

City v West Ham tonight, Over 2.5 second half goals...giving money away @ 3.0 imo
                              It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.

Comment

Gonna chance 2 underdogs tonight.

Sunderland goal before 79.00 1/1
                                Montpellier goal before 79.00 6/5

Comment

Gonna chance 2 underdogs tonight.

Sunderland goal before 79.00 1/1
                                  Montpellier goal before 79.00 6/5
                                  Not even a sweat in the Montpellier game, wp. Many people were expecting an easy HC victory for PSG in that one. Still an hour left tho, not that it matters to you in any way!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                    Not even a sweat in the Montpellier game, wp. Many people were expecting an easy HC victory for PSG in that one. Still an hour left tho, not that it matters to you in any way!
                                    Nice sweat now that Sunderland gotta go for it.

Comment

everton for the fa cup? lay after they thrash swansea?
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Spurs 31/10 at home to City

Comment

Stoke goal before 73.00 5/6
                                          Lazio goal before 74.00 5/6
                                          Villa goal before 53.00 5/6

Try a treble on those 3 and gonna throw Auguero anytime 4/5 in for a quad.

Comment

Get on it
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Couldn't get on anywhere, but match is abandoned now so defo something in it!

Comment

Turku PS(Finland) look like value at 7/1 in their league cup starting in 40 minutes, going to have a nice cheap €5/10 accumulator based around them unless someone can give me a valid reason not to

edit to add: gone with accums all with turku @7/1 and al gharafa in the qatar league at 7/4 for the laughhhh. Money for bike coming straight back

edit again: damn! When they got back to 1-1 I was getting excited, ah well
                                                Last edited by mdoug; 31-01-14, 15:46.
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

In form Sunderland at 7/2 against a Remy and Cabaye less Newcastle. Yes please

Comment

I like draw no bet @ 21/10. Same with Villa away to Everton @ 18/5

Comment

QPR, Sunderland and West Ham early treble 30/1

Comment

Sunderland goal before 74.00 5/6

Comment

Why is there not aston villa love today? 19/4 dnb is massive no? or 6/1 outright!
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Sunderland goal before 74.00 5/6
                                                            Easy money

Comment

QPR, Sunderland and West Ham early treble 30/1
                                                              Hold!

Comment

Hold!
                                                                I'm also on west ham and sunderland but it's in a much bigger accum so I would also enjoy a hold - was never touching qpr game though but hope ya win(I'd have gone burnley so phew)

edit to add what the accum is seeing as they are both in: reading, ipswich and aston villa now turns my €4 into 1k - in profit for the day regardless now
                                                                Last edited by mdoug; 01-02-14, 14:36.
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                  Why is there not aston villa love today? 19/4 dnb is massive no? or 6/1 outright!
                                                                  Cause they are Shite. And Everton aren't despite losing lukaku. And Everton are at home.

Mug accum everton United Southampton and spurs
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                    Cause they are Shite. And Everton aren't despite losing lukaku. And Everton are at home.

Mug accum everton United Southampton and spurs
                                                                    Not just Lukaku missing.. Out: Alcaraz Coleman Deulofeu Distin Duffy Gibson Koné Lukaku Oviedo Traore

They were a shambles in defence against liverpool, stones meant to be moving from full back to centre back and he gave sturridge acres of room in the last game. If aggy plays I'll lay everton for a lot, if not just an okay amount
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Easy easy

Comment

I like a lot of draws from the prem 3pms. Going for trebles from the 5 games.

Comment

Anytime treble @ 17's - Bent/RVP/Adebayor

Comment

Liverpool -1 for a bit, -2 for a smaller bit.

Liverpool -2 arsenal -2 double for a even smaller bit.
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                              I'm also on west ham and sunderland but it's in a much bigger accum so I would also enjoy a hold - was never touching qpr game though but hope ya win(I'd have gone burnley so phew)

edit to add what the accum is seeing as they are both in: reading, ipswich and aston villa now turns my €4 into 1k - in profit for the day regardless now
                                                                              FUCK YOU ASTON VILLA! Actually made profit on the day but even had Benteke as ff captain so I committed too much.. also lolfulham
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

40 quid on Fulham and West Brom to be relegated.

Comment

Over 2.5 goals and Real win @ 7/4.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                    Is Ronaldo suspended?

