No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honestly the first set of darts I have seen in ~3 years, that was shocking hahah
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

could i get that link for in game stats please...

Comment

FFS Scholten is muck

Comment

Cant take watching Pipe, hes ridic slow.
          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
            Cant take watching Pipe, hes ridic slow.
            Agreed. He looks like a cunt aswell

Comment

Newtons a tilt monkey spa.

Comment

Newton has the head of a cunt on him now.

Comment

Yeah very disappointing the way hes let it get to him.
                  Not very professional but it has to be annoying and hard to get a rhythm going.
                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

But as the lads in commentary are saying, there's no need to be acting like that. He just looks like an annoying prick.

Comment

Watched the first 2 legs and switched off. Watched about 10 minutes of the Spurs game and switched back over and it was 2 legs each ffs. Scholten kiled me bets so don't even have an interest in it. Pipe just tilts me

Comment

Fucking heartless bastard

Comment

Cliffs on Newton getting pissed with Pipe?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                            Cliffs on Newton getting pissed with Pipe?
                            Getting visibally frustrated in the bachground but it really started when Pipe took out a set and after picking his darts out and turning around he was met with Newton acting like he was asleep with the two hands by the side of his face and mock snoring. Pipe let it pass and that tilted Newton more. Then Newton starts muttering in his way back most times and is upPipes arse as soon as Pipe has thrown his last dart.
                            Pipe pulverising him on the board all the time but the tide changed when Pipe noticed Newtons agression and called him out on it. Newton didnt get involved in words and it was pipe that seemed agitated after this and thats where Newtons game started to click.

Comment

Justin Pipe

Comment

What a performance by Pipe.

Completely rattled Newton and didnt let him bother him in the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                  Pipe
                                  Good call Richie.

Comment

Pipe @9/4 pays for my weekend

Comment

Did anybody think pipe played any slower than normal, seemed same as always to me. Newton came off like a spa there acted like a child at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                        Did anybody think pipe played any slower than normal, seemed same as always to me. Newton came off like a spa there acted like a child at the end.
                                        I didnt notice slow play and never do unless the commentators constantly point it out. Doesnt bother me even watching two slow players. Thats what watching snooker will do for you because this was speed stuff in comparrison

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                          Thats what watching snooker will do for you because this was speed stuff in comparrison
                                          It's strange, but slow play bothers me so much more in darts than in snooker.

Like I could watch every ball of the Dott/Ebdon World Final a few years ago (a nadir for many fans and a total turnoff for the casual watcher) and hand on heart say I enjoyed it and would watch the two of them again. But 3 legs of a JustinPipe or DennisPriestly game and I find myself switching off and just checking back every 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                            It's strange, but slow play bothers me so much more in darts than in snooker.

Like I could watch every ball of the Dott/Ebdon World Final a few years ago (a nadir for many fans and a total turnoff for the casual watcher) and hand on heart say I enjoyed it and would watch the two of them again. But 3 legs of a JustinPipe or DennisPriestly game and I find myself switching off and just checking back every 10 minutes.
                                            It matters more when there's money on it

Comment

It matters more when there's money on it
                                              You tipped a winner? This day will live long in infamy.

Comment

tonigths bets

klassen +2.5sets
                                                walshe +1.5 sets
                                                munch +1.5 sets

three doubles and a treble

plus single on klassen outright at 7/2 could be big if he hits form and wade has been known to struggle at times and do strange things, klassen sort of player that could rattle him

Comment

Painter/Wade double for me, keep it simple.

Comment

Painter/Wade double for me, keep it simple.
                                                    Walshie will beat Painter

Comment

over 7.5 180s in the Wade/Klassen match is 8/11? Bookies think it's going to be 4-0/4-1 Wade but i think there'll be 10+ 180s in that game

Comment

Fucking Walsh losing that leg and the 180s lead ffs

Comment

Cracking match to open the night

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                            Cracking match to open the night
                                                            Hoping Klassen does the biz. Have him backed to win this quarter but it's defo not going to be easy but can be done. Come on Klassen, beat this cnut

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                              Hoping Klassen does the biz. Have him backed to win this quarter but it's defo not going to be easy but can be done. Come on Klassen, beat this cnut
                                                              Wade is too good. He just barely does enough but almost never loses to lesser players. His 6 tv titles have been won without beating Taylor. Point being he just never loses to the likes of Klassen.

