Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
    Ah will you stop. Killed and raped nobody. Bombed nobody. Not even in the worst 1% of humans let alone top 3. You're like some naive chick on Facebook at this stage Tony.
    Of the three mentioned, I was being nice about McGregor

He is a pure scumbag, and I think you will find sharing personal information of rape victims one the crimes he was enabled to get away with by Uber shareholders.
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
      Just checked 5.5 years, previous one lasted 7 pre-rugrats. Meh just bought a new one for tomorrow otherwise she'd have me trying to open it up and fix it
      I tried to fix my old washing machine a few years ago. kept leaving huge puddles of water on the ground after a wash. Opened it up to have a fiddle around, not realising I had left it plugged in and was standing in 10mm of water.

Got the worst electric shock I've ever had in my life.

ended up just paying the fella to come out to fix it. He remembered to unplug it.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

farkin' tube like a sauna, without the casual sex

how do you do it El Shambo?
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
            OnePlus 5 dropped yesterday and I nearly pulled the trigger on buying it but waiting to see a few more reviews on it. On a side note looking to pick up a decent Android phone for the girlfriends mother she's using some poxy Sony whats the new mid tier phone to purchase I've not been keeping up to date on phones over the last while.
            The hype around OnePlus is stupid and it needs to go away.Video from The Verge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onBiCn963XMLaunch event: https://www.youtube....

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

It's awful all the time, but this week has been sweat central. Did you try rush hour?

Comment

Having my third viewing of the Wire. Just hit the GOAT scene:

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                  It's awful all the time, but this week has been sweat central. Did you try rush hour?
                  Just one stop, Canary Wharf to the O2. Nightmarish.

Came through the city mid-morning and that was grim too. There was an aircon train on the old line (district and circle) but not on the newer ine (Jubilee). Dafuq?

Comment

On the plus side, my hotel is right beside the O2 and I get to hear, yes wait for it folks, Celine Dion for free!

Living it large.

Comment

On the plus side, my hotel is right beside the O2 and I get to hear, yes wait for it folks, Celine Dion for free!

Living it large.
                      Ah, you're missing Bieber in Dublin
                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Came through the city mid-morning and that was grim too. There was an aircon train on the old line (district and circle) but not on the newer ine (Jubilee). Dafuq?
                        This is a good read on why they stuggle to keep the tube cool

On a summer's day a trip in a hot tube train is a dreadful experience, but how did we end up with such hot tube trains, and what's being done about it?

Comment

Lol one stop!

District and circle are completely new trains and services the most affluent and touristy areas, hence the early upgrade and air conditioning .

Heat is unbearable on the northern.

Comment

Zinger from Corbyn:
                            "I hope the prime minister will correct the mistakes of the former home secretary."

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                              Had a 50 odd to 1 shot come in tonight, won me game of darts and almost had sex.
                              I've been wondering all day what almost having sex could be. Only times I can recall was jizzing when putting on a condom, or going floppy after putting one on.
                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                I've been wondering all day what almost having sex could be. Only times I can recall was jizzing when putting on a condom, or going floppy after putting one on.
                                Once I jizz, in my head, I've technically had sex #justsaying 😀

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                  http://Itunes.com/thelonelyislandThe first single from The Lonely Island's debut album "INCREDIBAD". In stores 02/10/2009.Video features guest appearances by...

Comment

Ah will you stop. Killed and raped nobody. Bombed nobody. Not even in the worst 1% of humans let alone top 3. You're like some naive chick on Facebook at this stage Tony.
                                    Outside of pure unadulterated evil itself, he is fairly near the top of the cunt list!

*As for rape; he has enabled plenty of rape due to his fighting proper driver security checks!
                                    Last edited by Guest; 22-06-17, 00:46. Reason: *

Comment

In Santa Barbara for the next 3 nights, Santa Monica the 3 after that and then Vegas for 5. Any under the radar bars/ restaurants the bbv would recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                        Funny rip on Uber being a bag of dicks!

https://soundcloud.com/the-dollop/271-uber
                                        as true today as it was when I posted it... the other day!

Comment

garbage mate. full on marketing garbage. the most ridiculous fight ever. sign of our times when clowns rule the world.
                                          True enough; but at worst it's gonna be like wan of dem shyte 80's action films that everyone still watches for the craic!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                            Should the guardian not have a piece complaining about the 1% getting richer off the masses?
                                            The much-ballyhooed showdown between the boxer and the UFC star is the latest in a long line of one-off publicity stunts foisted on the gullible masses

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post

https://www.ianvisits.co.uk/blog/201...e-underground/

Comment

Very good article, explains it well.

