2014 Grind & Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2014 Grind & Goals

After a super lazy october of playing terrible and clocking up a decent chunk of make up i've decided to start a thread to give myself a kick up the hole. Plan for the thread will be as follows:

Update at the end of every day including posting a couple of hands from that day and for thoughts/discussion.

monthly goals/possible freerolls for not hitting the goals

end of month graphs

Clear make up asap(hopefully) (current MU as of today = $7210.93c on .com and €1393 on .fr)

Once MU is cleared i'll be going on my own dime and starting a bankroll challenge so hopefully this thread will continue throughout next year(will decide on starting BR and what the goal will be once i get to this stage)

Also if anyone has any suggestions on how to make this thread a better/more exciting read post away please

alright lets do this

NSFW

SPOILER

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
    Also if anyone has any suggestions on how to make this thread a better/more exciting read post away please
    Graphs, Bitches love graphs

and gifs obv.

Last edited by Laois Hammer; 07-11-13, 14:33. Reason: glglgl

Comment

graphs later when im finished for the day obv :P

Comment

More pictures would help I presume

Comment

Gl with it Chips, give up that live poker shite and concentrate on this

Comment

This idea probably go down like a lead balloon.

Quit your backers stable and go out on your own now.

The noose of make up must be soul destroying i know from chatting to a friend who was in arrears that he ended up hating the game any profits were gone back to servicing his make up.

Now this might sound palatable or nice but psychologically be a huge boost to you.
            Maybe you have a big bankroll i dont know.

Im not saying dodge the make up- debt.
            You used be a sit and go player primarily and although they can be soul destroying a few months on your own loots hammering them should give you breathing space.

Id say your a supernova on stars and a year of maintaining that with vip steallar rewards and fpps for cash would have the debt -make up paid off.

If say in 3 4 months you were still in make up head be melted surely get out now clean slate and drive on.

Best of luck regardless of what you do, not been a good challenge on here in ages.

Comment

Already the best log thread I've ever read.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearbocht View Post
                This idea probably go down like a lead balloon.

Quit your backers stable and go out on your own now.

The noose of make up must be soul destroying i know from chatting to a friend who was in arrears that he ended up hating the game any profits were gone back to servicing his make up.

Now this might sound palatable or nice but psychologically be a huge boost to you.
                Maybe you have a big bankroll i dont know.

Im not saying dodge the make up- debt.
                You used be a sit and go player primarily and although they can be soul destroying a few months on your own loots hammering them should give you breathing space.

Id say your a supernova on stars and a year of maintaining that with vip steallar rewards and fpps for cash would have the debt -make up paid off.

If say in 3 4 months you were still in make up head be melted surely get out now clean slate and drive on.

Best of luck regardless of what you do, not been a good challenge on here in ages.
                part of your argument is why i want to go on my own, and i cant just say to my backer yo im quitting on this MU and going on my own its not really that easy(as you know obv) im fairly confident in getting rid of the MU its just about getting the head down and grinding the shit out of it really, once i go on my own i will be starting back at SNG's as its prob the easiest way to build a roll imo, i dont have a big roll most backed players wont have a big roll or even a roll of their own most have fuck all money really which is another reason i want to go on my own aswell.

Comment

If things were to go pear shaped when chips goes on his own, he'll find it far easier trying to get another backer if he left his current backer in profit or around breakeven, rather than if he left 10k in the hole. gl with this. Hopefully be on your own dime by Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    If things were to go pear shaped when chips goes on his own, he'll find it far easier trying to get another backer if he left his current backer in profit or around breakeven, rather than if he left 10k in the hole. gl with this. Hopefully be on your own dime by Christmas
                    If it goes pear shaped time to quit get a job etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearbocht View Post
                      If it goes pear shaped time to quit get a job etc.
                      Crazy talk, but we'll leave it out of this thread

Comment

Why would he spend a full year paying off MU as a debt when he can get his head down and be on his own for the new year & keep all said bonuses, go towards building the roll rather than being stuck grinding sngs & paying profits to ex-backer.

I know your intentions are good with the advice but its definitely not the right way to go about it.

