Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    Word to the wise - fucking Paypal scumbags are apparently resetting peoples' currency conversion settings at random without asking people or informing them, so next time you're buying something make sure your card issuer is doing the converting so you don't pay their scam rates.
    How does one go about setting the conversion?

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
    That's pretty scummy. Also a tip for people, when using a card to pay in a foreign currency the banks are generally giving crap rates and a fee on top of it, revolut or N26 is the best these days, no fees, pay in the currency you want directly.
    I've had a Revolut card for awhile but I've never actually been able to use it for an instore purchase. So never really bothered using it much other than sending money to friends for split bills etc.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    Apparently slavery is a choice now.
    tell me again....does he happen to have an album coming out?
    Did see a tweet about this and the basic jist was he could drop an album on a Wednesday night at 2am and it would go platinum so not really a marketing ploy by him, he does seem off the wall though #dragonenergy.
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Where is 5Star with his "They never do it easy.."?
      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
        Probably being brought round with a defibrillator

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
          Funny you should say that. I posted this elsewhere half an hour ago.

Never do it the easy bloody way. I'm delighted though. Was a little hairy at times without ever reaching the tense levels of Chelsea in 05 when I was literally hiding behind the curtain at times never the end and the Gudjonsson chance nearly killed me.

Bring on yer Real Madrids!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Never do it the easy bloody way. I'm delighted though. Was a little hairy at times without ever reaching the tense levels of Chelsea in 05 when I was literally hiding behind the curtain at times never the end and the Gudjonsson chance nearly killed me.

...They're impossible to describe...Like in some ways they are great, and they score for fun...But in another way, they are shite...They've rode their luck so much, their defence is shambolic and they can't last 90 minutes...In any other world Madrid will beat them comfortably, and I'm praying they do...
            ...But I don't know...There is just something about them that scares me to think but absolutely anything can happen with them...

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              Did see a tweet about this and the basic jist was he could drop an album on a Wednesday night at 2am and it would go platinum so not really a marketing ploy by him, he does seem off the wall though #dragonenergy.
              Everything is a conspiracy theory re Trump with DP

Really skeptical this would be a good way to sell albums

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                No pro-Kanye posts from Denny like last week? Did something happen?
                Had to Google what this was about

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Don't you feel brighter as a result?!
                    Felt like I've been having a very productive week to miss it

Comment

Glenn Jacobs Wins Republican Primary In Knox County mayoral race.

Comment

I know we have a few teachers among us.

What would be the general consensus on this thread from the other place ?

I don't even know what SLARS is but i can make a decent assumption and these guys don't want to play ball outside of school hours...the teacher burn out statement did it for me !

I work in a factory with no union, the sense of entitlement astounds me from that.
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

SLAR = https://www.ncca.ie/en/junior-cycle/.../slar-meetings

Comment

You for Kiev?

Comment

There’s no prostate screening programme - false negatives are too high and the morbidity associated with positive tests is too high compared with the treatment you can receive.

Cervical check as a screening programme is actually pretty good. Massive amount of damage being done by the media towards all screening programme a at the moment. Frustrating really as I havnt read a decent report yet that knew what they were on about

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                Word to the wise - fucking Paypal scumbags are apparently resetting peoples' currency conversion settings at random without asking people or informing them, so next time you're buying something make sure your card issuer is doing the converting so you don't pay their scam rates.
                                Yeah I noticed this when getting a few bits from eBay.co.uk with my revolut card recently. Got stung twice but for small money thankfully. I actually messaged paypal and opened a case but got given the run around so I gave up.

The workaround is simple but fucking annoying to do each time. Change the currency conversion option back to pay with payal's conversion rate, let the page load and then change the setting back to let your card issuer handle the charge.

Comment

Catching up again, brave post SatNav.
                                  My wife went to England to have 'it' done twice whilst engaged to an abusive partner before we met when young and does not regret but still has emotional episodes because of it. I was very much anti and was only after years with my wife that I understood the emotional and practical aspects of such a decision. I still feel uncomfortable with it as I also know a guy who wasn't supposed to be here but for his mother changing her mind at last minute but is that fate? I dont know but I will never judge and will support any woman who makes that hard choice and to me thats the main thing. It has to be the womans choice, not some law and has to be respected and supported before and after.

