Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > General Poker

Old Yesterday, 21:20   #62481
ComradeCollie

CNN not even showing the Trump Erdogan press conference live
Old Yesterday, 21:37   #62482
PSV58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

On a similar note, seems tv is going back to its old stupid ways with every show being kept behind a different subscription site (Disney, Apple, Netflix). Might have to ditch the Netflix sub and go back to sailing on the high seas.
Lame excuse. The amount of actual quality on each individual sub site is low, so you can just dip in and out for a month at a time depending on which has the best new stuff. For example have Netflix right now, will cancel it next month and switch to Now TV for succession, when I’ve got through that I’ll cancel.
Apple will not make anything decent, there’s just no way their corporate culture will allow it, it’ll be safe bland shite
Disney will do well because of all the Marvel morons but will be slim pickings for even semi functioning adults.
Netflix still haven’t produced a wire or sopranos and Disney and Apple aren’t going to come close either. And that’s an absolute lock.

Last edited by PSV58; Yesterday at 21:39.
PSV58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 21:45   #62483
Raoul Duke III
The King

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeCollie View Post
CNN not even showing the Trump Erdogan press conference live
Sure you could probably accurately script every Trump press conference in advance these days.

Fake media
Witch hunt
'Many people are saying <insert ludicrous bullshit>'
Great, great powerful military

Etc
Old Yesterday, 21:56   #62484
ComradeCollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
Sure you could probably accurately script every Trump press conference in advance these days.
It's still closer to what I'd consider news than the six people they have yapping about impeachment. That and the slim chance that something unexpected happens in a live situation.
Old Yesterday, 22:06   #62485
Theresa
lwaysone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeCollie View Post
It's still closer to what I'd consider news than the six people they have yapping about impeachment. That and the slim chance that something unexpected happens in a live situation.
How is the presidents, (the most divisive president in modern times.. if ever??) impeachment hearings (and only the 4th hearings ever) less news than the president himself, prone to inane and rambling if not predictable press conferences, doing another press conference.
Old Yesterday, 22:42   #62486
6starpool
Administrator

Baby 2 (2nd boy) delivered today, and all well thankfully. You forget how small they are when born, and first nappy change I got the small baby trifecta of poo just as clean nappy was going on, then a bit of sick, then when I was finished cleaning that and grabbing another nappy, he firehose pisses all over the place so I had to change his clothes as well as nappy again.

The things you forget about having a little baby! I'm sure that will sell the likes of Denny on the merits of having kids too.
Old Yesterday, 22:57   #62487
Lazare
GFML

Ah congrats Dom to you and the missus. Wasn't aware you'd one on the way.

That's great news
Old Yesterday, 23:37   #62488
Lao Lao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strewelpeter View Post
Most of the lads that got cut from Masterchef last week must be looking at some of this crowd and cursing their run bad !
I'm a day behind (just watched Tuesday's episode) but sweet Jebus, that's the two worst sets of skill tests I've ever seen.

Also, James looks like the love child of Gary Neville and Hitler!
Lao Lao is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old Yesterday, 23:47   #62489
Hitchhiker's Guide To...
Duncan F*****g Stewart

Congrats Dom!!!
Old Yesterday, 23:48   #62490
Hitchhiker's Guide To...
Duncan F*****g Stewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao Lao View Post
I'm a day behind (just watched Tuesday's episode) but sweet Jebus, that's the two worst sets of skill tests I've ever seen.

Also, James looks like the love child of Gary Neville and Hitler!
Yeah just watched yesterday's one tonight. They're playing fast and loose with the 'professionals' term if last night is indicative of the series.
Old Yesterday, 23:51   #62491
Hitchhiker's Guide To...
Duncan F*****g Stewart

Quite the intriguing a story. Can't read the full story due to some restriction they've imposed on the website. How did it end up with just a year in prison, and what goes on in data centres that turns the workers into Russian spies (or tourists who like the famous Salisbury Cathedral, as the case may be).
Old Today, 00:00   #62492
PSV58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
Quite the intriguing a story. Can't read the full story due to some restriction they've imposed on the website. How did it end up with just a year in prison, and what goes on in data centres that turns the workers into Russian spies (or tourists who like the famous Salisbury Cathedral, as the case may be).
Lol his fucking sweatshirt, Jesus christ

Spoiler

Last edited by PSV58; Today at 00:08.
PSV58 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Old Today, 01:45   #62493
DeeBrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6starpool View Post
Baby 2 (2nd boy) delivered today, and all well thankfully. You forget how small they are when born, and first nappy change I got the small baby trifecta of poo just as clean nappy was going on, then a bit of sick, then when I was finished cleaning that and grabbing another nappy, he firehose pisses all over the place so I had to change his clothes as well as nappy again.

The things you forget about having a little baby! I'm sure that will sell the likes of Denny on the merits of having kids too.
6StarPoo eh?
Well played sir.
Hope mummy ain't too sore.
Goodbye sleep.
DeeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote

Irish Poker Boards > Poker > General Poker