X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      And not even a penny on Bob's Worth E/W for sentimental value.
      no

Nicky Henderson should get some kind of lifetime achievement for him and Sprinter Sacre
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Chip and a chair territory now

Comment

Shooting blanks all round

Comment

Race 6 selections

Comment

Comment

mdoug extends his lead, despite doing nothing

Comment

Selections in the lucky last

Comment

more than half the collective bank blown already - an appalling performance all round

Comment

Day 3 leaderboard

Elbows storming into contention and we have four well clear of the pack heading into the final day

Comment

Comment

£2500 wins it?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I'd say 2000 wins it.

If we have five in with a shout heading to the last, that would be a result.

Comment

Was just planning on max betting desoto county and that was my entire plan for tomorrow and now I see he's not racing. Sad now, tomorrow gonna be good craic.
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Oops thought I was el Busto already in this.

Comment

I should have had this sewn up today, ended up backing mall dini, empire of dirt and cause of causes.
                                  As well as the big race double.
                                  Especially annoyed at not having mall dini in as is settled on him last night.
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    I should have had this sewn up today, ended up backing mall dini, empire of dirt and cause of causes.
                                    Didn't even share them either... glad i'm ahead.
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

An aftertimer has no flies on you old man
                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

A couple of hail mary jobs to steal it on the line!

Comment

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
                                          A couple of hail mary jobs to steal it on the line!
                                          That's the spirit!

Comment

Comment

Can we do doubles?
                                              Yes

SPOILER

I'm drinking one now

Comment

Last edited by Pat Mustard; 17-03-16, 21:57.
                                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

The absence of GAB seems to have caused an alarming lack of trash-talking.

In view of this, can I just say that you're all cunts. Especially elbows.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

R2 and R7?

Dude.

Comment

Comment

Comment

And this Father Ted muppet too with his superfluous /quote.
                                                          You're one to talk, Mr Finance Prof Who Doesn't Know How To Post a Fucking Table.

Comment

El Shambles is a bollix too.

I bet he doesn't live in London at all. Probably rents out CHD's box room for sexual favours.

Comment

Comment

Also, 'Batters Hill'?

I remember reading that poor spelling is caused by syphilis.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                  El Shambles is a bollix too.

I bet he doesn't live in London at all. Probably rents out CHD's box room for sexual favours.
                                                                  Ya but thinking of moving out, he is really shit at giving head

Comment

lol

Picture me treating this post with the contempt it deserves.

Comment

Comment

lol

Picture me treating this post with the contempt it deserves.
                                                                        Yea deserves it

Comment

I will take my winnings in unmarked non sequential €50 notes please.
                                                                          Last edited by elbows; 18-03-16, 07:26.
                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                            I will take my winnings in unmarked non sequential €50 notes please.
                                                                            Feck ya Dandridge was my plan to to get get up on the line

Comment

I knew I'd forgot to do this at least one of the days! Here we go with the last of my funds for tomorrow:

Comment

Get it wrapped up early so I can enjoy the rest of my first days drinking in 4 months. Apologies now for any posts after 5 pm.

Comment

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Let the mind games begin
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Honestly haven't a clue who I'll pick in 5/7 races, lolol
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

ill win anyhow
                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

...

Comment

Comment

In an unfortunate turn of events, I seem to have gotten myself inundated with about six children. I'll consequently only be online intermittently as I will be bowling and Quasar-ing most of the day. Probably +EV given the fate of my selections thus far.

Get your picks in by 1pm, no editing thereafter and I will do my best with updates.

GL all. Let's give the favourites a good sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                  Honestly haven't a clue who I'll pick in 5/7 races, lolol
                                                                                                  You only have to bet a min of 250 for the day so 'no selection' is a very valid strategy.

Comment

Meh

Comment

Meh
                                                                                                      You correctly picked the GC winner anyway.

Comment

Got text early today, GL.

Comment

You only have to bet a min of 250 for the day so 'no selection' is a very valid strategy.
                                                                                                          Yeah, don't think it will be one I will be implementing though . I'm a bit too lazy to read back but I'm pretty sure you said 1/4 was the e/w odds, can ya thank this if it is Especially re: R2.

Just need to find a horsey I prefer in 3 races and I'll be posting for the big sweats.

I'll try and do your R1 table thing with all the entries for others as I find it class but I'll be betting lots so can't guarantee anything
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                            Yeah, don't think it will be one I will be implementing though . I'm a bit too lazy to read back but I'm pretty sure you said 1/4 was the e/w odds, can ya thank this if it is Especially re: R2.
                                                                                                            1/4 the odds E/W all races.

Comment

R5 selection

It would be a massive win if she gets around.

Comment

Comment

Comment

So many angles to cover here . Think I'm happy with the above now after much deliberation , gl all!!
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

If I let you out let me know as I will have let you out of all of them :P. Don't expect this to be as precise as Raoul's
                                                                                                                      Last edited by mdoug; 18-03-16, 13:29.
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

You changed your bet amounts m8

Comment

gazman with the winner there puts him into a comfortable lead at the moment

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X