Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greenday

Time of your life

GO ON MIA!!!
    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

woohoo, settling into a night of baseball. Great HD link to giants / padres game if anyone wants http://hehestreams.xyz/mlb/games/5e4da47db52ee90e

Comment

Just when I think I can't hate Phil mickleson anymore I see he is sponsored and wearing logos of Workday (dogshit HR software company) and KPMG (entire workforce should be lined up and shot,useless cunts,even fucked up the oscars,I'll never play the lotto as long as those work shy cunts are the "independent" observers

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
          Just when I think I can't hate Phil mickleson anymore I see he is sponsored and wearing logos of Workday (dogshit HR software company) and KPMG (entire workforce should be lined up and shot,useless cunts,even fucked up the oscars,I'll never play the lotto as long as those work shy cunts are the "independent" observers
          Workday=holidays....when the fuckers approve them...
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
            Greenday

Time of your life

GO ON MIA!!!
            Its been a while. Funny enough fella in pub earlier sang it too.
            airport, lol

Comment

alrigh eamo
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Lol

Comment

I lost you when you forgot to close the bracket

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
                  alrigh eamo
                  hows things m8?
                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                    Heading for singapore in june, that infinity pool in marina bay sands swayed me. A few mates have told me 3 days plenty so heading to Bali after. Did similar with bangkok/khao lak and i liked the intinerary a lot. A different league of money compared to Bangkok must admit tho
                    I booked my flights home from NZ the other day. We're starting to wind down at the start of June, week in Fiji with the couple we live with, then 2 weeks of my contract to finish with some Lions games and Bali for a month on the way back.
                    2 weeks rent here covers a month in Bali so seemed like a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

GO ON MIA!!!
                      SPOILER
                      Pink Floyd.
                      My brother is a die hard fan.

Mia you have to keep it up...the world needs artistic inspiration ..like 24 7 i dunno where I would be without the musicians and artists of the world...I wish I had talent like that.

Sat you are an amazing mom

SPOILER

I subbed your youtube by the by Sat...don't be afraid...I'm lovely :P
                      Last edited by Guest; 08-04-17, 01:03.

Comment

I've made so much money via gambling recently so I bought a suit.

I've made it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                          I've made so much money via gambling recently so I bought a suit.

I've made it.
                          Can we still be mates...??

Don't forget about me CH...now you have the suit

I don't want much just friendship......i just want ..thanks ..leave me a thanks i am very lonely...

SPOILER
                          Nice suit ...suits you

Congrats on the suitlife.

Comment

Two ridiculously drunk Norwegians have just sat down to the table, this could get interesting

Comment

First hand

1/2

Drunk Norwegian all in for 52 with A8, Called by AJ. 8 in the window and it holds.

He then announces he only plays all in poker

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                Can we still be mates...??

Don't forget about me CH...now you have the suit

I don't want much just friendship......i just want ..thanks ..leave me a thanks i am very lonely...

SPOILER
                                Nice suit ...suits you

Congrats on the suitlife.
                                We're m8s.

If you want to pm me boob pics that's OK too but we're m8s

Comment

We're m8s.

If you want to pm me boob pics that's OK too but we're m8s
                                  M8

Suitlife 2017 !

SPOILER
                                  no boob pics
                                  Last edited by Guest; 08-04-17, 02:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                    Two ridiculously drunk Norwegians have just sat down to the table, this could get interesting
                                    Good luck ...

Comment

Cranberries are class.

Band that is. Shit berry.

Comment

This is the way Gryffy looks when he eats a banana too!
                                        This cute pup grabbed a banana to munch on. He laid down and straddled the fruit while chewing off bits before his owner took it away. Check Out Our Website:...

Comment

Cranberries are class.

Band that is. Shit berry.
                                          Strawberries for the win

Good band though

Comment

Cracking pm pics peaceandfire. Night!

Comment

Lol

You too mate
                                              Last edited by Guest; 08-04-17, 02:23.

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if P+F should be locked up, put on display, encouraged to council or just cuddled.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                    It is a terrible berry. Hence why any cranberry juice needs to be 90% sugar to make it drinkable.
                                                    Cloudberries clearly the nut berry. I mean, cloud berry. Come on, what more do you need?
                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

That was PwC not KPMG.
                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                              Poor Mr Edwin Waterhouse got kinda screwed with his lowercase in the PwC rebranding
                                                              At least he survived it unlike Lybrand... the poor fucker.
                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                What part of Thailand?

