Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah only pay USC if income over 10k before 2014 (now 12k)

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
      Awkward detective is my new favourite thing today:

This is Episode 2 of the first Awkward Detective GIF I made. After the first one ( http://imgur.com/gallery/VByKbTJ ) many people asked for another so here it is. I also promised to make some Season 2 episodes, but haven't come up with the context for it yet. When I do, I'll make good on my promise.

http://i.imgur.com/XfLZRz7.gifv
      What was your previous favourite thing today?
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Only out of the country a wet week hitch: http://www.independent.ie/business/p...-31380725.html

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
          Maybe I read his post the wrong way but if his taxable income was only 4k in the year he can claim the entire 1200 back.
          Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
          Yeah only pay USC if income over 10k before 2014 (now 12k)
          Sorry bubbleking, the lads are right. Answered off the top of my head.

Still roughly 9k threshold before paying any income tax, but according to Citizens Information site, currently not due to pay USC unless earn over 12k.

Comment

Today has been a day without any favourite thing

Half an hour not really watching the golf is as good as it got.

Do have a few episodes of Rick and Morty on the way; WP the man who recommended that, opr was it?
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
              Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
              Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
              Only out of the country a wet week hitch: http://www.independent.ie/business/p...-31380725.html
              No coincidence, he knew. He got you. He was keyser soze.

Comment

apples are class

Comment

Hi All,

How are things here? I know I left the forum in less than favourable circumstances and have since addressed my issues. I wish to apologise to those who I have offended or have previously been abrupt with. As one poster put it "There's no cure for being a C@#t". Hoping to move on from this as I value this community dearly.

Sincerely,

Rob

Comment

I, for one, welcome our prodical son home.
                    Tar, kill a cow.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        Paul Dunne is having quite the golf event. Go go that hitherto unknown person
                        Came across well in interview too. His mother was trying to get him a job driving a van but then he qualified for this
                        airport, lol

Comment

In 1989, a bottle of Chateau Margaux from 1787 from Thomas Jefferson's collection, was valued at an astronomical $500,000 by its owner, a New York wine merchant called William Sokolin. When Sokolin took the wine with him to a Margaux dinner at the Four Season Hotel, a waiter knocked the bottle over, breaking it. Insurers paid out $225,000.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                            In 1989, a bottle of Chateau Margaux from 1787 from Thomas Jefferson's collection, was valued at an astronomical $500,000 by its owner, a New York wine merchant called William Sokolin. When Sokolin took the wine with him to a Margaux dinner at the Four Season Hotel, a waiter knocked the bottle over, breaking it. Insurers paid out $225,000.
                            This guy?

Comment

So where's the sambo shop

Comment

funny thing is, it probably tasted like shit and the waiter did everyone a favor!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                  funny thing is, it probably tasted like shit and the waiter did everyone a favor!
                                  Yea you'd have to wonder how they assess the potential for ageing....particularly 200 years of aging

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Yea you'd have to wonder how they assess the potential for ageing....particularly 200 years of aging
                                      i bet you someone leaned over and put their finger in the puddle, just to even see if it was vinegar at that stage, even sokolin himself whilst he laughed all the way to the bank.

Comment

Did they manage to save half or suck it up from the deep shag carpet.

Comment

Was someone here saying if you are an amateur running hot in the British open after day 2 you can renounce your amateur ways and thus scoop some loot? Must be tempting for Dunne

Comment

Unsurprisingly a lot of those special bottles are counterfeit. One of the non-political Koch brothers waged a campaign against dealers. Waiter probably earned a big tip

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                              So where's the sambo shop
                                              Over the first 6 months of this year went busto for a number of reasons. Now building a roll to open a Gin Bar in London.

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                Over the first 6 months of this year went busto for a number of reasons. Now building a roll to open a Gin Bar in London.
                                                good luck, not many of those around!!

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                  Over the first 6 months of this year went busto for a number of reasons..
                                                  not enough dough in it m8

Comment

not enough dough in it m8
                                                    http://www.enterpriseinns.com/run-a-...-deptford.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                      Was someone here saying if you are an amateur running hot in the British open after day 2 you can renounce your amateur ways and thus scoop some loot? Must be tempting for Dunne
                                                      You can't anymore, could at some time but think it was 20+ years ago.

Comment

there remains the opportunity to push this towards 300 by engaging with the local community and maximising trade during Millwall home matches
                                                        SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

The pub has generated in excess of 200 barrels for the past six years and there remains the opportunity to push this towards 300 by engaging with the local community and maximising trade during Millwall home matches. The pub does not currently serve food, but there is huge scope to develop the trade kitchen at the rear of the pub in order to offer a simple hot and cold bar menu. This business would suit either an experienced publican or someone new to the trade.

Steve, Regional Manager

Comment

Fuck you Newbie. Lousy Gooner.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                              SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                              Lol, Yeah Deptford is rough as fuck but I've managed worse places.
                                                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_Bushwackers These lads seem a friendly bunch

Comment

We will have to start a Millwall supporters group.

Comment

my brother is starting mma lessons, mcgreglols

Comment

McGoat answering the question we've been waiting for:

Conor McGregor takes a Rorschach test and talks Cub Swanson- Official Website: http://www.whoatv.com/- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/whoamma- Twitter: ht...

surprised by his answer tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                      my brother is starting mma lessons, mcgreglols
                                                                      tempted myself m8, as mcgoat says 'when once of us has a bit of a war, we all go and have a bit of an aul war'

The surge in popularity of mma nicely coincides with chadly and my ipb charity mma night. However, now that hitch and the mcdukes are buddies, we will need to alter that proposed match up.

