Get healthy and fit of course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
    How do you know? Are you taking bodyfat measurements? Skinfolds? The weighing scale is only part of it, a very small part.

I can't see how you're going to keep up that level of training with so little nutrients to assist your repair.
    No I'm not doing any of the above, they're not available at my gym. What's supposed to happen if you're eating at a huge calorie deficit - the body burns fat then muscle or just muscle? Do you not think that eating around 1700 kcals of completely clean natural foods (bar shake) is substantially better than say 2200 kcals with the difference being dairy or something similiar.

I'm 4 days in now & I feel pretty good, had a weigh in yesterday and down around .8kg. What's an acceptable weekly loss as that may be all I have to measure? Or would waist size be a better alternative?

Thanks for all the feedback.

Comment

weight loss with 500kcal deficit a day would be one pound or ~ 0.5kg per week.

This is a safe and consistently achievable number.

It is constantly said on boards.ie and other fitness forums that a calorie deficit of greater than 1000kcals per day should only ever be undertaken under strict medical supervision. Your body not having enough energy to lift weights is counter-productive, your body deciding that it's never going to get enough energy and so converting everything eaten to bodyfat while eating its own muscles for energy is also pretty counter productive.

Extreme calorie deficits pretty much cannot take place under any sort of medium-long term period (without supervision - of course Gastric Bypass etc is this), and training would become next to impossible in the short run.

Burnout by having 800kcal deficits, training hard, and getting quick results but at the cost of your body returning to normal in 3 months when you realise that you can't do that, and need to eat to regenerate the muscle you've lost seems like a pretty poor call.

Slow and steady improvements.

Eat Clean, train mean, get lean.
      Last edited by Emmet; 13-07-12, 09:45. Reason: day/week fix

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
        I'm going to the gym later. Squat/Bench/Row 5 x 5 (kinda) I'll wear my HRM and see what the calories burned over the session are. Similar enough in size.
        Just over an hour in the gym, HRM says I burned 552 calories. That's at 76kg or so. That's prob towards the high end of the scale, but bare in mind it was one of my more intense sessions. The heavier you lift the more you burn.

Plus, if you are going to count this as part of your calories burned for the day. You need to subtract the calories you burn doing nothing to get the net effect of the exercise. so for me that about 77 cals (1 cal per kg per hr), leaving 475 net burned.

Comment

What height are you Mellor?

Comment

5'9" or 10". Not really sure tbh.
            Why are you wondering?

Comment

5'9" or 10". Not really sure tbh.
              Why are you wondering?
              Just as a gauge for the above estimates. Probably not all that worthwhile estimating based on estimates but sure it's an idea!

Comment

The 552 is probably pretty accurate for the session. The HRM is a good one.
                But it's hard to compare that to another persons workout. I'd imagine intensity is very subjective.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                  No I'm not doing any of the above, they're not available at my gym. What's supposed to happen if you're eating at a huge calorie deficit - the body burns fat then muscle or just muscle? Do you not think that eating around 1700 kcals of completely clean natural foods (bar shake) is substantially better than say 2200 kcals with the difference being dairy or something similiar.

I'm 4 days in now & I feel pretty good, had a weigh in yesterday and down around .8kg. What's an acceptable weekly loss as that may be all I have to measure? Or would waist size be a better alternative?

Thanks for all the feedback.
                  I'd say waist size and WHR(waist hip ratio) and your skinfolds matter more. Look into getting them checked out somewhere.

I'm 89kg now and I look and feel better then I did when I was 70kg.

Comment

89KG, MM? Fair play dude
                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Haven't updated in a while but I'm down to 73kg today. I'm on a very strict diet - avg day is 3 egg omelette wit onions peppers and asparagus, 1 or 2 fish fillets with a large portion of green veg & 2 chicken/turkey or 1 steak with large portion of green veg again. Take about 10g fish oil a day & around 30g nuts.

Mainly doing short session bodyweight workouts. Can anyone tell me what are the advantages to doing Olympic style weight lifting over standard compound lifts? I'm tempted to incorporate them heavily into my bulking plan post-cut, along with bodyweight exercises. The goal now is to get down to about 68kg in the next 3 weeks and then start a slow clean bulk (staying off sugar & dairy) probably taking creatine. The dream, hopefully by the end of the year, is ~80kg keeping the bodyfat as close as possible to whatever it is in 3 weeks!

