X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
    Never in doubt...EZ game.
    lol
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

QPR 7/5 and West Ham +1 8/11

Comment

Hard to gauge some games today what with the quick turnaround but Stoke are an absolute must bet today at 10/11. Coming off a good performance/result away to Everton now they are at home to WBA. WBA are relegation fodder and Stoke have a decent home record. Irvine is feeling the pressure and today's game could be the one that fires the trigger.

Obvious is obvious was the order of the day for Boxing day fixtures with plenty of the big favourites obliging. The obvious one today is goals at WHL. Both to score is pretty skinny at 8/15 but again I think it's a great bet, I wouldn't put off the brave out there backing over 3.5 in the goals market either.

Few games I like for btts today, so without going into any detail they are at:

Blackburn
        P'Boro
        Bradford
        Carlisle

Comment

Agree Stoke were the first team to hop of the sheet at me
          location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Spurs have been embarrassingly bad against sides in the Top 3 last few seasons, getting proper hidings far more often than not. United -1 at 10/3 a decent play for me today.
            Profit before people.

Comment

On a -1 double. United and Chelsea.

Comment

Benteke,austin and yaya toure anytime goal treble for me at 12/1
                https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

6/4 United now...... Time to pull the trigger. All aboard.

Comment

Lolz

Unbelievable Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                      Hard to gauge some games today what with the quick turnaround but Stoke are an absolute must bet today at 10/11. Coming off a good performance/result away to Everton now they are at home to WBA. WBA are relegation fodder and Stoke have a decent home record. Irvine is feeling the pressure and today's game could be the one that fires the trigger.

Obvious is obvious was the order of the day for Boxing day fixtures with plenty of the big favourites obliging. The obvious one today is goals at WHL. Both to score is pretty skinny at 8/15 but again I think it's a great bet, I wouldn't put off the brave out there backing over 3.5 in the goals market either.

Blackburn
                      P'Boro
                      Bradford
                      Carlisle

Shite day at the office, thankfully Stokes win reduces the blow somewhat.

Comment

Heads up again: Pool vs Swansea game tonight same again for you value lovers
                        Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                        heads up: bet365 have their occasional great deal on united game today, gluck
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Is 9/2 not a massive price for Swansea?
                          airport, lol

Comment

Traditionally liverpool swansea has been a high scoring affair during the SAS era, but before SAS there was only 1 goal scored in the first three premership fixtures. Both teams have had mixed form so far this season, and looking at recent home/away form, liverpool have been very average and swansea have been very poor away from wales. A win here for either side would be crucial, but imo at the back of both managers heads they will will be thinking about not losing more so than going out to win. Hence i believe it will be a cagey affair. 3 bets that i fancy here are:

0-0 @12/1
                            Draw @3/1
                            Under 2.5 @evens

Smaller stakes on the 1st two and a big bet on the unders. Probably just ruined my chances of winning anything by writing that, but sure feck it.

PS. The flash scores app is top class for football results and previews etc. Best app ive encountered bar none.

Comment

Blackburn
                              P'Boro
                              Bradford
                              Carlisle
                              Should have bet on this too

Comment

Well fuck that for a game of darts 😕

Comment

Heads up again: Pool vs Swansea game tonight same again for you value lovers
                                  Same again for united stoke
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

West brom to win both halves vs Gateshead 13/10 with paddy power.

Pulis first game in charge, against non league opposition
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                      West brom to win both halves vs Gateshead 13/10 with paddy power.

Pulis first game in charge, against non league opposition
                                      Noice!!
                                      I added this to my acca but unfortunately all other teams are not winning. Nice to have 1 winner of 5 though . Lots of profits to DP!
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Can someone in the know please give me the results of the Bahrain Cup earlier - Flashscore still hasn't updated and there isn't even a mention on the teams twitter accounts.
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Can someone in the know please give me the results of the Bahrain Cup earlier - Flashscore still hasn't updated and there isn't even a mention on the teams twitter accounts.
                                          Bahrain SC 4 - 1 Qalali
                                          Al Ahli 1 - 0 Isa Town
                                          Al Shabab 0 - 1 Muharraq

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                            Bahrain SC 4 - 1 Qalali
                                            Al Ahli 1 - 0 Isa Town
                                            Al Shabab 0 - 1 Muharraq
                                            Sorry should have been more specific, was actually after one of those 3 and this one
                                            Al-Ittihad - Al-Budaiya
                                            cheers fd
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Sorry should have been more specific, was actually after one of those 3 and this one
                                              Al-Ittihad - Al-Budaiya
                                              cheers fd
                                              That's seems to be a 3pm kick off tomorrow.