Comment

Best of luck with this chips, I'm sure you will be crushing on your own in no time
                          “The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”

Comment

Best of luck with this. I've taken a break myself like 3-4 weeks at present, similar spot in terms of MU, as far as whole concept that being deep in MU, I think it's down to the person a lot of the time. I personally think I struggle with dealing with MU but my backers are very supportive so that definitely helps.

Comment

first FT of the thread 1/8 in the 5quad 17.5k gtd 3.5k and change up top

Comment

3rd for 2k after JJ<A6o for heaps

PokerStars Tournament #811030904, No Limit Hold'em
                                Buy-In: $5.00/$0.50 USD
                                1415 players
                                Total Prize Pool: $20155.00 USD
                                Tournament started 2013/11/07 21:45:00 WET [2013/11/07 16:45:00 ET]

Dear chips1234,

You finished the tournament in 3rd place. A USD 2,015.50 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 373.58 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

will do a proper update before i start tomorrow shattered after 15 hour grind

Comment

There ya go = the key to success in poker is satifactory pic offerings to the Gods in a dedicated log thread. Study/work ... pfff.

Nice score to start, congrats.

Comment

How did anyone ever think being backed was a good idea?

How did you get into so much mark-up? You're not playing very high levels are you?

Do people not realize that if you don't have any money to play then you're probably not very good?

Just quit poker entirely and tell the backer to go fuck himself. I presume you have no contract/gambling debts are not enforceable?

There is rarely a positive side to poker for ALMOST anyone. Spend your time doing something else. Learn a skill, get a second job. Literally, anything at all.

People are baby-ing you too much here. You most likely have a problem. Just quit.

/End rage

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post

People are baby-ing you too much here.
                                      Not anymore!

Comment

How did you get into so much mark-up?

Comment

How did you get into so much mark-up? You're not playing very high levels are you?

Do people not realize that if you don't have any money to play then you're probably not very good?

Just quit poker entirely and tell the backer to go fuck himself. I presume you have no contract/gambling debts are not enforceable?

There is rarely a positive side to poker for ALMOST anyone. Spend your time doing something else. Learn a skill, get a second job. Literally, anything at all.

People are baby-ing you too much here. You most likely have a problem. Just quit.

/End rage
                                          1. there is alot of reasons why backing is a good idea,it allows players to play higher than they could normally afford on their own, some people are bad with their own money and playing backed means they dont tilt away their roll on cash or high stakes tourneys, some people are just more comfortable playing and not having to deal with swings, most backing deals involve some sort of coaching and all would have a skype group where you can discuss hands with alot of good players.

2. this is not alot of MU and would be a pretty standard swing for the volume i play on a daily/monthly/yearly basis if i was playing higher the MU would be higher due to a standard swing at higher stakes.

3. this statement untrue in so many ways go back to my first answer as its a similar statement/question to your first one.

4. i can do this anytime i want to but its never gonna happen and this statement is idiotic.

5. yep no positives whatsoever here(yearly graph)

6. prob should just replied with this anyways but thought it would be mean

Comment

/End rage
                                            The retardness is strong in this one. You have no idea who Chips is or what he does obv to be making such remarks.

Comment

anyways, yesterday was a pretty frustrating day overall got 80 games in in around a 15 hour grind, multiple top 50 finishes and another few top 100 finishes,was really happy with how i played , was the first day i could actually say that in a while.

only one fun hand of note yesterday v a romanian reg who was 16/13/4.3 3b%, was betting the river for value and he decides to take a line that makes zero sense unless he binked a set of 9's on the river i think thats the only hand im ever behind too and that seems very unlikely

[converted_hand][hand_history]Poker Stars, $10 Buy-in (250/500 blinds, 100 ante) No Limit Hold'em Tournament, 9 Players
                                              Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #20570271