Comment

Was in the gym today too for the first time in a week to test if I'd lost strength. Results were positive, only went for 1*5 the squat I did last time (105kg on Smith machine), 3*5 90kg on SM (slight increase I think), 3*5 50kg on SM. Did some pull ups too.

Comment

You really are better off using a free barbell instead of a smith machine. Much more fluid and promotes better range of motion and flexibility.

Comment

I second MM's advice. Hate the smith for the reasons pointed out above. However, if you persist on using the smith machine, please squat with your feet out at a position similar to this:

Your feet shouldn't be directly under the bar as in a normal barbell squat. You need to take into account the slanted bar path of the smith machine.

Re: oly lifts. I really wouldn't substitute them for compound lifts. They really should be taught by an experienced coach imo. You are underestimating the years of practice you'd need to get any way efficient at them. The time it will take you to build up to a decent level would be much better used focusing on getting stronger with compound lifts which will bring about the body composition changes that seem to be your goal.

I'm not saying don't try them but use them as a complement rather than a substitute.

Comment

Exactly what Lloyd said.
                              Avoid the SM if possible.

Olympic lifts require explosive power and mobility. And doing them will improve these areas too. But they are so much harder from a technical point of view. They shouldn't be the bulk of your training. Even top only lifters would squat very regularly. Include them for variation on top of regular lifting, not at the expense of it.

Comment

Ya I usually don't use it, was just handy yesterday. I'm going to order creatine soon so it's there for when I'm ready to start the bulk. Any particular stand-out ones or something like this fine? It's pretty cheap surprisingly.

Comment

Don't think creatine is a free pass to getting massive. It'll make maybe 3-5% difference, tops.

Comment

forget creatine imo.

Comment

Ya I usually don't use it, was just handy yesterday. I'm going to order creatine soon so it's there for when I'm ready to start the bulk. Any particular stand-out ones or something like this fine? It's pretty cheap surprisingly.

http://www.myprotein.com/ie/products...FYQe4QodJGIA3w
                                      You want plain creatine monohydrate. Which is exactly what you linked to there, pretty sure I've the same one at home. Don't bother paying extra for flashy advertising and packaging.

But as MM said, don't expect too much of it. People assume that creatine adds mass to muscles quickly. Which isn't how it works at all.

Comment

Weighed in at 74.3kg today which is probably more accurate.

Went back to the barbell and aimed for some PBs:
                                        Squat: 100kg*5*3 (didn't get down as far as I usually would on third set)
                                        Bench: 75kg*5*2, 4*1
                                        Deadlift: 100kg*5*1
                                        Pull ups: 8, 6, 5
                                        Dips: 20, 20, 15

Bodyweight workout tomorrow & some swimming.

Comment

Weighed in at 74.3kg today which is probably more accurate.

Went back to the barbell and aimed for some PBs:
                                          Squat: 100kg*5*3 (didn't get down as far as I usually would on third set)
                                          Bench: 75kg*5*2, 4*1
                                          Deadlift: 100kg*5*1
                                          Pull ups: 8, 6, 5
                                          Dips: 20, 20, 15

Bodyweight workout tomorrow & some swimming.
                                          Great work on the pull ups. They are seriously hard. Good numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
                                            Don't think creatine is a free pass to getting massive. It'll make maybe 3-5% difference, tops.
                                            Just on this, does that mean creatine should be taken as a short term supplement, i.e. you gain 3-5% over the course of 12 weeks or so and after that it's pointless?

Comment

No. It gives you a slight edge while lifting, if you stop taking it that edge does away.
                                              3-5% means to ability on a given day in the gym, not the gains made over time.
                                              Last edited by Mellor; 24-07-12, 07:11.

Comment

5% doesnt sound like much, but

If I do my standard 80kg bench press, can do it comfortably enough.

85kg feels like i'm benching a car. Even small gains are worth it imo.

