Ipoker has become unplayable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the late reg

I forsee big overlays on the likes of the 8pm 17.5k 15rb and the 200k sunday game and other rebuy games if i poker revert back

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      LOL Israeli Software Developers.
      Estonian or Latvian IIRC - the development was never done in Israeli, only the business development / marketing / finance stuff I think, as least that is how I understood it a few years ago. I think the physical separation of 'business' and 'software' teams might be behind some of the problems over the years, in fact I'd bet it was.

I'll miss the Late Reg, I hope it comes back, it definitely increases the likelihood I'll play MTTs at PPP. I feel sorry for iPoker skins, some of which look around for other options but feel trapped into staying on the network because of a need for liquidity and the expense / disruption of migration.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
        I liked the late reg

I forsee Cuts in Guarantees on the likes of the 8pm 17.5k 15rb and the 200k sunday game and other rebuy games if i poker revert back
        FYP
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Another fuck up tonight

I (along with a load of others) just autoregged for the $10 - $2500gtd at 10pm tonight. About 5 minutes in, i realised it's a poxy limit tournament

Technically they did nothing wrong, but limit!! Fuck off!

Big overlay at the moment tho after 25 mins late reg

Comment

Just redic, the Lobby info atm is tilting as the bubble nears, crazy, not to mention the 5 sec delay on the river for his King but thats another story.
            Last edited by Marsden02; 31-03-12, 23:19.

Comment

Yeah my lobby is completely messed up. I'm relying on others giving me the info as we get near the bubble in the 10k

Comment

what your sn

Comment

some joke it crashed on me 4 times during a tourney earlier again that stupid playtech comming up saying its unplayable!
                  https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

i cant believe this lobby info isnt fixed yet been cliose to money a few times and have played hands over agg not realizing i was 2 or 3 off the money
                    http://paullucey.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's crashed twice for me in 15mins since the 200k kicked off. Very frustrating.

Comment

Divide avg stack into overall chips is my new way of calculating players left.
                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Tried that but the overall chips seems a bit off, doesn't divide evenly by the starting stack in Freezeouts etc

Comment

sure its great fun on i poker

you can play with yourself

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                              sure its great fun on i poker

you can play with yourself

..One great feature about Ipoker is the amount of the players they fit on the 4 remaining tables...

Comment

so what are ye gonna do about it lads? just moan in a thread . sounds like a good idea. puts feet up. Its a case of passing the buck. The poker sites says its a i poker fault which is true but they cannot just use this line for weeks on end. At the end of the day they are the ones we choose to sign up to so they are the direct go between. Is there any software developers here than can explain in lay mans terms, how a company can get away with such a ridiculous service and not be able to fix it? I think our direct service providers need to make a proper statement on this and a technical fault speil is getting a bit thin at this stage.
                                Last edited by mugsy; 02-04-12, 04:00. Reason: bad grammar

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                  Is there any software developers here than can explain in lay mans terms, how a company can get away with such a ridiculous service and not be able to fix it?
                                  Its a complex problem, sometimes called the EzMnee Ratio.

Basically the higher the proportion of poorer players with money the lesser the need for competent workable software.

The longer and more officially recognised title is 'Why the F**k would we bother spending money fixing this pile of c**p when we're not losing any players' syndrome.

Treatment is not currently available for those inflicted ....

Comment

I see Ipoker have fucked up again,i went to reg for the 6pm $10 rebuy 6k gtd at about 610pm but there was no late reg like there was last week,but they increased the gtd to 10k ,what fool taught that would be a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by imidg View Post
                                      I see Ipoker have fucked up again,i went to reg for the 6pm $10 rebuy 6k gtd at about 610pm but there was no late reg like there was last week,but they increased the gtd to 10k ,what fool taught that would be a good idea.
                                      The 6pm $10r has always been a $10k gtd game, on Sundays $15k afaik. There's no $10r $6k on the network, just the FO at 7:30 but that's a $5k now.

Comment

[QUOTE=Caf;520435]The 6pm $10r has always been a $10k gtd game, on Sundays $15k afaik. There's no $10r $6k on the network, just the FO at 7:30 but that's a $5k now.[/QUOT

My mistake anyone know why some tournies had a late reg last week and now they dont.

