House,

Apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      nriyh tbh
      True enough.

Comment

Me mate Dave needs help. Has forgotten his password again. Can any kind Waterford souls help.

Icky, Kev, someone else.

Answers please.
        Live music? Maybe sinnotts.
        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
          nriyh

That's right, none of that concentrate for me peasant. #riyh

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
            Live music? Maybe sinnotts.
            Is that good for a beast like me mate Dave?

Comment

Quality last minute win at home against a managerless Crystal Palace for the Arsenal.

Comment

Made the Meatloaf was awesome! lovely dinner and Mia loved it too.

Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Something special happening with Kevin Sutherland today...

PGA TOUR Champions Live Leaderboard 2022 DICK'S Sporting Goods Open, Endicott - Golf Scores and Results

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

http://www.pgatour.com/champions/tou...oods-open.html
                    Woah. Fucking hell.

Comment

Check this out in the Northside People paper. They have an a page wherein they report stories from old newspapers from this month years ago. If you go to page 12, on the right hand side they have a splendid newspaper report from 1854 in Dublin on gambling arrests and sentences at a fair in Donnybrook:

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

http://www.pgatour.com/champions/tou...oods-open.html
                        The dream!
                        I remember when i was 5 under after 4, I was nearly crying

Comment

This is one outstanding scorecard, he has an 8' putt on 18 now for a round of 58..

SPOILER

edit, he just bogeyed the last for a 59.
                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                            had to google that to see wtf you were talking about..

Really serious stuff and keen commentators....

http://csgolounge.com/match?m=1184
                            unreal match going at the moment 2 great teams

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                              This is one outstanding scorecard, he has an 8' putt on 18 now for a round of 58..

SPOILER

edit, he just bogeyed the last for a 59.
                              Nine under par for the front nine. Sweet jebus, that's incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                unreal match going at the moment 2 great teams
                                Ridiculous quality, I know they are the best players in the world but ffs they are like human aimbots. NiP are the best team in the world right?

When I worked for Galway United a few years ago the players used to bet quite considerable amounts in the games they were playing in. LOI is bent as fuck obv
                                Pretty grim, heard of some lads I know that bet against themselves in a a senior intercounty game a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                  Check this out in the Northside People paper. They have an a page wherein they report stories from old newspapers from this month years ago. If you go to page 12, on the right hand side they have a splendid newspaper report from 1854 in Dublin on gambling arrests and sentences at a fair in Donnybrook:
                                  http://www.dublinpeople.com/assets/g...3th%202014.pdf
                                  Bartholomew Redington, what a great name
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    That was prob RD before he was reincarnated
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

What are peoples favourite kind of donut?

Comment

Anyone seen either of these, Dont know what to watch

Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                          Ridiculous quality, I know they are the best players in the world but ffs they are like human aimbots. NiP are the best team in the world right?
                                          Best game Ive ever seen!!!!

They are one of the best teams anyone in the semi's could win it now

Comment

I would go for no.2 simply because i like prison movies, the James Brown one could be awesome though ! No.2 it is.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Has the Nexus 5 been discontinued or something? Not available from Google Play Store.
                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

And 'daring miscreant' Peter Brown was caught red-handed trying to pickpocket a peeler.

He was either a bit of an idiot or completely stitched up.

Comment

What are peoples favourite kind of donut?
                                                  The donut disturb kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                    Has the Nexus 5 been discontinued or something? Not available from Google Play Store.
                                                    339 on pixmania.

Cant see it either in the play store.

Pricespy is a handy app for stuff you are in no hurry to buy, watches it for you.
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

The donut disturb kind.
                                                      I prefer when you dish out burns.

Comment

Me mate Dave needs help. Has forgotten his password again. Can any kind Waterford souls help.

Icky, Kev, someone else.

Answers please.
                                                        Yeah, Sinnotts, The Kazbar or the place next to Geoffs. All late bars.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                          339 on pixmania.

Cant see it either in the play store.

Pricespy is a handy app for stuff you are in no hurry to buy, watches it for you.
                                                          Good shout, ty.

Comment

Yeah, Sinnotts, The Kazbar or the place next to Geoffs. All late bars.
                                                            davepoke/her thanks you.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                              http://www.dublinpeople.com/assets/g...3th%202014.pdf
                                                              Glad to see i am not the only one having a funtastic sat night.

Edit, to be honest i was out for the Arsenal match so not all bad, home now though and dinner on.
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

davepoke/her thanks you.
                                                                Tell him it's a pity it wasn't last night, I could have given him a tour personally.

Comment

I would go for no.2 simply because i like prison movies, the James Brown one could be awesome though ! No.2 it is.
                                                                  yeah like prison movies too, no 2 it is. If I dont get into it within 15 mins , Ill throw on the other lol
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Tell him it's a pity it wasn't last night, I could have given him a tour personally.
                                                                    Done.

Anything else you want me to do for you?

Comment

Hmmm...whats 18/11 in new money...i want to order 2.
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Done.

Anything else you want me to do for you?
                                                                        Tell him we miss him.

Comment

Good shout, ty.
                                                                          whats for tea
                                                                          how are the dogs
                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

So you think you know your english?

