No announcement yet.

Premier League Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

luckforsome hits the top after a few impressive weeks. Very tight overall though. Raoul currently owes the cost of a half bottle of wine (his wine anyway ) to the winner.

Comment

FD back on top. Few interesting weeks coming up with midweek fixtures. Don't forget Tuesday 20th Dec is pay up time.

Comment

Even tighter. FD still there. As per usual these are subject to verification but I'll do a proper check at some stage.

Comment

Still up for grabs with 3 rounds of fixtures between here and deadline day. I think we can safely say Raoul won't be winning it

Comment

Midweek and weekend (including Monday) and that's it.

Last edited by careca; 12-12-16, 14:23.

Comment

Flushy has 3 pts too many there��.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                Flushy has 3 pts too many there��.
                Ta on phone sort properly later

should be right now. I'll do a proper check on Thurs and update before last round of matches.
                Last edited by careca; 12-12-16, 14:24.

Comment

I'll double check this in the morning. 6 pointer from yours truly brings me into it but West B V Utd at weekend fucks me up. V tight though going into last round.

Last edited by careca; 15-12-16, 09:27.

Comment

Flushy 3 pts too few there.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                      I'll double check this in the morning. 6 pointer from yours truly brings me into it but West B V Utd at weekend fucks me up. V tight though going into last round.
                      This is great thanks!

Can we go again for the 2nd half of the season? just starting with everyone on 0 points and do the draft again?

Comment

sorry. City weren't update on table when I did it as match still going on. Should be right now.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                          This is great thanks!

Can we go again for the 2nd half of the season? just starting with everyone on 0 points and do the draft again?
                          I've no problem doing it if lads want to. We would need to post a copy of the table as is, just to ensure we have correct totals along the way. Could start first week back in Jan and do the draw?

Comment

Cheers man. Had noticed that myself and was going to double check later. It's between you and me, and think i have the slight edge...slight!

Chelsea beat Palace in early kick-off (Horatio +1)
                            West Ham beat Hull (Horatio +1)

Bournemouth pick up a point against Southampton (All square)
                            I'm then relying on Man City against Arsenal for the loots

Not sure if a tie-breaker was put in place if anyone finishes level on points?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              Cheers man. Had noticed that myself and was going to double check later. It's between you and me, and think i have the slight edge...slight!

Yep its in the op and unfortunately it states in the event of a tie, whoever has the team higher up the league will win (ie Horatio in this case). Good luck both of you in any case.

Comment

luckforsome doing an Arsenal. Top after week 9, looking like 4th..

Comment

and I get accused of being a nerd ???

Comment

Interested for 2nd half of season if anyone drops out and WK doesn't take his "1st reserve or Game 2" spot.

Comment

Best of luck FD, Bournemouth a great pick in fairness, Happy enough that with first pick I got it right ( that's for you Doug) , no choice with Hull but they have probably done better than expected.

Comment

Ya you were vindicated Horatio after we gave you a pasting after 4 or 5 rounds

Comment

Best of luck FD, Bournemouth a great pick in fairness, Happy enough that with first pick I got it right ( that's for you Doug) , no choice with Hull but they have probably done better than expected.
                                          Ah Bournemouth was a no brainer. Was left with a choice of them, Burnley, Sunderland and Hull so it picked itself. I really want Boro for the 2nd round, so glad they were picked before it got to me! Will be interesting if you pick up 4 points from the 2 games. I'll need either Arsenal or Bournemouth to win to sneak it!

Comment

C'mon the Arsenal ��

Comment

C'mon the Arsenal ��
                                              ...Why do I get the feeling i'm gonna come 2nd in another Fecking competition?...#2nditus...
                                              Last edited by luckforsome; 18-12-16, 18:33.

Comment

Comment

I'm cheering on Arsenal too!

Comment

WP FD.

Comment

WP FD.
                                                      Down to the wire is always good. Would have been quite happy if you won this comp!