Comment

Originally posted by robinblinds View Post
                                          We've been informed by iPoker that Late Reg is to be removed from the network.

No info has been given if or when it will be back on a network wide scale.

However, our Irish Open Last Chance Saloon tourneys, including feeders, will remain with Late Reg.
                                          Originally posted by imidg View Post
                                          My mistake anyone know why some tournies had a late reg last week and now they dont.
                                          ^^^. Causing too many problems with the software.

Comment

ive noticed that twice ... also numbers left in de tourney have been off at abt 50 out by 3/4 sometimes .. i agree i poker sucks unbelievablie...

Comment

oh rite that explains a lot ok .............. it was gone 2really bad .. its head wreckin enuf @ de best of times lol ...............

Comment

no mtts tonight from 11.30pm till morning

aparantly they bringing in sychro breaks

the players in top half break 1st

seriously why are we playing it?

I tell you why...

cause in 40k super duper rebuy tuesday thingy I 3 bet shove AA and get called by K2 for most of his stack...of course he hit ....but thats why we play it

who cares about lobby , just wait till it says you are playing hand for hand

Comment

5.26am...is i poker down, cant log in on any skins?

Comment

Boylepoker lobby nightmare

Hi guys new to poker boards more of a lurker really..
                                                    but i had to get this off my chest..Why on earth do Boyle continue to run tournaments while the software is allover the place??

I was playing a tourney last night for nearly 3 hours when near the end the lobby was all over the place I couldn't tell what place i was in or how many players were left and i had some players in two different positions..top 9 cashed i ended up 15th when the lobby was saying 30 left

so went onto live support and all i got was ipoker is aware of this problem and we'll send them on your feedback..well that's not much help to me at 5am after 3 hours of playing..

Sorry for the long rant but this has really pissed me off big time

Comment

Join a very LONG queue.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmicflop View Post
                                                        Hi guys new to poker boards more of a lurker really..
                                                        but i had to get this off my chest..Why on earth do Boyle continue to run tournaments while the software is allover the place??

I was playing a tourney last night for nearly 3 hours when near the end the lobby was all over the place I couldn't tell what place i was in or how many players were left and i had some players in two different positions..top 9 cashed i ended up 15th when the lobby was saying 30 left

so went onto live support and all i got was ipoker is aware of this problem and we'll send them on your feedback..well that's not much help to me at 5am after 3 hours of playing..

Sorry for the long rant but this has really pissed me off big time
                                                        Hi and welcome to the forum.

There are a few known issues which are being investigated by the network which will hopefully be sorted soon, but in the meanwhile please PM me you Boylepoker account details so I can get it looked into further.

Comment

Merged with the 'ipoker unplayable thread' and moved said thread to the General Poker section...

Comment

its a joke tbh it was only a $5 rebuy with about 50 in it..how bad would it be in a big buyin tourney with a few hundred playing..

Comment

lol ipoker (Boyles)

I obviously was going to call the below but wasn't given the option it just insta folded my hand for the extra 1c

At least it was only $10plo thank fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Boylepoker.com View Post
                                                                Hi and welcome to the forum.

There are a few known issues which are being investigated by the network which will hopefully be sorted soon, but in the meanwhile please PM me you Boylepoker account details so I can get it looked into further.
                                                                Is there any reason why a satt to the $20 1k added game is restricted to my vip level ? I can understand the no lose games been restricted but why a sattelite?

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                lol ipoker (Boyles)

I obviously was going to call the below but wasn't given the option it just insta folded my hand for the extra 1c

At least it was only $10plo thank fuck

Imo not ipokers fault most likely clicked fold if bet button often has happened me.
                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                  Imo not ipokers fault most likely clicked fold if bet button often has happened me.
                                                                  Normally yes I'd agree I've had missclicks like anyone has but i'm 100% sure it wasnt as I had only started playing & was only playing 1 table at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                    Normally yes I'd agree I've had missclicks like anyone has but i'm 100% sure it wasnt as I had only started playing & was only playing 1 table at the time
                                                                    Anythings possible i guess.
                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                      Anythings possible i guess.
                                                                      Forgot to update this ipoker got back to boyles about the above & concluded that I had the auto fold button checked (I dont know this so I cant dispute it tbh)

In any event, any bet even if the auto fold box is ticked it should untick itself once you bet.