Its these little tidbits that i love about the BBV, makes me read it.
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

wow, explains why I am awash with sweat again despite having cunningly avoided rush hour

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                    Once I jizz, in my head, I've technically had sex #justsaying 😀
                                                    Damn that comma after Jizz.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                      obv was my birthday , came home with 3 bottles of wine , 2 from complete strangers after obv waffling on about my birthday all day
                                                      Happy Birthday Sat

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                        There are few experiences like the squeeze and shuffle of trying to get into the underground at either Paddington or Victoria station during rush hour.
                                                        Great connectivity though.
                                                        Traveling by night gives me the shits. The train is always breaking down. Little five min break delays...always..

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                          There are few experiences like the squeeze and shuffle of trying to get into the underground at either Paddington or Victoria station during rush hour.
                                                          True story, probably told before.

I worked in London 1988 on the building sites for 6 months. Had a great number where I worked (played cards mainly) from 6pm til 6am in the Financial district. I would get the tube from Ealing Broadway to the City each evening around 5pm. Mental.

One evening I got up at the stop prior to mine and started to make my way to the exit. Squeezed past a load of people and eventually got next to the door. Doors open at my stop and I get out only to hear some girl screaming behind me. It seems her long hair had got tied up in a button on my coat and I was dragging her off the tube backwards (think Britvic ad). It took what seemed forever to get her hair free and everyone including me was in stitches laughing. The girl however was not best pleased and basically fucked me out of it as I tried to untie her hair.

Never did get her number

Comment

Some madman on the rampage around me last few days. Attacked some woman out walking at 10.30am Sat, then another 11am Sun. Couple more supposed skirmishes then attached another last night at 11pm. Bloody Garda chopper hovering over the house till 1am, kids roaring, no sleep. I do not like this man. Still at large.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post

I worked in London 1988 on the building sites for 6 months. Had a great number where I worked (played cards mainly) from 6pm til 6am in the Financial district. I would get the tube from Ealing Broadway to the City each evening around 5pm. Mental.

One evening I got up at the stop prior to mine and started to make my way to the exit. Squeezed past a load of people and eventually got next to the door. Doors open at my stop and I get out only to hear some girl screaming behind me. It seems her long hair had got tied up in a button on my coat and I was dragging her off the tube backwards (think Britvic ad). It took what seemed forever to get her hair free and everyone including me was in stitches laughing. The girl however was not best pleased and basically fucked me out of it as I tried to untie her hair.

Never did get her number
                                                              I was waiting for the twist where she has still never forgiven you despite being married for 15 years or similar.

Comment

Does anyone know much about HBAN ?Halo Business Angel Network they are supposed to set up Angel investors with entrapenures? There is also The Irish Angel Investment Network I am askin ghere because you are all businessy type people. And brain boxes.

Comment

Very offensive to assume their gender Dice.
                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
                                                                    Very offensive to assume their gender Dice.
                                                                    Not really it's always men.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post

Never did get her number
                                                                      You are better off we are all bunny boilers cept for sat and flush ...

I hope you cleaned out the suits at cards!

Comment

Some madman on the rampage around me last few days. Attacked some woman out walking at 10.30am Sat, then another 11am Sun. Couple more supposed skirmishes then attached another last night at 11pm. Bloody Garda chopper hovering over the house till 1am, kids roaring, no sleep. I do not like this man. Still at large.
                                                                        It's the heat, I tells ya!

Comment

It's the heat, I tells ya!
                                                                          Nah I am always a bunny boiler

Comment

I was going to laugh at you not walking the distance of one stop, but it does seem an unusually complicated walk, 1 hour + according to google because of the difficulty of getting off the Isle of Dogs on foot.
                                                                            But still I'm sure the lads coming in 25 stops on the Northern Line to work in a kitchen won't have much sympathy for your commute.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                              I was going to laugh at you not walking the distance of one stop, but it does seem an unusually complicated walk, 1 hour + according to google because of the difficulty of getting off the Isle of Dogs on foot.
                                                                              But still I'm sure the lads coming in 25 stops on the Northern Line to work in a kitchen won't have much sympathy for your commute.
                                                                              You would be roadkill.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                Does anyone know much about HBAN ?Halo Business Angel Network they are supposed to set up Angel investors with entrapenures? There is also The Irish Angel Investment Network I am askin ghere because you are all businessy type people. And brain boxes.
                                                                                Have you a specific question?
                                                                                May you live in interesting times!