This is a good quiz

Best friend?Someone you like?Someone?Your crush?Who will your marry?play this quiz with 6 questions to learn this.

Comment

I'm not arsed reading last page or two but I wanna say one thing.

Fuck brussel sprouts
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                whats for tea
                                                                                how are the dogs
                                                                                Pasta.

The dogs were asking for you.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post

This is a good quiz

http://www.playbuzz.com/jonb10/how-m...-actually-know
                                                                                  25/30

A few strange ones in there

Comment

See paul O reilly on FB saying Liam Flood has passed away. very sad
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                      You have much on Swansea Opr? Was it Dobman that lol'd at the bet?
                                                                                      50 at 9's and 100 +2 at 4/5. Last laugh and all that

Opr

Comment

This is a good quiz

28/30

English be easy

Comment

The James Brown bio is pretty good. The film itself I feel probably skates quite quickly over the more darker elements of his life and it seems a little all over the place at times as it jumps back and forth in time quite alot but Chadwick Boseman elevates it above most of these problems. He's incredible in the role as Brown. One of the best performances I've watched in ages.

Opr

Comment

Best game Ive ever seen!!!!

They are one of the best teams anyone in the semi's could win it now
                                                                                            This was just so sick its ridiculous! commentary is a little behind the action because it was pulled straight from stream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF0BG...ature=youtu.be

Comment

This is a good quiz

27/30. Kayroo could probably do it in Latin.
                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Don't like the fact that I actually quite like Van Gaal. His interviews are pretty awesome.

It's quite sobering to see the delusion heading into the season from some United fans and realising exactly what it must have been like looking at Liverpool fans (including myself) for the last number of years. That boom bust cycle thing that gets posted every season for Liverpool fans only now fully hits home with me. That said I expect a couple of big buys and I know they have huge injury problems and do expect they will improve massively.

I also do think that Swansea side will cause plenty of teams problems this season. If they keep Bony it's a nice looking side. Ki/Shelvey in the middle is a decent combo although Shelvey still has a high tenancy for the Hollywood ball. Sigurdsson is a very good play maker. They have decent wingers and that new lad looked very good today. Bony will score goals and Gomis is very capable option. I don't know what the depth is like but it's a very decent first 11.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                  Don't like the fact that I actually quite like Van Gaal. His interviews are pretty awesome.

It's quite sobering to see the delusion heading into the season from some United fans and realising exactly what it must have been like looking at Liverpool fans (including myself) for the last number of years. That boom bust cycle thing that gets posted every season for Liverpool fans only now fully hits home with me. That said I expect a couple of big buys and I know they have huge injury problems and do expect they will improve massively.

I also do think that Swansea side will cause plenty of teams problems this season. If they keep Bony it's a nice looking side. Ki/Shelvey in the middle is a decent combo although Shelvey still has a high tenancy for the Hollywood ball. Sigurdsson is a very good play maker. They have decent wingers and that new lad looked very good today. Bony will score goals and Gomis is very capable option. I don't know what the depth is like but it's a very decent first 11.

Opr
                                                                                                  What odds would you give on them having a top 10 finish, Swansea ?
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

But its an English test.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

What odds would you give on them having a top 10 finish, Swansea ?
                                                                                                      Even money? I'm not quite sure. I was listening to a podcast earlier with a couple of people I respect opinion wise saying that the top 4/5 will blitz the rest of the league and it will be a really high points total that achieves 4th but I don't agree with that at all.

With the new TV money the buying power of all the clubs in England has increased massively. The top clubs though have way over paid for talent from the lower clubs and probably paid inflated fees for the in vogue players from abroad. Lots of the weaker teams though have picked or are picking through Europe for talent with the extra money getting the value meaning the relative strength outside the top tier imo will increase.

Opr

Comment

Cant see it myself, too many other mid table teams on paper and on merit are better, i would give be giving them >12 @ even.
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Abandoned both movies, very slow. So am now watching an old movie that I never saw.

Googled top love stories and found this, dunno why as I usually dont watch that shite and no point in feelin amorous with only myself here ffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3UuneLcyU
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Sup Mich.

Comment

Ah Michelle, please don't tell me you're watching that before seeing 'Before Sunrise'!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                Ah Michelle, please don't tell me you're watching that before seeing 'Before Sunrise'!

Opr
                                                                                                                oh wrong link , no you are right. I am watching the first one and have two more to watch. any good?
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                  oh wrong link , no you are right. I am watching the first one and have two more to watch. any good?
                                                                                                                  Well Hotspur would tell you they're air headed slacker teen comedy rubbish

Yes, they are very good. Same guy who directed the recently discussed 'Boyhood' which is also wonderful.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                    26/30 loads of guesses

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                      They are very good films and you might like them.

Comment

26/30 loads of guesses
                                                                                                                        I got 24/30. After I clicked a couple I knew I had the wrong one and actually knew it. There were a few guesses too. Some of them were able to be worked out purely on the basis of I knew one word and it's meaning and no clue as to what the other word meant.

Comment

Fucking hell, very sad news about Liam Flood. First met him properly when we were drawn on the same table at the Unibet Open in 2011. The Gentleman of Irish Poker was a very fitting title for him. RIP
                                                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X