Have a week break coming up... thinking of going to Thailand again.
                                                                Phuket, over Easter

Comment

Been out and about the last few hours. What a cracking day. Pity it won't last through tomorrow as well. It is appreciably warmer than yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                    lol she has a moustache
                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                      What a joke

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                        What a joke
                                                                        Fair balls to her.
                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Anyone know what time the live coverage of the Masters starts this evening?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                            Anyone know what time the live coverage of the Masters starts this evening?
                                                                            BBC is 7.30pm anyway.

Comment

...

Comment

C'mon Phil.
                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

This is shaping up to be a cracking Masters Sunday, even Sergio is positioning himself nicely for a blowup on 16.

Comment

Any decent links for the golf? I have got so used to finding streams on reddit that I am completely out of the loop about where else to look. I can't seem to find anything on reddit.

Edit - Got one for anyone looking - https://stream.live/livejdtv

Acestream link would still be nice if anyone comes across one.

Opr
                                                                                    Last edited by Opr; 08-04-17, 19:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                      This is shaping up to be a cracking Masters Sunday, even Sergio is positioning himself nicely for a blowup on 16.
                                                                                      Snedeker doing his best to give me a sweat for the weekend but looking unlikely.

Outside of Rory, I'd like to see Sergio win obviously or maybe Fowler. Rahm looks like a multiple major winner.

Comment

Can't beat Ken on the course all the same

Comment

William McGirt doesn't looks like a professional sports person at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                            William McGirt doesn't looks like a professional sports person at all.
                                                                                            Is Golf not bordering on Darts and Poker as a Sport though? Think the main reason to look fit is for the sponsorship.
                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

It'd take a harsh person to be not rooting for Sergio to finally get one.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                Is Golf not bordering on Darts and Poker as a Sport though? Think the main reason to look fit is for the sponsorship.
                                                                                                I wouldn't think that's accurate at all, being fit allows you to practice at a higher level anyway plus golf requires great mobility which is very hard to regain if you've lost it.

Perhaps it's not necessary to be as fit as a McIlroy or DJ but it's clearly an advantage, the days of out of shape guys dominating in golf is long gone.
                                                                                                Tiger for example was one of the first golfers to really incorporate strength training and he was incredibly dominant, it's obviously not because of that he won so much but there are no doubts it helped

Comment

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                    I still think of him as a young upstart. Kinda shocked to find out he's 37. Though not as shocked to find out it's 40 years ago since Red Rum last won the Grand National, can't remember what I spent my winnings on. Sweets or Crisps

Comment

I could give or take Sergio bagging one, he can be a right prick often enough for me not to care. Westwood on the other hand, would really love to see him win a major, was looking very likely on Thursday.

Comment

I still think of him as a young upstart. Kinda shocked to find out he's 37. Though not as shocked to find out it's 40 years ago since Red Rum last won the Grand National, can't remember what I spent my winnings on. Sweets or Crisps
                                                                                                        Crisp was second to Red Rum.

Although red rum and crisps sounds like a reasonable order imo.
                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Strange how a bit of good weather can get you way through your to do list. Oil change, brake pads, cut the back garden grass, trimmed the hedge, hopefully sealed the leak in the gutter and cleaned them out.

Comment

As I was putting the 3 year old to bed I saw Sergio hit the lead at 5 under, then thought. Sergio will also need to do a poo poo very soon

Comment

Strange how a bit of good weather can get you way through your to do list. Oil change, brake pads, cut the back garden grass, trimmed the hedge, hopefully sealed the leak in the gutter and cleaned them out.
                                                                                                              da Ghays, Is there nothing they can't do.

Comment

Lost all respect for him after his racist jibes at Tiger. Happy to see him be Monty II.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt View Post
                                                                                                                  As I was putting the 3 year old to bed I saw Sergio hit the lead at 5 under, then thought. Sergio will also need to do a poo poo very soon
                                                                                                                  Nah, he has the clutch for leading Saturday, just hasn't got it for the back on Sunday.

Really hope Westwood's in the mix tomorrow, he's hoping for a 5 or 6 under lead, that would make for a fantastic Sunday.

Comment

Wow Spieth!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                      Lost all respect for him after his racist jibes at Tiger. Happy to see him be Monty II.
                                                                                                                      What did you think of you brother on Newstalk on the Stockholm thingy? He just sounded way too cheerful to me. Though it was most likely a phone call.

Comment

What did you think of you brother on Newstalk on the Stockholm thingy? He just sounded way too cheerful to me.
                                                                                                                        Haven't heard a word he's said over the past 36 hours tbh. He knows better than to talk to me about politics or world events. Steak for dinner for several weeks for Stockholm O'Connors though after this weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X