This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
    Did you try expanseys for Motorola? I think that's where I'm. Gonna be purchasing the moto force. It's availble in two days.
    Yeah. More expensive and not in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
      Yeah. More expensive and not in stock.
      Free delivery though I think too. Is there huge difference like?
      Does it say stock due in etc?
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Free delivery though I think too. Is there huge difference like?
        Does it say stock due in etc?
        Only white one in stock on Expansys and it's about €50 more expensive regardless of the colour.

Is Expansys that cheap in general? Looking around there i din't see too much value.

Comment

Only white one in stock on Expansys and it's about €50 more expensive regardless of the colour.

Is Expansys that cheap in general? Looking around there i din't see too much value.
          Not 100% but the phone I'm looking for is more or less same price there as it is everywhere. They do refurbished stuff too.
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

I'm sorry but anyone who gets their entertaininment looking at someone having a breakdown has serious issues.

I mean its not like she is some evil character behaving out of character, this is Sinead FFS we all know the score and surely anyone with any humanity knows to leave her be.

Anyone who comments on her facefuck deserves to be lobotomised.

Edit.. The fucking scumbag journos are all over the front pages with it already fucking shower of half literate slime. So much for all that mental health awareness they and the facebook morons were plastering all over the place a few months ago.
            Last edited by Strewelpeter; 30-11-15, 13:10.
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Jesus bono gave a shout out to Denis o brien at one of the U2 concerts, apparently he was there with a huge security detail
              Then of course they had St.Panti up on stage for a load of selfies on the Saturday
              Muck

Comment

Post after post on a daily basis ranting about kids the fathers. She looking for someone to put her up for a while to get away from it all. I'd say deffo on a breakdown. Think the kids have been taken off her. Mental stuff. I can't copy and paste from phone. But plenty of entertaining reading there anyhow.
                Highly depressing read
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

A recording from Newstalk 106-108 fm Moncrieff show with Emmet Ryan. Emmet Ryan chats about our new project Mattress Mick & Richie Kavanagh a new music video...

Comment

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

That poster is a Mitchell and Webb joke

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                        That poster is a Mitchell and Webb joke
                        Thank god so. I do remember growing up I think they used to say 3 pints was "OK", was a bit shocked when I seen 5.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                          Thank god so. I do remember growing up I think they used to say 3 pints was "OK", was a bit shocked when I seen 5.
                          Ya apparently it was all over the internet about a year ago so one of them had to come out and say they made it

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            I'm sorry but anyone who gets their entertaininment looking at someone having a breakdown has serious issues.

I mean its not like she is some evil character behaving out of character, this is Sinead FFS we all know the score and surely anyone with any humanity knows to leave her be.

Anyone who comments on her facefuck deserves to be lobotomised.

Edit.. The fucking scumbag journos are all over the front pages with it already fucking shower of half literate slime. So much for all that mental health awareness they and the facebook morons were plastering all over the place a few months ago.
                            Why are you surprised. Media are only interested in mental health awareness when it's a good looking celebrity or some GAA player flogging a book.
                            The Facebook shares are just about signalling the sharer as a progressive compassionate person to others.there is usually nothing behind it.
                            Last edited by Guest; 30-11-15, 14:31.

Comment

Ahead of the biggest fight of Jose Aldo’s life, twelve past conquests tell their story of how when you come at the King, you often leave with a limp.

Comment

Had a work experience student with me for most of the day, talking to 16 year old girls hasn't got any easier since I was 16!
                                Last edited by Mickey Rosa; 30-11-15, 15:47.
                                The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                  Had a work experience student with me for most of the day, talking to 16 year old girls hasn't got any easier since I was 16!
                                  Pics?
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                    can't wait. G'wan Aldo!

Comment

Eating in Restaurant Forty One later this week, I hadn't heard of it before but looked at the menu there - hope I won't be disappointed.

Comment

It's very good imo.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                          Eating in Restaurant Forty One later this week, I hadn't heard of it before but looked at the menu there - hope I won't be disappointed.
                                          Originally posted by Restaurant Forty One menu
                                          Wild Atlantic Cod, Fresh Water Shrimps, Pumpkin, Young Cracked Green Wheat, Vermouth Sauce
                                          Prepare to be disappointed IMO... if they are so lazy and devoid of imagination as to resort to the Wild Atlantic brand I wouldn't have high hopes.

Comment

I don't know much about UFC, but surely that Aldo lad should be favourite? Are the odds just a reflection of thousands of irish eejits skewing the market?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                              I don't know much about UFC, but surely that Aldo lad should be favourite? Are the odds just a reflection of thousands of irish eejits skewing the market?
                                              McGregors style matches up well against Aldo. Beating Aldo isn't a shock.