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Delighted for O'Mahony and SOB getting the nod. Damn you Warren now I'll be tuning in!
                                                                                    I was completely disengaged from the Lions. Never really got into the whole cheering for a made up team and don't buy into the "highlight of my career" soundbites from people like Ferris.

I have been slowly but surely sucked in however and now can't wait for Saturday. Damn you Sky!

Comment

Five step guide to de tube

1. Don't be a bitch!

2. Bottle of water

3. Avoid rush hour where possible

4. Walk when possible

5.Did I mention don't be a bitch?

Comment

Actually, Duke, do rush hour!
                                                                                        Do rush hour safe in the knowledge that it's unusual for you and they have to do it everyday

Then project that little inward thank fuck smile down the whole carriage

Tis great craic!

Comment

Met a guy the other day and he looked like an overcooked lobster

Gave him a bit of stick about how the english love killing themselves in the sun

Told me he had spent all day the van and the engine block is just inches from the seat

Health and safety gone mad!!!

Can't wait till England gets rid of all this EU red tape and can go back to crushing the Darwin awards like in the good old days!

Comment

Leicester Square to Covent Garden on the Piccadilly Line is the shortest trip on the Underground at 300 metres. At £5 for a single journey ticket it's pro-rata amongst the most expensive journeys in the world, though its doubtful if anyone does this trip.

Comment

Leicester Square to Covent Garden on the Piccadilly Line is the shortest trip on the Underground at 300 metres. At £5 for a single journey ticket it's pro-rata amongst the most expensive journeys in the world, though its doubtful if anyone does this trip.
                                                                                              OOOH yes they do

The amount of people who go one/two stop(s) on the buses over here is staggering

Wait longer for the bus than the actual walk itself!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                Have you a specific question?
                                                                                                Do they specialize in a specific type of investor or industry? I want to write about them and understand them better. Or the model better specific to Ireland.

Is it just a site or do they manage funds? Who are the type of people or bodies to become angels? What criteria are they looking for in start ups?

Any interesting success stories ?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                                  You are better off we are all bunny boilers cept for sat and flush ...
                                                                                                  Give us your top 5 stalking guys stories.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                    Give us your top 5 stalking guys stories.
                                                                                                    I have never stalked anyone.

But a spanish guy once looked up our business reg to an address for said business and turned up there. Randomly asking to meet me. Luckily i was NOT there. My Dad was ..he took a picture of him on his phone.

That's all i got.

Never stalked anyone. You?

Comment

It's actually more scary than entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                        Three of the most repulsive humans on the planet all getting mentions in the last hour. Kalanick was only ever a poor second to Trump

1/100 shot scrapes home shocker

All this winning must have you gone a bit ga ga
                                                                                                        Laughing my ossoff mate.

Comment

everyone has an oyster or contactless cards these days so it's £2.90 peak or £2.40 off peak.

would love to see the % of fares paying full price due to not having one of the above. less than 1% i'd imagine?

Comment

Around the stocking wood area I suppose? I don't believe that at all. Well, the severity of it. Story like that comes up once a year. 5 serious assaults my bollix.

Comment

I ran into Rory Best at the cashiers as I was leaving the casino and he was arriving, no signs of any of the others who didn't get a place. I assume they must have a bit more freedom in the lead up once they don't take the piss.

Comment

Those O'Donovan bros egg ads are great.
                                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                  Those O'Donovan bros egg ads are great.
                                                                                                                  Their funnyness has been over-egged at this point.

All put on now.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                                    Their funnyness has been over-egged at this point.

All put on now.
                                                                                                                    Cracked me up anyway.

Comment

One of the lads in work showed me this at lunch, so good...

Both the judges and audience are brought to tears from a heartbreaking story told entirely with sand.Got Talent Global brings together the very best in world...

Comment

They should change the working hours for everyone from 9-5 to 10-6. No more rush hour. Problem solved

Comment

Vote for Dave.

P.S Leave P&F alone. Not nice.
                                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X