Comment

James Richardson has a great chance at 2/1 to shoot more 180's v Kim Huybrechts 8/13.
                                                                In their last match Richardson got 22 100's and 12 140's with 1 180. Against Huybrechts 9 100's and 9 140's with 1 180. So seems like Richardson is more clued into the ton+.
                                                                By those stats Richardson should be fav or at least the same price so 2/1 is too big.

Comment

Just cant back a winner to save my life! Had Jenkins/Burnett/Hamilton treble and didn't expect Part to pull that one out of the bag. Good to see him get through tho.

No bets for tonight except Tabern to beat Nicholson

Comment

Managed to get on on Huybrechts to win the 4th set @ evs when he was 2-0 up!!

Comment

Van gerwen for me @ 7/4 also having a real go at the overs..

HOLD PLEASE
                                                                      Last edited by Jaysoose; 28-12-11, 14:00.

Comment

Who is this auld cunt in the adverts at the break throwing the darts in the comedy skit. Is he the new mascot or something

Comment

Have lumped on whitlock -2.5 and gone for the unders in this one..

SHIP IT.......
                                                                          Last edited by Jaysoose; 28-12-11, 15:36.

Comment

Tonights treble

Anderson -2.5 sets 4/9
                                                                            Lewis over 6.5 180s 4/6
                                                                            Jenkins 8/15

Comment

This Anderson-Petersen game is a cracker. Anderson not missing many doubles and taking out some great checkouts, but Petersen not going anywhere. GL kid!

Comment

Balls anyway. Threw away that leg to level it up at 3 sets each. gg wp ul

Comment

Crowd tonite are a particular boorish lot, most of them are not even watching the action. Wouldnt be a bad aul place to go postal.

Comment

Crowd tonite are a particular boorish lot, most of them are not even watching the action. Wouldnt be a bad aul place to go postal.
                                                                                    Same earlier today as well. Seems to be just a competition to sing the shiitiest chants and perhaps get yer mug on the tellybox

Comment

Where's the smart money going on the Pipe/Jenkins game?

I hate Pipe with a passion so want to see The Bull crush him and make me some money in the process

Jenkins 8/15 outright
                                                                                      Jenkins -1.5 @ evens
                                                                                      Jenkins over 5.5 180s @ 5/6
                                                                                      Jenkins checkout over 117.5 @ 5/6

Anyone like any of these?

Comment

Defo like the top 3 but all my bets have sucked today

180s again for me.

Could be 6-7 sets in this one.

Comment

Don't see the point of half of them being there no interest in the darts at all.

Comment

Justin Pipe, mainly because everyone else hates him. Also love the bulls walk on though.

On balance though I'll be backing Justin Pipe because he will win. Banker

Comment

Whoopee had jenks first 180.... Making a mint at the darts the last two days

Comment

Justin Pipe, mainly because everyone else hates him. Also love the bulls walk on though.

On balance though I'll be backing Justin Pipe because he will win. Banker
                                                                                                Will anyone be awake to confirm the result though?

Comment

The crowd acting like cnuts again while Pipe is throwing

Comment

Will anyone be awake to confirm the result though?
                                                                                                    Will post when Jenkins wins

Comment

How awesome would it be to see Jenks win the World Title.

Comment

Pipe is so so sick at doubles.

Comment

Pipe just wears his oppos down, jenks missing handy doubles and pipe steps in.

Comment

Ok Tez, just need you to take out the 117.5+ finish and it's all good!

Comment

Get in Terry played like a possible champ there.

Comment

Wade is the favourite now in my book. Looks really really good here.

John Part won't be afraid to win either. Don't underestimate him

Comment

Wade is the favourite now in my book. Looks really really good here.

John Part won't be afraid to win either. Don't underestimate him
                                                                                                                  Lol your book is all over the shop then.

Comment

Wade will prob choke -v- anyone decent

Comment

lol @ Farmer busting 176 earlier

Comment

He hasnt been up to the 100 averages for a long time now.
                                                                                                                        Winner of Jackpot/Jenkins should be comfortable enough against him unless he ups his scoring and finishes at his best.

Lewis 4/1 looks huge.

Comment

Over 12.5 180's at 5/6 in Chisnall vs Hamilton is surely a good bet?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X