Bookmark this. It's usually fairly quick to get results up.

Edit - I thought today was Wednesday so nm. Obviously slow on Bahrain games!

Comment

1-0 to Ittihad in-play here

Livescore - Place where you can find live soccer results. All is real time. Soccer leagues from all over the world.

Comment

Treble for me today. Man City win, Burnley both to score and Swansea both to score.

Comment

Comment

Coquelin to be carded 9/4

Later on, Athletico win @ 5/1 and Athletico +1 @ 11/8

Comment

Really like the 5/2 odds Boyles are offering on a sending off in the second half of the Roma vs Nazio match, considering the line on full game red card is 11/10 in most places, the 5/2 2nd half is far more appealing given the higher proportion of reds are brandished later in games.

This is a heated derby at the worst of times but for the first time in years they're both battling away near the head of the table which should only add extra intensity and needle to the game.
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                          Really like the 5/2 odds Boyles are offering on a sending off in the second half of the Roma vs Nazio match, considering the line on full game red card is 11/10 in most places, the 5/2 2nd half is far more appealing given the higher proportion of reds are brandished later in games.

This is a heated derby at the worst of times but for the first time in years they're both battling away near the head of the table which should only add extra intensity and needle to the game.

8 yellows four goals looks like all it was short was a red.
                                                          location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Defoe to score anytime versus Spurs today at 7/2. He has a habit of scoring on his debut and these kind of things are usually nailed on.
                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Kinda like Over 2.5 goals at 5/6, and match result and BTTS (Ivory C) at 14/5 in the Ivory Coast v Guinea game.

If you don't include Ivory Coast's 3 most recent friendlies, then both teams have scored in 16 of their previous 17 matches (the exception being the final group game v Cameroon where both teams have already qualified in the 1-2 position), with 14 of them going over 2.5 goals. If you go back 15 more games, there were over 2.5 goals scored in 13 of them so it's 27/32 in the O2.5 column.

Both teams have scored in 10 of Guinea's last 12 games, with 9 of then going over 2.5 goals.

Both teams should go on the attack, and neither defence is much to shout home about, so expecting goals in it.

Comment

Kinda like Over 2.5 goals at 5/6, and match result and BTTS (Ivory C) at 14/5 in the Ivory Coast v Guinea game.

If you don't include Ivory Coast's 3 most recent friendlies, then both teams have scored in 16 of their previous 17 matches (the exception being the final group game v Cameroon where both teams have already qualified in the 1-2 position), with 14 of them going over 2.5 goals. If you go back 15 more games, there were over 2.5 goals scored in 13 of them so it's 27/32 in the O2.5 column.

Both teams have scored in 10 of Guinea's last 12 games, with 9 of then going over 2.5 goals.

Both teams should go on the attack, and neither defence is much to shout home about, so expecting goals in it.
                                                                Btts and ic to win is 3s on PP

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                  Btts and ic to win is 3s on PP
                                                                  I actually put the bet on PP at 12/5 because the 14/5 was gone just after i posted. It's 9/4 now. Where did you see 3s?

Comment

I actually put the bet on PP at 12/5 because the 14/5 was gone just after i posted. It's 9/4 now. Where did you see 3s?
                                                                    power play enhanced special. it's been there most of the day as i saw it this morning and put the bet on when i posted earlier.

just checked there and it seems to have been removed at 4pm.

Power Play
                                                                    Enhanced Special
                                                                    Enhanced Ivory Coast Special
                                                                    20th of January 2015 4:00 pm
                                                                    Enhanced Special
                                                                    Ivory Coast to win and both teams to score @ 3/1

Comment

On West Ham at 19/4

Comment

Having a look at the coupon here, anyone else think Palace are overpriced today?

Comment

I'll take that as a no then....

Comment

I'll take that as a no then....
                                                                            I think it is. They were 19/10 earlier in the week though. I also like Stoke at 4/5 at home to a QPR side that has lost 10/10 away this season.

Comment

I think it is. They were 19/10 earlier in the week though. I also like Stoke at 4/5 at home to a QPR side that has lost 10/10 away this season.
                                                                              Had Stoke earmarked also, I'm also hearing Lincoln are in a bit of disarray in the conference so I'm taking some of the 7/5 about Dover.

Comment

Had Stoke earmarked also, I'm also hearing Lincoln are in a bit of disarray in the conference so I'm taking some of the 7/5 about Dover.
                                                                                I like Ipswich home to Wigan too.

I can't turn down a treble on Juve, Roma and Lazio in Serie A either!

