No announcement yet.

Football-betting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small wager on Estonia to nick a draw in Belfast @ 4.6 on Betfair for an interest bet tonight. Beat Finland and drew with Iceland in warm up friendlies and won in Greece in last Nations League game. Hopefully keep it tight and get a goal for a 1-1.

Edit - better do a saver on the win @ 10.5 just in case (prob get tonked 4-0 now but anyway)
    Last edited by Dice75; 21-03-19, 19:23.

Comment

Middlesbrough to win at Nottm Forest @ 2.50
      Gillingham to win at Bradford @ 2.7
      Leeds at Brentford @ 2

Comment

Any season bets done?

Sheffield Utd (down)
        Reading (down)
        Southend (down)
        Salford (up)
        €10k

Sheffield United (down)
        WBA (up)
        Peterboro (up)
        Plymouth (up)
        €10k

Kane (TGS)
        Leeds (win)
        Rochdale (down)
        Crawley (down)
        Wrexham (up)
        €20k

Comment

Portugal -1.5 Corners @ 1.90 2x

Comment

Swiss Vs Ire tonight at 3/1 for the draw looks very decent

0-0 at 7/1 and 1-1 at 13/2 also look generous

Comment

Originally posted by Irisheman View Post
              Swiss Vs Ire tonight at 3/1 for the draw looks very decent

0-0 at 7/1 and 1-1 at 13/2 also look generous
              I dont bet on Irish matches bar the odd 1st scorer punt but I'd have thought the Swiss area lump job @ 1/2 or even on the minus 1 handicap tbh.

Although COYBIG

Comment

I'm on the Swiss -1, and gone on the -2 here also. If we beat them, they are out, they will be giving everything in this game and our performance against Georgia was shocking
                A draw means nothing to us either really. They're not going to fuck up either game, and one extra point means nothing Vs Denmark when it comes down to head to head.

We have to win either game, I hope I lose my money and we funk it tonight!
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

On Ireland to win @ 13/2 and a double of Ireland to win plus Connolly anytime scorer @ 18/1

Comment

Unders looks a huge price at 1.7, can't see us being any less cautious than normal despite the circumstances, it's all we know. 17 of our last 20 competitive matches have gone under 2.5. Pitch is a disgrace too apparently so won't suit flowing football.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Ireland to lose 5 zip 60 to 1 . Cash out opportunities I'd say

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                        I'm on the Swiss -1, and gone on the -2 here also. If we beat them, they are out, they will be giving everything in this game and our performance against Georgia was shocking
                        A draw means nothing to us either really. They're not going to fuck up either game, and one extra point means nothing Vs Denmark when it comes down to head to head.

We have to win either game, I hope I lose my money and we funk it tonight!
                        A draw means Denmark qualify and would have nothing to play for in Dublin next month
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

Originally posted by MayoPokerTour View Post
                          A draw means Denmark qualify and would have nothing to play for in Dublin next month
                          No

If we draw and then beat Denmark in Dublin we would go through

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                            No

If we draw and then beat Denmark in Dublin we would go through
                            You know theres two qualification places right? What Mayo said was right providing Denmark beat Gib
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                              You know theres two qualification places right? What Mayo said was right providing Denmark beat Gib
                              I do know 2 teams qualify, thanks.

I misread his comment as if he was speaking about our standing vs Denmark, forgetting about the Swiss.

A draw or loss here for us and we’ll have to beat Denmark.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                I do know 2 teams qualify, thanks.

I misread his comment as if he was speaking about our standing vs Denmark, forgetting about the Swiss.

A draw here for us and we’ll have to beat Denmark.
                                Yeah facing an already qualified Danes should be a big advantage so the draw tonight is far more important than has been touted by the media.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Odds on the game last night, can anyone explain this anomaly please, unless im missing something blindingly obvious?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

Think Gary Cahill is worth a dirty tenner @70/1 FGS for Palace against City

City no CB's and Cahill while nowhere near prolific, has always been a bit of a threat at corners

Comment

Chelsea v Ajax - Both Teams To Score

Comment

Winamax have a riduclous in-play bet for the Dortmund v PSG game.

place at least three single pre-match bets, from the following list of bet types:

First goal time interval
                                        Correct score
                                        Anytime goalscorer

You will be credited with a free bet at the start of the match to be placed In-Play on the same match. The amount of the free bet is equal to the smallest wager of the three bets placed, with a €50 limit.
                                        This part is BS though, yeah?

Should your free bet win, the net winnings would be credited to your Winamax account. For example, if you win a €50 free bet with odds of 3/1, then €100 will be credited to your account (3x€50 - €50 wager).

Comment

Working...
                                        X