Jammy guest ew in the 8:20 to pay for the Birthday celebrations.
    HB m8

Jammy guest ew in the 8:20 to pay for the Birthday celebrations.
      on for birthday pint money

17 race maidens are probably not the safest of betting mediums but Cadland lad ( 17:25) never runs a bad race at chelmsford. A couple of handicap debutantes from shrewd yards make it a bit tricky but he seemed to improve for the first time visor last run when badly placed. If the Johnston/ Williams pair aren't anything special I fancy him to win it.

18 race maidens....blah blah blah, over the cliff at 8:45 tomorrow.
        Last edited by horatio1; 19-10-16, 21:26.

Landana should get them business done in the bumper in Thurles. 7/2.

Medium to big bet for me.

Landana should get them business done in the bumper in Thurles. 7/2.

Medium to big bet for me.
            Nice one!

Bout time ya came good!

Slogged up.

Bout time ya came good!

Slogged up.
                Hot and cold.

Now to eliminate the cold and just post the hot

18 race maidens....blah blah blah, over the cliff at 8:45 tomorrow.
                  Humour the interesting one here. Bang out of form and worst of the draw though so went with The AW King.

FMFLFFSFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU

Cox plate tomorrow, at Mooney Valley.
                      Winx currently at 10/11 and 5/6 in European bookies.
                      Been smashed today in Australia $1.75 (3/4) fixed odds, and $1.50 (1/2) on the Tote.

Whoshotthebarman in race 8 (the one previous) looks good to me also.

small ew double on hamley in Dundalk at 8.05 and win loose draw in the last at Wolverhampton

Hopefully she's hot.

5:40 Chelt - Cyrius Morivere

Medium Ew

Mugs game.

Cox plate tomorrow, at Mooney Valley.
                              Winx currently at 10/11 and 5/6 in European bookies.
                              Been smashed today in Australia $1.75 (3/4) fixed odds, and $1.50 (1/2) on the Tote.

Whoshotthebarman in race 8 (the one previous) looks good to me also.
                              Whoshotthebarman close 2nd, Winx romped it in 5+ lengths. What a sensational horse.

What is the good thing today? In Liverpool , need money to buy shite beer. Jolly drifting in big one. O Brien outsider or rivet?

I have backed Cogry, Fox Norton in Cheltenham and Novoman in Doncaster

Big bet on rivet at 5s ew also on The Anvil at 14s ew same race. UAE prince 3.15 Don @ 6/4and finally seizing platinum @12s ew Cheltenham 3.30 my fancied few today.

I have backed Cogry, Fox Norton in Cheltenham and Novoman in Doncaster
                                      Cogry & Laurence place double @6s for me. GL.
                                      Last edited by Dice75; 22-10-16, 10:21.

Disko looks like a serious horse

Wife fecked off on a hunt so decided in a similar vein to hit Leopardstown with babies in tow. Wont have time to look properly so any fancies welcome or else will be relying on baby pinstickers....

Reliable source tells me king is very confident wishing and hoping will get the job done at Bangor 2.40. 11/4 available.

Enough for a big single.

Going to double with O Leary in the last, money for both.

Reliable source tells me king is very confident wishing and hoping will get the job done at Bangor 2.40. 11/4 available.

Enough for a big single.

Going to double with O Leary in the last, money for both.
                                              2nd.
                                              You fancy cherokee prince over the other king horse Bastien?

edit: money steaming on O'learys, here's hoping
                                              Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-10-16, 14:10.

2nd.
                                                You fancy cherokee prince over the other king horse Bastien?

edit: money steaming on O'learys, here's hoping
                                                Yeah I think the slight mistake 3 out cost him

Would have a nice a amount on the Prince.

Prince for small profits now please.

Yeah I think the slight mistake 3 out cost him

Would have a nice a amount on the Prince.

Prince for small profits now please.
                                                  didnt get on myself but saw he blundered badly 3 out.

Joined you on the prince so GL us

^^^

I was told by a reliable fan of the hedge hopping to back Sandymount in the last so forecast for the dollars.

Poor day

We go again.

Johnny Levis seems to be expecting to have a few winners at Dundalk tomorrow,

Some very strange long prices into single figures punts going on in the Uk too.