Comment

I'm against the bbv grain today with that enhanced special. Have 2 pegs left in an acca but they are spurs and west ham so can Liverpool lose at home plz and ty!!

It was a 5am bet placed 2 weeks ago lolz, come on the hammers!!
                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Mufc -1
                                                                                    Southampton -1
                                                                                    Chelsea

My treble for the weekend. Pays about 13/1

Comment

Disaster. Chase is on

Comment

On Liverpool at 5/4 with money back as free bet if it's a draw.
                                                                                        On conflicting bets for West Ham United - West Ham win at 16/5 and Rooney AT at 21/10.
                                                                                        And Silva anytime 9/4.

Comment

Like the 10/11 on qpr plus one at home v Southampton , qpr are generally decent at home and should be up for this even with harry gone.. also like Sunderland plus one against Swansea at same price too.. small double on both to won at 17/1
                                                                                          https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Paddy power have the free bet offer if it's a draw in the Liverpool game if you back either side to win. 50 max. I can't remember the last time I punted Liverpool in a game but I think that is too good to turn down. I was going to have a look at Liverpool either way given respective forms but wit Gerrard starting in midfield it put me off without the offer but I still think Liverpool should have too much for them.

Also backed Coutinho to score at 5-1 and 60-1 to score to 2+. Just think he is a little overpriced. He has been in great form the last few weeks and hopefully the worldly he scored at Bolton might kick him on to score a few more goals over the course of the season.

Opr

Comment

The 90s kids

walcott
                                                                                              terry
                                                                                              puncheon
                                                                                              milner
                                                                                              mane
                                                                                              defoe
                                                                                              henderson

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                On Liverpool at 5/4 with money back as free bet if it's a draw.
                                                                                                On conflicting bets for West Ham United - West Ham win at 16/5 and Rooney AT at 21/10.
                                                                                                And Silva anytime 9/4.
                                                                                                The reverse wincast on Rooney is 22/1 with Will Hill.

Comment

Chelsea Liverpool Southampton @5/1 on betfair for me.
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

overs in qpr @ 6/5 &5/6 spurs game
                                                                                                    swans sunderland draw
                                                                                                    burton and wycombe both dnb's

was going to go rochdale at 6/4 as seemed huge but postponed which sucks

gonna be betting on pp for everton/pool game, money back special is great.. might just chance everton. SPORT!
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Chelsea City Southampton and Swansea for me today.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                                        Chelsea City Southampton and Swansea for me today.
                                                                                                        That should have Chelsea and City -1

Comment

Arsenal Chelsea Liverpool Swansea and Newcastle for me.

Comment

Qpr +1 Chelsea -1 Liverpool treble for me just shy of 8/1

Comment

Can anyone find the red market for the Madrid derby? Still not showing on Oddschecker

Edit - 5/4 seems like a decent price. The referee in charge has sent off a player in the last 5 city derbies he's refereed, so hopefully he tries to ruin this one too!

Discover the best football betting sites and learn everything you need to know about betting on the beautiful game online.
                                                                                                              Last edited by Flushdraw; 07-02-15, 14:40.

Comment

Harry Kane's odds on PFA Young Player of the Year have been coming in so much over the last few weeks. Got 5/1 2 weeks ago, and he was 2/1 just after he scored that 2nd goal. 13/8 now joint fav with Hazard and he'll probably go shorter before the day is out.

Comment

Originally posted by shanboghted View Post
                                                                                                                  Like the 10/11 on qpr plus one at home v Southampton , qpr are generally decent at home and should be up for this even with harry gone.. also like Sunderland plus one against Swansea at same price too.. small double on both to won at 17/1
                                                                                                                  Backed this along with chelsea in a 4.5/1 treble... Looking okay now!
                                                                                                                  "Think of what your opponent wants you to do, and then do the opposite"

Comment

overs in qpr @ 6/5 &5/6 spurs game
                                                                                                                    swans sunderland draw
                                                                                                                    burton and wycombe both dnb's

was going to go rochdale at 6/4 as seemed huge but postponed which sucks

gonna be betting on pp for everton/pool game, money back special is great.. might just chance everton. SPORT!
                                                                                                                    fuck ya qpr & soton! Acca no gooooood
                                                                                                                    burnley overs to have some interest in this game. €25 on perez and di maria first scorers with money back shtuff. So hungover!
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Two draws and a United win for me today for small money treble.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                                                        Two draws and a United win for me today for small money treble.
                                                                                                                        Looking good

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                          Looking good
                                                                                                                          Meh, got a sweat anyway. West Ham away is always tricky for United.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X