CO: 9,806 (19.6 bb)
                                              BTN: 41,425 (82.9 bb)
                                              SB: 27,254 (54.5 bb)
                                              BB: 13,038 (26.1 bb)
                                              UTG+1: 6,880 (13.8 bb)
                                              UTG+2: 11,276 (22.6 bb)
                                              Hero (MP1): 21,778 (43.6 bb)
                                              MP2: 17,702 (35.4 bb)
                                              MP3: 27,355 (54.7 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K:club: Q:diamond:
                                              2 folds, Hero raises to 1,000, 4 folds, SB raises to 2,555, BB folds, Hero calls 1,555

Flop: (6,510) 2:club: 6:heart: Q:spade: (2 players)
                                              SB bets 2,315, Hero calls 2,315

Turn: (11,140) 3:heart: (2 players)
                                              SB checks, Hero checks

River: (11,140) 9:diamond: (2 players)
                                              SB checks, Hero bets 4,500, SB raises to 22,284 and is all-in, Hero calls 12,308 and is all-in

[spoil]Results: 44,756 pot
                                              Final Board: 2:club: 6:heart: Q:spade: 3:heart: 9:diamond:
                                              SB showed K:diamond: J:club: and lost (-21,778 net)
                                              Hero showed K:club: Q:diamond: and won 44,756 (22,978 net)
                                              [/spoil][/hand_history][replayer=20570271][/replayer][/converted_hand]

MU now = $5984 .fr is the same as yesterday and im most likely just gonna grind that MU on .com anyways cos f*ck .fr

off to do some reviews and get back on the grind

gl

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                The retardness is strong in this one. You have no idea who Chips is or what he does obv to be making such remarks.
                                                Agreed, sounds like a nice fella, decent craic on a night out I'd imagine
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                  New candidate for forum member most likely to gas himself in his car imo, you can just feel the pain in the post, one bad river card too many.

Comment

1. there is alot of reasons why backing is a good idea,it allows players to play higher than they could normally afford on their own
                                                    Never really understood this myself; how is that better than playing lower in easier games with 100% of yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                      Never really understood this myself; how is that better than playing lower in easier games with 100% of yourself?
                                                      i guess this applies to players who are good enough to play higher but don't have the roll, or will power to grind lower stakes to build said roll. And most likely comes down to ego that almost every poker player has.

Comment

anyways, yesterday was a pretty frustrating day overall got 80 games in

Are you mixing in 180s as well?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post

Are you mixing in 180s as well?
                                                          think it was less than 10 180's while waiting for mtts to load

Comment

I don't know a damn thing about being backed or MU so maybe these are stupid questions:

1) Some people suggested ending the backing relationship, thus clearing the $8K debt - is it really that easy? Is this a commonly done thing, and what do you say to your backers when letting them know? Do people just stop playing poker in these circumstances?
                                                            2) If you want to start off on your own, why not just take $8K of the $50K+ you made this year (I'm guessing you don't get to keep all of this, but you must get a big %), clear the MU, end the backing arrangement and starting relying on your own bankroll? Are you forced to stick with the backing for a certain amount of time if you want to continue playing?

You're obviously a really good player, so unless the % of your profits you're giving up by being backed is low, I imagine it is a bit soul-destroying to be crushing tournaments and having to give loads of the prize money to your backers!

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                              I don't know a damn thing about being backed or MU so maybe these are stupid questions:

1) Some people suggested ending the backing relationship, thus clearing the $8K debt - is it really that easy? Is this a commonly done thing, and what do you say to your backers when letting them know? Do people just stop playing poker in these circumstances?
                                                              2) If you want to start off on your own, why not just take $8K of the $50K+ you made this year (I'm guessing you don't get to keep all of this, but you must get a big %), clear the MU, end the backing arrangement and starting relying on your own bankroll? Are you forced to stick with the backing for a certain amount of time if you want to continue playing?

You're obviously a really good player, so unless the % of your profits you're giving up by being backed is low, I imagine it is a bit soul-destroying to be crushing tournaments and having to give loads of the prize money to your backers!
                                                              1.basically if i wanted to leave the deal now and walk out on MU id be quitting poker full stop(would get a bad rep doing it and continuing playing) its not a very common thing to do at all but it has happened before. In regards to letting the backer know you'd pretty much have to just come straight out and tell them.