That said Aldo is pretty big value as the underdog.

Comment

Not just the irish but yeah aldo is clearly the favorite to win this. 6/4 is already a great price to lump on.

Comment

Going to take on a December run challenge to try and get out and run 30 minutes every day for the month.
                                                  I have only been running 2 - 3 times a week but usually for over an hour , not sure if its doable for me nut I'm going to give it a spin.

Comment

Going to take on a December run challenge to try and get out and run 30 minutes every day for the month.
                                                    I have only been running 2 - 3 times a week but usually for over an hour , not sure if its doable for me nut I'm going to give it a spin.
                                                    Do you self a favour and stride walk instead for the extra outings.

Comment

I just got 3/4 of the economics questions on University Challenge. Top 10 proudest moments.
                                                      It was also the first four questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                        I just got 3/4 of the economics questions on University Challenge. Top 10 proudest moments.
                                                        It was also the first four questions.
                                                        What were the questions
                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                          What were the questions
                                                          Fucked iicr

Comment

was trying to describe to a foreign colleague what the IFSC area was like before

decided a picture tells a thousand words:

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

GL SP. Should be a good challenge. Are you going to set a distance too or just stick with 30 mins. I vaguely remember a similar challenge by someone on here last year. I think they did 25 runs in the 25 days leading up to xmas. If you could find the thread and maybe use it for tips or inspiration. I can't remember the poster though. Best of luck anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                GL SP. Should be a good challenge. Are you going to set a distance too or just stick with 30 mins. I vaguely remember a similar challenge by someone on here last year. I think they did 25 runs in the 25 days leading up to xmas. If you could find the thread and maybe use it for tips or inspiration. I can't remember the poster though. Best of luck anyway.
                                                                Bennyhifi did 5k every day I think.
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Prolly a good thing Vinatis is over. Full bottle of wine on a Monday just because it's there isn't a good habit imo.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                    Bennyhifi did 5k every day I think.
                                                                    That used to make people legends in here.

Now doing 5k is to try live longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      I watched the first two episodes last night. Liking it but sort of thinking they might have let the cleverness of the historical setting overshadow the actual plot.
                                                                      I don't think they did at all.

IMO the premise is about far more than just another alternative history where the Germans won. Its a pure PKD's psychological landscape of paranoia and shifting reality that I would have expected to be lost in the historical setting but I thought they handled it brilliantly.
                                                                      I did think the plot elements worked very well, I can't remember the details from reading it but as usual with Dick the twists and turns are dream like and ephemeral in a way that stretches credulity and makes a story like this appear unfilmable. I don't know how much they added or cut to do it but I thought they pulled it off in style.
                                                                      With this and A Scanner Darkly, two of the 'unfilmable' Dick novels now very successfully brought to the screen, good luck to the Michael Gondry in trying to make a film of Ubik...poor fuckers head will assplode because that really is an impossible one

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Master of None is just so good. Just watched the Indians on TV episode some really cracking dialogue. Love his agent.
                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                              Yea Benny did it last year, it seems to something a good few people try.

I usually do 10 -15K two, never more than three times a week at between 5:45 and 6:05 pace. I often go out saying I'll go for a short run but I always want to keep doing for as long as I can once I start. I'll try to keep it at that kind of pace and see how the legs feel after a week.
                                                                              Trying to figure out a way of keeping fresh gear and having it with me where and when I can get runs in will be the hardest part I reckon,

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                was trying to describe to a foreign colleague what the IFSC area was like before

decided a picture tells a thousand words:

SPOILER

Anyone remember the Jetfoil... or the tinfoil as we used to call it

Comment

[/spoiler]

Anyone remember the Jetfoil... or the tinfoil as we used to call it
                                                                                  Do you mean the boat, or the pub named after it?

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                    Do you mean the boat, or the pub named after it?
                                                                                    The pub... jaysus that place was some den of iniquity.
                                                                                    You'd have to be stuck but you could walk in and buy whatever you wanted only catch was there was a 50% chance of being picked up by the cops on the way out.

Comment

Watching that program about Mountjoy on TV3 now. I'm amazed that there is still something called the Central Mental Hospital in Ireland. I would have thought it would have been renamed the Central Psychiatric Hospital or something.

Programs like this need subtitles really though.

Comment

Watching that program about Mountjoy on TV3 now. I'm amazed that there is still something called the Central Mental Hospital in Ireland. I would have thought it would have been renamed the Central Psychiatric Hospital or something.

