Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norway into 10th in the betting. Keep coming.....

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Even by Eurovision standards this is absolutely bat shit crazy stuff

Comment

Comment

Bulgaria and Portugal joint favs now
            Belgium 5/1 still in with a shout

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              Israel hardly Europeans either.

#Solidarity
              Kazakhstan in the Euro championships still makes less sense to me.
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Alien covenant not the worst alien movie anyway,I'll give it 2 stars off the bat for the line "you hold the flute while I do the fingering " and add on a star for the rest
                SPOILER
                some stupid shit but opening half hour and end are decent.points deducted for walking dead style characters doing stupid stupid shit and the middle

Comment

greatest eurovision moment ever....

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                    Kazakhstan in the Euro championships still makes less sense to me.
                    It makes some sense if you think that up to 1990 any Kazak player good enough to play international football would have been playing for the USSR against European countries, and their best players would have been playing for Moscow/Kiev clubs in the European Cup etc.
                    So their football heritage would be been generally Euro-facing rather than Asian.

Comment

Young wans across the hall had some friends over.
                      Said friends decided to have a sing song which mostly involved shouting outside our door.
                      Baby screaming her head off, wife in a murderous mood and I feel like every uncool character in a party movie ever

Quite close to cunt punting on of the screamers before they dispersed
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

So missed the last hour

What happened
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Want to celebrate my second year in a row without a Eurovision inspired head injury. Though it feels like counting chickens before they crossed the road.
                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Jamala didn't bat an eyelid, pro.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                              So missed the last hour

What happened
                              Lad ran on stage and dropped his bags

Comment

So missed the last hour

What happened
                                Drunk man climbed on stage and mooned, got taken down by security. And I genuinely wasn't sure if it was part of the show or not.

Comment

So missed the last hour

What happened

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

AJ, have you got a Live updating Google Docs Spreadsheet for us to follow?

Comment

I missed this...

wow

Comment

Portugal were shite.

This is rubbish.

Comment

Comment

AJ, have you got a Live updating Google Docs Spreadsheet for us to follow?
                                                  lol.

Comment

Double Gunpowder G&T 8e, wetherspoons you beauty

Comment

Lucy jones bagging a few votes

Comment

Since when have they only got the 12 points from the jury.thought they merged jury and popular vote from countries and presented as one in past,looking like a procession

Comment

All this makes fuck all difference.

As soon as the phone vote comes in, it all changes around. This is a waste of an hour.

Comment

Comment

Only 2 left in the betting already.

Comment

Comment

Israel and Ukraine going well. Combined total of 33. In with a chance?

Comment

lads, don't even look at the table yet. Don't give yourself false hope. it'll all change.

Comment

Do the second lot of votes just get lumped on in one go and then BANG scoreboard changes and its over?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                        Israel and Ukraine going well. Combined total of 33. In with a chance?
                                                                        Still fucktonnes of points to be awarded.

You'll likely need 3 countries on the right of the board to get involved in the prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                          lads, don't even look at the table yet. Don't give yourself false hope. it'll all change.
                                                                          Betting on this shit is all about the sweat and false hope

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                            Do the second lot of votes just get lumped on in one go and then BANG scoreboard changes and its over?
                                                                            They called them in reverse order last year, whole thing took about 90 seconds.

Comment

...

Comment

Fuck you oz

Comment

GTFO 12 points for Azeri
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                    And with 127 points Romania wins goodnight

Comment

GTFO 12 points for Azeri
                                                                                      On a roll

Comment

Fuck you Portugal

Comment

GTFO 12 points for Azeri
                                                                                          Thought they were voting Azzurri maybe.

Comment

Only 1 left on Null points
                                                                                            Hold

Comment

Did the Portuguese knob sing a different song for the judges yesterday or something?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                  My Hungary/Poland/Croatia combo looking good for bottom three, until AJs hypothesis of cross-european Polish voters crushing dreams
                                                                                                  i think you're safe

Comment

...

Comment

My Hungary/Poland/Croatia combo looking good for bottom three, until AJs hypothesis of cross-european Polish voters crushing dreams
                                                                                                      Getting a good sweat with my Israel Ukraine

Comment

How are Netherlands up there
                                                                                                        3 lovely girls

Comment

Did the Portuguese knob sing a different song for the judges yesterday or something?
                                                                                                          Equally the Belgian chick must have shit the bed in front of them too.

Comment

Wow, Norway bomb the popular vote!

Comment

Wow, Norway bomb the popular vote!
                                                                                                              11th i bet

Edit think 10th

Comment

Surprised P&F wasn't all over this. Must be some pagan ceremony going on.
                                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

what sorcery is this?

Comment

Is that a win for me m8s?

Comment

...

Comment

Norway 10th BOOM.

Comment

Haunted

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X