2.To be very honest i dont have 8k to pay off the MU, i do get a higher % in my deal than most, most backing deals you can leave once you are not in MU so while there is a basic guideline contract your never obligated to sign with x backer for x number of years although some deals which involve heavy coaching from very good players would have you sign with them for a certain amount of time.

your last comment is pretty much why i want to go on my own, i feel like most players who are backed are never going to make a significant amount of money while giving up a % of their profits and especially after reading some of the horror stories of high stakes sickos being in hundreds of K's MU i've decided its best to be playing for myself and building my own roll no matter where i have to start off at.

hope that answers you Q's

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                New candidate for forum member most likely to gas himself in his car imo, you can just feel the pain in the post, one bad river card too many.
                                                                Classy.

I'm a quite a big winner from poker actually. Though I don't play anymore because I decided the opportunity cost of spending your time gambling was too much.

Comment

Classy.

I'm a quite a big winner from poker actually. Though I don't play anymore because I decided the opportunity cost of spending your time gambling was too much.
                                                                  You just piped in with a load of shite talk with zero knowledge of the business.
                                                                  So many of the best players in the world are backed now or have been in the past.
                                                                  Your level of ignorance is amazing considering your lack of knowledge.
                                                                  I really hope however that you don't begin to argue your point on this thread at least, we don't need the Mark Up thread all over again.

Comment

1. there is alot of reasons why backing is a good idea,it allows players to play higher than they could normally afford on their own, some people are bad with their own money and playing backed means they dont tilt away their roll on cash or high stakes tourneys, some people are just more comfortable playing and not having to deal with swings, most backing deals involve some sort of coaching and all would have a skype group where you can discuss hands with alot of good players.

2. this is not alot of MU and would be a pretty standard swing for the volume i play on a daily/monthly/yearly basis if i was playing higher the MU would be higher due to a standard swing at higher stakes.

3. this statement untrue in so many ways go back to my first answer as its a similar statement/question to your first one.

4. i can do this anytime i want to but its never gonna happen and this statement is idiotic.

5. yep no positives whatsoever here(yearly graph)

6. prob should just replied with this anyways but thought it would be mean

Why are you in make-up if you've profited 50k?

How much do you keep? 50%?

If thats your full time job i'm not wildly impressed tbh and still think your time would be better spent doing something else than grinding sit n gos.

If its a hobbie then i suppose fair enough but i still think that its a waste of your time.

Controversial opinion to hold on a poker forum but in general i would say its quite a negative past-time.

Do agree that i don't know much about you to be making wild generalizations.

But whatever, its the internet yo.

Comment

How much do you keep? 50%?

If thats your full time job i'm not wildly impressed tbh and still think your time would be better spent doing something else than grinding sit n gos.

If its a hobbie then i suppose fair enough but i still think that its a waste of your time.

Controversial opinion to hold on a poker forum but in general i would say its quite a negative past-time.

Do agree that i don't know much about you to be making wild generalizations.

But whatever, its the internet yo.
                                                                      im trying to be nice but this is the dumbest fucking question i've ever read if you have any knowledge of poker.

i get over 50% fwiw

i really couldnt care less if your wildly impressed or not either and im not grinding sit n goes the rest of your post just reeks of cluelessness aswell

Comment

i guess this applies to players who are good enough to play higher but don't have the roll, or will power to grind lower stakes to build said roll. And most likely comes down to ego that almost every poker player has.
                                                                        So it makes no financial sense?

Comment

So it makes no financial sense?
                                                                          higher stakes = bigger scores so depending on how good the player is it does and it doesnt i suppose

Comment

higher stakes = bigger scores so depending on how good the player is it does and it doesnt i suppose
                                                                            Bigger scores that have to be split. Why not just make the same take home with 100% of yourself against weaker opposition?