Just thankful it was only $10plo so not much damage but still stupid & shouldn't have happened

Comment

Went in to play a satellite on PP & OMFG the MTT lobby problems are still there!!!

Perhaps RobinBlinds or one of their mouthpieces could explain
                                                                        why they think reverting to the software pre Late Registration is too much trouble?
                                                                        At least that version worked & your customers experience wasn't compromised.

This has been rolling on for months and none of the attempts to apply a patch worked.
                                                                        Your mealy mouthed apologies & assurances have proven
                                                                        to be little more than empty self serving PR guff.
                                                                        Frankly it beggers belief that a skin generating the revenue yours does for the network
                                                                        couldn't impress upon iPoker that the importance of serving the customer satisfactorily
                                                                        should outweigh the benefits of additional income derived from late registrations.
                                                                        Last edited by DeeBrown; 05-05-12, 13:15.

Comment

Bet365 have binned the new lobby and segregated their < NL100 players

Comment

its funny i was told 5 years ago to learn other forms of poker. never bothered cos texas hold em is so easy to learn to an above standard level. but online you have no edge anymore. im not taking about software im talking about standard online tournaments. You just need to play a shit load and hope to make a profit. no skill involved. heads up is good but people wont play you if you beat them. and they just lurk and dont play each other. stars zoom poker is even worse. in my opinion people need get up off there arse and play live. but back to my point, texas hold em is a dead game and omaha is next to fall. i for one am going to learn chinese poker. u may say oh shut up thats a luckbox game, but just look at the game your playing? and sure them chinese, great bunch of lads! lets shuffle up and deal .

Comment

Is anyone else having connection problems(Boyles)? Just fired up a couple of games and it keeps cutting out but Stars doesn't so I doubt it's a problem at my end.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                Is anyone else having connection problems(Boyles)? Just fired up a couple of games and it keeps cutting out but Stars doesn't so I doubt it's a problem at my end.
                                                                                was playing on PPP today and nearly fucked the laptop off the wall same ould crack! losing connection all the time. And it certainly wasnt my end.
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

ye my connection on PP keeps going

Comment

Same on will hill.

Comment

I'm really glad it isn't just me, I'm down an awful lot today from sng's because I disconnect like a mofo! I presume there is nothing that can be done but I am so fucking pissed off, €200 just down the drain like that is not fucking cool. Moving back to stars I think
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

happened to me on winner poker at 5pm aboiut 3 times in 10 mins

Comment

I still can't believe that ipoker haven't sorted out the lobby situation.It's a complete joke and because of this I've found myself playing a lot more on pokerstars lately.Alas that has not gone too well as I can't seem to win on this site.Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by emyoueffsee View Post
                                                                                            I still can't believe that ipoker haven't sorted out the lobby situation.It's a complete joke and because of this I've found myself playing a lot more on pokerstars lately.Alas that has not gone too well as I can't seem to win on this site.Anyone else have this problem?
                                                                                            Yes, I also have the problem of not being able to win on Stars. Must be a glitch in the software or something.

Comment

Playing on Boyle yesterday evening and was regularly disconnecting. Thought it must have been my end as wasnt happening anyone else at the table
                                                                                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

Originally posted by MayoPokerTour View Post
                                                                                                Playing on Boyle yesterday evening and was regularly disconnecting. Thought it must have been my end as wasnt happening anyone else at the table
                                                                                                doesnt seem to be skin specific and everyone same time. was in chat box to a reg and he had just been disconnected and we were both on same skin/game at same time and later i had a very short discon (seconds)

all very strange .........................

Comment

massive overlay in tonights supersat to wsop side events............ think ipoker gettin the message yet!!

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                                                                    massive overlay in tonights supersat to wsop side events............ think ipoker gettin the message yet!!
                                                                                                    Wow, that's a massive overlay alright - crazy!

I may be mistaken, but I think in the most recent report by Poker Scout, iPoker was actually down YOY compared to 12 months ago - this means that despite presumably picking up some amount of rest-of-world FTP players, they still lost more players than gained in the meantime! That seems almost unbelievable to me. Pokerstars IS the industry at this point, or as good as. Every other operator will have to be niche or engage in a death-race of ever increasing rakeback and bonuses.