Comment

Starting the bulk this week, just getting everything in order. I'm around 74.5kg atm so will have to settle for starting around there. Let the cut slip away from me late last week & never got back into it. I'm just messing around with numbers atm, trying to figure out a rough idea of what I'll need. I need to be taking in around 2600 to be bulking but that doesn't factor in exercise so I'll aim for 3-3500 daily. Here's a sample day I've made up:

Breakfast (8am):
                                                  3-4 egg omelette/scrambled (300-400) & possibly 2 slices bacon (100) or a banana
                                                  2 rice cakes with 2 tablespoons peanut butter (200)
                                                  5g glutamine in water, 1 glass wheatgrass, 2 fish oil tablets

Snack throughout morning:
                                                  25-50g cashew nuts/almonds (125-225)

Lunch (4pm):
                                                  Basmati rice, 2 chicken/turkey/fish fillets, green veg, 2 fish oil tablets (600)

Pre-workout (5:30pm):
                                                  Black coffee, 5g BCAAs

Post-workout (7pm):
                                                  2 scoop protein shake, 5g creatine, 5g glutamine, 5g BCAAs (250)

Dinner (7:45pm):
                                                  Basmati rice, equivalent of 2 – 3 fillets of mince/steak/pork, green veg, 2 fish oil tablets (900)

I’ll probably drink around 500ml milk daily too (500)

I'm holidaying in September so I'll set goals for the month. I'm going to stick with SS 3x a week & not sure about days in between, maybe light cardio like swimming & 1 day of isolation work. Not going to target any weights/measurements as I don't know what rate they'll increase, just lifts will do:

Squat: 130x5x3
                                                  Deadlift: 140x5x1
                                                  Bench: 82.5x5x3
                                                  Press: 50x5x3
                                                  Pull ups: 10, 10, 10
                                                  Clean and Jerk: have form down using just the bar + 5kg

Comment

Just one question - obviously protein & carb intake needs to be high when bulking but what's the deal with fats? Should I ditch the fish oils as I'll be getting a decent amount of fat from meat, milk & nuts or should it be kept very high when bulking?

Comment

Just one question - obviously protein & carb intake needs to be high when bulking but what's the deal with fats? Should I ditch the fish oils as I'll be getting a decent amount of fat from meat, milk & nuts or should it be kept very high when bulking?
                                                      It depends. The reason for talking fish oil is to balance out your omega 3 to omega 6 ratio. If you were getting enough omega 3 in your diet you could ditch the fish oil but I doubt you are/would be.

You'd have to assess it yourself.
                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

No harm in keeping them I guess, will reduce to 4 a day.

Comment

Chicken curry w rice & carrots (600)
                                                          3 chicken fillets w basmati & veg (1000)
                                                          Protein shake (250)
                                                          3 coffees (200)
                                                          Weetabix (250)
                                                          1/4 l milk (500)

Wasn't really planning on starting today when I woke up but just worked out that way. Delighted to be bulking, can tell it's going to be a hell of a lot easier than cutting! Will be having 2x or 3x meat with 1/2 bag basmati (200 kcals) & veg for lunch & dinner so it's just a matter of filling in the rest. The only part I'll find tough is taking in 3/4 eggs in the mornings after having done IF for the past 2 weeks and as a result am never hungry before 12. Don't think I'm capable of 3000 good kcals in an 8 hour period so it's back to normal breakfast times! I'll try not to rely on milk to bump it up as I don't think dairy fully agrees with me so rice cakes & peanut butter will be purchased tomorrow too.

Comment

Current lifts are:
                                                            S - 112.5
                                                            B - 80
                                                            DL - 115

Starting creatine today - doing the 5 day loading. My diet is so good up until my midnight snacks Have about 5 or 6 fillets of meat a day, 3 eggs, loads of basmati rice & green veg, protein shake and then I go and ruin it all... once I cut out the weetabix & milk I have enough kcals to build muscle and not have the belly coming along with it. So I'll cut the shit out as soon as the pack of weetabix is gone

Comment

Don't go mad on the basmati, post workout is good enough.

Diet looks good otherwise.

Comment

I've been having 250g every day, half an hour before the gym and the other half within an hour after. I guess it's needless before the gym as I have a black coffee too. Snack on 50g cashews during day too so I can cut out the basmati pre-w easily. Having said that I still work out my calorie intake at around 3000 kcals a day (without the milk & cereal) which is really the minimum I should be getting.

Comment

I've been having 250g every day, half an hour before the gym and the other half within an hour after. I guess it's needless before the gym as I have a black coffee too. Snack on 50g cashews during day too so I can cut out the basmati pre-w easily. Having said that I still work out my calorie intake at around 3000 kcals a day (without the milk & cereal) which is really the minimum I should be getting.
                                                                  no idea why you'd carb pre-gym.