Comment

Trump nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize

Trump Trump Trump!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Trump Trump Trump!
                                        Main stream media hiding it or covering it unfavourably. Despite Obama winning it after been nominated only a few days into office been widely celebrated.

Comment

Originally posted by JamieCarra View Post
                                          You for Kiev?
                                          Nope. Can't justify expense, plus missus didn't look amused at the thought of me leaving her with the baby for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                            Main stream media hiding it or covering it unfavourably. Despite Obama winning it after been nominated only a few days into office been widely celebrated.
                                            The coverage seems to have focused on the fact that the House Republicans nominated him for the prize. We likely won't know who nominated Obama for another 40 years or so, albeit he himself said he didn't deserve it.

Political reporters have reported it as a politics story. Partisan nomination blah blah blah. Can't see the Scandies ever giving it to Trump albeit I agree with Lindsay Graham (literally cannot believe I've written that) - if Trump does somehow end the Korean War and demilitarise the peninsula then he would certainly deserve the prize.
                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Are you trying to say Obama's nomination was widely celebrated, or the fact he won it? The sentence is a little unclear.

Isn't celebrating the nomination (one of 330) a little premature - considering Trump was nominated by the US republican party.

Comment

Comment

Comment

The Nobel Peace prize is shite since Yasar Arafat and Rabin won it together in 1994.

Comment

Trump Trump Trump!
                                                      Because of course he did.

Comment

Really have no interest in who Trump had sex with tbh

Comment

what a giant list of professionals that would be!!!

Comment

So either Trump lied or else Guiliani is a Deep State plant.

Tough one.
                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Remember how interested the Republicans were in Clinton's sex life? They even tried to impeach him over it.

I'm sure the morally upstanding members of the GOP will be just as stringent in investigating Trump. Especially as Trump lied about it.

Fast forward six months from now: Dem majority in Congresd and Stormy is testifying live on air about the most intimate details of her encounters with Trump.

Karma.

Comment

Do you have any interest in whether money used paying off a mistress who was looking to tell her story during a campaign should or would count as campaign funding?
                                                                Do you have any interest in why he lied about Natalia Veselnitskaya and Felix Sater?

We know you are very interested in his mental stability and level of functional intelligence so you must have watched the Fox and friends interview from last week , would you ever do me a favour and enlighten us with your thoughts on that.

Take your time here are the full 30 minutes of stable genius unfiltered by any lens... this my friends is the reality of the what the office of the President of the United States has become
                                                                President Trump calls into 'Fox & Friends' to discuss Ronny Jackson's withdrawal, Michael Cohen and the possible North Korea summit. Also, the president says...
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Obama was notably embarrassed by Nobel Prize nomination and even on that recent Netflix show made a joke about what a sham it was.

There's about 300 people nominated each year (including famously Hitler, also Rush Limbaugh). There's zero news value in something that minor.
                                                                  People were on the streets protesting his win, worried that he was going to be a fascist about to start a nuclear war...two years in and he's fav for the peace prize. Is that minor?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    Do you have any interest in whether money used paying off a mistress who was looking to tell her story during a campaign should or would count as campaign funding?
                                                                    Do you have any interest in why he lied about Natalia Veselnitskaya and Felix Sater?

We know you are very interested in his mental stability and level of functional intelligence so you must have watched the Fox and friends interview from last week , would you ever do me a favour and enlighten us with your thoughts on that.

Take your time here are the full 30 minutes of stable genius unfiltered by any lens... this my friends is the reality of the what the office of the President of the United States has become
                                                                    [ul]
                                                                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                    Last edited by Denny Crane; 03-05-18, 08:43.

Comment

People were on the streets protesting his win, worried that he was going to be a fascist about to start a nuclear war...two years in and he's fav for the peace prize. Is that minor?
                                                                      What are your thoughts about Guiliani casually exposing Trump's lying re. Stormy Daniels? And the political implications of same?

Trump is a lame duck. Republicans jumping ship everywhere - not least in the WH.