Comment

Is Ronaldo suspended?
                                                                                      Nope.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                        Zing!!!

Comment

Sociedad 13/8 to score before 70.00 for an interest, Barca have been conceding of late.

Comment

23/20 seems a bit big for Sunderland tomorrow. Also on Liverpool-Arsenal score draw at 4/1.

Comment

Like Liverpool ht/ft at almost 3/1 (prejudice). Agree that Sunderland home win stands out. Also fancy Cardiff to win at Swansea (heart, hatred and jealousy at the rivals being in the top flight for years)

Comment

have a small bet on liverpool no first goalscorer at 18/5 but main bet gonna be

Ipswich look a good price tomorrow though! Have attached an accum there, it's my 'lock' of the weekend

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Backed Everton and arsenal in singles and doubles this weekend. Bad month and even if these both win it's still a long road back this month :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Thefonze View Post
                                                                                                    Backed Everton and arsenal in singles and doubles this weekend. Bad month and even if these both win it's still a long road back this month :-)
                                                                                                    Can't say I'm surprised it's a bad month if this is your typical bets

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                                      Can't say I'm surprised it's a bad month if this is your typical bets
                                                                                                      Well we will see. I also did a 100 rugby treble on the handicap Wales 2, Italy 19 and Scotland 10.
                                                                                                      Lucky the year to date is well ahead Walter, . Who do you fancy today?

Comment

Well we will see. I also did a 100 rugby treble on the handicap Wales 2, Italy 19 and Scotland 10.
                                                                                                        Lucky the year to date is well ahead Walter, . Who do you fancy today?
                                                                                                        My point is I don't fancy an injury ravaged Everton away to Spurs an an Arsenal side without a striker (which lets face it is what they are) at anfield

As for me, I'll be Sunderland will be my main bet, possibly with a side of Villa :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                                          My point is I don't fancy an injury ravaged Everton away to Spurs an an Arsenal side without a striker (which lets face it is what they are) at anfield

As for me, I'll be Sunderland will be my main bet, possibly with a side of Villa :-)
                                                                                                          I would not trust Sunderland, they can be so hit and miss. Same comment applies to villa, after backing then when they lost at home to palace they freezetat home.
                                                                                                          Arsenal will score via corzola and Everton via naysmith.
                                                                                                          We we'll see soon

Comment

I would not trust Sunderland, they can be so hit and miss. Same comment applies to villa, after backing then when they lost at home to palace they freezetat home.
                                                                                                            Arsenal will score via corzola and Everton via naysmith.
                                                                                                            We we'll see soon
                                                                                                            Naismith might have scored last week but he barely ever starts, and didn't last week.

Cazorla likes a shot alright, but at anfield i don't think many teams will out score that Liverpool attack

Comment

Arsenal have a really good record against Liverpool the last few seasons. We've only lost 1 of our last 13 Premier League games, and 2 of 18 in all competitions against them. We've scored 2 in each of our last 4 games versus them. Arsenal have scored exactly 2 goals in their last 5 Prem games so the moon and the stars have lined to say Arsenal will score exactly 2 goals Arsenal haven't lost in the league at Anfield since 06-07 and even then, they scored 9 goals knocking Liverpool out of both cups at Anfield the same season. In those 6 seasons, Liverpool have taken the lead in 5 of the games and not been able to close the job out, so 9/2 on Arsenal to win or draw from behind will give some hope if Liverpool take the lead

Comment

Sunderland, Chelsea, villa,city and Southampton for me today
                                                                                                                48

Comment

Like Liverpool ht/ft at almost 3/1 (prejudice).

If only i could concentrate on football bets and jack in the golf. Have it in a double with chelsea ht\ft. smaller accum including Palace, Sunderland and Cardiff (that would be the peach that would pay the deepstack and ukipt). We live in hope, gl with todays bets guys.

Comment

Interesting at Anfield

Comment

This month's hole gets bigger! Liverpool have been class, makes you wonder about managers who say they cant win the league!

Comment

Liverpool don't even have a big enough panel (don't mind squad) to challenge for the league. The best we can hope for is 4th and we'll strengthen the squad during the Summer and hopefully Prince Louis will give us another year

Comment

Celtic losing early and Sunderland getting a man sent off and going a goal down will see accums up and down the country looking far from rosey!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X