Just use carbs as glycogen replacers. When you max out your muscles, reload em with carbs asap after.

Carb Loading is probably useful for people about to go on Marathons and Ironman etc, but not necessary in the main for training.

Drink Coconut Milk, eat avacados, eat fatty slices of meat (pork belly is sensational). Get your excess calories in through these kind of foods imo. Careful with the nuts, if you up their intake, definitely increase fish oils. Omega 5 balance in question.

Comment

Went for some of Mellor's rowing cardio workouts but failed at end of 2nd one:

Row 500m x 3 sets. Take 2 mins rest. Times were 2:42, 2:45 & 2:49.

Then I tried:
                                                                    4min row/3min rest/2min row/30sec rest/1min row/3mins rest/2min row/30sec rest/4min row. Total time works out at 20mins (13mins work/7mins rest)
                                                                    Record total distance.

Ended it just before the final 4km, didn't have it in the tank. Total distance 2300m. A very tough workout, I had planned to swim after but didn't.
                                                                    Did this rowing set yesterday. Forgot how tough it was. Makes 4 minutes feel very long.

Comment

Did the 150m x 30 one again recently, average time of ~31 seconds.

Signed up for a half-triathlon in a month's time. Goes against my recent couple of weeks' bulking but I'm buzzing for it now. I'm moderately fit atm so will need to get a good bit of training in. Should I go with HIIT or build up my times at the required distances? A mix is prob best I guess.

Comment

HIIT is not what you want to be doing as prep for endurance. It's the antithesis!

Just gotta get miles in the legs and arms.

Comment

Should I adjust nutrition in any way? I presume carbs post-workout are even more important?

Comment

yeah I guess. No need to go insane on it though.

Salt intake will need to increase (Electrolytes if you want to be posh) when doing endurance training to prevent cramps too.

Comment

Started bulking today & will use this again to keep me on track. Plan to bulk until end of the month and re-assess. 4 day split with random swims/cycles/HIIT sessions on other days.

Today:

3 eggs, 2 sausages, 2 rashers, 2 toast, milk, coffee (800)
                                                                              Apple, creatine shake (120)
                                                                              125g almonds (750)
                                                                              450g mince, basmati rice, veg (1400)

Need to stock up on protein & fish oils!

Squat: 90x6x4
                                                                              Barbell Shrugs: 70x6x4
                                                                              Leg Curls: 125x6x4
                                                                              Weighted pull ups: +10kgx6x2, x5, +7.5x5
                                                                              Meant to do dips & flyes too but felt strain so didn't bother. Other 3 days look like this:

Day 2:
                                                                              Bench Press 6x4
                                                                              Deadlift 6x4
                                                                              Shoulder Press 6x4
                                                                              Lateral Dumbbell Raise 6x4
                                                                              Rear Delt Row 6x4
                                                                              Bicep Curls 6x4

Day 3:
                                                                              Squat 12x3
                                                                              Deadlift 12x3
                                                                              Lunges 12x3
                                                                              Barbell Shugs 12x3
                                                                              Bent Over Row 12x3
                                                                              Gironda Chin ups 12x3
                                                                              Day 4:
                                                                              Bench Press 12x3
                                                                              Deadlift 12x3
                                                                              Preacher Curls 12x3
                                                                              Front Delt Raise 12x3
                                                                              Front Lateral Raise 12x3
                                                                              Weighted Pull ups x3
                                                                              Weighted Tricep Dips x3

Comment

3 eggs, 2 sausages, 2 rashers, 2 toast, milk, coffee (800)
                                                                                Apple, creatine shake (120)
                                                                                125g almonds (750)
                                                                                300g chicken, rice, broccoli, peanut butter (600)
                                                                                2 pork chops, sweet potato wedges, broccoli (500)
                                                                                6g fish oils
                                                                                25g protein mix w milk (300)

Bench Press 75x6x4
                                                                                Deadlift 100x6x4
                                                                                Press 406x1, 42.5x6x3
                                                                                Lateral Dumbbell Raise 20x6x4
                                                                                Bicep Curls 36x6x4

Comment

3 eggs, 3 sausages, 3 rashers, 2 toast, milk (900)
                                                                                  Apple, shake (300)
                                                                                  125g almonds (750)
                                                                                  300g chicken, rice, peanut butter (600)
                                                                                  Salmon fillet, potato & veg (400)
                                                                                  6g fish oils

