Oh Shite, sorry, I'd no idea of the time
    Clearly.

New leader newsflash!

nic and Ed on the heels of the leaders now too

good potential for an epic finish, although probably not in the next three races

The benefit of my 100/1 shot in the dark (Home Farm) has been nullified somewhat!
          Yeah saw a couple of my pinsticker hopes had been picked too so put a small saver on Douvan so i any of them ship so should I

Race 2 selections

Just a wee note, I had changed from ghost river(n/r) to a horse in the 5th. Prob won't change anything later on though

...I was sweating the favorite Hard in that race ha...

Leaderboard

rounders turn at the top was short-lived but very tight between the top three

Race 3 selections

Yeah hope I don't fall on my own petard here opposing the favs. But I still think someone will produce a big one in the hcap to produce. Nevertheless the 2 overnite leaders sweating like rapiers!

Oops, even after the slow edit it's actually r4 and not r5 that horse is in.

Hangovers are difficult, apologies. 300 in the exchanges tho, never in doubt this one.

Da latest

no movement really although luckforsome consolidates a bit

Race 4 selections

Nevertheless the 2 overnite leaders sweating like rapiers!
                              it's all about the....

I demand you check mdougs score. I was second last now I'm last. Don't make me call Kayroo

pissing down on track

should nicely randomise the National

I just opened up channel 4 stream and saw seriens is 66/1 and aqalim is 50/1, 450 and 200 on exchanges. Such a sick sick gap from the bookies there(even though nobody is gonna back them in fairness).

@careca, I'll be behind you on the next table don't worry

Reminder:

1pm Good

1.01pm Bad

still a few left to post....no mercy will be shown
                                      You're 20 minutes late.
                                      In the interests of fairness, I will allow sp's bets, given his advanced age.

However, if he ships, a monkey of the prize pool is donated to charity.

Justice.
                                      Great to see a man stick to his word

Race 5 selections

Great to see a man stick to his word
                                          I refer you to Rule 6. Now fuck off, there's a good little chap.

Leaderboard

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Elbows and luckforsome negating each other's picks here somewhat

WP improver

The Improver appears from nowhere!

Bollocks

...out of the blue lol.... hope you had it in the bookies as well...

Cool, I knew someone would have picked that....sick it wasn't me

Great day's entertainment so far. This is even better than last year's Cheltenham comp.

Cool, I knew someone would have picked that....sick it wasn't me
                                                              Had it in, edited out this morning when i saw Improver had picked it. Sigh.

Not a Bob on it, actually totally forgot about it, bad day so far so hoping this will rescue me.

Was 110 Betfair SP

Great day's entertainment so far. This is even better than last year's Cheltenham comp.
                                                                    ...Entertaining???...I cheered home magio ahead of virak then seen the improver had it, we have different opinions on entertaining lol...But yeah this is the most exciting one, great crack keeping an eye on everything...getting to squeaky bum time now baby ha...

Probably the first time in one of these that the collective end bank will be bigger than the starting one.

Leaderboard

national picks

Even if Unioniste and Dell Arca win I still can't win. Sigh

I thought you worked in IT
                                                                                I've been at a baby fair in the RDS since early this morning.
                                                                                Just leaving now, if there is a God I'll win this

Stupid competition where you are hoping the horse you want to win drifts like fuck...

Drift & win one of ye bastards

What the leaderboard situation now??

probably the same as the one 6 posts above yours

My selection backed from 66's the 40's to leave me just shy of what I need ffs

I think we should can Cheltenham and double up on Aintree

Good luck guys I hope you all win guys.

My selection backed from 66's the 40's to leave me just shy of what I need ffs
                                                                                              Lol, I'm holding at 50s to put me barely in the lead. HOLD!

And win obv....

...I'm officially out, feckers!!...Thanks for running the competition as always....And good luck everyone...
                                                                                                ...Rory and Speith bow their heads and depart...

This is all rather entertaining
                                                                                                  It really is. Epic performances by the first four.

probably the same as the one 6 posts above yours
                                                                                                    On the phone, couldn't be arsed looking back

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                                      On the phone, couldn't be arsed looking back
                                                                                                      You want some of the 'favourites' to win the rest of the races and it's yours I reckon, over a 2k lead on the people who can catch you now

My daughter picked that. Gave her a fiver e/w at 50s.

...the improver has won it in fucking style!!!...

You want some of the 'favourites' to win the rest of the races and it's yours I reckon, over a 2k lead on the people who can catch you now
                                                                                                            or your own choice lol

Heh, even I'd had the full 100 on it, I'd still be behind.

Improver runs too good. WP.

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                                                  What the leaderboard situation now??
                                                                                                                  I think you will find it is to your satisfaction sir

My daughter picked that. Gave her a fiver e/w at 50s.
                                                                                                                      Asked the wife how much I should give her, she said ten.

Can't give her 300+, could be the start of a lifetime of degeneracy.

Picks in the last

Think it's all locked up but here we go

If Mr Boss Man can drift from 50s to 66s & win I can get a chop