Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
    I'm completely hooked. But word of warning, it's 4000+ pages deep right now and will be 6-7000 pages by the time it's finished. If it's ever finished
    I guess it would be one of those books i dip in and out of.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
      A paedophile could say they identify as a child. Probably get away with it.
      Just no.

Comment

Kate bush ...have a good sunday yall

This song was part 5 of "The Ninth Wave" on the "Hounds Of Love" album from 1985. The music is traditional folk tunes collected by her brother Paddy Bush. Ka...

Comment

PSV and P+F should go on a date together sometime...
          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Is the football only on TG4 ?
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
              That's a simplistic solution. But physiology is not that simple.
              What if somebody was born a female but has been on male hormone treatment for the last 6 years. Still ok to compete with the women? Of course not.
              Disqualified under performance enhancing drugs rules.

Comment

Scum gonna scum #connolly
                Last edited by Guest; 09-04-17, 16:05.

Comment

Title IX equality regulations in the US mean that equal funding must be allocated to both male and female sports in schools and colleges. By switching sides they are gonna get the support of an elite athlete, support they might not have gotten competing against people of their own sex.

I'm not saying they're faking it, but there are clearly huge benefits to faking it.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Massive miss.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Better team on the day won I think. Hopefully they'll meet again in Croker later in the year!

Comment

I was quite distressed by the conduct of some of the Dublin fans around me today.full of hilarious 'Dublin wit' when they were winning,they quickly resorted to gutter talk when they had it put up them.for shame

Comment

What do you like psv, we can try to discuss a topic that won't irritate for once.

Comment

Ironically my phone wants to autocorrect psv to PwC

Comment

Watching the RTE news there, gotta love that the theft of 40 sheep from a mountain gets a full 3 minute slot.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                I was quite distressed by the conduct of some of the Dublin fans around me today.full of hilarious 'Dublin wit' when they were winning,they quickly resorted to gutter talk when they had it put up them.for shame
                                Standard Dubs.

Only saw it on a tiny screen from a distance but it looked like the Kildare lad chose to dive thinking he'd get a penalty rather than having a go at trying to score himself but the imbicile was a yard outside so only got a free.

Shocking carry on, I hope I am wrong. Was it Healy or the sub Slattery ?
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Hope to see blood of the dubs left on the Crome park pitch today.nice bit of needle to the buildup
                                  Hope you're ok M8

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    Standard Dubs.

Only saw it on a tiny screen from a distance but it looked like the Kildare lad chose to dive thinking he'd get a penalty rather than having a go at trying to score himself but the imbicile was a yard outside so only got a free.

Shocking carry on, I hope I am wrong. Was it Healy or the sub Slattery ?
                                    Don't know who it was but yes I saw exactly what you saw

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                      Hope you're ok M8
                                      Tnxs hun

Comment

Gotta love when the crazy on the train is on the opposite aisle. Poor man opposite me pulling out all the stops with his newspaper to head the lad off but he didn't pack his headphones so he's goosed

Comment

Go on the kingdom . We needed that way more than Dublin. Be interesting if they meet again later in the year.

Comment

...Pretty sure I have one standing ticket for Ed Sheeran for Wednesday Gig... Would absolutely love to be able to get a 2nd ticket, if anyone could help it would be so so appreciated...

Comment

'Ladies day at Aintree' is worth a google image search.
                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Went out to walk the dog about 10:45am yesterday. Stopped at a pub about 12 for a lunchtime pint and sat in the beer garden for about an hour. Wandered up to a friend's BBQ and lit it and cooked for them. Didn't really notice I'd been in the sun all day till I started to feel a bit nauseous.

Think I got sun stroke, and was passed out in bed at about 7:30pm.

Lovely sleep was had but I look like I've been a week in Spain. Too pasty for April's weather. Embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                  Went out to walk the dog about 10:45am yesterday. Stopped at a pub about 12 for a lunchtime pint and sat in the beer garden for about an hour. Wandered up to a friend's BBQ and lit it and cooked for them. Didn't really notice I'd been in the sun all day till I started to feel a bit nauseous.

Lovely sleep was had but I look like I've been a week in Spain. Too pasty for April's weather. Embarrassing.
                                                  Is the dog ok

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                    Is the dog ok
                                                    Dog survived alright. Enjoyed the BBQ with the rest of the heads whilst I was asleep in a spare room.