Ah it used to be called the 'Central Criminal Lunatic Asylum', mental doesn't seem that bad really.
                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                          Anyone know where I can get a monchichi (doll) in Dublin? amazon uk doing them but pretty expensive with exchange rate, postage. Ta.
                                                                                          I bought my nephew a Monchichi as a present a couple of years ago because I loved my one when I was a child. He looked at it and said "What does it do?" Sign of the times.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                            I bought my nephew a Monchichi as a present a couple of years ago because I loved my one when I was a child. He looked at it and said "What does it do?" Sign of the times.
                                                                                            Never heard of them. What do they do?

Comment

What year is that IFSC picture?

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                                                                It depends on the Superintendent in your area. They are less likely to grant a licence to someone who lives in a built up area as oppose to someone who lives in the country for many reasons. What's to stop a local criminal breaking in to your gaff and stealing your guns?
                                                                                                If somebody wanted to go full retard it's easier to contain them in a rural setting rather than a built up area.
                                                                                                Living in a urban verses rural area is not one of the criteria.
                                                                                                A rural setting isn't impervious to being broken into. In fact, I'd imagine it's probably more likely. must easier to find a house empty. There was that famous case of the guy selling the gun (in a rural setting) who was shot by a would be buyer.

If somebody was to go full retard, then they are restricted to where their house is locatred

Target practice has become popular since the legalisation of certain pistols.
                                                                                                I say handguns and pistols make up very few of the numbers overall. I was referring to rifle target shooting. I imagine it counts for much more licences than handguns and pistols. Air-rifles, air-pistols too etc. Shane/Denny Crane would probably have a good idea of the break up. I wouldn't too up to speed with recent changes. There's always one lobby group or another calling to change some aspect of the gun laws.

I was plinking empty beer cans in my back garden one morning after finishing a night shift. Just an AK47 replica spring gun but it looked real. Went to bed and just as I was falling asleep the doorbell rang. It was the ERU looking for the gunman. After they copped on it was an Airsoft device they laughed and told me not to plink where the public might get the wrong idea. (ie. not my back garden)
                                                                                                I had a good relationship with the Super in Stepaside at the time and informed him everytime I bought a new airsoft device which we usually tested in the barracks yard for lols.

An ex workmate told me about some neighbours in his apt block who were not so lucky.
                                                                                                They came back from a days airsofting in full military tactical garb. ERU arrived and cuffed them until they determined that they only held airsoft devices. Lads got a stern talking to.
                                                                                                I know they are only toys, and in no way dangerous. But if somebody is silly enough to march about in public kitted out in full gear they deserved more than a slap on the wrist. Even more so in recent times.

It can't be irish lads skewing the market tbh. Aldo is the underdog in Vegas sports books also, and has been for a long time now. Irish money in the market has to be <1% globally. I'm interested to see how high Aldo goes a week out.

Comment

I think it's a reference to being the centre for mental health rather a centre for mentallers.

Comment

Never heard of them. What do they do?
                                                                                                    When he asked I just quoted Marge Simpson when Homer asks what the giant head does that Mr Burns bought for him for saving his life - "Whatever it does it's doing it now!"

Here is a Monchichi...

Comment

nite

Comment

Is that a Des Cahill doll?
                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

...

Comment

Trying to figure out a way of keeping fresh gear and having it with me where and when I can get runs in will be the hardest part I reckon,
                                                                                                            this might sound awful but once the gear is dry it really doesn't have to be that fresh. If you are going abroad for a week or ten days, bring 2 of your oldest tops, pairs of socks, etc. Alternate them every day, dry them on rads and throw them away before you come back.

Comment

LOL.

Mine is a stocking filler for the missus though. Same as you, she loved it as a child.

Bloody dear and hard to find. Might have to change to a toblerone

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                [/SPOILER]

And yet if we'd left it like that instead of a mecca to banking the country probably wouldn't have bankrupted itself. Hmm.
                                                                                                                Really? The banking collapse was in domestic retail, not the IFSC. (well except Depfa and Sachsen but Angela picked up the tab for them)

Comment

What year is that IFSC picture?
                                                                                                                  1995. I do remember it being like that when I started work there in '96. Used to take walks down there at lunchtime to check out the native fauna.

Comment

One month for you cunts to ruin vinatis, owe me a wine site imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                      No, it's up to you to supply us with a new one that works in a similar way. Is there a French parcel motel or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                        Should have kept it to yourself obviously.
                                                                                                                        Though let us know if you find another.

Comment

Fuck thrme morning time. Fuck it right in its bum.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X