Winning lots of money at the world cup and verious other big sporting events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheSheepMaster View Post
    Christ you are clearly a petty petty person.

I really want to prove to you i did this so my cock grows and your's shrinks. Get a life.

Anyway back to my bets, i still believe i will make a decent return.
    Have a very good one thanks, you are very entertaining.

Comment

I really want to prove to you i did this so my cock grows and your's shrinks. Get a life.

At least we know why your so bitter now.

Comment

Look when you come on here, and put up a set of big bets like this, and to be honest, look quite cocky about it. Expect to have every bet checked up and a running total going.
        This is only compounded when your "story" is full of holes, and you refuse to even give your boards user name, which is strange as it is anonymous also. Esp when you post this;

The moderators might know from the old place as i posted a little there. I won't say who i am but you really can trust me about my betting knowledge *cough hint*

If i did reveal myself i think SM would be withdrawing his offer below

Comment

Sorry. I assume you know i meant Betfair.

I won't even reply to this. Many people on the Cork scene will know me. I'm one of the few that actually has money and people try to nip me all the time.

Jason Thompkins for example post's here as blaaaaaah. He's a good friend but if you didn't know it was him I'd expect someone as petty as yourself would be calling him DBC as he posts like a moron. Have you nothing better to do as this is not our first encounter.
          I wanna know , by the bets you could be one of many, but by money I can only think of a few
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

My only bets for today are Australia minus the Handiap against Ireland in todays Rugby Union mathc, kicks off at 11am I think so get on quick and also a wee wager on both todays world cup matches to be drawn for an interest.

Good Luck

Comment

Thesheepmaster = Total Facepalm
              Huh, Math my dear boy is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

My Poker Blog http://jason-tompkins.blogspot.com
              My twitter http://twitter.com/#!/blaaaaaah666

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggin&Zaggin View Post
                germany serbia game again i think there was a lot of professional money lost on it. especially on the preformance of there opener.
                This is the one thing in your post I'd be pretty sure is not true. I'm a moron, and even I thought Germany were a good bit too short, lucky enough to get the same opinion from someone smarter than me too. I guess there would have been a lot of recreational money lost on this one, but not pro money.
                Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Spain to win world cup (4/1) €1000 each way

David villa to be top scorer (9/1) €500 each way

L fabiano to be top scorer (12/1) €500 each way

Outright straight forecast spain to win/Brazil to come 2nd (20/1) €250

Outright straight forecast Brazil to win/spain to come 2nd (22/1) €250

Brazil to be top south american team (8/11) €2000

Spain to get exactly 9 points (13/8) €1000
                  current total -10350

has yet to win a single bet and the ones above are the only ones that are live

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                    current total -10350

has yet to win a single bet and the ones above are the only ones that are live
                    Spain to get exactly 9 points is gone. Chalk him down another dime

Comment

If Netherlands or Germany win he will have a clean sweep.

Comment

Jeez Sheepy, I hope you can afford to lose 15,000

Comment

These are the only 2 left runing then?

David villa to be top scorer (9/1) €500 each way

Comment

If they both come up he will get most of his money back, theres still hope!

Comment

As bad a level as Sheepmaster is, no need to give him a rubdown after he's done his brains.

Unlucky,gg, better luck in four years etc.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                As bad a level as Sheepmaster is, no need to give him a rubdown after he's done his brains.

Unlucky,gg, better luck in four years etc.
                                I really dont think hes actually done his B*llox - hes probably lost his monopoly money to the kid next door

Comment

Anyone seen sheepy lately . Maybe he,s been butchered the same way his bets were.

Comment

He's banned

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                      He's banned
                                      who?..how?..what?..where?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Well how did the sheepshagger finish up??

Comment

. Was it 1/4 odds e/w?
                                          If so he got back about half on Spain winning.

Does he get anything on Villa being joint top scorer or do the bookies go with muller as the golden boot?
                                          Last edited by BigDeal; 12-07-10, 10:45.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
                                            . Was it 1/4 odds e/w?
                                            If so he got back about half on Spain winning.

Does he get anything on Villa being joint top scorer or do the bookies go with muller as the golden boot?
                                            Why would it be E/W for spain???
                                            He backed them to win, they did???? 5k back

The bookies list it as top scorer, not golden boot, so its a 4 way tie. So 1,250 return I think.
                                            Of course he didn't actually do any of these bets, at least not to this scale.

Comment

[QUOTE=TheSheepMaster;95772]Bets placed so far that were placed a few weeks ago:

So if it's 1/4 odds e/w I make that a return of 7,250 monopoly monies.

Comment

Working...
                                              X