In no particular order thus far:

chad v welk_in
                                                                      msn v smurph
                                                                      me v honda
                                                                      fink v TBD
                                                                      Tara vs Tara's brother
                                                                      Kev v Star - For the interim mod belt
                                                                      Gimmieabreak vs Gimmieabreak

Comment

tempted myself m8, as mcgoat says 'when once of us has a bit of a war, we all go and have a bit of an aul war'

The surge in popularity of mma nicely coincides with chadly and my ipb charity mma night. However, now that hitch and the mcdukes are buddies, we will need to alter that proposed match up.

In no particular order thus far:

chad v welk_in
                                                                        msn v smurph
                                                                        me v honda
                                                                        fink v TBD
                                                                        Tara vs Tara's brother
                                                                        Kev v Star - For the interim mod belt
                                                                        Gimmieabreak vs Gimmieabreak
                                                                        Should have icky v elbows for the lols...
                                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                            After a mere two weeks trying and failing to get a haircut, jumped excitedly out of bed this morning to go to an incredibly expensive rare barber shop with tasteful nudes adorning the walls. Clearly there was some sort of cultural misunderstanding (the standard 'start at blade two for a small bit, then three, then knock yourself out doing whatever the fck you want on the top'), as I've now got a haircut that would gain me instant acceptance to a far right grouping that felt Hitler was really a cuddly teddybear
                                                                            Maybe your man was really trying to tell you something! Another French border crossed.
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

AHHH AAHHHHA HAAHAHAHAHA

attention Kayroo: the freemen are starting a bank in Britain

6th of July 2015. Saint Annes, Lancashire, England.Peter of England addresses New Horizons Saint Annes.Peter of England explains how we can honestly pay Pub...

collecting a tenner a month off members.

also, they manage to get 15 minutes in before staerting to talk about ancient runes that affect your DNA.
                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Australia vs South Africa in the championship about to kick off. should be a good one!

Comment

Is there anywhere in town that sells those hand held label makers?

Edit: D'oh, can get them in Argos.
                                                                                    Last edited by Denny Crane; 18-07-15, 10:39.

Comment

Eh...

McAfee Livesafe for €29.99 when bought with this product. Offer ends 15th January 2016.

Comment

Australia vs South Africa in the championship about to kick off. should be a good one!
                                                                                        @Emmet: is Etzebeth the complete package in the second row? fuck me, he just seems to get better and better every time i see him play

Comment

New mix:

90 Mins of smooth listening summer vibes designed to listen to on a hot day with a cold beer. Matthew Dear, Four Tet, Move D, Bicep, Carl Craig, Late Night Tuff Guy etc.

This was supposed to be 60 mins long but I had such a good time recording I went miles over. 90 Mins of smooth listening summer vibes designed to listen to on a hot day with a cold beer. Enjoy! Matthew Dear, Four Tet, Move D, Bicep, Carl Craig, Late Night Tuff Guy etc.

I was going to post this yesterday but it didn't seem appropriate given the weather in Dublin

Comment

Golf not back on till 3 at the earliest!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                              Should have it at a nice parkland course instead of these Scottish cabbage patch fields.

Comment

watched it this morning. horrendous wind. balls weren't even keeping still on certain greens.

Comment

wow what a finish!!!

Comment

wow what a finish!!!
                                                                                                    Ya brilliant stuff. V enjoyable second half

Comment

They should finish it out on Jordan speiths golf simulator.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                        first time in a very long time i am home alone for a weekend and that was a great game to start the day.

played 4 poker tournaments so far and up $200

6 pints in already so no idea where this day is going to go, but it's a fantastic start!!!

Comment

first time in a very long time i am home alone for a weekend and that was a great game to start the day.

played 4 poker tournaments so far and up $200

6 pints in already so no idea where this day is going to go, but it's a fantastic start!!!
                                                                                                          Decent effort for 2pm. WP.
                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Fantastic documentary on Peter Ellis. Does anyone actually not like him? Or is he the best of British?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                              Decent effort for 2pm. WP.
                                                                                                              Early riser. Up and active by 730 regardless of bedtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                New mix:

90 Mins of smooth listening summer vibes designed to listen to on a hot day with a cold beer. Matthew Dear, Four Tet, Move D, Bicep, Carl Craig, Late Night Tuff Guy etc.

This was supposed to be 60 mins long but I had such a good time recording I went miles over. 90 Mins of smooth listening summer vibes designed to listen to on a hot day with a cold beer. Enjoy! Matthew Dear, Four Tet, Move D, Bicep, Carl Craig, Late Night Tuff Guy etc.

I was going to post this yesterday but it didn't seem appropriate given the weather in Dublin
                                                                                                                Sounds right up my street. Will get listening later
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

wow what a finish!!!
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                  SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                                    Should have icky v elbows for the lols...
                                                                                                                    Me vs Ick ftw
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Flower of Scotland for Whitefords entrance was class. Some atmosphere in here.

Glasgow is a kip.

Comment

Kodi cunce.
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Modest effort this year at the wine shopping

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X