Comment

#39
                                                                              Bigger scores that have to be split. Why not just make the same take home with 100% of yourself against weaker opposition?
                                                                              that split of the bigger score could be alot bigger than the score youd have on your own though. im not disagreeing with you here or anything either and i think for the higher stakes players that are backed its def down to ego aswell

Comment

#40
                                                                                im trying to be nice but this is the dumbest fucking question i've ever read if you have any knowledge of poker.

i get over 50% fwiw

i really couldnt care less if your wildly impressed or not either and im not grinding sit n goes the rest of your post just reeks of cluelessness aswell
                                                                                Assume I'm not clueless (1/2 grinder for a few years and have played as high as 5/10)

I have realized I don't understand backing really at all. I have always played on my own money though.

Does it work that its basically a continuous division of profit (lets say 50:50 for sake of argument) until you get into make-up, at which point you play until you're out of make-up and then the continuous division starts again?

You definitely do care what I think or you wouldn't have replied to my post or posted a graph with all your munzos.

My point about poker being a shit way to spend your time for most people still holds true I think. (Most people are deluded into thinking this is not the case)

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Assume I'm not clueless (1/2 grinder for a few years and have played as high as 5/10)

I have realized I don't understand backing really at all. I have always played on my own money though.

Does it work that its basically a continuous division of profit (lets say 50:50 for sake of argument) until you get into make-up, at which point you play until you're out of make-up and then the continuous division starts again?

You definitely do care what I think or you wouldn't have replied to my post or posted a graph with all your munzos.

My point about poker being a shit way to spend your time for most people still holds true I think. (Most people are deluded into thinking this is not the case)
                                                                                  your posting in a personal log thread thread that i started thats why i replied, i was posting the graph in anyways if you look at other similar threads there is always graphs posted. the way you describe it is right, as for it being a shit way to spend time i disagree i enjoy doing what i do its why i work hard at it and im sure plenty of others enjoy it too just because you think its shit doesnt make it everyones opinion

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Lol, guy works for himself, on his own schedule, printing $ at something he actually enjoys..

still think your time would be better spent doing something else
                                                                                    Post more Bro!

GL grinding out the MU Chips. vaguely remember we were same table deep in that 5q yesterday? nice result.
                                                                                    "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by Winning! View Post
                                                                                      Lol, guy works for himself, on his own schedule, printing $ at something he actually enjoys..

Post more Bro!

GL grinding out the MU Chips. vaguely remember we were same table deep in that 5q yesterday? nice result.
                                                                                      tyty yeah we had the crazy swiss guy in between us was fun times

Comment

#44

.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Maybe folk read the OP wrong. Chips posted this thread to help him stay focused and we can follow his progress. Not to ask him a load of tilting questions.

GL chips. I'm having a 3 week break from the grind. You're gonna be my connection to the game! Get shipping!
                                                                                          It's all an illusion

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                                                            Maybe folk read the OP wrong. Chips posted this thread to help him stay focused and we can follow his progress. Not to ask him a load of tilting questions.

GL chips. I'm having a 3 week break from the grind. You're gonna be my connection to the game! Get shipping!
                                                                                            tyty i didnt mind some of the questions tbh and prob no point in having a thread just full of me updating all the time would get boring pretty quickly

Comment

#47
                                                                                              True. I should prob change "folk" to "colquhom" in my post. Seems pointless to reply to that tone and level of ignorance.

I remember you posted a thread before explaining about life getting backed. I suppose there's still a lot people have no clue about. I've been backed since December 2011. I actually know very few players that play fully on their own coin any more, whether they have a healthy life roll or not. So long as you're on a decent % the pro's well outweigh the cons imo.
                                                                                              It's all an illusion

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                                                Your level of ignorance is amazing considering your lack of knowledge.
                                                                                                I'm no grammer nazi but no matter how many times I read this I can't make head nor tail of it.
                                                                                                One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by 40something View Post
                                                                                                  I'm no grammer nazi but no matter how many times I read this I can't make head nor tail of it.
                                                                                                  Agreed re-read it myself after and just didn't bother changing it.
                                                                                                  Simply meant his criticism is totally ridiculous considering his lack of knowledge of the business, my bad.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    no FT fun to be had today had a few deep runs, happy with how i played again though which is a bonus, another 76 games in managed to bink a 15 180 early recouped alot of my buyin's for the day.

gonna do some reviews while watching the basketball with find some interesting hands to stick in here and get some discussion going although none are jumping out at me at this moment.