Comment

Hope this is right. Well done FD. Exactly 100 eu to collect. Can everyone sort FD out asap. Maybe let us know how you want it FD?

We'll go again in Jan if the interest is there.

Comment

Hope this is right. Well done FD. Exactly 100 eu to collect. Can everyone sort FD out asap. Maybe let us know how you want it FD?

We'll go again in Jan if the interest is there.
                                                          Cheers for running and keeping track of scores Careca.

I can accept money on any poker site, Skrill, Paypal, pigeon etc. I'm easy!

Comment

Cheers for running and keeping track of scores Careca.

I can accept money on any poker site, Skrill, Paypal, pigeon etc. I'm easy!
                                                            No worries, not much involved.

pm me your boyles details and I'll lodge it in shop in morning.

Comment

Tony what's ur stars SN and I'll transfer there.

Also thanks for running the comp carcea!

Comment

Paypal details for me Tony along with how to do transfers there!!

Have you revolut?

Comment

straight bank transfer is easiest for me if you still have an irish account or stars if not.

Comment

Bank xfer or skrill Tony, send me on deets.

Well done !
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

No worries, not much involved.

pm me your boyles details and I'll lodge it in shop in morning.
                                                                      Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                      Tony what's ur stars SN and I'll transfer there.

Also thanks for running the comp carcea!
                                                                      Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                      Paypal details for me Tony along with how to do transfers there!!

Have you revolut?
                                                                      Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                      straight bank transfer is easiest for me if you still have an irish account or stars if not.
                                                                      Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                      Bank xfer or skrill Tony, send me on deets.

Well done !
                                                                      Received so far. Cheers guys

Comment

I completely missed this - please send details FD.

Serves me right for entering a soccer comp.
                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Ha ha. Starting again with fresh draw next week if you want in. No hassle if not, as have one or two on waiting list.

Comment

Are we going again with this from the weekend? Thanks this post if interested. Table at the min is as follows, just so we have something to work off if needed in May.

Comment

#98
                                                                              Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

I'd forgotten all about this.
                                                                              sure send me on deets, paypal probably handiest
                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

#99
                                                                                Raoul is in again.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                  I'd forgotten all about this.
                                                                                  sure send me on deets, paypal probably handiest
                                                                                  you in again DP or skipping it this time?

Comment

Inski

Comment

funds shipped (apologies FD)

assume I get first pick this time

Comment

Waiting on confirmation from Dp and Richiem and we are good to go. I'll ask aj to do the draw again.

Comment

Yup defo in again

Comment

Deadparrot confirmed so I'll send list to AJ and ask him to arrange order.

Comment

Entries

Comment

Randomisation of names from random.org lists.

1.Deadparrot
                                                                                                2.Raoul
                                                                                                3.RichieM
                                                                                                4.Eoghan104
                                                                                                5.Flushdraw
                                                                                                6.Luckforsome
                                                                                                7.Oleras
                                                                                                8.careca
                                                                                                9.Premierstone
                                                                                                10.Horatio

Comment

Thanks AJ

Deadparrot you are up first. When you have your pick done will you pm next on the list.

Cheers

Comment

Not being original at all I'll take Chelsea
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

We'll go off-piste with Spurs.

Comment

Will go with city

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                          Will go with city
                                                                                                          Arsenal Please

Comment

Liverpool please.

PM sent to luckforsome.

Comment

...Gonna go with a crazy choice Here and pick Man United😁😁...

Comment

Everton.

careca.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

West Brom

Can someone pm premier please. Pain on phone

Comment

Southampton please!

Comment

2 picks so Horatio

Comment

I presume I have to take Bournemouth from the top half ? West Ham from the bottom half.

If I don't have to take Bournemouth I'll take stoke.

Comment

I presume I have to take Bournemouth from the top half ? West Ham from the bottom half.

If I don't have to take Bournemouth I'll take stoke.
                                                                                                                          take anyone you want. Stoke and West H so?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X