We should organise a gang up to Dundalk some Friday for the craic. Book in & pints.

We all getting on a Heinz or something extremely ambitious like that?

All six of Johnny Levin’s horses’ have been smashed in this evening for Dundalk on Wednesday the 26th of October!. We know massive gambles’ like these are very possible as Charles Byrnes pulled off a miraculous stunt at Roscommon a couple of months ago, landing a monster treble. With all horses being from the same …

Apparently one of the owners has backed them all.
                                                                Some of the other owners or part owners seem to think it's a load of shite.

Love this though
                                                                On this gamble at Dundalk, I assumed it was rubbish till an Irish mate messaged me to say 4 accounts with victor chandler had been opened on the west coast of Ireland in ladies names and all had £500 quids worth of multiples on these horses.
                                                                That's a top class rumour

We all getting on a Heinz or something extremely ambitious like that?
                                                                  .5 super yankee
                                                                  It's pissing money away but will give me a little interest

From Levin's Fb page -

We have a busy night with six runners at Dundalk.

We're on 16 winners for the year so far which represents a record year for the stable but anybody thinking we'll end the night on 22 winners is living in cloud cookoo land. Don't be fooled by your bookmaker!

I'm updating early today from the sales in Newmarket as I'm informed my runners have moved in price and feel it's important to update the betting public as to my thoughts.

Palavicini Run (R Whelan) ran a disappointing race at the Curragh last time out. We've dropped her in both trip and grade and she's weighted to run a big race this evening. My only concern is we are not 100% sure she'll act on the surface.

Deeds Not Words (D O'Connor) has done nothing but disappoint this year. He's off an ordinary mark in an ordinary race and I gave up fancying him with any confidence 4 runs back.

Bective (R Whelan) I thought ran quite well the last day and better than his finishing position suggested. 7 furlongs on soft ground wouldn't have been ideal but it was a valuable race and we had to take a shot. Dropping back to 6 furlongs in a maiden the intention is to ride him handy with a pair of blinkers on him in the hope this brings out more improvement.

Rateel (D O'Connor) is a horse I love as he's very genuine. Unfortunately I gave him a break around Galway time and he still hasn't come back into the groove and his work at the moment is moderate. He's better than that, and his time will come, but I'd be surprised if it was today.

Sixtyfiveroses (D O'Connor) is a horse we all know the story behind. I was absolutely thrilled the last day at Navan. It's a mile and a half today and Donagh will take his time and try to get there late. My opinion would be she's more than likely to come up short today but she has her chance.

Havelock Ellis (D O'Connor) ran a nice race the last day showing signs of his old form but needs to back that run up today. Depending on what mood the old boy is in will determine what half of the field he finishes in.

From Levin's Fb page -

We have a busy night with six runners at Dundalk.

We're on 16 winners for the year so far which represents a record year for the stable but anybody thinking we'll end the night on 22 winners is living in cloud cookoo land. Don't be fooled by your bookmaker!

I'm updating early today from the sales in Newmarket as I'm informed my runners have moved in price and feel it's important to update the betting public as to my thoughts.

Palavicini Run (R Whelan) ran a disappointing race at the Curragh last time out. We've dropped her in both trip and grade and she's weighted to run a big race this evening. My only concern is we are not 100% sure she'll act on the surface.

Deeds Not Words (D O'Connor) has done nothing but disappoint this year. He's off an ordinary mark in an ordinary race and I gave up fancying him with any confidence 4 runs back.

Bective (R Whelan) I thought ran quite well the last day and better than his finishing position suggested. 7 furlongs on soft ground wouldn't have been ideal but it was a valuable race and we had to take a shot. Dropping back to 6 furlongs in a maiden the intention is to ride him handy with a pair of blinkers on him in the hope this brings out more improvement.

Rateel (D O'Connor) is a horse I love as he's very genuine. Unfortunately I gave him a break around Galway time and he still hasn't come back into the groove and his work at the moment is moderate. He's better than that, and his time will come, but I'd be surprised if it was today.

Sixtyfiveroses (D O'Connor) is a horse we all know the story behind. I was absolutely thrilled the last day at Navan. It's a mile and a half today and Donagh will take his time and try to get there late. My opinion would be she's more than likely to come up short today but she has her chance.