Comment

Presume he'll get through this like every other normally career ending event

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                          What are your thoughts about Guiliani casually exposing Trump's lying re. Stormy Daniels? And the political implications of same?

Trump is a lame duck. Republicans jumping ship everywhere - not least in the WH.
                                                                          He is a lame Duck l'orange.

Comment

Seems like Giuliani has an unfortunate habit of speaking the truth - live on air (on Fox jack, before you scream 'fake news').

So Rudy confirmed:
                                                                            1. Trump lied about paying off Stormy
                                                                            2. sacked Comey because he wouldn't tell him he wasn't under investigation

Not a bad first day's work as Trump's lawyer. Probably his last.

Comment

Denny what are your feelings on Trumps abortion stance. Would you vote for a man with conflicting views to yourself on such a topic.

Jack , we know your answer

Comment

That scene doesn't represent what you think it represents

You could try interpreting it in allsorts of ways by overlaying it on the current state of the US but there is no interpretation that doesn't end up with Trump being Pete Campbell

But thanks for putting it up... I must try to find time to rewatch it, what a great series.

Comment

It's just easy to brush off it seems but it's much more than just who he had sex with, there's a pattern there from Trump lies lies & more lies, the cover up is usually worse than the crime.

Just watched this bit from Fox News but turns out (I think) they haven't uploaded the part where Giuliani talks about the payment. So we'll have to source that part.

The level of sycophant that these Trump surrogates go to is embarrassing.

Will President Trump grant an interview to special counsel Robert Mueller? Attorney for the president Rudy Giuliani shares insight about this and more on 'Ha...

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                  Seems like Giuliani has an unfortunate habit of speaking the truth - live on air (on Fox jack, before you scream 'fake news').

So Rudy confirmed:
                                                                                  1. Trump lied about paying off Stormy
                                                                                  2. sacked Comey because he wouldn't tell him he wasn't under investigation

Not a bad first day's work as Trump's lawyer. Probably his last.
                                                                                  That one of his other lawyers is retiring in the middle of all this is just gas, yeah sure right did read a story yesterday that none of his current lawyers have a security clearance to see stuff that the special council has, that's an interesting piece to the puzzle.

Comment

Be Kanye

Be coming out with a new album soon.

Do the say controversial stuff thing

Have everyone talking about the shit said

Sell more albums.

Profit....
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

People mainly only care about the economy and safety. I personally don't care about the sex life of President Trump he is winning in all areas despite huge negativity from the main stream media and the vocal minority.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                        Glenn Jacobs Wins Republican Primary In Knox County mayoral race.
                                                                                        Mayor Kane!
                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Be Kanye

Sell more albums.

Profit....
                                                                                          I don't think this is an method to sell albums. He already sells loads of albums, I can't see how this stuff would improve sales.I think he's just lost the marbles m8
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Here's the whole clip, these guys are something else

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                              I don't think this is an method to sell albums. He already sells loads of albums, I can't see how this stuff would improve sales.I think he's just lost the marbles m8
                                                                                              Maybe, but the timing is a little convenient
                                                                                              I imagine the whole thing is a ruse.
                                                                                              Say shit
                                                                                              get shit said reported on
                                                                                              declare how the media spins shit said
                                                                                              have track in album called villain or something
                                                                                              comment on context on track
                                                                                              have track dissing trump
                                                                                              be lauded on all sides
                                                                                              profit

Comment

I've had a Revolut card for awhile but I've never actually been able to use it for an instore purchase. So never really bothered using it much other than sending money to friends for split bills etc.
                                                                                                Must be a problem with your card? Since mine has gone contactless it's been sweet, contactless payments in native currencies and can even use it on the London transport system instead of getting an oyster card. Do use it like you too, splitting money is good.
                                                                                                I did have a hilarious problem in London where my revolut card was actually BREAKING all the machines whenever I tried to use it, Revolut detected this and issued me a new card.
                                                                                                I just got an email about some new vault feature they have, every time you spend money they round up to the nearest euro/pound/dollar and store that in your vault/savings account on there.

