Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone online at the mo able to swap me $143 of your Pokerstars for $150 or €105 from my Boylepoker? Can round up the amounts if it's easier and will t/f first. Only looking for it for the next hour or so. Cheers.

Done.
    Last edited by NuckChorris; 11-02-11, 19:32.

Comment

have $750 on full tilt and looking for stars, let me know if ya wanna transfer, cheers
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
        have $750 on full tilt and looking for stars, let me know if ya wanna transfer, cheers
        pm me im lookin for 480

Comment

E10 on boyle

Can anyone sort me out with 10 on boyle ill send back 15 tomorrow morning.I used to be on boards with the same name.Long shot I know.

Comment

more chance of me playing in the main event of wsop!!!!!!

Comment

actually got into my moneybrookers account,will transfer 10 for 10?Ill go first.

sorted
              Last edited by gob_smacked; 16-02-11, 20:29.

Comment

hi lads was just wondering can any1 do me a favor till tomorro morn im stuck in james hospital bored shitless can someone ship me $20 on stars and ill ship them a €20 ukash in the morning. im willing to give the person a % aswell if they can help me out
                Last edited by Donk Magnet; 18-02-11, 22:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                  hi lads was just wondering can any1 do me a favor till tomorro morn im stuck in james hospital bored shitless can someone ship me $20 on stars and ill ship them a €20 ukash in the morning. im willing to give the person a % aswell if they can help me out
                  I can sort u out, ship me a PM with ur details

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                    Would have helped you out if i saw it in time i know the feeling was stuck in hospital myself a few months ago the internet kept me going.

$762 on Tilt i want to be rid with il accept the money on will hill,pp or stars as a last option
                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

looking for $200 on fulltilt
                      i have the loots on stars

sorted
                      Last edited by Angry-Ball; 20-02-11, 22:21.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                        looking for $200 on fulltilt
                        i have the loots on stars
                        Ya go on il do it just noticed that was ages ago but it still stands not sure how long il be online for tho
                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                          Ya go on il do it just noticed that was ages ago but it still stands not sure how long il be online for tho
                          srry hadn't noticed this
                          i got it sorted earlier, thanks all the same

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                            Looking for €11 on Paddy Power for my money on Stars. ($15.10)

Please and thank you
                            Sorted. Thank you sir
                            Last edited by sligoboi; 21-02-11, 18:16.
                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Would have helped you out if i saw it in time i know the feeling was stuck in hospital myself a few months ago the internet kept me going.

$762 on Tilt i want to be rid with il accept the money on will hill,pp or stars as a last option
                              Bump ! il do smaller transfers if people want may be best to pm as i dont always check here.
                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Does anyone know if Ladbrokes have P2P transfers active?

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                  Does anyone know if Ladbrokes have P2P transfers active?
                                  Has to be at least €200 and you have to email them as far as i know

Comment

Looking for €45 on boyles for my FTP ($62.10)

Comment

Originally posted by Crow View Post
                                      Has to be at least €200 and you have to email them as far as i know
                                      Thanks, by the time I get a new PW off them the bookies will prob be open anyway.

Originally posted by Crow View Post
                                      Looking for €45 on boyles for my FTP ($62.10)
                                      Can sort this, will pm you now.

Comment

Can anyone do $20 on stars until Sat morning? Have to get to the bank to put cash in and can't get in till Sat. Would be much appreciated. Hoping after staking cashes my trust wont be called into dispute.
                                        Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez View Post
                                          Can anyone do $20 on stars until Sat morning? Have to get to the bank to put cash in and can't get in till Sat. Would be much appreciated. Hoping after staking cashes my trust wont be called into dispute.
                                          hey ram, ill do it for ya no hassle, jus give it a couple of mins!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez View Post
                                            sent

Comment

Originally posted by japeye View Post
                                              sent
                                              Much obliged matey, will pm when sent back
                                              Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

Urgent need 20 euro on Boyles for 28 dollars on PPP.........Neteller isn't working on boyles tonight for some reason..........will transfer first

Comment

sorted,
                                                  Last edited by Donkathon; 26-02-11, 13:22.

Comment

could someone transfer $30 on stars for $30 on ft.

need it for the ipb sports betting syndicate.

cheers,
                                                    shaun

sorted, cheers nuckchorris
                                                    Last edited by luckylawz; 01-03-11, 13:45.

Comment

/

Could any1 ship me 20 euro on stars 4 20 euro on paddy power, will ship first if u have a decent amount on posts! Will come back on and check at haf 2.
                                                      Eoin Starr.