Havelock Ellis (D O'Connor) ran a nice race the last day showing signs of his old form but needs to back that run up today. Depending on what mood the old boy is in will determine what half of the field he finishes in.
                                                                        he's almost playing down their chances too well

1st Levin runner getting hammered back into 6/4 yet drifting out to 7.4 on exchanges.

3rd

Was told Crickle wood has a good chance 2nd race in Stratford tomorrow. Also Kilkishen meant to thereabouts 350 Clonmel

I see the trainer of Crickel wood is sponsoring that race.

Having a sizeable EW bet on King Crimson 1940. Out and gone hopefully last home.

Would have liked to have seen a bit support for this lad. A couple of shrewd yards seem to be punting theirs in the race. I wouldn't be nearly as confident as when I had my bet /posted. Just in case anyone sees this later. Id be very happy with a place now the way the market is moving.

Will Kirby make this race currently stuck in traffic

Long shot but anyone know a decent pub in Manchester that would have ATR on a tv tonight for the evening racing?

Anyone want to convince me not to spunk a load on
                                                                                          Saphir du rheu tomorrow?

Long shot but anyone know a decent pub in Manchester that would have ATR on a tv tonight for the evening racing?
                                                                                            Any boozer I've watched evening racing in Manchester certainly wasn't decent.

Anyone want to convince me not to spunk a load on
                                                                                              Saphir du rheu tomorrow?
                                                                                              Barring the fact that he hasn't run well in over a year, can't jump fences and is generally regressive then he's a great bet burst on

11 lbs is unreal
                                                                                                ground suits too, if he gets around the track he wins imo.

Really Special @ newmarket is my emergency backup. Cannot see this getting beaten

11 lbs is unreal
                                                                                                  ground suits too, if he gets around the track he wins imo.

Really Special @ newmarket is my emergency backup. Cannot see this getting beaten
                                                                                                  SDR Should be 20/1 tomorrow. Has zero chance of winning. Less than that if it's possible

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                                    Any boozer I've watched evening racing in Manchester certainly wasn't decent.
                                                                                                    Yeah. Google brought us to Mulligans. Hole, despite having a website. At least got the racing in. One lad up 5 figures so good night ahead 😎

SDR Should be 20/1 tomorrow. Has zero chance of winning. Less than that if it's possible
                                                                                                      Give me 10s?

I'm not a bookie. I'm just trying to help you. Anything you wager on that animal will not be coming back

It's a donkey race , he has a great chance of that mark ..
                                                                                                          Longshotvalue.com

Yeah. Google brought us to Mulligans. Hole, despite having a website. At least got the racing in. One lad up 5 figures so good night ahead 😎
                                                                                                            It is indeed a hole but it's our go to spot every time we're over. Always happy to accommodate any request if they can. And good staff which is rare in Manchester.

Fair enough. Couldnt pay me to go back. Lots of new decent new spots around.

This place? http://www.mulligansofdeansgate.com I'm surprised you had such a bad experience. They've always been fantastic hosts to us. It's like an unwritten meeting point for us over there. They even kicked a bunch of City fans out one time we were in lol

Only 1 bet for me tomorrow Regal Dan 5.15. Agree about Saphir..can't jump but trainer in form and should really win tomorrow. Couldnt be taking 3's though. Hope he sluices up for ya DP. GL GL

Jennies in with a sniff SP?

Heard some lad just had 5 grand ew on her. Ground not ideal?

Well I couldn't leave the overnight 14/1 alone anyhu (closer to £5 than £5K though)

+Popped her in a double with Pat's!

Good luck to him! I'll be happy if she runs her race and brings home some prize money and kind of expected her to go off at a bigger price.

Ground is not ideal we'd love to have had some rain, and looking at the land around me Is very dry. running at a different track and and over a bit further would be nice too.
                                                                                                                          However the draw might help, she is in great form and working well , if the young lad is worth his 7lbs then on a strict line of form she is weighted to finish in a line across the track with half a dozen of them.

One way or the other is going to be a great day, afterwards we are going to a dinner tonight where she is nominated for an award in one of the horse of the year categories.