£1-2 hand live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£1-2 hand live

This is a hand i played in london over the weekend. Im just interested as to how all players in the hand played as im curious as to what i would have done in each spot.

7 handed

Villian 1 stack £150

Villian 2 stack £400

4 players call 7 pre i call on button with 78jq

flop £30 Ac Kd 10d

sb checks, villian 1 bets £15, villian 2 calls i make it £105 or so im playing £210,sb folds,

Villian 1 - his effctive hand is AK with the nuts diamond flush draw.

Villian 2 - his hand is three pair AK10

Reads

Its obvious i have JQ for the nuts here both

Villian 1 is unlikely to have nuts as he would have bet pot as this was what they done when they floppedthe goods.

Villian 1 will be pretty sure if he calls villian 2 will fold !

Villian 1 and 2 are decent players if stacks go in they have a strong hand.

Questions

Can villian 1 call me?

Can villian 2 call/shove me if villian 1 folds.

Can villian 2 call if villian 1 calls.

Did i play it ok ? Im expecting folds and happy to take down a £60 pot as my had i not exactly that strong.
    Pm for rakeback deals

Do you have any diamonds? Does Villain 2? What are Villain 1's side cards? All makes a difference in terms of equity

In general, Villain one cant ever fold his hand unless he is sure you have a higher set, he is 47% against the naked nuts, even with a dead Ace and King

Villain 2 should never be continuing

Because you know exactly what they have....[or even if you dont, you know if the board pairs or a diamond rolls you are never putting more money in] I think flatting and under repping your hand with position, with the added benefit of having very high visiibility against your opponents, and no tough turn decisions, plus you might induce a large turn bet for protection, plus their equity goes way down on blank turns, all combine to mean flatting the flop is better. Shoving is obviously +ev too

Comment

Yeah i much prefer flatting here.

Hand 2 is an easy fold, hand 1 is an easy get it allin.
      Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
        Do you have any diamonds? Does Villain 2? What are Villain 1's side cards? All makes a difference in terms of equity

In general, Villain one cant ever fold his hand unless he is sure you have a higher set, he is 47% against the naked nuts, even with a dead Ace and King

Villain 2 should never be continuing

Because you know exactly what they have....[or even if you dont, you know if the board pairs or a diamond rolls you are never putting more money in] I think flatting and under repping your hand with position, with the added benefit of having very high visiibility against your opponents, and no tough turn decisions, plus you might induce a large turn bet for protection, plus their equity goes way down on blank turns, all combine to mean flatting the flop is better. Shoving is obviously +ev too
        Ya i hold the Jd sorry for leaving that out. At the time i obviously dont know if villian 2 holds diamonds so i assume its irrelevant.

Ya i can understand the positives of flatting and it was pretty much personal reasons that made me make the pot bet. I was at the time just playing to pass time to a flight didnt really want to be playing etc....

We will assume me potting or flatting is ok but flatting obv better.

If we say i take the route of flatting the flop how does villian 1 progress with this hand pot is £75 if i flat his stack is £135. Lets assume turn is a blank card as its pretty easy to play if you hit.
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Working...
        X