No announcement yet.

Aintree 2017 Tipping Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My hail mary's. Thanks again for running this RD3!

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
      And my bets for the NAP loots
      Punted! Best price guaranteed....let's make some money!

Starchitect
      Aintree: 15:40
      Win
      Stake: 100 € @ 6/1
      Return: 700 €
      Ucello Conti
      Aintree: 17:15
      Win
      Stake: 30 € @ 18/1
      Return: 570 €

Ucello Conti
      Win
      E/W 1/4 1-2-3-4-5
      Stake: 30 € @ 9/2
      Return: 165 €
      Wonderful Charm
      Win
      Stake: 20 € @ 33/1
      Return: 680 €

Wonderful Charm
      Win
      E/W 1/4 1-2-3-4-5
      Stake: 20 € @ 33/4
      Return: 185 €
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Lol. Didn't know today was last day. Changes to punt everything

Last edited by The Aul Switcharoo; 08-04-17, 11:19.
        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Cheers for running this RD, haven't backed a winner in two consecutive comps which must be some sort of record

But hey, fuck jumps... it's more pimms and gunieas trials sort of weather.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Do I need a table for my one selection

if not Cocktail at Dawn in the Grand National 100 W If yes , pistols at Dawn outside the Emporium.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                Cheers for running this RD, haven't backed a winner in two consecutive comps which must be some sort of record

But hey, fuck jumps... it's more pimms and gunieas trials sort of weather.
                8 bets in this comp so far, 5 seconds including my two naps��. Stupid old horses with fat jockeys. Roll on next Friday.

Comment

Great success to have 100 available for each race today

Comment

Comment

Out for the day...

Last edited by KevIRL; 08-04-17, 11:28.
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

The bell has run and jockeys are being legged up

Five minutes to the Off

Comment

luckforsome.....

nicnicnic

have spread a plate on the way to the start. The starter's patience is wearing thin and he is consulting his watch anxiously.

Comment

apologies for disrespecting the Duke, too hungover to bother but I'll give a 70/1 + cert for all participants.

straight forecast in the 4.20

Supasundae to beat Taquin Du Seuil

free money

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                              apologies for disrespecting the Duke, too hungover to bother but I'll give a 70/1 + cert for all participants.

straight forecast in the 4.20

Supasundae to beat Taquin Du Seuil

free money
                              just pick a number and we'll give you a straight hundred in each race

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                just pick a number and we'll give you a straight hundred in each race
                                3 tks

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                  3 tks

Comment

Picks in the 1st

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

luckforsome disqualified due to prohibited substances in his tagline

that, and posting no picks

Comment

Fountains Windfall scoots in for Jibzzzz, Shraaaaap and Mellor.

really grouping up in second now:

Comment

Picks in the second

Comment

Good start to the day, I'm playing lots of angles, hopefully something pans out

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

A good result for our leader, with only El Shambola picking the 3/1 favourite there.

Comment

Leaderboard after two

Comment

Picks in the third

Comment

Not much happening here, unless the 100\1 shot takes the next

Comment

A very exciting race but not much impact on the overall placings.

Eoghan flying high.

Comment

Picks in the fourth

A big field handicap up next and several plot jobs lurking:

Comment

KevIRL picks up a 10\1 winner to move into the chasing pack:

Comment

Picks in the fifth

Comment

...Fuck you traffic...Car crash last night, just out of hospital now...I'm fine, but my car is a write off and even worse I missed out on day 3 😓😓...Cheers for running, I'm demanding some luck in next year's Cheltenham...😀😀😀...

Comment

A great result for Eoghan as Yanworth extends his lead

Comment

Eoghan starting to look all over the winner, 20l clear coming to the National.

Here's what he's dodging:

Comment

Some form on robbie power
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Lord Windermere would be probably the sickest winner possible

Comment

probably worth noting I crossed out both Vicente and Saint Are

Comment

probably worth noting I crossed out both Vicente and Saint Are
                                                                              I picked stellar notion and put d8wn highland ridge

Comment

Lord Windermere would be probably the sickest winner possible
                                                                                I backed him for more than this just in case!!

Comment

What channel in the National on?

ITV nm
                                                                                  Last edited by Flushdraw; 08-04-17, 16:16.

Comment

Eoghan dodges that Scottish winner, wp.

Looking a formality now coming to the last

Comment

Scores on the doors

Comment

The nicnic nags nap nomination pays out:

Wonderful Charm
                                                                                        Win
                                                                                        Stake: 20 € @ 33/1
                                                                                        Return: 680 €

Wonderful Charm
                                                                                        Win
                                                                                        E/W 1/4 1-2-3-4-5
                                                                                        Stake: 20 € @ 33/4
                                                                                        Return: 185 €

Comment

Hail Marys

Eoghan has covered Cousin Oscar so he's no good to anyone.

A few long-priced options still possible to dethrone our leader.

Comment

I've backed the 3 that can kill me like a Jessie. I'm ashamed of myself

Comment

The nicnic nags nap nomination pays out:
                                                                                              sick slowroll

commentator called the wrong horse in fifth - it was actually Gas Line Boy!

sorry, Mellor.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                I've backed the 3 that can kill me like a Jessie. I'm ashamed of myself
                                                                                                Just Remiluc and The Grey Taylor I think?

Comment

Just Remiluc and The Grey Taylor I think?
                                                                                                  Yeah but Jack's last hope was bigger so now that would be a serious scoop!

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                    Yeah but Jack's last hope was bigger so now that would be a serious scoop!
                                                                                                    If Zalvados could have gone off 2 points longer, that would have given me some (false) hope too

Comment

Nothing can stop Eoghan104's march to victory and he now has a decent bank to splurge on degeneracy in Amsterdam tonight. One decent-priced winner was all it took to draw well clear of the field and in the end, he laughed at the handicapper and was doing Frankie-style salutes to the crowd all the way up the home straight. Justified compensation for his very strong run last year.

Mellor put on a masterclass of naps-nominating and hopefully was not too traumatised by the racecaller awarding his horse a place in error.

As for the rest of the field, it looks as though some veterinary surgery may be called for.

The final table:

Comment

Glyn, honestly thanks so much for organising all these comps. From now on when everyone is telling me you're a cunt I'll stick up for you.

The casino in Amsterdam closes at 3am which is good news for the Emporium regs as I'll be in and out of the Amsterdam windows until at least 8am when the kind of auld ones I like take over the graveyard shift.

Cheers again.

Comment

Well done eoghan and thanks raoul for great job as usua. Also thanks to nic for the added bonus.

Comment

Congrats Eoghan, as ever tks for running Raoul & sorry for my shameful effort today!

Comment

Fair play on the Naps Nicnic and also getting me off the smokes!!!

Comment

great fun. surprised i managed to get a run for my money.

Cheers RD. great comp as always

Comment

sick slowroll

commentator called the wrong horse in fifth - it was actually Gas Line Boy!

sorry, Mellor.
                                                                                                                  Reading the thread, along side the results I was deeply confused

Thanks for running RD
                                                                                                                  Good laugh and will be in the the next. Also thanks to Nicky for funding the Naps, Sorry it amounted to nothing.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Mellor; 08-04-17, 22:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                    Reading the thread, along side the results I was deeply confused
                                                                                                                    Yeah, sorry about that. ITV commentator had Wonderful Charm fifth.

Comment

Yeah, sorry about that. ITV commentator had Wonderful Charm fifth.
                                                                                                                      Ah sure no harm done. Got my heart started this morning anyway

Comment

The loots have been shipped to Eoghan104 and, for yet another year:

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X