Comment

Playing my biggest buyin poker tourney i'll probably ever play in a few mins. Ever so slightly out of practice but going on the premise if I don't know what i'm doing, how can they

GL to anyone else in ( i know of one other from here at least)

Comment

What would the average 18 handicapper expect to shoot playing Augusta in a Masters set up, over four days, off pro tees.

+150?

Comment

Dog survived alright. Enjoyed the BBQ with the rest of the heads whilst I was asleep in a spare room.
                                                          Online ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                            What would the average 18 handicapper expect to shoot playing Augusta in a Masters set up, over four days, off pro tees.

+150?
                                                            - 50 balls IMO

Comment

+150?
                                                              Over 4 days +150 would be very optimistic imo

Comment

+150?
                                                                That course today who knows, a friend of mine plays off +2, he reckons the standard PGA guys are playing to +10 on your average course. I would think you'd be lucky to finish +150 off 18

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                  Online ?
                                                                  nah, Live BBQ believe it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                    ...Pretty sure I have one standing ticket for Ed Sheeran for Wednesday Gig... Would absolutely love to be able to get a 2nd ticket, if anyone could help it would be so so appreciated...
                                                                    ...Think I have just gotten my 2nd standing ticket...sweet jasus she will love me :-)...

Comment

Masters Sunday back 9 about to start, ah yes. Has to be one of the highlights of the year. This next couple of hours .

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                        Watching the RTE news there, gotta love that the theft of 40 sheep from a mountain gets a full 3 minute slot.
                                                                        Just seen Farmer Mickey Joe O'Shea on the 9:00, I could hardly understand a word he was he was saying, it might help his cause recovering the sheep if he could speak English to the nation.

Comment

Selling Orange crop and Justin Rose .

Comment

That's what you get for inviting yourself around for a bbq.
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

This Garcia hombre is a noted choker, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                This Garcia hombre is a noted choker, right?
                                                                                You don't think the Seve dynamic will have an effect?

Comment

its over

Comment

Originally posted by Blip View Post
                                                                                    You don't think the Seve dynamic will have an effect?
                                                                                    Could do actually, maybe that's just the thing to give him the clutch.

Having said that, he's looking a little blowy uppy the last shot or two.

Comment

Are you ok? Get somewhere cool and drink lots of cold water. It's possibly the heat from the BBQ as well as the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                        Playing my biggest buyin poker tourney i'll probably ever play in a few mins. Ever so slightly out of practice but going on the premise if I don't know what i'm doing, how can they

GL to anyone else in ( i know of one other from here at least)
                                                                                        GL..

Comment

Jesus Sergio.

Clutch disappears once he walks onto 10 on Sunday

Comment

Poor auld Sergio.

Comment

Jesus Sergio.

Clutch disappears once he walks onto 10 on Sunday
                                                                                              Yep confirmed choker

Comment

Kooooooochhhh

Classy stuff from him too

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                  Kooooooochhhh

Classy stuff from him too
                                                                                                  Yeah, that was great. Kid was made up

Comment

Yep confirmed choker
                                                                                                    Pretty ugly.

Great tv.

Comment

such resolve

Comment

Yep confirmed choker
                                                                                                        Maybe he's really honouring Seve, that was some shot

Comment

This Rose chap looks like some sort of golf-programmed robot.

Comment

Rose is playing so consistently all round. He'll need to blow up probably for anyone else to win.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                              Rose is playing so consistently all round. He'll need to blow up probably for anyone else to win.
                                                                                                              Rose has clutch, he won't blow up. We'll need a charge from someone

Comment

Is Fowler supposed to be a cool hipster-type golfer dude?

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                                  ...Think I have just gotten my 2nd standing ticket...sweet jasus she will love me :-)...
                                                                                                                  Enjoy. Both of you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kVVn80pFOc

He isn't bad

Comment

I dont dislike Ed, but not feeling it in that version at all at all.
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Far from over. Rose to pull one on the 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                        Is Fowler supposed to be a cool hipster-type golfer dude?
                                                                                                                        No man, he is.

Comment

No man, he is.
                                                                                                                          Big bible basher. Himself and Bubba meet up each week on tour
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X