MU= $6097

looking forward to tomorrow saturdays getting some hot dogs in the face

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Gl with this, I think you're def going down the right road and I'm sure you'll be out of MU in no time.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                        Lives close to me and we are in the same stable,so maybe we hook up some night we are not on the grind chippy?

Chips is one of the most dedicated players I have ever come across.Puts more time into his game than anyone I know and answers,with detail any hands posted to our skype group for review.Gl chips if you do decide to go on your own again buddy!

Comment

#53

So as opposed to spending your time playing poker, you would rather spend your time reading about others that are successful on a POKER forum telling them it's a shit way to spend their time? If you really were that profitable you would still be playing.This log was solely started to monitor his progress and keep him motivated, and you've written on this log for what purpose? That's not rhetorical. Do you think his time would be better spent if he quit poker, left his backer with MU and continued reading about other people playing poker

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Dunno much about the staking game, but From lookin at your stats I'm sure you'll do well long term, just one question Is a 15 hr grind normal or just a once off? Surely can't be healthy if it's a regular thing.

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
                                                                                                              Dunno much about the staking game, but From lookin at your stats I'm sure you'll do well long term, just one question Is a 15 hr grind normal or just a once off? Surely can't be healthy if it's a regular thing.
                                                                                                              Most days wouldn't be a 15 hour grind it all depends on which tourneys you go deep in and how the day is goin really but 10-12 hours would be standard for me at least most of the time

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                I haven't spent too much time ever posting on this site but after reading through this thread and seeing the level of idiotic posts by colquhom I said id say my piece.

Firstly as this thread was started by Chips to keep him motivated I want to wish him the best of luck grinding.

With regard to coquhom....

Coquhom idiotic comments of note:

1.'quit poker and tell the backer to go fuck himself'

2.'Why are you in make-up if you've profited 50k?'

3.'If thats your full time job i'm not wildly impressed tbh and still think your time would be better spent doing something else than grinding sit n gos. '

4.'If its a hobbie then i suppose fair enough but i still think that its a waste of your time.'

5.'Controversial opinion to hold on a poker forum but in general i would say its quite a negative past-time'

6.'Assume I'm not clueless (1/2 grinder for a few years and have played as high as 5/10)'

7.'I have realized I don't understand backing really at all.'

Your overall level of ignorance is unbelievable and especially in regard to you telling him to tell his backer to go fuck himself.That remark is just downright immoral.

Congrats on being a 1/2 grinder for years,not just anyone can sit into them games you know? ....you have to get a degree to play in those games.......Wow you played as high as 5/10 really? that's impressive I bet you crushed it relentlessly the one time you played it..... I once had sex with a woman now i'm gonna be a porn star.

I really haven't slept and Im sure a lot of others here haven't either since you said that poker as a job doesn't wildly impress you.

If you are trying to portray that you have a good knowledge of poker then admitting the fact that you have no understanding of backing says it all to everyone.

This is a poker forum for people interested in poker and we don't require some martyr to save us all.

Unfortunately your views represent the majority of Irish people who have little or no understanding of the inner workings of poker and remain ignorant to it.
                                                                                                                Last edited by patg2; 09-11-13, 21:00.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  You have a way with words Pat, wp.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Laois Hammer; 09-11-13, 21:23. Reason: Thread delivers. In b4 epic sunday.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Pat i think Coqhuom had some valid points now he could have worded them nicer but were all adults here.
                                                                                                                    He was not preaching he has done it himself play lots to the obv detriment of other stuff in his own life.

He is training to be a doctor impossible if he still played poker every god given hour now its chips thread and if he only wanted to hear positive stuff he would have put it in his origninal post.

Immoral in poker is for another thread but i have sat smiling at drunks who are clueless trying to take the taxi fare off them.

He had has an interest in poker so him voicing his opinion should not be debated.

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      some small FT fun 1/9 in the 2r 8k gtd 1.9k for first

fun hand v a russian before FT

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        meh 4th for 800 and change could of played better imo

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X