Oh Shite, sorry, I'd no idea of the time
    Clearly.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

New leader newsflash!

Comment

nic and Ed on the heels of the leaders now too

good potential for an epic finish, although probably not in the next three races

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
          The benefit of my 100/1 shot in the dark (Home Farm) has been nullified somewhat!
          Yeah saw a couple of my pinsticker hopes had been picked too so put a small saver on Douvan so i any of them ship so should I

Comment

Race 2 selections

Comment

Just a wee note, I had changed from ghost river(n/r) to a horse in the 5th. Prob won't change anything later on though
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

...I was sweating the favorite Hard in that race ha...

Comment

Leaderboard

rounders turn at the top was short-lived but very tight between the top three

Comment

Race 3 selections

Comment

Yeah hope I don't fall on my own petard here opposing the favs. But I still think someone will produce a big one in the hcap to produce. Nevertheless the 2 overnite leaders sweating like rapiers!

Comment

Oops, even after the slow edit it's actually r4 and not r5 that horse is in.

Hangovers are difficult, apologies. 300 in the exchanges tho, never in doubt this one.
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Da latest

no movement really although luckforsome consolidates a bit

Comment

Race 4 selections

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                              Nevertheless the 2 overnite leaders sweating like rapiers!
                              it's all about the....

Comment

I demand you check mdougs score. I was second last now I'm last. Don't make me call Kayroo

Comment

pissing down on track

should nicely randomise the National

Comment

I just opened up channel 4 stream and saw seriens is 66/1 and aqalim is 50/1, 450 and 200 on exchanges. Such a sick sick gap from the bookies there(even though nobody is gonna back them in fairness).

@careca, I'll be behind you on the next table don't worry
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                      Reminder:

1pm Good

1.01pm Bad

still a few left to post....no mercy will be shown
                                      You're 20 minutes late.
                                      In the interests of fairness, I will allow sp's bets, given his advanced age.

However, if he ships, a monkey of the prize pool is donated to charity.

Justice.
                                      Great to see a man stick to his word

Comment

Race 5 selections

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                          Great to see a man stick to his word
                                          I refer you to Rule 6. Now fuck off, there's a good little chap.

Comment

Leaderboard

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Comment

Elbows and luckforsome negating each other's picks here somewhat

Comment

Lol
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

WP improver

Comment

The Improver appears from nowhere!

Comment

Bollocks
                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

...out of the blue lol.... hope you had it in the bookies as well...

Comment

Cool, I knew someone would have picked that....sick it wasn't me
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Great day's entertainment so far. This is even better than last year's Cheltenham comp.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              Cool, I knew someone would have picked that....sick it wasn't me
                                                              Had it in, edited out this morning when i saw Improver had picked it. Sigh.

Comment

Not a Bob on it, actually totally forgot about it, bad day so far so hoping this will rescue me.

Comment

Was 110 Betfair SP
                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Great day's entertainment so far. This is even better than last year's Cheltenham comp.
                                                                    ...Entertaining???...I cheered home magio ahead of virak then seen the improver had it, we have different opinions on entertaining lol...But yeah this is the most exciting one, great crack keeping an eye on everything...getting to squeaky bum time now baby ha...

Comment

Probably the first time in one of these that the collective end bank will be bigger than the starting one.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Leaderboard

Comment

national picks

Comment

Even if Unioniste and Dell Arca win I still can't win. Sigh

Comment

...
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                I thought you worked in IT
                                                                                I've been at a baby fair in the RDS since early this morning.
                                                                                Just leaving now, if there is a God I'll win this
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Stupid competition where you are hoping the horse you want to win drifts like fuck...

Drift & win one of ye bastards

Comment

What the leaderboard situation now??

Comment

probably the same as the one 6 posts above yours
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

My selection backed from 66's the 40's to leave me just shy of what I need ffs
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

I think we should can Cheltenham and double up on Aintree

Comment

Good luck guys I hope you all win guys.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                              My selection backed from 66's the 40's to leave me just shy of what I need ffs
                                                                                              Lol, I'm holding at 50s to put me barely in the lead. HOLD!

And win obv....

Comment

...I'm officially out, feckers!!...Thanks for running the competition as always....And good luck everyone...
                                                                                                ...Rory and Speith bow their heads and depart...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                  This is all rather entertaining
                                                                                                  It really is. Epic performances by the first four.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                    probably the same as the one 6 posts above yours
                                                                                                    On the phone, couldn't be arsed looking back

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                                      On the phone, couldn't be arsed looking back
                                                                                                      You want some of the 'favourites' to win the rest of the races and it's yours I reckon, over a 2k lead on the people who can catch you now
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

lol

My daughter picked that. Gave her a fiver e/w at 50s.

Comment

...the improver has won it in fucking style!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                            You want some of the 'favourites' to win the rest of the races and it's yours I reckon, over a 2k lead on the people who can catch you now
                                                                                                            or your own choice lol
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Heh, even I'd had the full 100 on it, I'd still be behind.

Comment

Improver runs too good. WP.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                                                  What the leaderboard situation now??
                                                                                                                  I think you will find it is to your satisfaction sir

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

lol

My daughter picked that. Gave her a fiver e/w at 50s.
                                                                                                                      Asked the wife how much I should give her, she said ten.

Can't give her 300+, could be the start of a lifetime of degeneracy.

Comment

Picks in the last

Think it's all locked up but here we go

Comment

If Mr Boss Man can drift from 50s to 66s & win I can get a chop

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X