Squat 60kgx12x3
                                                                                  Deadlift 60x12x3
                                                                                  Lunges 16kg dumbbellsx12x3
                                                                                  Barbell Shugs 55x12x3
                                                                                  Gironda Chin ups 10, 7, 4

Comment

Bench: 60kg*12*3
                                                                                    DL: 60*12*3
                                                                                    Curls: 35*12*3
                                                                                    Pull ups: +5kg*8, 7, 4
                                                                                    Dips: +10kg*12, +15kg*12*2
                                                                                    Shoulder Press: 17.5s*12*3

Not going to bother doing food log anymore. Well able to keep around 3000 now and am only interested in looking back on lifting progression. Going to make some slight alterations by cutting out the toast in mornings and possibly reducing milk in favor of less fatty foods. Also need to change workouts slightly - I don't think the 12* DL is worth doing twice. I'll tinker around a bit for next 4 day split and see. Also I need to ensure there's a rest day somewhere between workouts!

Comment

Squat: 100kg*6*4
                                                                                      Leg Extension machine: 125*6*4
                                                                                      Smith machine shrugs: 70*6*4 (squat racks in use)
                                                                                      Weighted pull ups: +10kg*6*3, *5
                                                                                      Weighted dips: +25*6*2, no added weight*12*2 (don't have hanging belt & the weight kept slowly falling from between legs)
                                                                                      Delt row machine: 65*6*4
                                                                                      Last edited by FeetMagic; 12-02-13, 18:14.

Comment

DL: 100*6*4
                                                                                        Bench: 77.5*6*4
                                                                                        Press: 45*6*2, 42.5*6*2
                                                                                        Front shoulder raises: 22.5*6*2, 20*6*2
                                                                                        Bicep curls: 40*6*4

Comment

Shoulder Press: 18s*12*2, *8*1
                                                                                          Curls: 35*12*3
                                                                                          Squat: 65kg*12*3
                                                                                          Press: 30*12*3
                                                                                          Pull ups: +5kg*8, 6, 4
                                                                                          Dips: +15kg*12*3

Comment

Bench: 62.5*12*3
                                                                                            Shrugs: 60*12*3
                                                                                            DL: 60*12*2

Lower back was hurting a lot after these so left early, seems ok again now.

Comment

Lower back pain during DLs would suggest to me an issue with the hip. Very likely that its tight hip flexors, causing forward pelvic tilt, in turn causing the lower back to compensate.
                                                                                              Try some foam rolling hip mobility warm ups before hand next time. Let me know specific stuff I've found helpful.

Comment

Lower back pain during DLs would suggest to me an issue with the hip. Very likely that its tight hip flexors, causing forward pelvic tilt, in turn causing the lower back to compensate.
                                                                                                Try some foam rolling hip mobility warm ups before hand next time. Let me know specific stuff I've found helpful.
                                                                                                Ya I reckon it's definitely something to do with flexibility, same story today but didn't happen until later probably due to longer warm up and doing a lot of lunges/bodyweight squats.

I think I need to drop the squat until I get someone experienced to look at it to be honest as I have never felt comfortable doing it since injury and I'm just being stupid continuing. It's great progressing up the weights but the way I'm going it will probably just result in another injury.

Today I did some squatting at the start but stopped for the above reasons.
                                                                                                Pull ups: 8*3, 6*1
                                                                                                Gironda chins: 8*3
                                                                                                Lunges: 9s*10*5
                                                                                                DL: 100*6*4 (same pain after last set, left lower back area... gone again an hour later)

I think my form for the DL is ok but squat definitely all over the place so will be leg press machine & lunges from here out.

Comment

Bench: 85*5*1, 82.5*6*3 (couldn't remember what I did last time but at least I know max now)
                                                                                                  Bent Over Row: 32*6*4
                                                                                                  Incline Bench: 50*12*3
                                                                                                  Shrugs: 50*12*3
                                                                                                  Tricep cable pull downs: 16*12*4
                                                                                                  Front Shoulder Raise: 27.5*6*4

Comment

Going to start updating this again in the hope it motivates me to go out and do something every day, even if it's just a walk. Will be all cardio/bodyweight/whatever I can do for free. Have been exercising lightly the past week and eating well. I won't be keeping a food log because I always got too hung up on that and I finally have the knack of eating healthy down by not being overly totalitarian & allowing myself some treats. I might also log activities I do to keep myself focused.