Ah heyor, even if it's not about album sales it creates more album sales, that is pretty basic. He is being talked about incessantly on social media to the point I've unfollowed people to stop hear about how amazing he is, most recent posting I saw:

If you're looking for some true out of the box uplifting inspiration, go to Kanye's twitter and start reading from the moment he returned to twitter up. His originality, insights and courage really lifted me this past week.
                                                                                                NOT for closed minded people! If you can't see the beauty or don't have something positive to say, please move on

Comment

People mainly only care about the economy and safety. I personally don't care about the sex life of President Trump he is winning in all areas despite huge negativity from the main stream media and the vocal minority.
                                                                                                  People do care about the sex life of the President. Especially Republicans.

Maybe you're too young to remember but Google Kenneth Starr and you'll see that people care extremely deeply about this very topic. Especially when the President is caught lying about it.

Comment

Be Kanye

Sell more albums.

Profit....
                                                                                                    Far far better ways he could get publicity if that was his objective

Comment

... and not a tap of work was done that day.

Comment

It's just easy to brush off it seems but it's much more than just who he had sex with, there's a pattern there from Trump lies lies & more lies, the cover up is usually worse than the crime.

Just watched this bit from Fox News but turns out (I think) they haven't uploaded the part where Giuliani talks about the payment. So we'll have to source that part.

The level of sycophant that these Trump surrogates go to is embarrassing.

Will President Trump grant an interview to special counsel Robert Mueller? Attorney for the president Rudy Giuliani shares insight about this and more on 'Ha...

That one of his other lawyers is retiring in the middle of all this is just gas, yeah sure right did read a story yesterday that none of his current lawyers have a security clearance to see stuff that the special council has, that's an interesting piece to the puzzle.
                                                                                                        Just don't find this the least bit interesting. He's effective at his job. He's out helping peace in Korea. Did he matter who JFK slept with prior to the Cuban Missile Crisis?

Comment

Far far better ways he could get publicity if that was his objective
                                                                                                          seriously? C'mon you are better than this.

Comment

But on the subject of the sex life of loose women you have all sorts of input

Comment

seriously? C'mon you are better than this.
                                                                                                              It's the truth. He's only losing fans with this. Think your view is just lazy, he's married to Kim K, you think he needs to cozy up to trump to get talked about?

Comment

Maybe, but the timing is a little convenient
                                                                                                                I imagine the whole thing is a ruse.
                                                                                                                Say shit
                                                                                                                get shit said reported on
                                                                                                                declare how the media spins shit said
                                                                                                                have track in album called villain or something
                                                                                                                comment on context on track
                                                                                                                have track dissing trump
                                                                                                                be lauded on all sides
                                                                                                                profit
                                                                                                                Bit of a wild tactic for a man who has every album released gone platinum and record for consecutive albums debuting at number 1, which is a live record.

The above as a publicity record selling stunt would be ludacris even for Kanye
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

The left are the new sexual Puritans.

Comment

Just don't find this the least bit interesting. He's effective at his job. He's out helping peace in Korea. Did he matter who JFK slept with prior to the Cuban Missile Crisis?
                                                                                                                    The Trump administration has been an absolute calamity since day one and it just keeps on going, week in week out there is something new from them. Effective at his job is stretching it somewhat Republican controlled house/senate and it's still shaky is mind boggling.

Lets not forget it's not just about hush money paid to multiple women and to just shrug it off likes it's nothing is very flippant, I'm not trying to get into whataboutism but trying to stick the core arguments around Trump the duplicitous nature from the "surrogates" banging the Trump drum is highly worrying.

Comment

Fail.

Comment

The right are The Moral Majority jack. Google that one too.

You're kinda losing it here tbf.

Comment

It's the truth. He's only losing fans with this. Think your view is just lazy, he's married to Kim K, you think he needs to cozy up to trump to get talked about?
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                          Bit of a wild tactic for a man who has every album released gone platinum and record for consecutive albums debuting at number 1, which is a live record.

The above as a publicity record selling stunt would be ludacris even for Kanye
                                                                                                                          It's possible he's just mental, he's on infowars later today.

All this shit and still platinum will be kanye's 5th avenue shooting

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X