1. Name: Emmett Davis

2. Events:
    Event 1 – 24/09/2015 - NLHE Live Cash Wynn Macau - 25/50 HK$
    (25/50 HK$ equivalent to €3/€6 NLHE)

3. Entry fee: €1500
    4. Percentage looking to sell: Max of 50%
    5. Cost per %: €15 per %
    6. Any Mark Up: 1.0
    7. Hendon Mob Profile: http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101113
    (Above Links into live & online results on hendon mob)

8. Means of money transfer: Irisheman3 on Boyles, Irisheman on Paddypower or PM for bank details
    9. Steps to confirm sale: I will confirm within the thread and confirm receipt when shipped. Funds would have to be shipped in advance of kick off which is 2100hrs on the 24/09/2015

10. Additional info:
    One session initially with run time of 10hrs estimated starting 2100hrs on 24/09/2015. Could be potential for a second session but if that occurs ill advise anyone who buys action initially and give them an option. From the info I have the NLHE games are supposed to be significantly softer than Vegas. I'm selling action as I would like to buy in approx 300bbs deep or as deep as the Wynn will allow. I will buy in for the max and set aside any remaining funds as untouched. I will be playing regardless, but to book % I would need to receive in advance of kick off. Cheers Emmett

How will they know what you cashed out for apart from your word? Not doubting you but just never seen anyone sell for live cash where the buyer isnt present.

Comment

Hi mate, it's very true and something I was thinking about. I was going to try and organise buyin and cashout receipts from the cage, failing that it's down to my word that's true,
      Regards
      Emmett

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
      How will they know what you cashed out for apart from your word? Not doubting you but just never seen anyone sell for live cash where the buyer isnt present.

Comment

I think it would be very hard to sell for playing cash just for the reasons said above.

Comment

Absolutely. With the caps on the games I was hoping to buy in for the max to give myself the best chance. Appreciate if it's not feasabile. Congrats on your wcoop score btw

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
          I think it would be very hard to sell for playing cash just for the reasons said above.

Comment

Working...
          X