Today: 400m jog to park, 210 push ups (7 varieties, 3 sets of 10) broken up with 105 knee-high box jumps (sets of 5). I'm not training for any particular goal bar keeping busy so the workouts will be extremely diverse.

Comment

Went for a coffee and did some creative writing in the park; things like this, however miniscule they seem, are very beneficial for me. I wasn't feeling good at all for the couple of hours after I woke up but content now and looking forward to the football later.

Comment

Quick session again...

5 pull ups, 10 plyo push ups, 30 sec rest x 5
                                                                                                        7 chin ups, 10 box jumps, 1 min rest x 5

Comment

Planned to do 5 sets plus some burpees but no motivation. Did 3 sets with 1 min rest between, prob need a few secs rest between exercises, was using a mortar that I found in kitchen, prob ~5kg. 20 reps each.

1 sec hold leg raise plank
                                                                                                          1 leg push up
                                                                                                          Alternating Goblet & Overhead Squats
                                                                                                          Lunges
                                                                                                          1 arm Overhead press
                                                                                                          Swinging axe motion

Will try get something decent in tomorrow.

Comment

5km walk
                                                                                                            -----------
                                                                                                            200 push ups (mainly plyo & some pike & triangle), 5 x 100m walk, run & sprints

Comment

Got 2 free trials in a nearby gym and might be able to snag a month membership for under 20 quid.

5km run/walk to and from gym
                                                                                                              22kg DB bench press: 10 x 3
                                                                                                              18kg DB shoulder press: 10 x 3
                                                                                                              110kg deadlift: 5 x 2
                                                                                                              Some sporadic BW stuff

Comment

Short jog
                                                                                                                6 x normal pull ups supersetted with 10 x plyo push ups
                                                                                                                8 x chin ups supersetted with 15 jumping squats
                                                                                                                6 x close grip pull ups supersetted with 10 x staggered plyo push ups
                                                                                                                6 x gironda chin ups supersetted with 10 x box jumps

3 sets of each with 1 min rest between sets, 2 min rest between different groups

Comment

Had a difficult few days and only made it out for short walks each day. Back to feeling ok today so did a nice workout in park:

6 x normal pull ups supersetted with 10 x plyo push ups
                                                                                                                  8 x chin ups supersetted with 20 alternating BW lunges
                                                                                                                  6 x close grip pull ups supersetted with 10 x staggered plyo push ups
                                                                                                                  6 x gironda chin ups supersetted with 10 x box jumps
                                                                                                                  5 x normal pull ups supersetted with 8 triangle push ups
                                                                                                                  5 x chin ups supersetted with 5 box jumps & 5 clap push ups

3 sets of each with 1 min rest between sets, 2 min rest between different groups

Comment

5km run to & from gym
                                                                                                                    Bench 60kg x 10 x 3
                                                                                                                    DL 110kg x 4, 130kg x 1
                                                                                                                    Incline bench 40kg x 10, 45kg x 10 x 2
                                                                                                                    Shoulder press 18 DBs x 10, 10, 7
                                                                                                                    Lat Pulldown 70kg x 10, 10, 7

Comment

Took it easy todaz: 150 clap push ups in sets of 10 x 15 throughout the day.

Comment

Yesterday:

7 pull ups
                                                                                                                        15 alternating lunges
                                                                                                                        10 narrow clap push ups
                                                                                                                        10 box jumps
                                                                                                                        10 diamond push ups

15 sec rest between exercise, 1.5 mins rest between set x 4

Wanted to try 50 chin ups for time but underestimated how tired my arms would be so only managed 25 (10, 6, 4, 5) in 3:10.

Today:

5km run @ 24:30. Happy enough with time here as I haven't been running much lately and I changed pace pretty wildly for about 600m which cost me a good minute overall I'd say.

Comment

8 pull ups
                                                                                                                          15 alternating lunges
                                                                                                                          12 narrow clap push ups
                                                                                                                          12 box jumps
                                                                                                                          12 diamond push ups

15 sec rest between exercise, 1.5 mins rest between set x 3

5 chin ups, 15 BW squats, 30 sec rest x 5

3 sets of 10 clap push ups with legs elevated

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X