Comment

Originally posted by starrbar View Post
                                                        Could any1 ship me 20 euro on stars 4 20 euro on paddy power, will ship first if u have a decent amount on posts! Will come back on and check at haf 2.
                                                        Eoin Starr.
                                                        Can do this Eoin, can do more if u like?

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ferg View Post
                                                          Can do this Eoin, can do more if u like?

cheers
                                                          Cheers ferg, 20 is fine, can i get ur pp username?

Comment

Cheers ferg, 20 is fine, can i get ur pp username?
                                                            pm sent

Comment

pm sent
                                                              hey ferg, just rang to get the so i could transfer and they wont send it out until i drop in i.d to the shop(stupid i know im wit them years) wil let u know when i have it sorted and il ship then! It'll be b4 6 o'clock, sound

Comment

hey ferg, just rang to get the so i could transfer and they wont send it out until i drop in i.d to the shop(stupid i know im wit them years) wil let u know when i have it sorted and il ship then! It'll be b4 6 o'clock, sound
                                                                Any news with this starbarr?

Comment

Am looking for PaddyPowerPoker........can swap for Pstars or Irisheyes....

cheers

ferg
                                                                  Last edited by ferg; 02-03-11, 15:23.

Comment

Am looking for PaddyPowerPoker........can swap for Pstars or Irisheyes....

cheers

ferg
                                                                    bump

Comment

Need
                                                                      Anything up to $320 on Paddy Power

Can give you Full Tilt...Will send first

Thanks :-)
                                                                      Last edited by TheJiggaman; 04-03-11, 03:17.

Comment

Needed: $225

Where : Pokerstars

Can send from : Full tilt

I send first obviously.

I know i'm only new but any help would be great.

PM me if you can

Comment

need $22 on boyles for the deepstack at 9pm. short notice
                                                                          i can ship to your stars account

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman View Post
                                                                            Needed: $225

Where : Pokerstars

Can send from : Full tilt

I send first obviously.

I know i'm only new but any help would be great.

PM me if you can
                                                                            Can do this....pm me

Comment

Looking to Swap $40 of my fulltilt for pokerstars , will ship first want to try a few sats to the million.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                                                                                Looking to Swap $40 of my fulltilt for pokerstars , will ship first want to try a few sats to the million.

Can do this if you want, PM on the way

Comment

Dimioxnil sorted this.

Comment

Looking to Swap 70$ of my fulltilt for pokerstars , will ship first want to try a few sats to the million.
                                                                                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                                                                                      Looking to Swap 70$ of my fulltilt for pokerstars , will ship first want to try a few sats to the million.

Can do sort this out for you, PM on the way

Comment

hey guys looking for pokerstars cash for ipoker cash can transfer first

regards

david
                                                                                        David.

Comment

I'm looking for $100 Stars and $150 FTP. I have boyles, pm me if you can help please and thanks.
                                                                                          Last edited by Caf; 06-03-11, 19:52. Reason: 150 on ftp, not 100

Comment

Originally posted by davidgti View Post
                                                                                            hey guys looking for pokerstars cash for ipoker cash can transfer first

regards

david
                                                                                            anyone thanks in advance
                                                                                            David.

Comment

sorted
                                                                                              Last edited by Donkathon; 06-03-11, 21:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                                                                                                sorted
                                                                                                Last edited by Maloney; 06-03-11, 16:04.

Comment

anyone
                                                                                                  David.

Comment

Anyone able to swap 100$ PS for 100$ on full-tilt? I'll send first.

Comment

can do,,,will pm

Comment

anyone swap poker stars cash for ipoker cash will pay extra too?
                                                                                                        David.

Comment

Can some one sort me out with 80$ on stars will ship on Full tilt, need 4 more sats cheers

Comment

Originally posted by davidgti View Post
                                                                                                            anyone swap poker stars cash for ipoker cash will pay extra too?
                                                                                                            sorted
                                                                                                            David.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                              I'm looking for $100 Stars and $150 FTP. I have boyles, pm me if you can help please and thanks.
                                                                                                              Bump.

Comment

Sorted. Thanks.
                                                                                                                Last edited by A_CitizenErased; 09-03-11, 18:26.

Comment

Looking for $30 on full tilt for my Paddy Power , to play the FTOP tonight will ship first

Comment

Looking for $30 on full tilt for my Paddy Power , to play the FTOP tonight will ship first
                                                                                                                    Pm me username
                                                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Pm me username
                                                                                                                      pm sent

Comment

Anyone able to help with this tipp seems to be gone off line.

Comment

Know its not much of an incentive but will ship $40 for the $30 really want to play this one.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X