The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

Hero (BB): $24.80
    UTG: $28.71
    CO: $26.14
    BTN: $25.00
    SB: $19.89

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with K:club: A:heart:
    1 fold, CO raises to $0.85, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.25, CO calls $1.40

Flop: ($4.60) 9:spade: A:spade: J:club: (2 players)
    Hero bets $2.20, CO calls $2.20

Turn: ($9.00) Q:heart: (2 players)
    Hero bets $3.75, CO raises to $8.40,
    HERO???

Bet more on te flop

Fold now though

Comment

made his mistake on the flop by not betting more.

turn bet is crazy weak too.

Fold without reads though

Comment

All your bets are too small.

3bet to $2.90 ish.
        Cbet much bigger on a wet board like that.
        Need some reads and numbers to give a proper opinion but i prob c/f the turn.
        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

At that level, from experience, I'd be betting close to pot on the flop, if not pot, then still pretty big on the turn. You have a hand to play for stacks, so getting the whole stack in over 3 streets shoud be the aim. Try and set up your betting so you have a pot size bet or less on the river.

Never mind betting less to balance and that because no one is paying attention. Bet for value, always.

Turn card is pretty bad... I'd fold now as played. I really dont see him bluffing too often here, even with your turn sizing and any raise for value has us beaten. The only thing that'd make me shove is if he is super aggro with draws/combos.
          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Flop bet size is pretty standard no??

The 3b is def too small oop.

I'd fold now anyway, but I think I prefer to check the turn.
            Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
              Flop bet size is pretty standard no??

The 3b is def too small oop.

I'd fold now anyway, but I think I prefer to check the turn.
              It depends I guess... whats the calling 2.20 for thats he's not calling 3 for? or 3.50? I dont mind bettting less given its a 3bet pot but they are a little bit deeper than standard and I still think he'll peel a ton with loads of draws and most pairs, especially at that level, I think betting less is leaving value behind from the hands he check/folds the turn with? No?
              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                At that level, from experience, I'd be betting close to pot on the flop, if not pot, then still pretty big on the turn. You have a hand to play for stacks, so getting the whole stack in over 3 streets shoud be the aim. Try and set up your betting so you have a pot size bet or less on the river.

Never mind betting less to balance and that because no one is paying attention. Bet for value, always.

Turn card is pretty bad... I'd fold now as played. I really dont see him bluffing too often here, even with your turn sizing and any raise for value has us beaten. The only thing that'd make me shove is if he is super aggro with draws/combos.
                With your bet sizing you have basically all your stack in on the turn, which means you can never bluff the river and you will be shocked at how much people call turn and fold the river even in 3bet pots. If you bet pot on flop and turn you only have $4 left in your stack with a pot of over $41 on the river.

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                It depends I guess... whats the calling 2.20 for thats he's not calling 3 for? or 3.50? I dont mind bettting less given its a 3bet pot but they are a little bit deeper than standard and I still think he'll peel a ton with loads of draws and most pairs, especially at that level, I think betting less is leaving value behind from the hands he check/folds the turn with? No?
                It's 100bb deep, his 3b pre is to small, I usually go 11bb OOP and 9BB IP. I then half pot all streets as you get the money in this way pretty easily.

As played though, I would probably check the turn, as its a really bad card us aginst his range.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                  With your bet sizing you have basically all your stack in on the turn, which means you can never bluff the river and you will be shocked at how much people call turn and fold the river even in 3bet pots. If you bet pot on flop and turn you only have $4 left in your stack with a pot of over $41 on the river.
                  I wouldnt ever be bluffing the river in a 3bet pot at 25nl so its moot. I just dont think it'll ever be profitable at this level. People call.

I do agree that betting pot is prob a bit overkill, I still think betting more is better though, I suppose the message Im trying to get across is always bet more than you think you should. Im much more shocked at what people call with than what people fold.

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                  It's 100bb deep, his 3b pre is to small, I usually go 11bb OOP and 9BB IP. I then half pot all streets as you get the money in this way pretty easily.

As played though, I would probably check the turn, as its a really bad card us aginst his range.
                  Its 120bb deep which should make a difference, albeit slight. 3b is too small, I agree, again, if betting for value (which I genuinely believe you should only be doing at this level) then bet bigger.

Comment

Working...
                  X