Comment

Is the lobby problem ever going to be fixed?

Comment

Registered for a batch of games on ipoker earlier, and just came back to laptop and noticed they cancelled the $5r $10k and the $15fo $2k so probably other games cancelled aswel

Comment

Are there many overlays these days?

It must be four months now(LOL). I'm surprised most of the tourney schedule hasn't been scrapped tbh but I guess most grinders haven't been bothered enough to change site.

Comment

It must be four months now(LOL). I'm surprised most of the tourney schedule hasn't been scrapped tbh but I guess most grinders haven't been bothered enough to change site.
                                                                                                            Small overlays have been quite common. Smaller field size and low standard in <$10 games has kept me there
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Was about a $9k overlay in the $40k gtd on Saturday and about $15k the week before.
                                                                                                              ~$25k overlay in the $200k gtd last night too.

Comment

was almost 100k overlay in wsop side events sat and i presume the ME sat was much the same,must try and force myself to start using ipoker again with those kind of overlays about

Comment

Originally posted by blanchero View Post
                                                                                                                  was almost 100k overlay in wsop side events sat and i presume the ME sat was much the same
                                                                                                                  5 free packages (65k) IIRC in the ME sat.

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                                  Was about a $9k overlay in the $40k gtd on Saturday and about $15k the week before.
                                                                                                                  ~$25k overlay in the $200k gtd last night too.
                                                                                                                  There was 1k-4k overlay in everything else 10k+ guar on sat night as well. Euros and WSOP arnt helping their terrible software at the moment. Long may it continue anyway.

Comment

Every tourney i played last night there was an overlay, and now i'm in 3 and 2 have an overlay and the 3rd met the gtd exactly.

All the overlays add up even the small ones, surely ipoker must think about packing in or am i way off??
                                                                                                                    Is this overlays just to do with the euros or whats going on?

Comment

Just got this email from an ipoker skin that i haven't played on in months. Don't see any of these in the lobby yet, but pressume they're ipoker wide. Pretty ambitious and tasty seeing as they are on the same day as England v Italy

Plus an amazing line-up of other Guaranteed Tournaments – check out the Sunday schedule (with times in GMT):

19:30 - Sunday Deepstack Freezeout - $10,000 Guaranteed - $33
                                                                                                                      20:00 - $17,000 Guaranteed Freezeout - $60
                                                                                                                      21:00 - Sunday $125,000 Guaranteed Freezeout - $109
                                                                                                                      21:00 - Sunday $15,000 Guaranteed Freezeout - $11
                                                                                                                      22:00 - The Sunday Superstack 500 - $60,000 Guaranteed - $530
                                                                                                                      00:00 - $17,500 Guaranteed - 1 Rebuy / 1 Addon - $109
                                                                                                                      01:00 - $10,000 Guaranteed - $109 Second Chance Tournament - $109
                                                                                                                      02:00 - $40,000 Sunday High Roller - $215

Comment

Finally get a decent stack going in a rebuy tourny on PP software and I get a message saying the site will be down for maintenance in 15 minutes...unbelievably tilted! You'd think they would warn you in advance of registering for a tournament instead of having you waste 2 and a half hours of your day building a stack for nothing. Been told that all tournaments network wide will be cancelled, but I logged on to Boyles and the tourny I was plauying is still in play and I'm being blinded out. Also told I'll be fully refunded but that's scant consolation. Been playing on pokerstars the last few weeks and very little on ipoker, and doing quite well...safe to say I won't be revisiting ipoker anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by nquinn123 View Post
                                                                                                                          Finally get a decent stack going in a rebuy tourny on PP software and I get a message saying the site will be down for maintenance in 15 minutes...unbelievably tilted! You'd think they would warn you in advance of registering for a tournament instead of having you waste 2 and a half hours of your day building a stack for nothing. Been told that all tournaments network wide will be cancelled, but I logged on to Boyles and the tourny I was plauying is still in play and I'm being blinded out. Also told I'll be fully refunded but that's scant consolation. Been playing on pokerstars the last few weeks and very little on ipoker, and doing quite well...safe to say I won't be revisiting ipoker anytime soon.
                                                                                                                          Say hi to Gillian from me

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X